Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148013 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
yes o,remember someon earlier on said he got an offer letter 10months after his srd?i think his name is crowcedar on page 28 of this thread.so keep hoping guys.but like i always say,dnt fold ur arms and wait o.check other avenues
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
douecho: dat hardly happens but lets wait to see if anyone will be dropping out but if dat doesnt happen then we watch the 12months pass
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
douecho, dat guy had done his medicals already
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
Pepperyboy,that guy had not done his medical.And I believe u should be positive,try to get realy busy with something else.If they eventually call u,fine.If not,all well & good.Life goes on.Stay cool.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2009
My people! It's been a while. To Edoblakky, pepperyboy, onDcrox, Easy T, jibzgal, wumwum007, I believe congratulations are in order. We must thank God for the fact that you guys have crossed another hurdle and there is still reason to hope. Nevertheless, I mourn for this country when I see what outstanding graduates have to go through just to get that dream job. May God deliver us.

As for me, I have still not heard anything from Shell and with my status on their website showing "regretted", my circumstances don't look too good either. But I'm a believer and I'm expecting a med IV. I'm also believing the best for all offer letter hopefuls cos the letters will surely come. Shalom!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2009
Good morning all, I've been so busy lately to, as usual, contribute on this thread. But to my utter amazement I noticed that alot had transpired behind me so much that I had a three page catch up to do.
@ Godeagle, I salute your courage. I am humbled. To think that you discovered a regretted status and still had the courage to post on this thread is to say the least quite humbling.
@ Med hopefuls, I also salute your courage to remain steadfast in your quest to achieve that dream but elusive job. I am believing God that with your strong faith, your wishes shall come to pass.
To the rest of us, offer letter hopefuls, we remain expectant and hope to meet @ Edjeba with the spirit of comeradeship expressed herein.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2009
All ya hopeful keep the spirit alive!!!!
To all those that got standby ( 12 month period) letter I feel for u, Cos I was once in ur shoes, its kinda annoying but some may still be called.

This is so as not all those with Med IV would be called, some would also be placed on standby (12 month grace).

No matter what, just keep ur dreams alive as SHELL is not the only place,  Keep building urself, applying to other firms so that other Companies can value and hire you.

But for those getting there OFFER Letters don’t fail to appreciate God and dont forget where u started from,

I didn’t hear from Shell after I got a similar congratulatory( standby) email but I know all things work together for my good. I am doing very, very well where I am!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
People!I just got my offer letter via e-mail!has anyone else go theirs via e-mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hey douecho congrats man!!!
Well, where I work, yahoo is down till, 5 p.m. so I can't say for now, but . . .
I just got a call from a courier guy telling me I had a mail from Shell and No one was at home to receive it. . . called my cousin to pick it up, so I guess I can only confirm that it is the Offer letter when I get home wink
Ciao
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2009
Opensesame,congrats to you too then.I'm kinda mellow about it all.e be like say e never fully sink in say i donfinally find job 3 years after graduation!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
lol!
ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO GOD!!
@ offer letter hopefuls. . . expect urs soon as well.

@ prospective folks. . . after all said and done, two things are certain: 1) If He says you will still get in, you will! It may seem like a 1% chance, but there still is! 2) I guess it goes without saying that Other opportunities should be looked into. Something better is definitely out there. All the best, whichever way!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
just got mine, praiser god
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
@osinawata, opensesame and odas with offer leta congrats,
@med IV hopefuls as some had earlier said the battle is 4 God.

Join me in thanking God, i got a call too from UPS n rushed to check my
email since i wasnt in the house and behold the Bomb,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2009
nkenke!congratulations!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
@osinawata, opensesame, douecho, Nkenke and others, Yeah, same here. I havnt got the time to check my mail cos I am busy @ work. I got info from home that I got a UPS package. Wish us luck in the days ahead.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO 2009 SITP1
, 49DAYS TO GO,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
Praizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thy Lord,
God has done it, got my offer via e-mail today.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Osinawata,49 days to go!that seems like forever o!u for wait till 30 days na,,,,,,anyways,nothing spoil.49 days to go indeed.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
cheesy cheesy CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE!!! cheesy cheesy
This is such great news!!!
Yeah, I just checked my e-mail, got it too!!
Congrats.
PS. Where's Jisola? Report here at once!! cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by impish: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
hi, pls can anyone confirm how much (just the ball park figure) shell is paying sitp this year?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
which one b 'ball park figure'?its N4.8m/anum
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
Congratulations guys!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you and celebrate you all to Edjeba.

aguyemd:

@ Godeagle, I salute your courage. I am humbled. To think that you discovered a regretted status and still had the courage to post on this thread is to say the least quite humbling.

Thanks aguyemd, It's called hoping against hope. One of us here, Osina wata, had the same status on their website. Although his had an explanation, mine seems more discouraging. Anyways, I have made attempts to contact them and have them state my status clearly. Meanwhile, Is there anyone in the house who has not heard anything from Shell since SRD like me? Cheksa and co. where are u guys?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
congratulations guys
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2009
Penjart!I was reading through our past posts and the name 'penjart' looked familiar to me!I did some research and i found that i DO know penjart!
Penjart,hw far na?u don recieve ur offer letter?let us know nah.I'm so happy you're here o
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO SITP 2009
48DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
@offer letter hopefuls u were aked to return the acceptance letter 2ru emails. how do you do that?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
i think u're meant to print,fill the form, scan the filled form, attach and send.that's what I think o.any other ideas?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
The reply to Bernard Enahoro's mail required by the 18th is quite straight forward and in line with douecho's position. What is of more concern is the terms and conditions document in the courier (UPS) package to be signed, witnessed and returned to them? The question is return to them HOW? By courier or the same means as above? If the former, to what address? The offer letter was silent as to the means of returning the said documents by the 22nd. I guess these questions can be answered by putting a call through. But to whom? The Phone number on the offer letter (enclosed in the courier package) is not tied to any particular office. Its worth the try anyway. Can anybody proffer solutions?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Oh well,I'll write Benard to ask then, cos i'm not sure now.I havent even seen the delivered ups package.I'm not in town now.abeg,wetin de inside the package?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2009
COUNT DOWN TO SITP 2009
47DAYS TO GO
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2009
Please o,is there a part of the offer letter that forbids you from coming to Nairaland? if e dey,make una tell me o.cos before offer letter some pple de post up to 3 times a day.now apart from Osinawata who is counting down,nobody de come here again.
Nkenke,opensesame and the rest of u,where r u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.