Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148429 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opokonwa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
[size=55pt]Robbieleeeeeeexxxxxx!!!!!!![/size]

[size=99pt]Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin[/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
Robbie Lex.

A big Congrat.

Most importantly, I appreciate your Love for God. It implies you are not serving Him on contract basis.
i.e you give SHELL job I will Praise otherwise nothing for God.

Congrat once more.

How many days e come remain for SITP guys??
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2008
HIP HIP HORRAY, HIP HIP HORRAY
@ Robbie Lex
I think i was happier when i got the good news concerning your medicals than when i was sent my offer letter. You are indeed the man. If shell did not hire you, they would have closed down. You are the MAN.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 2good(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
Congract Robbie Lex for your call for medical.You really deserve it.
KDB and co how are ur preparation for ELV?

Does anyone have any update for the remaining SITP hopefulls?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by somze(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
2good
Most candidates (successful and otherwise) have been contacted. Today was meant to be the last day to accept your offer.
However, it is possible that few are yet to be contacted.

Now do you remember the SRD and the test you took? They were 2 of them - technical (SITP) and non-technical.

Non-technical folks are not for SITP and have not been contacted yet, well to the best of my knowledge.

Basically SITP I think are for those closer to the Engineering field or so, let me check up on that though.

Congrats to Robbie Lex and other SITP hopefuls.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2008
@ robbielex
my great friend  grin grin grin gringrin  congrats
I managed to connect a phone to the pc so im online grin
You really do deserve it. You have done a better job with this thread than i probably could have done if i had gone on and started the thread. Work won't afford me the time you have put in and that has made all the difference. Kudos, dear friend  wink
I can't believe my much awaited break is over by monday embarassed, is it 3 wks already?!

By the way, i think the time is drawing nearer man, to tell everyone your secret shocked shocked shocked, what do u think? grin grin grin

@Quantkool
I'm yet to hear from shell oh 

im kind of experiencing what the SITP folks went through but then I have God's promises echoing in my head, Faithful is He who has promised and would definitely bring to pass cheesy cheesy cheesy
so my people who are also in the same shoes(robbielex, its strange that for once we are not in the same category grin) lets keep on believing. God has not brought us this far to leave us.

@sitp folks
Rave, KDB, deniowei, debosky,i think its like 25 days to go now, right?!

Congrats y'all, im joining you guys next week oh by force in Jesus name Amen!

cutesy, where art thou?!

Cheers y'all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by brettthart(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2008
Congrats! @ Robbie Lex
See God is faithful. So join the countdown.
24 Days to go!!! grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2008
[size=26pt]He’s just a jolly good fellow, he’s just a jolly good fellow, he’s just a jolly good fellowwwwww, and thus says by all of us.

Robby congrats. see u in edjeba. wait first are u for HR or SITP, if for SITP see u in edjeba if not see u in shell one day.[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
2good:

Congract Robbie Lex for your call for medical.You really deserve it.
KDB and co how are your preparation for ELV?

Does anyone have any update for the remaining SITP hopefulls?

ma brother how you doin?? frankly how do we prepare for ELV?? lol, guess its jus to keep on waitin n counting down (24 days to go), but cant wait though,

havent got the slightest idea whats happenin wit the remainin SITP hopefulls, there different kinda peeps wit different kinda probs all over the place, those who are yet to be called for their medicals,those who have done their medicals and are awaitin their offer letters (OUCH!!!!), its crazy, these oil companies have got to be more precise and organized wit their recruitment processes,

anyways hope everyones doin good, did the halliburton test today at ph n it was pretty interesting,

take care all n God bless,

KDB
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 1:08am On Mar 08, 2008
congrat robbie,
we the hopefuls will meet u there.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ House
The count down continues, and frankly speaking, now that we are close to leaving for edjeba i have already starting missing good friends.
23 days to go.
52 hours to go.
33120 minutes to go.
1,987,200 seconds to go.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
RObbie
this thread awaits ur flows.i am waitin 2 just ear frm you.btw if i get ur email i ll buzz you.(i ll go check ur page now)

2Good
i wish you luck,God works with miracles,jus believe in him.

Debo
i dint know u are a SITP dude too,congrats.I ll go n tell ur babes grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
i want 2 say a big congrats 2 Robbielex.i'm so happy 4 u.
2 all hopefuls who are yet 2 be contacted,something happened precisely on 26 February.Having waited without any news 4rm Shell,i was advised 2 call Shell's H/R.I did & was asked 2 send am email 2 whoever invited me 4 my SRD.When i sent the email,by a default setting i received an email stating that i was not successful.
I was so angry that i sent another email asking them why they had 2 wait 4 my mail b4 telling me that i was not successful,2 this ,they asked me 2 call a certain number 2 which i refused.Making them know that i was & am successful even as my friend in SITP confirmed.I wonder what is going on in Shell.Why did they have 2 contact some & 4get others?Why didn't they send at once all the mails or at least within a short period?Why are they giving us room 2 doubt their credibility?Anyway,i'm not moved by the mail.I'm only moved by God's WORD that tells me that all things are possible 2 him that believe & i'm a believer.But one thing i know is that if God has given me the job,then no body can deny it me.Lets keep praying
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hi guys

thanks so much for all the congratulatory messages.

i was really really really really touched beyond words when i opened this thread today,

thanks allot especially for keeping the thread alive,

I just returned from my three very glorious days in the redemption camp,  but before i go into that, let me back up a bit.

I finally started my medicals last week and will be rounding up this week. So far things are going smoothly

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Camp was glorious,

the messages were fantastic, it was just a really marvellous experience,
was glad i took three days off to go,
i owed this all to God and need to get his strength to move forward and move higher. ( i have already started getting ready for my next big testimony)

The message at the camp was that
God has a call for us all to move up higher
to the next level.

shell hopefuls, Shell hopefilled, Shell friends and well wishers all need to move up higher. And i have a word for you all

For those that made it
The great shell hopefilled

yes getting into shell is a wonderful and fantastic opportunity
But even then we should aspire for greater things

Honestly
Shell is just the beginning
remember it's called entry level
meaning there are other levels,
more challenges
more battles
So many things ahead of us that we have no clue about
But God sees ahead and knows it all
God doesn't want you to remain on the same level
or get to comfortable where you @
he wants us to aspire for more,

So when you eventually start work
aspire to be the best
work at being the best"
become the best
be a person of distinction

Make us nairalanders proud
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For those who didn't make it

yeah it may hurt for a while
But move on and aspire for even greater things

God didn't create you to stay at one spot
or to let one disappointment bury your life.

He created you to do great and mighty works for him
meaning you were made for a greater purpose that cannot be boxed up in a job
or in a bank account
Don't let the job disappointments or other disappointments you face
stop you from achiveing your God given destiny
God is your father
your maker and your creator
He will never forget you
And his call for you today is to come up higher
Move on to the next level,

For those still hopeful
there is nothing God cannot do,
if God could answer me
a nobody in 24 hours when i cried out to him
if God could do it for KDB.
For Ranbaxy
For deinowei
For  Rave
For all the shell hopefilled
He will surely answer you!

Move away from the level of
God give me this or else,
to the level of
God what must i do to get what i want
God what do you want me to do for you
God let your will and your will alone be done in my life

For all shell well wishers and friends and supporters

as you take time our to celebrate with others
God will prepare great celebrations ahead of you
as you take time out to drop words of encouragement and prayer for people
God will move you to a higher level
where you will achieve your goals
your dreams,

God wants you to form a partnership with him
to give him your life and your all
so he can take you to that next level
Whatever reason that brings you to the job sections in nairaland
will all be turned to celebrations for you

To Everyone
The call to move up higher
is a call to be great
a call to fulfill the divine purpose that he formed and created us for

find that purpose
ask God to show you that purpose
Whatever you do
do not remain on the same spot
aspire for change
aspire for greatness
aspire to reach your next level!

Once again thanks you guys for making this thread a success
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2008
Edoblakky:

i want 2 say a big congrats 2 Robbielex.i'm so happy for you.
2 all hopefuls who are yet 2 be contacted,something happened precisely on 26 February.Having waited without any news from Shell,i was advised 2 call Shell's H/R.I did & was asked 2 send am email 2 whoever invited me 4 my SRD.When i sent the email,by a default setting i received an email stating that i was not successful.
I was so angry that i sent another email asking them why they had 2 wait 4 my mail before telling me that i was not successful,2 this ,they asked me 2 call a certain number 2 which i refused.Making them know that i was & am successful even as my friend in SITP confirmed.I wonder what is going on in Shell.Why did they have 2 contact some & forget others?Why didn't they send at once all the mails or at least within a short period?Why are they giving us room 2 doubt their credibility?Anyway,i'm not moved by the mail.I'm only moved by God's WORD that tells me that all things are possible 2 him that believe & i'm a believer.But one thing i know is that if God has given me the job,then no body can deny it me.Lets keep praying

this must be so fustrating for you and i really admire your faith,

but do you by any chance have the phone number of the person that invited you for srd maybe you could give him a call.
this is actually the first i have heard of emails coming like that,
keep praying edoblakk and also try to get your hands on the guys number so you can call and find out whats up.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2008
tommyex:

RObbie
this thread awaits your flows.i am waitin 2 just ear frm you.between if i get your email i ll buzz you.(i ll go check your page now)

i'll send you a mail today before the day runs out

Thanks man
i actually missed this thread a lot too!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by somze(f): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2008
Edoblakky:

2 all hopefuls who are yet 2 be contacted,something happened precisely on 26 February.Having waited without any news from Shell,i was advised 2 call Shell's H/R.I did & was asked 2 send am email 2 whoever invited me 4 my SRD.When i sent the email,by a default setting i received an email stating that i was not successful.
I was so angry that i sent another email asking them why they had 2 wait 4 my mail before telling me that i was not successful,2 this ,they asked me 2 call a certain number 2 which i refused.Making them know that i was & am successful even as my friend in SITP confirmed.I wonder what is going on in Shell.Why did they have 2 contact some & forget others?Why didn't they send at once all the mails or at least within a short period?Why are they giving us room 2 doubt their credibility?Anyway,i'm not moved by the mail.I'm only moved by God's WORD that tells me that all things are possible 2 him that believe & i'm a believer.But one thing i know is that if God has given me the job,then no body can deny it me.Lets keep praying
How do you know the reply mail was default?

If the person replied you with a number the second time then it could not have been default. Besides I no of know HR directive to send default mails to any group of people. Most guys (I don't want to say all) for the SITP have been contacted. I'm so sorry.

Again I want to say how sorry I am of your predicament. Be strong. A lot of stuff is going on and everyone is uncertain of their positions. Even some folks that sent in resignation letters (actually forms got from the intranet) are not allowed at the moment. Even hotel accomodation for assigments is difficult to access unlike before. Shell is even owing hotels now. Only hilton allows Staff in and it's based on a long standing credit agreement. My dear na long story.

If any of you have the chance check out British Gas or anything to do with LNG. Shell has lost more than 60% of it's production and make no mistakes about it . . . heads will roll. Nothing is certain.

Hope I've not spoilt the mood of the thread.

I'm sorry again but call the number you were given and I'm sure things would be clarified.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hello Everyone!

How's the house doing today?! another week, your next level is becoming more visble with each passing day,

Edoblakky:

i want 2 say a big congrats 2 Robbielex.i'm so happy for you.

yes, edobakky i totally agree with you, being only moved by God's word is the only way to make it in life oh, (I know exactly what u are going through  Believe grin)  We just gotta keep trusting God for the very best for our lives (which He is already busy sorting out anyways)

Its been pleasurable having like-minded folks on this people on this thread, y'all add some brightness to my life somehow and i take advantage of every opportunity i have to everytime i log on to nairaland to see whats happening with you great people be it weddings n all grin

Y'all have made this period enjoyable for me, and i can't appreciate you enough

I pray God takes us to our next levels in every aspect of our lives and even the levels we have not humanly conceived, yet He has concluded shell and beyond (God's awesomeness simply beats my imagination!)

@ robbielex,
really don't you think its time i unveil your secret to the thread grin grin grin? im out of credit. would call you as soon as i can load. Hope you are through now?

Have an unusually favored week, house!

@deinwei,
How many days to go? wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Tosat
That cool, so i have being made the time keeper cool cool cool
3 weeks to go
21 days to go
504 hours to go
30,240 minutes to go
725,760 seconds to go

@ Robbie Lex
So what the secret everyone is talking about.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Quantkool: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
wink I think Robbie Lex's secret is that he is actually a SHE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
EDO BLKY
I WISH U SOME LUCK,I hope u call them and clarify this once and for all

Robbie
I dont have my correct email on board,when u online we ll see to that.+whats this secret sef?i dey fear u oo
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
Quantkool:

wink I think Robbie Lex's secret is that he is actually a SHE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eeewooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . that na serious matter oh!!! Robbielex, i dey like this twist, so you wan become woman now, ehn? grin grin grin LMAO

@edobakky
i suggest you get in touch with your contact so as to know the current status quo. I sent my correpondent a mail this afternoon and she replied saying i would still have to hold on till she gets a new update which she would communicate to me soonest
haba, since october!!! anyways, God dey, delay definitely aint denial grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teemee: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
Robbie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must confess your is very challenging. i like it and i admonish you keep holding on to and trusting the living God that u serve.

I need tosay also that but for news ( i mean ur appointment), i perhaps wouldn,t have contributed even though i have been following every posting on this thread since October last year.

For nairalanders, i hail, i salute your efforts. God bless every one on this thread real good.

For those who have received offer letters, I sincerely look forward in meeting u at the ELV come April 1st. Together we will surely click the top.

For those still expecting, theres nothing God cannot do. All u need to do is to rejoice with those who have made it, because the blesser is in that neighbourhood. But u can be sure that it will certainly rob off on u.

Lex, u are great indeed. Congrats.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2008
Quantkool:

really,

robbie lex, let us in on this secret man!!!! your keepin everyone in suspense,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
somze:

How do you know the reply mail was default?

If the person replied you with a number the second time then it could not have been default. Besides I no of know HR directive to send default mails to any group of people. Most guys (I don't want to say all) for the SITP have been contacted. I'm so sorry.

Again I want to say how sorry I am of your predicament. Be strong. A lot of stuff is going on and everyone is uncertain of their positions. Even some folks that sent in resignation letters (actually forms got from the intranet) are not allowed at the moment. Even hotel accommodation for assignments is difficult to access unlike before. Shell is even owing hotels now. Only Hilton allows Staff in and it's based on a long standing credit agreement. My dear na long story.

If any of you have the chance check out British Gas or anything to do with LNG. Shell has lost more than 60% of it's production and make no mistakes about it . . . heads will roll. Nothing is certain.

Hope I've not spoilt the mood of the thread.

I'm sorry again but call the number you were given and I'm sure things would be clarified.

AT all, you have not dampened the mood of the thread i think you have brought in a whole new dimension to it. And a diversion toooo, considering at this point i am being asked to reveal my secret, ( i'll go into that later)

Talking about things like this is good. I believe that when you confront the reality of a situation it helps you move forward, helps you figure out what to do about the situation,

Shell is having problems, we all know that, people are losing jobs, more people may lose jobs, things are uncertain.

But what's happening to shell is not something that will remain a peculiar characteristic of the company, but is actually just a reflection of whats going on in this country.

Shell is not the problem, the crises in the Niger delta is,

If you think heads are rolling now imagine how terrible it will be if the Niger delta crises goes extremely out of hand, we aren't just talking about oil company's now we are talking about our economy, and our country.

Today it may be shell tomorrow maybe Exxon Mobil may take a dip, or even LNG, thats the reality, and soon it may be allover Nigeria.

America's looming recession may very well be fuelled by oil price surges caused by what?? Nigeria delta crises and other international crises around the world.

Its not about running Somze, the harsh reality of life is that any where one turns there will always be trouble, i believe its about moving with the hand and the direction of God.

When you move with his direction, come rain or shine, bank recapitalisation or oil company restructuring you will stand firm and strong.

I think we should move from the level of what we can get to what we can give, Nigeria is our country and what we need is to pray for the country and become more Niger delta aware.

think of initiatives as the future generation of the country no matter how little to help make positive contributions towards the youth of the Niger delta.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Somze you might just be the man who makes that difference you know!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
tosat:

@ robbielex,
really don't you think its time i unveil your secret to the thread grin grin grin? im out of credit. would call you as soon as i can load. Hope you are through now?

I see you have come back to make trouble!!!!!!

remember everyone has their own secrets too ohhhh, ( wink wink)

But really tosat, you of all people know that i have been an open book from the beginning, like you said if people read between the lines they would know everything.

So i don't have a secret really,
There's just this thing that most people have failed to see or realise,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
Quantkool:

Quantkool,
i'm curious
what made you come to this conclusion?

tosat:

eeewooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . that na serious matter oh!!! Robbielex, i dey like this twist, so you wan become woman now, ehn? grin grin grin LMAO

No bi you wey bring scandal to this thread, all this talk about my secret,

now i guess i'm supposed to be Smallville's  Clark Kent with Lex Luther closing in on me,
Gosh its supposed to be the other way around,  I am robbie lex not robbie kent!!!!!!

LOL LOL

Tosat you owe me for all this your trouble trouble!!!!!!!!!!!   

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

KDB:

really,

robbie lex, let us in on this secret man!!!! your keepin everyone in suspense,

tommyex:

Robbie whats this secret sef?i dey fear u oo

deinowei:

@ Robbie Lex
So what the secret everyone is talking about.

Abeg una - No allow Tosat, let you have hypertension ohhhh!!!!!

Deinowei our official time keeper don't let all this secret talk distract you from your wonderful time keeping job, we need your skills to keep us going!!

There is no secret,

There has never been

23 DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by somze(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2008
Robbie
Nicely said,
You're a fountain of wisdom, We'll meet there wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
OOPS, I MEANT 21 DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
teemee:

i have been following every posting on this thread since October last year.

For nairalanders, i hail, i salute your efforts. God bless every one on this thread real good.

For those who have received offer letters, I sincerely look forward in meeting u at the ELV come April 1st. Together we will surely click the top.

For those still expecting, theres nothing God cannot do. All u need to do is to rejoice with those who have made it, because the blesser is in that neighbourhood. But u can be sure that it will certainly rob off on u.

Lex, u are great indeed. Congrats.

Welcome on board Teeeme,
hope we'll be enjoying more posts from you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
Somze yes oh
we will meet there,

people, i think i have done enough night crawling for one night i'm off to bed.

Speaking of night crawlers i miss the likes of
onavae
majikproof
cutesey - anyone know what happend to our darling smart and funny cutesey who went to ph for interviews and never returned to nairaland again

Anyway goodnight
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2008
@robbie lex

my man, so what is this 'secret'anyway?? common there has to be, as in your, well, help us read between the lines aight man,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.