Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Bukateria ("Buka") Food! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bukateria ("Buka") Food! (9986 Views)

5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / The Best Buka You Ever Ate In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2005
oya Sade explain with immediate alacrity why men eat fufu...
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2005
jogego you are mean. WHy talk about the things you know i can't get here.

Anyways i love ewa goin...that thing is sweetm with bread or yam. I remeber it is sweet. When i was in Primary it's my everyday lunch. I miss 9ja. cry
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hotangel, dem tell you say the thing dey my own backyard? Me too am missing it like crazy. In fact am imagining eating ewa agoyin with warm hard dough bread. You know the west Indian bread? Gosh
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2005
talk about agege bread. that's the one i like.
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by sade(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2005
jogego:

oya Sade explain with immediate alacrity why men eat fufu...
Jogegeo I must confess I dont know why...I too still wonder why cos I remember most of my male friends like fufu alot and I dont know the actual reason...maybe becos it stays inside the stomach for long..someone once called it "Sokudale"i.e it postpone death till night...am I right??U are a man now so plssssss explain why you men eat fufu..I'm waiting for your answer"with immediate alacrity"...
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 3:08am On Jul 21, 2005
Assumption Number 1 CAPITALLY WRONG.

I dont eat fufu.
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by CimonJorr(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2005
There's nothing wrong with Fufu...

It's one of the lesser appreciated meals... and is found all over the southern part of our dear country.. from Calabar down to Badagry...

If you want a recommendation, try Maduako near Slaughter b/s in PH..
Fufu and Native soup.... wink
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2005
I am hungry y'all.
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by buddy(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2005
e be like say make seun dedicate this thread to our home boys and girls all around the world just for the nice memories they have of home and the buka expereinces.

another word for buka i caught one time is curtains, i am sure some people in nija will feel me on this, especially on the Island you see make shift buka with curtains hanging from two bamboo sticks, and their food can be good too!
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2005
jogego you're all round experince, talk of ewa you how it taste, amala nko you can describe how it taste,rice- the same thing.I'm sure those women must have ro efo for you that is why you can't forget them easliy
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2005
Mosiate abi wetin dem call you? angry angry angry Dem cook ya own? Wetin sef? Abi na becos of me you dey log into Nairaland? If I descend on you now, people go dey shout female brutality...

No to by force na? Okay if dem cook something for me, lef me make I chop am? If you no dey chop for buka and there fore cannot contribute abeg meshionu jare. How you take know say dem dey cook something for efo sef? I hope you are not talking from personal experience oh...
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2005
Wen am in nigeria i prefer eating in buka than all those fake restaurants.

De food i miss most is ewa aganyin with soft agege bread.. gosh!....mah mouth dey water o!

@jogego, come on try n be nice 2 mosiate  wink...but not 2 much o rolleyes you know what i mean. I guess she likes you! wink 

Abi mosiate, I lie? grin
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2005
jogego:

Mosiate abi wetin dem call you? angry angry angry Dem cook ya own? Wetin sef? Abi na because of me you dey log into Nairaland? If I descend on you now, people go dey shout female brutality..

jogego, female brutality ko, male brutality ni, so you no like ma person they tell you the truth i can that the efo dey work,if you try me hen you go smell your yansh.

anugirl:

@jogego, come on try n be nice 2 mosiate wink...but not 2 much o rolleyes you know what i mean.I guess she likes you! wink

Abi mosiate, I lie? grin
aungirl,jogego my foot! when my Mr rigth has not disown me rather jogego should shout out loud for goodness sake that he likes me,i may try and consider his proposal, if only he can voice out before it is too late grin
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2005
@mosiate, abeg go siddon jo. i no believe u na lie u dey talk tongue
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2005
I no sabi weda na by force.Abeg to more important isues, is it only me, or is it wonderful when you mix okro with vegetable? Especially to eat Eba with?
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by CimonJorr(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2005
Bro..

Okro na Okro.. Vegetable na vegetable..
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by loma(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2005
Heya.
All these girls wey come like buka for forum,when you see them outside ,dem go dey do as if na only big restaurants dem fit chop.
Wayo!
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2005
loma.. it's well. Who wanna be embarrassed in public? nobody
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by jogego(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2005
SO eating at buka is equivalent to being embarrased in public?
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2005
Something like that!!!
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2005
i know that eating in the buka will not be an embrassment for jogego,since he's very use to it.aungirl you are trying.
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2005
hot angel dear, its absolutely not an embarrassment o! as long as I don't eat in dirty places there's nuttin wrong with it.

mosiate, wetin u dey try...ehn waths ur problem? rolleyes
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by hotangel2(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2005
Anu take it easy with mosiate.. lol
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2005
like husband like wife,i'm not suprise when jogego could say that is not an  embrassment i know that you too can say so since the same blood is running thru your veins.
       jogego oko iya alamala
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by sade(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2005
@ Mosiate
Why not kuku tell jogego u are in love with him...why una they beef una self now..pls take it easy enh.No one will take Jogego away from you.

I eat in Buka though its been long now but I dont see it as an embarrassment..Okro and Vegetable goes if its well prepared and u will enjoy it most with hot Eba that's not too hard..
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2005
see anoter gbeborun,(aunty sade)i tell u say i know get mouth to am, if i know tell am why you know kuku help,since you self the chof for buka like aun and jogego(husband and wife) why you no go pokenose.(i'm just kidding)
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2005
mosiate i know your problem apart from being olojukokoro...you be even fake pesin cuzz I dey sure say na 4 buka you dey chop efry day.I lie? rolleyes
sade:

@ Mosiate
Why not kuku tell jogego you are in love with him...why una they beef una self now..please take it easy enh.No one will take Jogego away from you.

I eat in Buka though its been long now but I don't see it as an embarrassment..Okro and Vegetable goes if its well prepared and you will enjoy it most with hot Eba that's not too hard..
aunty sade abi wetin dem call you sef you come hia kon dey talk wetin you no know abi... who tell you say jogego is for mosiate ehn rolleyes Ameboooo grin
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by bolasho(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2005
Mosiate, anu, sade & jogego na wetin self na chop we dey chop for this thread no bi love or na fight make i call wetin una dey do now self.

@mosiate, make u leave anu and jogego alone jare.
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2005
thankx jare mah brotha, help me tell her o! na jealousy dey worry am rolleyes cuzz i no know wetin i take do am o....

@ mosiate  tongue  rolleyes
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2005
bolasho,na lady we who dey do amebo,wetin konsine you for this matter,gbefila,olofofo of nigeria ltd.
aun,i think i have to teach you a lesson,you snacth jogego from me, i know talk, now you come dey abuse me,if you try to abuse me again this nairaland will not contain both of us,b'coz i will deal with you mercylessliy.you this uncommon element tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by mosiate(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2005
aungirl,where did you meet jogego,i know you meet him at buka
Re: Bukateria ("Buka") Food! by anugirl(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2005
yes o! you don 4get say na 4 your buka i meet am. shioooo.........tojubole buruku  rolleyes amebo of Africa

CAN'T U READ mah name is anu not aun,abi u need glasses rolleyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Groundnuts (ekpa) / My Food Does Not Scent.what Could Be The Cause? / What Can I Do With "old" Puff Puff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.