Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148053 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 7:45pm On May 02, 2009
Nobody have been given invite for medicals, even those that came from foreign universities
have not been given yet, i know 2, they didnt even take the test with us last year, just
the C A R interview and the SRD, presently shell is seriously issueing out regret mails.

but the mail go fly ova this forum, say amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:18pm On May 02, 2009
AMEN OOOO!!!!

EasyT:

Opensesame don go on leave again,considering yesterday was a public hol right thru the weekend,its sure going to be a long one.Anyhow enjoy yourself bro.Hope to welcome you back on monday.
Okay, this post is a special dedication to EasyT. Sorry to disappoint you, bro.  grin grin grin
Anyways, hope you are enjoying urself too.

@all
I am absolutely loving the activity on this thread. It's so ALIVE!!! Keep it up guys. Let it keep burning.

@otr
where u @ man? Your last post was lyk ages ago. Holla!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 9:45pm On May 02, 2009
@Nkenke, i was only trying to console myself,but you are sounding very hard.was trying to say there is hope,come to think of it just imagine the extras are put into consideration.Even if its 9ppl every day,the total is 252ppl.
Any how sha,

This whole process is not a joke at all o;first you wait for the test,the srd and most esp the medicals.the tension alone in checking your mail can be translated to masters.Guyz wat would dat dey be like wen you finally get your medical call up letter.

Champagne na small , then praises for church,your voice would be loudest.THINK OF IT
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 10:17pm On May 02, 2009
opensesame:

Okay, this post is a special dedication to EasyT. Sorry to disappoint you, bro.

I'm glad I'm disappointed in this regard.Its always good to see your posts.
We are doing good here.Dont worry,when the medicals start flying,we are sure going to celebrate it a lot cos I know a lot of us here are in.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:32pm On May 02, 2009
@onDcrox sorry if i sounded hard, was just surprised since u said u did urs
in ph on the 20th, that day u guyz were 9 abi? how far the 10k, u undastand nah wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 7:32am On May 03, 2009
@nkenke,no problems.funny enof i was paid only N500 cos i stay within.you guyz in the house sound so confident and it gives me joy.tryn to take my taughts off shell is very hard,do you guyz feel the same way?

Would like to se ya all in EJB esp nkenke my new frnd,opensesame for keepng this trend alive and otr for his contributions.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 4:50pm On May 03, 2009
God created the heavens and the earth merely by saying the word,
he also created us in his own image and likeness, so u have spoken the
word onDcrox, we shall surely meet there come june.

the 10k i meant wasnt for TP it was the one u guyz left in d
purse durin ur group excersise.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2009
Good moring guys.
its good to be back after the , long, holiday.
i can see the house is bubling, thanks to the new guys from naijahotjobs, well its nice.
I kinda feel the medical iv will start rolling in this week. so i am wishing all of us the very best.
Looking forward to hooking up with you guys @ Edjeba.
One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:56am On May 04, 2009
Hey y'all. Thanks for making house so alive!

@ Osina wata, it's all good. Nothing do you, your highness grin.

@ opensesame, did u mean they can reject one even after inviting one for medicals?

@ onDrox, if you say 70 have been rejected and over 300 (to be modest) attended d SRD, that means

over 230 are left. That's a lot of people o! I pray they accept all d remaining guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:13am On May 04, 2009
onDcrox:

@nkenke,no problems.funny enof i was paid only N500 cos i stay within.you guyz in the house sound so confident and it gives me joy.tryn to take my taughts off shell is very hard,do you guyz feel the same way?

onDcrox, I completely feel you. It's so hard for me to take my thoughts off Shell too.

Although we trust God and have committed all to his care, we are only human, so we

can't really eliminate the wrestling going on with our thoughts.

Anyways, the storm will soon be over. I'm sorry I spelt your name wrongly in my earlier post.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:29am On May 04, 2009
Good morning folks.

How was the long weekend. Hope y'all enjoyed it. We pray and hope this week brings with it loads of blessing.

Godeagle:

@ opensesame, did u mean they can reject one even after inviting one for medicals?
No, what I meant was that they could still send regret mails to A & B, while sending meds to C & D. As in, it doesn't necessarily follow that once meds start, there are no more regret mails. Anyways, we pray that we will be C & D o!
And on the side, yes, there have been rare cases where XYZ gets a regret mail after meds; obviously cos he has health issues that Shell thinks will not allow him perform optimally. very rare cases, though. Usually, you are as good as in after meds.

daveinyang:

guys and ladies pls can anyone enlighten me on how to apply for a job in shell.am presently working with a telecoms company and i wish to make a change.tanx wink
Hey Dave. Sorry about the delay. You can't blame us. Right now we are so caught up in the 'medicals fever' (no pun intended)
Okay, to ur question. Usually, Shell publishes its Technical graduate vacancies in most national dailies. Last year, it was around this time. This year, em, I can't say, because even we are not in yet, u kno what i'm sayin?
But, keep ur ears and eyes open, network, and when it's time, you will definitely know of it. Did I forget to mention NAIRALAND? You can never miss it if you pop in here often. All the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:42am On May 04, 2009
@Godeagle: tanx bro, i appreciate

@All: Abeg we get more curios and anxiety sets in which may result in High BP, so lets forget about how many pple are left or who is out

@ All: I decided not to border my source of info again because it is putting me so much in anxiety, the Trut is my BP be don dey go Up and i dont want dat to affect my Medicals in Shell u understand now? I am thinking of going myself to treat any yama yama b4 dey start calling just to be on d safer side

@Opensesame: good boy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:56am On May 04, 2009
Osina wata:

@All: Abeg we get more curios and anxiety sets in which may result in High BP, so lets forget about how many pple are left or who is out

Don't mind us. It's just something to while away time.

Osina wata:

@ All: I decided not to border my source of info again because it is putting me so much in anxiety, the Trut is my BP be don dey go Up and i dont want dat to affect my Medicals in Shell u understand now? I am thinking of going myself to treat any yama yama b4 dey start calling just to be on d safer side
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD!! Really, I couldn't stop laffin. Ok, that's an ingenious idea, though. But u need to try and relax sha. e no easy but try.

Osina wata:

@Opensesame: good boy
We All try!! wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:42am On May 04, 2009
Hi guys, hope u enjoyed ur weekend?
so any news? blod dey hot n temp dey rise ohhh
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:45am On May 04, 2009
@opensesame figured u are d boss here, heard that they are sending mails out in batches. both the regets and med iv. what do u have to say.
thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2009
I go advice make all man cool down for Jesus, we have waited this far and i am sure the waiting is in its last minutes.
Meanwhile are we sure the programme will start first week June going by what happened last year?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:58am On May 04, 2009
yes the program starts june 3rd cos the lecturers are said to report to ELV last week of May. got dis info from an internal source
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:02pm On May 04, 2009
Cheksa:

@opensesame figured u are d boss here, heard that they are sending mails out in batches. both the regets and med iv. what do u have to say.
thanks.
em. . . boss?? Me no kno about that.
Anyways, they seem to always send their mails in batches, true.
At the moment, there is no credible med iv that we know of, but those may still be sent in batches. Most of these thots are goin by past patterns.
And Cheksa, are you really sure about the June 3rd thing? Cos if they usually give about a month btw offer letter and SITP, then June 3 obviously wont fly.

@nkenke. . no need 4 temp 2 dey rise. Ur name dey there already, so lerax, or is it relax. . .lol.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 12:13pm On May 04, 2009
cheesy LOL @ opensesame i follow u claim am ohh
the june 3rd cud be true, there is no laid down
policy in shell that it must be 1month notice for offers.
things change u know n whicheva way, even if na 2 days notice
I NO MIND.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:45pm On May 04, 2009
I no mind too, but I think the reason they usually give a month is because most employees ask for a month's resignation notice. So Shell tries to accomodate that, plus any other personal preparations you'd need to make etc.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 2:07pm On May 04, 2009
im 95% sure of the 3rd of june.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2009
this 3rd of june issue na wah oh,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2009
hi everyone,
gues i'll get a welcome post since i'm new 2 d thread, lol. i've been follown it al thru since d '07 posts, quite very interesting, & thanks 2 u'al 4 kping it alive,

now,i dont thnk its nice 4 us all to abandon naijahotjobs 4 nairaland, it may just b some pple's only source of info, dont thnk we shld starve em, abi, EasyT, nkenke, peperyboy, Cheksa, etc? did u notice that most pple r on both networks?

@ opensesame, kp up d very gud work, i noticed ur post on pg 26(SRD tips) were frm custody of njahjbs, like u mnetnd, i like that cos it kps al informed whether here or there.

i really wish that some guys frm d last set of SITP wil come onboard, u know 4 1st hand infos,etc

is it possible 4 a candidate 2 still be dropd after d medicals? if yes,does anyone know y?

i bliv we'll all make it, just bliv, i must confess that i ad a wonderful time @ my SRD, twas 31st jan in lag, i must some real interestn guys & i actually luk 4ward 2 meetn em again @ Edjeba, pity,i didnt exchange contacts wt 'em.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 2:47pm On May 04, 2009
typer's error: sorry i meant 31st march not 31st jan, lol
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 3:20pm On May 04, 2009
@jisola, welcome 2 d house, hope say u self never abandon Naijahotjobs totally oh?
as 4 dropping after medicals, its very possible but rare also. Mostly, dey drop based on severe medical conditions dat culd hamper ur performance on d job. A typical example culd be high BP (Blood pressure), but I as a precautionary measure, d entry age limit 4 TG appl is set at "below 30yrs" at which high BP n its relatives are seldomly common. Anyway lets reduce our worries and anxiety so as to avoid emergency high BP. Hopefully, medical letters shuld start rolling in from later 2day or 2mrw,
@cheksa, I'm subscribing 2 ur "3rd of June" start date cos if medicals ar sent in dis week , and offer letters a week after medicals ar completed(considering that medicals wuld b done simultaneously in 3 centres PH, Lag n Warri), there shuld b roughly 2weeks 2 prepare, n if u ask 4 my opinion oh! I go say its More than Enough!!!
@others, the hour has finally come its d minute we ar waiting for, aint dat short!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:03pm On May 04, 2009
been expecting more gist. e b like say everybody don tire to speculate.How's morale now?I hope its high?we cannot afford low morale now o
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 12:37am On May 05, 2009
And so it turned out that the first day of the medical invite-expecting week passed out with no major occurrence.

Well,welcome to another new day.We hope the main thing comes out soon enough.Some of us are hell sick of waiting!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 12:39am On May 05, 2009
To all my hopefuls thats been doing a great job keeping this thread alive,I just want to say big ups to y'all.
Keep it up.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2009
Moring all,
Its sure getting better, lets keep this house alive, its important we dont lose steam at this point in time i believe we are almost there
one love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 8:40am On May 05, 2009
GutMorgan to y'all. guys lets try to reach out to our SRD cordinators to know the time frame shell has in mind and give feed back to the house . one luv to all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:14am On May 05, 2009
day two
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:45am On May 05, 2009
Day two ooh my brother, una dey check una mails so?
been trying to reach m SRD cordinator she is not picking
up

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.