Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148062 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2009
Hey People

Yesterday was a fantastic day, wasn't it? Our first medicals letter.

Girlrachy, congrats once again!! I'm so happy for you. But you still haven't given us the full gist! angry angry smiley smiley

Okay, now this is the period where most of us get extra anxious. Cos, one person has got, we get worried if we havent got yet! Let's relax and act like girlrachy didnt say anything, aight? No need to get too anxious.
I declare that we will all get our medicals!!
But it could be a question of time. Like it has been mentioned severally, shell sends out mails in batches!
Take care guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2009
hey guys,
just got my IV for meds.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2009
pls guys dont leave us dat way give more details plsssssssssssssssss
BP dey rise oh
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2009
@Pradok congratulations i am very happy for you.
I am very sure myself and the entire house will appreciate it so much if you guys pop in some more details like Osina wata rightly pointed out
Congrts once again
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2009
Big! Big!! congrats 2 u guys Girlarchy and Pradok, for those of us still waiting, lets keep thanking God 4 has done already!! its just a matter of wen our Medicals will be. Congrats 2 al Ya Next Generation SITP1!!
@Pradok n @Girlrachy
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do well to give us some more info we'r burning with anxiety abeg mke una tell us smetin.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
Congrats 2 you Pradok.
Yesterday it was girlrachy 2day it is Pradok & some persons.
But pls,could those of us invited 4 medicals give the house some gist.Tell us when & where u had your SRD,where u r doing your med etc.
Those of us still waiting,no shaking.God Almighty is on our case 4 favour
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
waoh, this is great. Congarats to the few fox dat hav got their med. IV.
I pray dat God dat did urs shall do it for all of us in the name of Jesus (Amen). pls keep us imformed.
@wumwum, oh boy dat would be a nice one oh. But hope u hv not given phone number to osina wata yet? b'cos we would'nt want to scout anybody.
@osina wata, i hope ur own osina wana will not be like the last batch osina wata, men d guy na another messi, dribling on the touch line, even controling "ball" in the air, b'cos u hv started displaying ur skills.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
Quit interesting here ooooooooooooooooooh
@otr plsssssssssssss give details, how do u mean dat i am dribling like messi?
No wooorrrrrrry we shall get there even not sheelll dat means sometin beta dan sheeeeellll oooohhhhhhhhh
dis forum keeps body and soul going
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2009
Hi everyone, you can check the status of your application at the following site: http://www.shell.com/home/PlainPageServlet?FC=/nigeria/tailored/careers_recruitment/jobs_careers/students_graduates/graduates_how_to_apply/my_application/app_graduates_myapplication_ga_02012007.html

all you need to do is login with your username and password and afterwards click on "Application Status". Listed below are the avalible status for applicants, I copied it from shell site,

"New Application - We have successfully received your application.
Application Under Review - Your application is currently being considered by a member of our team.
Shortlisted - You have been selected to attend an interview.
Final Assessment - Following a successful interview, we are further considering your application.
Offer - Your application is being considered for an offer of employment.
Hired - You have successfully passed all offer conditions and are awaiting start date.
Reject - Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion."

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
Babake2020! thanks for the link o. make i go use am sharp sharp!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
Shuo, I don check the link o, and all I have to say is, if the interview was successful, wetin de to consider again now?make dem let me knw na!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
douecho:

Shuo, I don check the link o, and all I have to say is, if the interview was successful, wetin de to consider again now?make dem let me knw na!!!!!!!!!!
I feel u wella douecho.wetin dey to consider again if man don pass interview.The suspense and anxiety it is causing is not doing me good at all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
[/quote][quote author=IfnobGod! link=topic=91130.msg3774546#msg3774546 date=1240570162]
Big! Big!! congrats 2 u guys Girlarchy and Pradok, for those of us still waiting, lets keep thanking God 4 has done already!! its just a matter of wen our Medicals will be. Congrats 2 al Ya Next Generation SITP1!!
@Pradok n @Girlrachy
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do well to give us some more info we'r burning with anxiety abeg mke una tell us smetin.

Let me join in congratulating pradok and girlarchy, it would be nice if they could check the link i had earlier posted and tell us what there status say so dat d tensed nerves could ease a little!!!!! thx in advance!!!

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2009
Babake2020,please how did you know about the link and the keys (meaning) for the information in the link?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
make una 4get dat stuff, it is just d status of ur application b4 the test and notin more, Like me even b4 d test it has always been regretted because dey sent me one mail dat i was not eligible but i gate crashed,
it is still d same thing it is showing since dat time

Another info is those guys who said they received letters 4 meds. dont mind them, shell never start send msg for meds, i investiated it yesterday, na only unsuccessful mails dem dey send since tue blive me though in batches

If u neva hear from dem Tank ur God ohh
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2009
Osina wata:

make una 4get dat stuff, it is just d status of ur application b4 the test and notin more, Like me even b4 d test it has always been regretted because dey sent me one mail dat i was not eligible but i gate crashed,
it is still d same thing it is showing since dat time

Another info is those guys who said they received letters 4 meds. dont mind them, shell never start send msg for meds, i investiated it yesterday, na only unsuccessful mails dem dey send since tue blive me though in batches

If u neva hear from dem Tank ur God ohh

Well , what i can say is if it was useless it wont be on their site, by the way my status changed from shortlisted to Final assessment, so im wondering if its d same status for those dat av gotten their medical callups, I must admit however, that the status thing is not really realtime, meaning it takes a while b4 they change it,

douecho:

Babake2020,please how did you know about the link and the keys (meaning) for the information in the link?
if u visit the link i posted earlier and search the FAQ properly u'll see everything there
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hi guys the house is getting really lively i believe its a sign of good things to come. I checked their site and i discovered my status has not changed from what it was just before the interview. I will suggest we all cool down for Jesus. I kinda feel invitations for the medicals have not started rolling out its my opinion though.Anyway i have started preparations for Edjeba already anybody who cares is welcome. One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Wumwum, just like u, blive me notin like meds. yet, maybe somewhere soon

Let dem defend them selves who said they have gotten mails

Another tin is the house may not be as lively as b4 cos most of our guys may have been affected by tue - friday dispatch of unsuccessul mail

Lets keep praying bro
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hello all.Its been a frantic day on the thread with everybody posting his/her own opinion as facts sometimes.
I think we need to take a breather and wait for an official response so as to stop exarcebating the already tense situation.
As regards the doubts expressed by osina wata that girlrachy & pradok didnt really get medical invite,I think we should give them the benefit of a doubt.I dont expect a nairalander esp one on this thread to just come and post outright falsehood here.The forum is too serious for that and I dont see what he/she stands to gain by toying with people's emotions.
I'm praying we get to hear from Shell this new week we're entering on monday.
Have a great weekend.

@opensesame,strange that u haven't popped in to give us ur say with all this back & forth controversy going on on OUR precious thread.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hey guyz, just curious about dis rejection mails, PLz does anyone know if d last batch of rejection mails have been sent out!!?
@Osina Wata
Guy, u seem very well informed, abeg rejection mails don finish?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
i dont know my broda, just know it is coming out in batches
my prayer is that it doesnt touch me,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by penjart: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2009
I must confess its been both interesting and informative, following this thread.

Am sorry am sending my first post but I must confess that the tempo has reached a level that I can't but catch the fever.

For those who's got rejection mails, kindly look elsewhere as life and huzzling must continue.

And for those of us still expectant, lets continue to pray that God will favour us.

Goodluck all! smiley cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2009
Hey all, hope you had a great weekend. I checked the link babake2020 posted and saw "regretted".

So I spent the weekend thinking that the game was over for me. However, having read all your posts since friday,

I dont know what to believe anymore.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2009
@Goldeagle did u gate crash? if not then u may be really in for it, any way dont conclude until u get a mail man. remember dat stuff is saying status 4 the past 6months, Keep ur hope alive my bro
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2009
@opensesame, u done abarndon ur children, say sometin 2 encourage this house even if say u don dey affected by their unsuccessful mail, it is not the end of life, I need u back or me self go quit by d end of the day if i no hear 4rm u
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2009
Morning all,
Hope we all had a wonderful weekend? well its a abrand new week and a beautiful one at that, let us all hope for the very best and keep this thread alivw.
@ opensame you need to drop something on this thread, guess we are all missing your inputs already.
One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2009
I no come know if the link don do good abi na bad, oh well,sebi the 24th has come and gone, the last few interviews have been held, let us see what 'they' have in store for us. no be the one wey the link go de give us false hope and false disappointment.
Osinawata, did u say Opensesame got regrets mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2009
Hey guys.

Sorry, I’ve been missing in action. It’s good to be back!! Thanks a lot, you guys, for your concern. No, I did not get the regret mail . . . lol!.Even if I did (olorun maje ooo  smiley), I’ll still hang with y’all.
That said, I honestly don’t have any inside info (sorry), but, I still insist that the solution to our concerns is PATIENCE!!
From past experience (not mine) I have discovered that the status on shell’s site is not necessarily updated. For instance, after the test, if you went there, you’ll probably still see shortlisted. This may make you believe you’ve been shortlisted for the interview, not knowing, it’s the test you were shortlisted for. Basically, it could confuse you.So, I have made up my mind not to check  it. Besides, whatever it says, I’ll still get a mail from them. So, why not wait!!
As for the alleged medical letters, (sigh), like EasyT said, I don’t want to believe that girlrachy and pradok would deceive us! I can’t think of any good reason (any one at all) why they would do that. But their continued silence is obviously what’s making us doubt the credibility of their mails.
Anyways, after all said, the main INFO I have today is still what I have always been preaching. . . . PATIENCE!!!

Cheers y’all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2009
@opensesame, nice one, I will still hang on
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2009
Let just relax our mind and be praying to God for +ve response frm dem.

@all, dis last saturday was a great day as I attended the wedding of two of the just outgone SITPs dat got wedded to each other. The wedding held in Lag at St. Dominic cath church Yaba,I met so many of the last batch guys at the wedding, Guys, I must confess I felt so proud to be hoping in such a place and I know am getting it in the name of Jesus.

let just put all our trust in God, though to be human, there is no how one will not be anxious abit but all d same let take evrything to God in prayer and let His peace rule over our heart. Peace out, one luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2009
Osina wata:

@Goldeagle did u gate crash? if not then u may be really in for it, any way dont conclude until u get a mail man. remember dat stuff is saying status 4 the past 6months, Keep ur hope alive my bro

Thanks man. I didn't gate crash, so I don't know where "regretted" is coming from.

Also, this is the only time I've checked my status on the site. So I don't know if it has been that way all along.

I have not concluded sha, but my mind is open to whatever the outcome may be.

When I went for the SRD, I didn't pray to get into Shell; I prayed for God's will to be done.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2009
Nice forum but has anyone a better confirmation of the meds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.