Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148055 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2009
Good morning house, how is it going?
Just signing in,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2009
Blessed day 2 every one!
I think Osina wata has led us all on a wide goose chase.
It's possible someone 4rm Shell gave him the hint but anyhow it is not a correct hint.
I believe they will get in contact with us after the last set of hopefuls has been interviewed,though they had contacted some persons with regret mails.
Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
@douecho, well just as i said, there was nothing personal, i only poured out my mind exactly the way i felt. remember dat someone once asked this same question even at the begining of his post or contribution on this thread frm one of the outgone SITP guys and he was answered almost just thesame way. Pls, there is nothing personal. we will all get there but wat i can say here is dat they pay very well and as i said no bank or telecom will give dat amt to a fresher in d nigeria of today. Let just be prayerful to get the job first and every other thing shall follow. one luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
i want us to know dat things might not be as fast as we all think,so let just relax and be prayerful but i know and wish is faster dan wot it was with the last batch. Just be claiming every claimable with faith and u will hav them in Jesus name.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2009
hey house, my first time of posting on this thread. u guys are really doing a great job with ur hopes and encouragement.
wishing us all the best as we prepare our bags 4 ELV. wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
But otr, u no answer d question: "how did you find out from your bro and friend how much they pay?"

Sorry, but I think u were a bit harsh.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hey guys

Been a while. I've been watchin' silently. Didn't want to comment on recent happenings, but I was tempted.

@all
Okay, so we thought we would start receiving mails by tuesday, right? Well, I know that we are anxious, but it is not likely that we will start gettin' the good news until, possibly, weeks after they are through with SRD entirely. So, for the umpeenth time, I'll say, let's just relax.

@osina wata angry angry angry angry cool cool

@otr
Okay, it's only natural to be curious as to how much you'll be earning. Yes, we will see it in our offer letter, but it's only human to want to know. EVERYBODY wants to know. I do!! That doesnt mean we are not placing our priorities right.
But, I understand you didn't mean any harm. You just think we shouldn't dwell on it. That's kool! wink wink

@douecho
So, otr didn't mean to come out as harsh, aight? We're kool right? wink wink

Peace y'all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hey, how could I forget to welcome our newest member, Pradok!!

Welcome, dude. I guess you're also a hopeful. Good to have you with us , and see you in Edjeba wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hi my people.
Another day gone by,still no development.We just have to forget about the thing and take it when it comes.

@otr,please post a figure as regards douecho's question.Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2009
I feel those who are being contacted now are those who were not successful.at least I know someone who has been told he wasnt succesful.He did his in warri.so in that regard,we cannot really say nothing is happening. for now lets pray that we dont hear from them, at least not yet.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Godeagle, as per hw i got to know the amt shell pays SITPs, well maybe i only saw it on his income/expenses excel sheet. Guys the amt is mouth waterying.

@all, I will disclose the exact figure of their feb. salary when we start collecting IV for medicals. I guess it was recently reviewed and just as i said the money is worth it and is mouth waterying.

@opensesame, tanx for bailing me out. i never knew guys are this curious and could be money motivated as am begining to notice.

@douecho, broda i bleave we are still together and is only wen we are united dat we can stand it to edjeba. u will be my flat mate in edjeba in the name of Jesus(Amen). I hav already choosen flat seven(7) anyway, it's close to restaurant, fellowship, classrooms and the I.T room where the cafe is. I hope u will like it b'cos all the facilities are still working. Dont mind me, one luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
@opensesame, do u sing?

@all, one luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ otr, It's alright bro. I feel u. While it's okay to be curious, you dont want us counting our chickens before they hatch.

I also got a hint of the upward review while I was going through the year book of the last SITP stream before my SRD.

I didn't probe them for details anyway, because I knew they wont be eager to disclose. I didn't really care then; I could only
think about my SRD, but I certainly dont mind knowing now.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
why all d secret talk about pay
For those who are interested those who just passed out earned 3.77million p.a
i heard there is going to be a 30percent increament, weda increament or no increament, i think the 3.77millionp.a is ok for now,
No worry pple are getting mails its not positive that is y u have not heard yet, al d best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
Osinawata, u b guy man abeg (no be say all the others no be guys oh). You try. Initially, and even now, I wonder why I cant ask someone how much his company pays without him beating round the bush as if when he tells me, his pay will reduce or i'll start begging for money. Its as if there's a myth behind telling your salary. or is it only me that gets this kind of reply?

I tried to resist, but I just cant, at Otr thanks for your reply. from your subsequent replies, i guess u were not in the best of moods when u first replied my post. So wahala no de. cos after that, I could see that you too were curious about the pay and were just as interested in their 'mouth watering' pay and not only the good reputation of the company.

The attraction to shell is BOTH the pay and reputation. If not, we would all go for smaller oil servicing companies which give you handson experience from day one cos they dont have staff to spare.
Guy,no worry,na the same rope tie all of us. one love guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
This is getting more and more interesting by the day, , you guys should keep this up
cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
Ah, Wumwum, you no go talk?you wan de look us?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
Guy i dey feel all of una, I knew the pay would be good cos my SRD co-ordinator said something like shell is the highest paying company at entry level. But was suprised when i got your figure.
Anyway i think i am very interested in that flat seven, wouldnt mind sharing with you guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by girlrachy: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hi guys,

Just got my letter for medicals
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
LWKMD!!!! grin grin

Walahi, you guys are too funny!!

otr:

@opensesame, do u sing?
lol! Em, why doth thou asketh? smiley

@ guy man smiley
This your shattering amount go make people dey bye cars and houses for their mind o!! smiley

@douecho
You're happy now, shey. Your mind don rest. wink

Anyways, Let's pray that HE answers our prayers and all the benefits of working with Shell (career development, money, reputation. . . all join!) will be ours!!

Can I hear an AMENNNN somebody! I said, can I hear an AMEN!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
Girlarchy!you mean am?you don get letter for medicals?congrats oooooooh!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
OMG!!! GIRLRACHY! I DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST!!

Okay, I know this is not April 1st, so i only have one question for u . . .

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo,
Girlrachy, i am so so happy for you,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2009
Wetin i first tell una, GirlRachy, pls give this house more update, I mean on ur SRd location, State of Origin,
SRD date and more,
I don intensify prayers
I think the whole house should remember me in prayers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
Girlrachy. . . . CONGRATULATIONS!!!! cheesy cheesy

I think from your silence, this is real. I bet you are somewhere celebrating now. I am so happy for you. cheesy cheesy
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, when you're through with the jollification, come and give us the full gist, aight?

@ Osina wata
You talk am o. No mind them. Doubting thomases. . . wink wink

Hey guys, It's real!! It's here!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
wen it is real it is not hard to know they come and drop just a line reading I just got my letter for medicals or just got mine too or just got mine, i go soon drop my own too in Jesus name
Congrats GirlRachy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
I am next in line, infact i have been reharsing how i'm going to drop mine.
Abeg help me pray to Baba God make He show me mercy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
Girlrachy,from d depth of my heart congratulations!
Please tell us something more,where did u do ur SRD? Where will u do ur medicals? Do you know anyone who has been invited 4 medicals too?
4 those who want 2 know how much Shell pays,I just confirmed 4rm my man who just passed out of SITP.
Shell now pays about 430k every month.This does not include allowances that come quarterly.
Quarterly they pay about twice the normal monthly pay.
My earnest,fervent prayer is that no one in nairaland will get regret mail in JESUS name(AMEN).
My invitation 4 medicals is d next thing you will see on this thread.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
Wooooooooooooow! Girlrachy, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all are definitely getting the medical IV. Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Girlrachy,congrats on ur medical IV.I must u're pretty lucky,u didn't get 2 wait 2 long.I saw from one of ur earlier posts on page 28 of this thread dat u did ur SRD on 9th April in Warri. To d rest of us,I pray we get our medical invite-and soon enough.Best regards.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2009
Shuo, Girlrachy 9th of April na im dem reply you sharply?arent you lucky?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2009
The Day is starting on a very cool note, Any more letters?
Pls inform us house

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59