Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148068 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Godeagle, i no be Ibo boy, i just love the meaning of the name
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hey guys,  SRD starts in June.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 1:07am On May 01, 2009
nkenke:

Hey guys,  SRD starts in June.

I'm sure this is the same nkenke in naijahotjobs.
How do u just post an information like this without a little bit more details e.g your source even if its a speculation.
The way u posted it as if its a fact is kinda somehow.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:22am On May 01, 2009
@Easyt, sorry abt the intrusion, actually that was one of the questions i asked on my SRD day n was
told by june. Thats the source,
and u are right, i am the same chap from naijahotjob.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 3:13am On May 01, 2009
nkenke:

@Easyt, sorry abt the intrusion, actually that was one of the questions i asked on my SRD day n was
told by june. Thats the source,

It certainly was not an intrusion.Just needed more details because I believe whatever we post on this site should be as clear as possible and devoid of speculations.
U did very well by clarifying what you said and promptly too.

Its all good.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:30am On May 01, 2009
Una no de sleep? anyways,thanks for the info.and ikinda guessed it'll start in June cos its may,letters havent been sent and medicals havent been done. all that one fit take 1 month plus. with that kind estimate, jibzgal u fit mk some small plans abi?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:50am On May 01, 2009
Sleep? man while keeping watch for their medical letter sleep don comot from ma eyes,
so any gud news?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 10:54am On May 01, 2009
nkenke,make u take am easy ok.The good news would come this next week beginning May 4th.
Thats my belief.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:52pm On May 01, 2009
guys lets keep our fingers crossed, i called ma SRD cordinator and he said by next week medical letters will be sent out to successful candidates
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:12pm On May 01, 2009
That's good news jare.at least,I'm kinda at ease that they've sent all the regret mails they wanna.So,when ever they're ready, its invitations all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!(by God's grace sha)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 3:15pm On May 01, 2009
@pepperboy dats gud news u know, so u too don cross decks, from naijahotjobs to nairaland?
anyways how body n the waiting game?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 3:17pm On May 01, 2009
@Douecho not so fast, the prob with shell is that they could still send out rejection letas
while inviting for medicals, but we claim that of medicals in Jesus name.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:56pm On May 01, 2009
@nkenke yes o im out of naijahotjobs dat place dey dry abeg. lets b positive guys. its been a long anxious wait and many great men have fallen but we are still here(Thank God becos we are not beta than those unfortunate ones). I hope shell proves true to its word and if so we go jam sooner than we are anticipating, 1 luv people.

In the meantime, looking into the future with optimism , we need to prepare ourselves becos it is one year of intensive work, al d best
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 4:23pm On May 01, 2009
one year sure, so wat do u have in mind?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 5:18pm On May 01, 2009
pepperyboy:

guys lets keep our fingers crossed, i called ma SRD cordinator and he said by next week medical letters will be sent out to successful candidates
Nice one man! alas! we av some inside info
@pepperyboy and @nkenke, I was begining 2 wonder if everyone but me on Naijahotjobs had fallen by d way side. I,m really happy 2 av u guys, All Glory b 2 d Most High God Jehovah. Anyway hw is d waiting game?
@others lets stop asking God n begin to give thanks in any way we can because He has done it for all of us. C ya all in Edjeba come June!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 5:46pm On May 01, 2009
@ifnobgod good 2 have u back on a diff platform, we no fit fall nah we are too connected to be frustrated
cos we are connected to the KING OF KINGS, he has the heart of d CEO's on his palm and na him get the
final say, no be SHELL CORPORATE RECRUITMENT,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 6:39pm On May 01, 2009
hmmm. nice. We've got more folks in the house. Welcome aboard guys. The more the merrier. Yeah, I used to see you guys in naijahotjobs. It's all good. Meds next week, right? That's kool, except I've learnt not to keep my expectations too high. I would hate to be disappointed by friday next week, if there's nothin (hopefully there will be though).

And nkenke is right! The regret mails cud still fly after meds (we pray say dem go fly pass us o), but wotever happens, we should take it as God's will. I always emphasise this because I really think it's important that we Realise that God disposes.
Cheers guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:22pm On May 01, 2009
It seems a lot of us has finally discovered the main action spot.I'm saying this because the Shell hopeful thread on naijahotjob has largely been abandoned.

Good to see nkenke,pepperyboy and ifnobgod here.I'm also one of u guys here but with a different ID.

It would be very good to have the medical letters flying all about next week.It will hit us.No shaking.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 9:56pm On May 01, 2009
@opensesame tnx, its gud to hook up with folk having the same objectives in mind,
@Easyt hope say we no abandone here go anoda site eh? grin really love it here
cos it helps me break the tension u know, ?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 10:38pm On May 01, 2009
nkenke,we cannot abandon this thread now.Its the main thing for now.As a matter of fact,I seem to be getting addicted to it.During the day,I access it on my phone and when I get home,its the first site I open even before checking my mails.

U should have seen the speed with which I rushed to check my inbox when girlrachy posted that she had been invited for medicals!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 10:47pm On May 01, 2009
grin grin grin no be ya fault broda,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:49am On May 02, 2009
Hey guys,
I'm sure we're all doing great.Thank God its weekend.I suggest we take our minds off SITP,watch football(for those who care) and just have a great weekend.

Opensesame don go on leave again,considering yesterday was a public hol right thru the weekend,its sure going to be a long one.Anyhow enjoy yourself bro.Hope to welcome you back on monday.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 4:38pm On May 02, 2009
Hi guyz,

Am enjoyn the trend ,hope we keep ouself informed.One of my friends just got his rejection letter on the 23rd April.His SRD was on the 23rd of march.

hope they have finished that rejection tin.cos my SRD was in PH.Any info from PH hopefuls
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:45pm On May 02, 2009
wot date in Ph did u do urs?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:20pm On May 02, 2009
Curiosity,an average of 168 persons were invited for srd (16th march to 24th April,going by 6 persons every day).A simple calculation;if dey collect 3 every day on a worst case scenero,then a total of 56 ppl would be sent rejection letter.84ppl would have perfomed up to expectation,while 28ppl would be under consideration.
If we divide this 28 by two,den 14 +56=70 ppl rejected while 98 successfull.

WERE DO YOU BELONG FROM YOUR OWN ASSESMENT OF YOUR SRD.

Cos 4rm my cal.70ppl are already rejected.PRAYERS
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:33pm On May 02, 2009
2Oth April was my srd,do u have any info.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 5:43pm On May 02, 2009
@onDcrox, some days had up to nine persons max.
my guy had his own in warri n they were suposed to be
eight in number but one person dint show up,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 5:46pm On May 02, 2009
20th april n u are talking abt 6 persons being invited everyday?
when did urs were u guys 6? ow many were u guys?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by daveinyang: 6:13pm On May 02, 2009
guys and ladies pls can anyone enlighten me on how to apply for a job in shell.am presently working with a telecoms company and i wish to make a change.tanx wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:32pm On May 02, 2009
onDcrox:

Curiosity,an average of 168 persons were invited for srd (16th march to 24th April,going by 6 persons every day)

U did not take into consideration that SRD was done simultaneously in 3 centres. If you do that,the number of people that did SRD is well over 168. Besides some groups had up to 8 or 9 persons as somebody had rightly said.For instance a friend of mine who did his SRD in Warri on 3rd April had 8 people in his group of which 4 have been sent unsuccessful mail.I did mine in Lagos in March.There were 6 people in my group,3 of which have been sent unsuccessful mail.

I guess we cant really know the number of people that did SRD but I'll hazard a guess at +/-400.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:38pm On May 02, 2009
In any case,I think they said they were not carrying out the exercise on a ranking basis but on whether or not one meets pre-determined criteria.
I also think the speculation that a lot of unsuccessful mails were despatched btw tuesday and friday last week is beginning to have a tinge of truth in it,because I've heard of a lot of people who got such mails last week.This also further undermines the credibility of girlrachy and pradok's purported medical IV.

So,I guess we keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.