Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148063 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
Awwww, mcgboye I'm so sorry. I feel so bad, rily. I wish it turned out differently but God knows best.
I always believe that His will in our lives will be done. And when one door closes, another bigger, more promising door opens wide. be good bro. You'll be fine.
See you at the very TOP!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
O my God! mcgboye, I'm so sorry about that. I dont think it's a shame, though. I've read

your earlier posts and you are "good". Maybe it had to do with the course you studied or God

simply doesn't want you there because He has better plans for you. I try my best to always pray for

His will to be done. It is well. Take care bro.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hey judeoyas. I've sent you the mail. Check your mailbox and lemme know how it goes, aight?
Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by sunnybobo1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello bros, pls i want to post a vacancy of nairaland pag. How du i do that pls.
and pls i need an urgent reply for this.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello all.D guy dat said d thread was abandoned was right but I'm sure it will b lively now. @Opensesame,it's good 2 see ur post again after a 'long' break. @macgboye,there's a whole lot of better opportunities waitin 4 u out there.My best regards. 2 people from my group have been contactd so far.Both unsuccessful.I guess d rest of ur just have 2 keep our fingers crossed,while lookin unto God 4 d best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2009
@Mcgboye
I dont want you to see this as a shame, a lot of things happen for so many different reasons.
I want you to look at the bright side of it you must have learnt something new during the course of the test and SRD.
dwell more on this and somehow this might be useful for you in the furuture.i wish you the very best in life.

@others still eagerly awaiting replies from shell i wish all of us good news and special favour from the almighty God because without His favour all our struggles wouldn count.
@opensame how are you thanks for your insightful contributions to this thread
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2009
Hi guyz, good to know a thread like this exist, I did my SRD in late March, and I not heard from dem ; good or bad
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2009
@opensesame
thanx 4 d wonderful work u ar doing in kipin dis thread alive, 1luv
@mcgboye
My guy, just take things easy, I blive there's something better out der 4 u, just kip trusting in Jehovah and all in time u'll understand
@others
Cheers!! 4 kipping this running
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2009
@sunnybobo1, sori 4 d late reply. Honestly havent started a thread before and i really cant figure it out. maybe someone else will help.

EasyT:

Hello all.D guy dat said d thread was abandoned was right but I'm sure it will b lively now. @Opensesame,it's good 2 see ur post again after a 'long' break. @macgboye,there's a whole lot of better opportunities waitin 4 u out there.My best regards. 2 people from my group have been contactd so far.Both unsuccessful.I guess d rest of ur just have 2 keep our fingers crossed,while lookin unto God 4 d best.

hey EasyT. yeah, i took a break from the net during the easter break, u know how it is. I completely feel you. Let's keep our fingers crossed and even if it's 'bad' we move on and accept it as God's will. Truth is, if God says we will get into Shell (or anywhere for that matter), we will. His Time is BEST!

Hey wumwum, I'm aight. Good to see ur post again. where have u been? Ciao

@ifnobeGod! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! We are always glad to have new folks in the family. Thanks. We all try.
and like i always tell our new family members, SEE YOU IN EDJEBA!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mcgboye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
Thanks all.
Your words of encouragement have been soothing.

It's good that i am currently engaged. That way i wont have to dwell on the SRD mini-disaster too much. Anyway, it doesnt pain me as much as that of PwC, for example. it was a worthwhile experience, that much i'm very sure.

so to ll the remaining hopefuls, never mind. You guys WILL make it. the last two weeks on this thread have given me that assurance.
i shall continue to drop in from time to time to see how you guys are enjoying SITP.

@OPENSESAME-- thanks a lot master. i may need your help. you may mail me on mcgboyemay14@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
@mcgboye, i blieve God sees ur sincerity and ur sincere contributions to this thread and i know for dat reason He's cooking something great for u soon. Hardluck sha, take heart for it is well with u in the name of Jesus. (amen)
@opensesame, i want to figure out ur face 'cos i had my SRD thesame day with u. i was in d group dat represented local community. i dont want to disclose names here but are u the one dat kept time for d district group frm UI?
Anyway am d MECH guy frm FUT MINNA not d fear one but d dark guy. wotever, we will meet at edjeba by grace of God
@others , wat i will advice is to just put ur trust in God and bank on his everlasting help. he will not disappoint. meet u all at edjeba
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2009
Yes, is good to be confident of ur performance but frm experience I think it will be better if u allow God to take all d credit. When u let Him realize sincerely dat u 've not done anything to deserve d job then u will see Him at work on ur behalf. Settle everything on ur knees.
To the understanding minds, a vow may not be too bad. Miketomi, Ranbaxy and co of the just concluded SITP are my friends and they are living testimony of what am talking about here. Most importantly, let ur mind and conviction lead u. We are getting there in the name of JESUS(AMEN).
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
is the SRD still on, and wen are they likely to start calling us for medical? has any one heard frm his/her coordinator as regards his/her status? I wished things could be fast tracked. Response please!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2009
@otr, quite an age how are you its good to hear from you again. Infact you have just written exactly what i have in mind, i wish we could go for the medicals next week and resume @ edjeba fisrt week in May
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
nice job u guys have been doing here,
I wish someone in this house can tell me if guys that did their SRD at Warri have gotten any regret mail,
particularly i tink it will be good if u tell us where u did urs as u contribute, it will make it more interesting.
wishing all of us the best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2009
hey mcgboye. Good to hear from u. great to know you'll still hang with us. Stay kool man and i'll holla @ u!

@otr
really?? the same day? Are u sure we did it in the same state? Were you in the mornin session or afternoon, lol! grin grin
jus jokin. Actually, i think i kno who u are, but, opensesame is not quite sure he wants to reveal his alter ego to anyone yet! wink wink Let's just say, I'll see you at edjeba!!

@osina wata
Welcome dude. Whao, we are increasing everyday sha. That's kool. I did mine in Lagos!

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Opensesame
I tink i like u, Such a funny chap, did mine at Warri, i tink its only Lagos guys dey have bin sending regrets.
I pray i make it to ELV
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2009
@mcgboye,it's gr8 to know that u r still wishing us that r yet to receive mails good news.Thanx man.At least u r doing something. My friend that received regret mail is doing nothing.
I am tempted 2 think that those who did in Warri have not been contacted yet.
I did mine in Warri last month.
@otr,I totally am in sync with you.We need to continue declaring God's WORD.I heard from my friend who just passed out of SITP that the number of SITP students this session may be reduced.My earnest prayer is that they will increase the number 2 accommodate many of us.
God's WORD says:what things soever ye desire when ye pray,b'lieve that ye receive them & ye shall have them.
Let's continue to trust in God's unfailing WORD.
SEE YOU ALL AT ELV!
THIS IS NOT A WISH! IT IS A PROMISE!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2009
@mcgboye,it's gr8 to know that u r still wishing us that r yet to receive mails good news even when you have been sent a regret mail.Thanx man.You r a gr8 guy.
At least u r doing something. My friend that received a regret mail is doing nothing.
@otr,I totally am in sync with you.We need to continue declaring God's WORD.I heard from my friend who just passed out of SITP that the number of SITP students this session may be reduced.My earnest prayer is that they will increase the number 2 accommodate many of us.
God's WORD says:what things soever ye desire when ye pray,b'lieve that ye receive them & ye shall have them.
Let's continue to trust in God's unfailing WORD.
SEE YOU ALL AT ELV!
THIS IS NOT A WISH! IT IS A PROMISE!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
I just want 2 find out if there is any one in the house who knows of any one that did in Warri & has been contacted?
Is the SRD still on going?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bnse101: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
Dear friends,

I am Shikko Paul who owns BNSE/ www.buynsellecurrency.com. In the company we Sell, Buy and Exchange Liberty Reserve, C-gold and Webmoney. Also we welcome anyone who will like to be our partner in business you can email me if you need more details or information about this on support@buynsellecurrency.com please state your contact phone no in case i might need to give you a call.

In BNSE we give 3 service such as explained below;

1. e-CURRENCY Service

2. Partnership

3. Money Transfer(Send money to friends and family)

e-CURRENCY service

We Sell, Buy and Exchange Liberty Reserve C-gold Webmoney all is possible by Cash deposit,Bank wire and Western Union

We give our service to the World but cash deposit is only possible in India,UK and Nigeria other countries can use Western Union or Money Gram

What is the rate at which you sell? Kindly send us an e-mail at support@buynsellecurrency.com and we tell you how much we sell at the time but presently we sell at below rate;

This Buy and Sell Chart is applied for all Country apart from Nigeria

Sell Chart

Liberty Reserve- WU(5%), Bank Wire (3%), Cash deposit(|Free)

C-gold -  WU(7%), Bank Wire (6%), Cash deposit(|Free)

Webmoney: WU(4%), Bank Wire (3%), Cash deposit(|Free)

Buy Chart

Liberty Reserve- WU(3%), Bank Wire (0.0), Cash deposit(|Free)

C-gold -  WU(7%), Bank Wire (0.0), Cash deposit(|Free)

Webmoney: WU(4%), Bank Wire (0.0), Cash deposit(|Free)

Nigeria Sell and Buy Chart

Sell Chart

Liberty Reserve- N170/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

C-gold -  N178/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

Webmoney: N279/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

Buy Chart

Liberty Reserve- N160/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

C-gold -  N160/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

Webmoney: N210/$ Order above $1,000 will be given special rate

As we offer you the favorable partner program on attraction of clients in our Exchange office,
From each operation of the client involved with you you will receive to 50 % of our profit.
With impatience we wait for you on: www.buynsellecurrency.com

Regards

MR. SHIKKO PAUL
Managing Director BNSE
WWW.BUYNSELLECURRENCY.COM
CHAT WITH US AT YM: BUYNSELLECURRENCY
PH: +2347033983390
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2009
Edoblakky:

Osina wata:

@Opensesame
I tink i like u, Such a funny chap, did mine at Warri, i tink its only Lagos guys dey have bin sending regrets.
I pray i make it to ELV

Oh my, now I am more concerned than ever before. I also did mine in Warri. I Never knew that they had not sent any
emails to Warri guys. Somebody please confirm. I think we need to pray more at this time.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
who be dis wen no know time for play and time to be serious,
go else where and advertize, no person go read that tin because i no even read am
as long as dere is no shell in it i no one know
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by youngproff(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
Pls does anyone have any info abt d sitp/2
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by youngproff(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2009
Pls does anyone have any info abt d sitp/2
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kaliphman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
you can check your SITP status in shell website!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2009
Hello people,I dont see how your coordinators will be willing to give any information on status of ur SRD. they wont risk that. difficult as it may be,we have to wait till we hear formally from them. and who says you can get ur status from the website?
finally,judging from what we saw in the last batch,i'd say we have a long wait ahead.last year,it took almost 2 months after SRD for them to be called.so,everyone,sit tight.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2009
Goodmorning guys.

Hope you had a great weekend.

@douecho. You're new here, right? Welcome, welcome. I think you're absolutely right. We could be in for a long wait. Again, they could live up to their promise and contact us in tym. Either ways, let's jus chill and hear from them formally.

Godeagle:

Oh my, now I am more concerned than ever before. I also did mine in Warri. I Never knew that they had not sent any
emails to Warri guys. Somebody please confirm. I think we need to pray more at this time.

Don't worry dude. Chill out! You won't get the regret mail, aight. And yes, we should always pray!

Cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2009
Yes, I am new o.anyways, I try as mch as i can not to think about it too much. Its been left in God's hands. only He knows how it will end. In the e-mail we recieved, we were told we'd hear from them in 3 days. but we all know that's not the case. and has anyone been able to confirm that the SRD has been extended?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2009
Good morning all how was your weekend? mine was smooth well about the waiting issue i stongly feel that they are going to keep to their promise bearing in mind that the programme is already behind schedule.
In all lets leave everything to God, He is up to the task
@douecho welcome on board.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2009
Dont say i told you, Reliably dey will start contacting from tuesday tomorrow.
keep ur fingers crossed
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2009
@wumwum
Let's hope so.

@douecho
Yes, it was extended. One of our guys here(NL) is doing his at this moment. Heard it was extended to 24th. They probably didnt figure the Easter holidays into it. Jus thinkin,

@osina wata
My friend come back here!! smiley smiley Where do u think ur going to. how will u drop that kind of message and not clarify. You even put RELAIBLY again. Oya talk, talk. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.