Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (4742 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / What Do The Religions Have To Say On The "Third Gender"--hermaphrodites/intersex / Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2012
@thehomer
I think you need to consider avoiding these walls of text that you keep putting up.
shows your interest in knowing.

You're still missing my point. My point is that going by your logic, it would be better for all children to be killed shortly after they are born since that way, they'll automatically make it into heaven.
By what i've said, they will all automatically make it to heaven yes. but that's not the purpose for which they were created, they were not created to die as babies and go to Heaven. they were created to glorify God in hteir lives here on earth.

Sure humans live better no thanks to your God. Note that you're right now turning to humans to perform these breakthroughs rather than simply sitting in your church and praying for God to give it to you. Humans being smart enough to save themselves without your God's help counts against your God.
Nobody has knowledge or breakthrough or discovery without God's permission. it was all given by God in the first instance. that man is just discovering things doesn't mean he did it all by himself. God did not say anyone sit in church all your life and pray for Him to give you. God ordained sowing and reaping. You should so research, and hardwork and diligence, and you will enjoy life. the clause is that everything still gets tied/linked back to God because that is the way He has programmed us to have real fulfillment and good success.

I told you previously that earthquakes and other disasters are a natural consequence of living on planet such as earth, you disagreed now, you're repeating my own words back at me. Do you now finally agree that these phenomena are a natural consequence of the earth?
You could take a look at this article which tells you that over the past 1 million years, it has varied by more than 1o.
i was not in disagreement in a sense. My point is that that reason alone is superficial. Natural disasters are intrinsically caused by man's fall. Earth is out of course, that is the point. Whether it is out of course by 1 degree or 100degrees is not the debate. The issue is that if earth went out of it's 'path', things would happen which were not supposed to happen. And the other point is that despite been out of course, man can still survive fairly well if we had the know-how to. Today, we have gadgets that can make man stay under water and in space. the point is that if we had not fallen from Adam, most of what has become nature could still be coped with without them been known as deficiencies and disasters.

Well, just where is this Garden of Eden? Have you seen it on Google Earth with the Cherubim guard?
You've side-stepped the issue, and i should also accuse you of not been consistent. You were asking about the size of Eden and the brilliance of Adam, i've now shown you that Eden was fairly large and that Adam must have had some know-how to manage a paradise that large. Instead of you to see that, you decide to go on a mock-roll. Adam was to maintain eden. your common sense should tell you that since he was driven out from keeping it, it would take less than 2years for the whole place to become an unrecognisable jungle. Eden is not magic, it was a blue print Adam was meant to replicate all over the earth.

If God isn't supposed to help people, then how can he be beneficent to humans? Why don't you say he is indifferent?
Does your mum bathe for you?

So it is the devil that is playing with your genes? You just make these things up whole cloth. If Satan can reach into people's DNA, what is God doing to stop this? Is he powerless before Satan?
My genes are in perfect condition. i only told you of the possibility and reasons of getting sick. Adam gave satan the right, not God. You keep missing that. God has no plans to repair earth. he already made a new earth which will be revealed in His time. It is love that God considers anyone that wants out of Adam's race to be part of His new earth. He does not owe you anything. Heaven is not by force, but it's in your best interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? / 20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Why I Will Not Stop Giving To The Work Of God (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.