Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship (15701 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by jaelz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Boogyman557: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool I know no waiting to CAPRISUN u 4 DIS MATTERZ Bcus I no get RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WTF MAN

38 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by jaeyking(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
E pass sex undecided undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
I miss the fact that I failed to transfer all the strength and energy I garnered from my years in bakery into pounding her pot of beans aggressively undecided

Rubbish undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chno: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
I miss receiving Mouth Gig. All this hookup girls no dey gree give bj

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Candidlady: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing

Relationships are for losers

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Ain't no fan of relationships! angry

Real niggas like us don't do relationships, the only thing we do is to bang that pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by fikayormi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
The Mouth Action and the hot sex

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goody that year, really miss the calls pet names and so on

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by fecoleef123(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
The phone calls and kisses

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Shakathezulu1: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
bukky1994:
Goody that year, really miss the calls pet names and so on
Is her name Chigozirim.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Is her name Chigozirim.
no goodness

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hot kisses and Bleep

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Early morning doking

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Boogyman557: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I No get RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP....

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nothing.

I no gree cheesy
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
I no gree cheesy

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Wizywiz(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Nothing ooo..I miss absolutely nothing... atleast am more happier now....self love and being able to do things without any woman disturbing my ear and privacy is golden

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by DonroxyII: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaelz:
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

CC: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Companionship

Being that Dude that Bell the Cat is always Refreshing grin ... A girl that just Alpha you a while ago is now the one beneath you in a HushHash Hush-hush grin

Also, The Command both Ways. Hey Boy, Stop Right there And You must Stop !

Respect when either of You A's life Hustle and Bring Trophy Home .... Special Trophy, Special Treat everywhere go chachereche cheesy

And the Fight when Either Go Berserk ... The Ratazzzz everywhere na plug Energies Gbasgbos

Ultimately, the Make Up and Allied Matters grin and all red Energies get Splashed out and everyone calm down ! wink cool

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Baloranking(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
I barely miss a thing grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Shortyy(f): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
The money and gifts and showering of attention kiss

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by temitayomie: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Billing.

I don't like the fact I'm not being billed regularly like before.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Moz22: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gotten accustomed to that single life already.. my sanity is very Paramount to me

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chatflick(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Night time is always the best. Cuddling and watching movies together cry. God knows why he created Eve... Companionship can never be overated.

PS: For those saying relationship are for losers and the likes, you guys fail to admit you are the real loser. There is no shame in love but rather it is a shame not to love. Stop trying to justify your cowardly act but simply say you are scared of heartbreak. F***ing puss**s

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by LilyColin(f): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOTHING
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by BigAP(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing.

Meanwhile, if an extra 50k per week income online is not too small amount for you, kindly rush to my signature to get FREE materials on affiliate marketing.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by majamajic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
I miss " am outside , come and pay the bike man grin grin grin grin

Naija girls, inside her purse she get 'vex money' of over 2k , which she can only use when she vex grin grin

I like the way they raise hips up , when u draw her jeans , I like that code from girls , I miss that ' raise hips up code ' ( go ahead ) it's like doing 200kph on 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday morning

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.