Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (4744 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / What Do The Religions Have To Say On The "Third Gender"--hermaphrodites/intersex / Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

But God knew Adam was gonna be a failure right?
He still created him weak.
Even Jesus Christ was weak.
What a Sadistical God! lol!!!
Adam was not created weak, neither was he created a failure. He was created to rule the world and have dominion. Jesus Christ was tempted and He overcame. Adam was tempted, he did not overcome, he could have if he wanted to. It was his choice.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
Image123:
Adam was not created weak, neither was he created a failure. He was created to rule the world and have dominion. Jesus Christ was tempted and He overcame. Adam was tempted, he did not overcome, he could have if he wanted to. It was his choice.

Hmmmm!
So your God plays favorites btw his concubines' children huh?
He played Jacob against Esau.
Joseph against Benjamin and the rat pack.
Israel against Judah.
Cain against Abel.
Adam against Jesus.
David against Absalom.

What else is is new?
Only a Sadist would operate like that.
Dividing his children for his sick entertainment and pleasure.
THE ONLY TRUE LEGACY OF CHRISTIANITY.

Everyone and everything is to blame but himself. . .THE OMNIPOTENT ONE! cheesy
PSYCHO GOD!!!!
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

Hmmmm!
So your God plays favorites btw his concubines' children huh?
He played Jacob against Esau.
Joseph against Benjamin and the rat pack.
Israel against Judah.
Cain against Abel.
Adam against Jesus.
David against Absalom.

What else is is new?
Only a Sadist would operate like that.
Dividing his children for his sick entertainment and pleasure.
THE ONLY TRUE LEGACY OF CHRISTIANITY.

Everyone and everything is to blame but himself. . .THE OMNIPOTENT ONE! cheesy
PSYCHO GOD!!!!
Tufiakwa!!!
Is this a discussion or an outpour of your frustrations? Instead of jumping all over the place, why don't you have a clear head and let's talk, point to point, line by line, one after the other.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
Image123:
Is this a discussion or an outpour of your frustrations? Instead of jumping all over the place, why don't you have a clear head and let's talk, point to point, line by line, one after the other.

What is stopping you?
Getting personal already?
Typical Christian. When you get short of what to say or write, you become insultive.
Perhaps, it is YOUR frustration getting the better of you.
I ask again. . . IS YOUR GOD A SADISTIC GOD?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

What is stopping you?
Getting personal already?
Typical Christian. When you get short of what to say or write, you become insultive.
Perhaps, it is YOUR frustration getting the better of you.
I ask again. . . IS YOUR GOD A SADISTIC GOD?
You're not staying on point. It's not my fault that you're so frustrated with the Bible. Your frustration is evident in your vomit on issues we weren't even discussing. If you want to learn or discuss, do it in an orderly manner, simple.Insultive is an understatement of what you do. I guess you're a typical christian or the rules don't apply to you?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by passionate88: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
thehomer:

So? You don't think they exist? Or that Nigeria is somehow special that her citizens are exempt?

I never said that Nigerians are exempted... What I said is that I'v never seen or heard of 1.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
passionate88:

I never said that Nigerians are exempted... What I said is that I'v never seen or heard of 1.

You can look it up on Wikipedia. The fact that you've not seen one doesn't mean they do not exist.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Imanuelle:

did god really make dem so?
Or probably...dere is no creator..
And shiiiit just happens somehow?
Or then...maybe he made a mistake......imperfection..

What point are you trying to make?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by ekeroyal(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
thehomer:

If God doesn't make mistakes, then how can you say that hermaphrodites are abnormal? And you go on to cite errors in human development. Couldn't it be that God made them that way because he likes them to be that way?

Pls permit for being away for a while that's why I never responded. Now to your question, God never makes mistakes but according to Christendom & the Bible, man became imperfect hence bringing abnormality into everything about humans. That's why the buildings, cars, electronic gadgets we all use are prone to fault no matter how carefully made they are, e.g MV Titanic.

In fact it is said that some evil powerful spirit beings (e.g Satan) are said to be responsible for some of this abnormalities.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekeroyal:

Pls permit for being away for a while that's why I never responded. Now to your question, God never makes mistakes but according to Christendom & the Bible, man became imperfect hence bringing abnormality into everything about humans. That's why the buildings, cars, electronic gadgets we all use are prone to fault no matter how carefully made they are, e.g MV Titanic.

In fact it is said that some evil powerful spirit beings (e.g Satan) are said to be responsible for some of this abnormalities.

In that case, can one say that God doesn't deserve any credit for anything good that happens here on earth?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
^God allows His sun to set and rise on earth. That in itself is enough. God gave earth all its 'natural' resources. His atmosphere, His land, His Spirit. You're such a hoped ingrate.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by logicboy: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Image123: ^God allows His sun to set and rise on earth. That in itself is enough. God gave earth all its 'natural' resources. His atmosphere, His land, His Spirit. You're such a hoped ingrate.

You are talking nonsense.

Why dont you also credit god for natural diseases like leprosy and genetic disorders?

Why dont you credit god for natural disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

You are talking nonsense.

Why dont you also credit god for natural diseases like leprosy and genetic disorders?

Why dont you credit god for natural disasters like earthquakes and tsunamis?
Because they were not in the plan, and were not happening when God formed the earth. the Bible says everything was good.
Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by logicboy: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
Image123:
Because they were not in the plan, and were not happening when God formed the earth. the Bible says everything was good.
Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Let's test your stupid theory. So who created the earhtquakes and Tsunamis? Is it man? Who created leprosy?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

Let's test your stupid theory. So who created the earhtquakes and Tsunamis? Is it man? Who created leprosy?
Who do you think, and why?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by logicboy: 11:49am On May 01, 2012
Image123:
Who do you think, and why?

As expected. Keep dodging the question by asking a question. Tool.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 11:52am On May 01, 2012
Image123:

All discussions are relevant on this thread to prove the 'imperfections' of your so-called God!
You might want to stop doing 'drugs' and 'alcohol' for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please, seek help for your Adult-CADHD(adult cyber attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
You misfire without even shooting ALL THE TIME.
Thanks in advance. kiss
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 12:24pm On May 01, 2012
Image123: ^God allows His sun to set and rise on earth. That in itself is enough. God gave earth all its 'natural' resources. His atmosphere, His land, His Spirit. You're such a hoped ingrate.

You do realize that the earth goes around the sun and not the other way around.
God didn't give earth anything, dying stars did that. And as has been mentioned, who is then responsible for the earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and malaria if you wish to assign the earth to God?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2012
thehomer:

God didn't give earth anything, dying stars did that. And as has been mentioned, who is then responsible for the earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and malaria if you wish to assign the earth to God?
God is responsible for the earthquakes tsunamis floods malaria and every pestilence under the sun.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

As expected. Keep dodging the question by asking a question. Tool.
Answer the question if you can, i'll answer yours in time.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2012
Callotti:

All discussions are relevant on this thread to prove the 'imperfections' of your so-called God!
You might want to stop doing 'drugs' and 'alcohol' for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please, seek help for your Adult-CADHD(adult cyber attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
You misfire without even shooting ALL THE TIME.
Thanks in advance. kiss
You sound high on blokos, whatever that means.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2012
thehomer:

The point is that God made the sun, the moon and the stars. That He permits any of them to transmit light to earth is enough for you to quit your career and give Him all the glory forever for.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 8:57pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: God is responsible for the earthquakes tsunamis floods malaria and every pestilence under the sun.

Is God omnipotent, beneficent and good?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 8:58pm On May 01, 2012
Image123:
The point is that God made the sun, the moon and the stars. That He permits any of them to transmit light to earth is enough for you to quit your career and give Him all the glory forever for.

My point is that the same God is also responsible for the earthquakes, tsunamis and malaria. Go ahead and keep giving him glory even when he oppresses your people.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2012
thehomer:

My point is that the same God is also responsible for the earthquakes, tsunamis and malaria. Go ahead and keep giving him glory even when he oppresses your people.
In other words, you agree that God made the sun, moon and stars and the heaven. Or on what basis do you charge Him with being the cause of earthquakes and sicknesses?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 10:10pm On May 01, 2012
Image123:
You sound high on blokos, whatever that means.

Actually, 'blokos'. . . .a gooooooooooooooood one that is, is always a de-stressor.
You might need one or two off NL for starters.
As a 'pure Catholic TIGHT-ENDED' altar boy.
Good luck! kiss
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2012
thehomer:

Is God omnipotent, beneficent and good?
the lord is terrible PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

and he is also good and beneficient.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 6:53pm On May 02, 2012
Image123:
In other words, you agree that God made the sun, moon and stars and the heaven. Or on what basis do you charge Him with being the cause of earthquakes and sicknesses?

No I don't agree that some God made the sun or any objects in the universe. My point is to show you using your own ideas that if you believe some God is responsible for all that, then he must also be responsible for diseases and disasters here on earth. Now if he is also responsible for them, then why bother worshiping him?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 6:55pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: the lord is terrible PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

If your God is terrible, then why worship him?

buzugee:
and he is also good and beneficient.

How can he be beneficent and terrible?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2012
thehomer:

If your God is terrible, then why worship him?

How can he be beneficent and terrible?
what you are dealing with here is a lot of misconceptions. God does not want you to worship him like some idol. he wants you to worship him by treating people the way you want to be treated. is that such a bad thing ? he wants you to respect and love and treat people with respect. that is the basis of the 10 commandments. this is why he says, if you love me you will obey my commands. hence what he means is if you love me then you will love other people whom you can see because they are made in my image. is this such a terrible thing to do ? why is loving other human beings such a sore point amongst you atheists ? and if you dont love other human beings he will be terrible to you. he will afflict you with all kinds of diseases or pestilence or whatever as a way too chastise you. so what really is the big deal here ? sounds like a very reasonable request and a very reasonable reaction to me. you cant go around hurting people, stealing from people, killing people, sleeping with other mens wives, sleeping with women and defiling their bodies while not marrying them and expecting another man to marry what you have just used as a c-um bank, etc etc..surely you dont expect to do these things without God seeking revenge on you for defiling the things he has created in his own image, or do you ? SO WHY IS THIS SUCH A BANE OF EXISTENCE FOR YOU ATHEISTS ? ARE YOU JUST INHERENTLY EVIL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GO AROUND KILLING AND BEING EVIL TO PEOPLE WITH NO COMEUPPANCE ? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ? FREE REIGN TO BE THE MOST EVILEST SOB EVER CREATED ?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2012
thehomer:

No I don't agree that some God made the sun or any objects in the universe. My point is to show you using your own ideas that if you believe some God is responsible for all that, then he must also be responsible for diseases and disasters here on earth. Now if he is also responsible for them, then why bother worshiping him?
The Bible says that the earth initially did not have all these problems, it was specially designed habitable for man. Sin and satan brought the evil. Our belief that God owns the sun, stars and good things is from the Bible. The same Bible points to sin and satan as the source of destruction. Where you get your if God did A, then He MUST have done B, i don't know. I've told you where i get my own view.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2012
Image123:
The Bible says that the earth initially did not have all these problems, it was specially designed habitable for man. Sin and satan brought the evil. Our belief that God owns the sun, stars and good things is from the Bible. The same Bible points to sin and satan as the source of destruction. Where you get your if God did A, then He MUST have done B, i don't know. I've told you where i get my own view.

Very simplistic.
Satan is to blame for all ills ....
The big problem is that Satan was created by the Judeo-Christian god, then that god is to blame for all evil ...

Now ...
You are looking at the problem in a very radical.
You should understand that the Judeo-Christian god is very boring in the clouds ... and tired of playing the harp (and does it very badly), drinking wine of poor quality, with no female incentive, and basically he is too old. ..
For these reasons the Jewish-Christian god make these mistakes ...
Also he is very distracted and can not remember the starving children in the world ... and he is quite deaf, and can not hear the cries of those suffering ...

We understand and forgive him ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Logical Way To Prove That God Exists? / 20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.