Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! (5350 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by opabukun(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'm Denny Crane

1 Like

Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
ronkebp:

i know.....we don't do CC anyways, your CC has already shown you "cannot", it will take more than a porsche swagger to get a babe like me.....dude...grin

although you may be a smart one, believe me, many would fall for the trick......the catch is to let them smell, feel and touch the phone of their desire, lol! they will turn into zombies after that. you say left, she go go left!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Chimezie198(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ronkepb. Sweery can i buy u BB? (big bra)
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by annawhite(f): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^the fact that these 8words would get your attention is the first step........and by the look of your response, you would have felt for the trap. i would then take you straight to the phone store (in a fancy shopping mall) and have you drool in front of the phone, let you feel it, smell it, touch it and even ask questions about it, lol! and to finally strike, i would take out my "special CC" (the one that has the stripe scratched) and swipe it again and again, till you start believing that i wanna buy it for real. i would then tell you that i have go to my bank TOMORROW to check what is going on about the CC, and advise you to follow me home to "finalize the deal"......any hungry damsel would perform like a p[b]o[/b]rnstar that night, just to make sure i dont change my mind about buying her the phone, et voila, nyansh checked. lol!

if its a naija girl in naija abi?
Wetin concern CC wit buying a girl Bb in naija?
LMAOOO@performing like a p 0rn star!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by CArt(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2012
I used this one before: See destiny,finally I met the angel,how're you? grin
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
I dont need your money, boy i like you just the way you are!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Emperor5c(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo is my senior broda.
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
annawhite: if its a naija girl in naija abi?
Wetin concern CC wit buying a girl Bb in naija?
LMAOOO@performing like a p 0rn star!

very simple: no smart man hangs around with large amount of cash in his pocket (the BB Porsche cost ₦450K), so I would always use my CC .........thats why i took her to a fancy shopping mall, where phone stores with CC machines are PLENTY!!!
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by harrem(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2012
Pretty am feeln u.letz get down. cool
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by lilcutie8916(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=Adaeze003]

sweety u make my head spin
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by SAFO(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Forget about the BB Porsche, get her the pomegranate NS08.

http://pomegranatephone.com/
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by ralfo85(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
It depends one where you meet. Even the right look and smile would do it cheesy
Re: Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2012
l love u pass ofada rice!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love / I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.