Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? (3857 Views)

Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by sexylogan(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Can't decide btw;
-Inked_Nerd
-Mrs.Chima
-MsDarkskin
Wonderful women. Slightly opinionated, but wonderful all the same.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by iyatrustee(f): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
Chimezie198: I want Chimezie198(m) oo! Iyatrustee back off

see dis confirmed goat! angry angry
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Chimezie198(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Why u dey call me goat nau. Just back off.
Simple
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Scash(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
Luks like Jaybee is not available undecided
Maybe I'l go for Reality, if he agrees to drop Dyt.
Don't wanna compete wv ha
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Scash: Luks like Jaybee is not available undecided

Sorry he is my boyfriend but I can share him with you if he finds you attractive grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ammyng:

Sorry he is my boyfriend but I can share him with you if he finds you attractive grin
Let d dude breathe gal

Jeeeez!!!!!!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Let d dude breathe gal

Jeeeez!!!!!!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

and who says he's gasping for air?
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by KevinII(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ammyng:

you this girl you said you are coming to my bedroom yesterday you didnt show why now?
anyway come now now. am waiting. i realy have to show you something
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Kevin_II:

you this girl you said you are coming to my bedroom yesterday you didnt show why now?
anyway come now now. am waiting. i realy have to show you something

Fantasy tongue
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ammyng:

and who says he's gasping for air?
His shadow tongue
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
His shadow tongue

You are sneaky undecided
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by KevinII(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ammyng:

Fantasy tongue
this is the second time you are breaking my hart. after the third time i will commit sucide and my blood will be on your head
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ammyng:

You are sneaky undecided

Accepted!

U neaky tho tongue
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
cry
Kevin_II:
this is the second time you are breaking my hart. after the third time i will commit sucide and my blood will be on your head

shocked cry
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Accepted!

U neaky tho tongue

Ok kick me
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by tellwisdom: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
Armyg-string sweeerie, its jst ur boobsss i want wink wink. I wont handle it hard wink wink U too will enjoy it the way i will do it
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Skii(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Yoo bro, quit crying like a little girl. Go out there and get yourself some other chicks
grin

Look, somebody is spoiling for you shocked

Scash: Luks like Jaybee is not available undecided

So if you don't mind?? angry

I can have Dyt!!! kiss
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Stesibelle17(f): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2012
Nobody
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2012
sexylogan: Can't decide btw;
-Inked_Nerd
-Mrs.Chima
-MsDarkskin
Wonderful women. Slightly opinionated, but wonderful all the same.

Awe. wink cheesy cheesy
I must confess that in reality I am much more reserved and VERY quiet lol. grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Awe. wink cheesy cheesy
I must confess that in reality I am much more reserved and VERY quiet lol. grin

Yea I know that cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Scash(f): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2012
Ammyng:
wink
Sorry he is my boyfriend but I can share him with you if he finds you attractive
He loves two.somes n three.somes... We shld be able to share him grin

Skii:

Look, somebody is spoiling for you shocked

So if you don't mind?? angry

I can have Dyt!!! kiss

Pls take her!
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by mcdonald59(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
definitely nneka123 cos we can tlk all day........no dull moment wit dah babe.
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
mcdonald59:
definitely nneka123 cos we can tlk all day........no dull moment wit dah babe.
smiley
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by mcdonald59(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
smiley
can we hav our first date on bbm? plsssss. tnk u. 52CA17CE. i knw u cnt drop urs cos all of NL wil add u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2go Babe Wey I Invite To My Village For Xmas And New Year / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.