Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148059 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2009
abeg leave me i don tell u,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2009
Osina wata:

abeg leave me i don tell u,
grin grin
Come, see this guy o! Which kain film trick u wan do so?
If I rally everybody to disturb you ehn!! Talk or,

Oya, Please now. Oya, I'm begging. If you tell me, I'll exchange rooms with u in Edjeba ( u kno say my room go beta pas ur own. wink wink)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2009
Dont be too agitated man, wait by tomorrow if not u some 4 here, weda 4 gud or bad dat i cannot say now.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2009
Naaaah. I'm not agitated! Jus exaggeratin! We've been waiting for abt 9 months now ain'tit? A few more weeks won'yt hurt.
Oh, and you can kiss my room offer goodbye! wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2009
Osina wata please now the thing don dey affect me too oh, just give us a hint about what you are saying, abeg biko
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
dis place na public bro, just understand am d way e be abeg
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
I understand and i wont mind having a brief download of the main gist. if you dont mind i can forward my contact details to you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
gud boy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2009
meaning?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
place ur number i will call u now
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
wumwum007 @yahoo.ca
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2009
i dont like dat i mean ur number
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
Osina Wata,I don join others dey beg u make u just give us a little brief.
Pls,understand that nobody knows us by these names.So even when u yarn,nobody go know.
Moreover,tension dey this house.
But come to think of it.if interview is still ongoing why won't they wait after the interview b4 releasing red cards?
Any how I dey unshake as God's WORD remains my only anchor
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
d pressure too much may be dis will be last contribution, i cant start saying every here na
think about it, any i heard one of them saying it last week
are we ok now
make i take a deep breath
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2009
but weda na medicals or RED cards i no know oh
but i strongly feel it is a mixture of both
lets keep praying
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
opensesame:

Don't worry dude. Chill out! You won't get the regret mail, aight. And yes, we should always pray!

Cheers.

Thanks, great guy. No more worries.  cool

Osina wata, thanks for the brief. We'll keep praying and believing.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
2moro is already at hand so let not be too worried, but wot i heard frm one of the coordinators is dat they are nt yet thru wit u if u hav'nt heard frm them dat they will contact by phone or mail as soon as they are thru. Keep praying and keep trusting God for his unfailing help. wotever it is now God can still change things in our favour. keep trusting him, he will not fail.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
I dont think it was the easter break that made them extend the SRD. They apparently also had to extend it last year too.Its also probably because of those with long legs wink wink.
well,dont mind my being cynical.anyway e wan be.sofar e favour us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hello all.I can see its been a pretty busy day on d thread largely instigated by Osina wata's 'reliable' info.Good job guys.Anyhow,2moro is already here.So lets see how it goes.@opensesame,y do u want 2 trade off ur room,I thot we were goin 2 b flatmates.Are u running away from me?Well,just relax.Its well even in d well.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2009
Hello guys.Its already tuesday,d rumoured day of contacts.I'm sure a lot of people would be so anxious & apprehensive today,checking their e-mails every minute.I confess I'll be one of them.But,I urge us all to take it easy.Lets see how d day goes.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2009
Hey! lets all take it easy like EASYT said, dat dey will start today does not mean they will reach us all, cos 4 me i am not especting any mail in my box today because my little understanding of shell tells me they start with unsuccessfull chaps,
Who said i am not anxious? Oboy na lie, i just dey use dis one hold myself
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2009
EasyT:

@opensesame,y do u want 2 trade off ur room,I thot we were goin 2 b flatmates.Are u running away from me?
well, now that he missed the chance, we're still flatmates. wink wink

EasyT:

I'm sure a lot of people would be so anxious & apprehensive today,checking their e-mails every minute.I confess I'll be one of them.
Where I work, yahoomail is blocked from 8 to 6, so, thankfully, I wont be one of them. smiley smiley
Truth is, I dont even expect any mail soon. Shell sends out mails in batches. So just chill.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2009
Opensesame, if yahoo is actually blocked till 6, you better stay off nairaland so you dont keep getting updates without being able to check you e-mail.i think the tension will distract you and make your day at work one-kind.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2009
douecho:

Opensesame, if yahoo is actually blocked till 6, you better stay off nairaland so you dont keep getting updates without being able to check you e-mail.i think the tension will distract you and make your day at work one-kind.
Nice tip. Thanks. See you guyz at 7!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2009
Meanwhile,to a lighter issue.why havent we been able to determine EXACTLY how much shell pays from the others in the house who already work in shell? everytime we ask,we get ranges.not above 300,but not below 200.what is it with people telling how much they earn? first of all, we dont know your real names,so,we wont start begging for money. besides, when you say how much shell pays, its not like shell will now reduce the pay because you told someone. can anyone just pls explain why people never say how much they earn?even non shell staff.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
why dont we nigerians learn to place our priorities right, is the amount shell pays as important as being gainfully employed in a reputable organization like shell where as an engineer u can practice and meaningfully contribute to ur contry's economy? I know how much shell pays atleast frm a brother and a friend who just concluded the SITP programme but for the sake of people like u who would not learn to place his prioriries right I will not disclose it here. waite till wen u get ur employment letter u will see it then. And if u are already employed and u are thinking weda nt to leave ur present job for the SITP, u will hav enough time to decide b4 the resumption date, so take it easy. Atleast no bank or telecom in nigeria will pay dat amt to a fresher not to talk of the incomparable working condition and the joy and satisfaction dat come frm doing wot u like doing or wot u read. dont mind me if am been percieved strict or too serious bt we hav to tell ourselves truth atimes. one luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
Otr,calm down.as you can see, from the beginning of my post, i said 'on a lighter note'. this one wey u just de vex so, e tire me o.if u were just not as curious, how did you find out from your bro and friend how much they pay?abi one day they just called u up and kindly informed u? I'm not particular about only shell. I'm asking in General. i've never seen anyone who will willingly blurt out how much they earn. Now please, take things easy no need to form say na you sabi how e good to work for reputable organisation o, bros!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
@otr
Word
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
2day is almost over no news about the xpected mails.
No wahala.Let's be patient.One thing is 4 sure:they will definitely contact us when they r ready.
Let's keep meditating on God's WORD.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2009
Yeah,the day has rolled by with no major news/developments.Guess we are going to keep hanging on.
@otr,why did u just attack douecho like that now?I believe a lot of people are interested in what he's talking about.So,please take it easy.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2009
Any news about Warri people?i.e those who did their SRD in warr
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
are u serious?? what a pity!!!;does it mean 'd hour has finally come' has anyone been invited for medicals yet?

1luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.