Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) (15835 Views)

There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2013
Even the dog eats back it's vomit!
We say 'yuk' it grunts 'yummy'!!!
Everyone can claim 'beautiful'!

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 02, 2013
solomon akiyesi
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by chuquiz(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2013
Laila Ikeji: That's it guys!!!!!
u guys will live long. cool
may we leave the one that kp ranting abt hatng nigerian girls. mtchewwww!!! lol
exotic beauty but them too like money,y?
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:16pm On May 02, 2013
They use too much make up ..it looks gross sometimes
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by onila(f): 1:32pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: They use too much make up ..it looks gross sometimes
much prettier than yr kmr women
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2013
Proudly igbo cheesy
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:39pm On May 02, 2013
@ Onila, I don't care
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by onila(f): 1:46pm On May 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: @ Onila, I don't care
smiley awww pinky
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:54pm On May 02, 2013
onila: smiley awww pinky
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by AjanleKoko: 3:27pm On May 02, 2013
I no go lie. Igbo chicks are gorgeous wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Bigflamie(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2013
There's no doubt about that, they rocks the 1st position in terms of beauty in Nigeria.
Even in my family, they are drop dead gorgeous. wink
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by onila(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2013
smiley
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bidis: 8:24pm On May 14, 2013
no go there ibo girls fine die
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Obiagu1(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2013
DailyNews: @OP, yeah, my Igbo sisters are just too fine to contend with....truly a blessing to Nigeria...u need to see my cousins....wow, so lovely and heavenly....

Are they married?
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Same goes with our boys and men
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Obiagu1:

Are they married?

Nwokem,I na acho nwanyi ? Echekwam na iwelugo ife.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Bittyend aka Shymmex,wait make Ileke Idi catch you. She will chop off ur balls... grin
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
NRI PRIEST: @Bittyend aka Shymmex,wait make Ileke Idi catch you. She will chop off ur balls... grin

Nri Priest, amadioha and mother idoto know we're two different people...I don't discriminate, I love all types of women..but I can't speak for my doozy.

Yo, thank the gods of mama Africa for me, nri priest...On my way to the park this evening with a friend. As we crossed the road to the other side and took about 10 steps, a car ran over a guy behind us. I don't know if the guy died or not, but he was airlifted by an air ambulance. That was close and scary.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2013
shymexx:

Nri Priest, amadioha and mother idoto know we're two different people...I don't discriminate, I love all types of women..but I can't speak for my doozy.

Yo, thank the gods of mama Africa for me, nri priest...On my way to the park this evening with a friend. As we crossed the road to the other side and took about 10 steps, a car ran over a guy behind us. I don't know if the guy died or not, but he was airlifted by an air ambulance. That was close and scary.

Yo brudah,you need to quit that tribalistic shit,really. I saw your comments in one of the threads about the beauty pageant show and I was very disappointed,to say the least. I think its high time you call it off.

The accident should tell you that life is too short and that you should spend a bit of your time spreading love and not ethnic hate and bigotry. As long as your hands are clean and you stay away from wrongdoing the "Mother Ide-Oto" and "Ogwugwu Nri" will keep protecting you,son. Now,tell me what you know about that Christopher Okigbo classic.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by babsomotde(m): 12:51am On Jul 19, 2013
All tribes are gifts. Oga... One Nigeria.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2013
NRI PRIEST:
Yo brudah,you need to quit that tribalistic shit,really. I saw your comments in one of the threads about the beauty pageant show and I was very disappointed,to say the least. I think its high time you call it off.

The accident should tell you that life is too short and that you should spend a bit of your time spreading love and not ethnic hate and bigotry. As long as your hands are clean and you stay away from wrongdoing the "Mother Ide-Oto" and "Ogwugwu Nri" will keep protecting you,son. Now,tell me what you know about that Christopher Okigbo classic.

Bruv, I never said anything tribalistic about anyone on the beauty pageant. I'm not really privy to how they choose their contestants for naija pageants and that was the first time I paid attention to it. However, I think if it's a pageant to showcase the unique beauty of all Nigerians - then the contestants should be based of state of origin. That was my beef with the thing. Also, I don't like really calling people ugly but the chic they chose to represent Lagos is definitely close to ugly.

My thing is always about defending myself and anything I'm passionate about. When people give out negative energy towards me because I'm from a particular ethnic(which I didn't choose to be part of) - I've a right to defend myself. Everyone has something to say and my principle about life is defending myself at all times. Heck, that was how pops raised me. I can look back to when I didn't really know much about Nigeria and its ethnic relations 2yrs ago and how I used to see everyone as one people - and the amount of ethnic hate I've been a victim of...and say, defending myself is justified. I'm a passionate guy and everything I do is heartfelt - I speak with passion and wear my heart on my sleeve all the time - thorough bred. But at the end of day, I still leave this forum every day and go back to my closest friend that's Igbo and majority of the people I'm close to, who're Edo and Urhobo. And still go to my favourite bar with them every friday night - for suya and hennessy. I just think I'm just more conscious and aware about the ethnic differences and I'll always treat everyone how they treat me - respect is reciprocal. Anyway, I'm going to stop posting on threads about Nigeria - I think that's the medication that will cure that madness.

As for the legend of Christopher Okigbo, I first came in contact with his works after reading about his disapproval of negritude. Then, I decided to do a research about his fascinating opinions...that was when I discovered the genius of Christopher Okigbo. I later read some of his other works and watched the seminar the late Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka did in his honour.

I'm a rebel/non-conformist, realist and a passionate guy - and I'll always speak my mind, regardless of the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by lacasa: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2013
Mtscheeuww!

More like God's gift to ITALY

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Igbo women/people have inferiority complex that is why you all are happy that the coon that wrote what he wrote praised you guys. Just take a look at one of his threads where he talked about black women.

https://www.nairaland.com/1252761/reasons-why-white-women-always

just imagine.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2013
God created us ( ndiIgbo) well
Praise Him

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 19, 2013
This one has fallen in luff with an Ngozi. Now he opens a thread. grin

E patewo!

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Osisi nne,you are one of the people that inspired me to join Nairaland mana ifea ikwulu adirokwa mma but I still love you.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 3:58am On Jul 19, 2013
yinkaGreen: This one has fallen in luff with an Ngozi. Now he opens a thread. grin

E patewo!

What are you saying, stranger?

I don miss you pata pata!
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2013
yinkaGreen: This one has fallen in luff with an Ngozi. Now he opens a thread. grin

E patewo!
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 19, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Osisi nne,you are one of the people that inspired me to join Nairaland mana ifea ikwulu adirokwa mma but I still love you.

Ewo
Let me modify
Chai
I repent
Oya ga na site di na signature m bia support u anyi biko Nwanne m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / My Collection Of Girly Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.