Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! (14552 Views)

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by KarmenK: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2012
Thanks everyone for your advice really appreciate it.
After reading my own post =Gods Time is the Best ( which part of me knw I just like to hear others opinion)
And to the ones callings me desperate thank you. Kmt.
I mean without blowing my own trumpet I'm 25 with a degree a very good job with Arsenal football club
Have my own flat I pay my own mortgage with a nice car.
BUT money can't buy love. I was simplying asking is Gods time the best or shall I get on the case as I feel to old
i dnt wana leave it to late to settle down making it harder for me to find a decent lad.

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by KarmenK: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

+1000

Simply put. God Bless You. Thank you for your advice.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by somegirl1: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2012
Relax

Unless you rid yourself of the mindset that 30 is the cut off age for a woman to get married, you'll sink into depression.
Who made 30 the mark?
What if you never get married? or you get married at 35? there are worse things that can happen to a person.

A bubbly, carefree personality is far more attractive than an anxious one.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Abujabir24: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2012
@op. Your nig name sounds familiar. I mean did u ever go to sch in a place called ranjenny's school?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by buJu234: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2012
you guys should get one thing here; this lady although a Nigerian is not living in Nigeria; over there some ladies of her age
should have gotten married because they start their lives on time (atleast 18-20)..

but here in Nigeria; a lady of her age; still dey groove; infact most are either still in higer institution or still grooving in
singlehood...

so those of u saying why the rush; her equivalent in Nigeria; should b a woman btw 33-36yrs...

I mean without blowing my own trumpet I'm 25 with a degree a very good job with Arsenal football club

very rare to see a Naija babe that have those things at 25yrs old in Nigeria...

so madam; plz dont b slow & also dont b in a hurray.

also u must knw that these days; u have more boys than man esp. in the western world..
guys still wan to groove; irrespective of the age (esp. btw 20-40yrs)...

so try and look back to Nigeria.. but u have to b very very very careful of gold-diggers... ( they re abt 90-95%) of Nigeria single men..
who will marry u jst to get UK visa; after dat disappear.

if u decide to come to Nigeria; try to b as simple as possible; in mean simple life style...;
u may have the better chance of meeting a responsible matured man that will marry u....

goodluck...
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by antartica(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: Thanks everyone for your advice really appreciate it.
After reading my own post =Gods Time is the Best ( which part of me knw I just like to hear others opinion)
BUT money can't buy love. I was simplying asking is Gods time the best or shall I get on the case as I feel to old
i dnt wana leave it to late to settle down making it harder for me to find a decent lad.

Wow,you are not doing badly.Just take it easy and play along,somehow it will just click.Don't marry because your mates are getting married,that is follow follow,marry when it is right.

And remember that you are the pilot here,not god or whoever.Your state of mind determines your abilities and what you can attain.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2012

God's time is the best, but you need to act, by going out on a few dates, or spending more time getting to know suitable candidates. 25 still looks young, but your point on leaving it too late is just spot on (before you know, 25 don turn 30)
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by oraclefemi(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2012
uk girls are shyte...wanna know why, they have too much on their list they wanna see in a guy, i had a few experiences , was skyping with a girl and she was all about herself and didnt care what i was thinking , like it was all about her , i just told her off straight, girl i am in the naija and i am a doing fine , i ride a bad ass car that guys in uk cant dream of, so why are you forming for me .. to even think of it i was the one calling and paying for the calls, i told her to go Bleep herself ! GIRL HERE IS MY ADVICE ..DONT LOOK FOR MEN , THEY WILL FIND YOU AND PLEASE DONT OVER ACHIEVE CAUSE NAIJA MEN WILL FEEL INTIMIDATED, i know a lot of people will disagree with that but thats the nigerian man mentality and no western education can wipe that, we wanna be in charge and your masters degree will be a bad vibe if i dont have one ...so be easy ! i am being realistic here, most naija guys in london wanna Bleep..they are busy proposing to naija girls over here on facebook and they come back to marry them while naija girls in london are busy forming i am in london and a big chick..lmao
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2012
@Karmenk

I'm scratching my head at the whole thing. Yes...i'm endeared cause you're..well...Okemuite smiley

On the other hand...you're 25 and " Desperate", "God's time" hmmm Intriguing. Quoting what job, car, mortgage makes you even more intriguing (scratching my head)

Maybe you should have coined the title in a more "gentle" way smiley I'm sure you don't mean the title literally!?

Hey, I was at Arsenal recently for a "digital cream event"...depending on what you do at Arsenal...you probably know and or don't know about the event (besides everyone seems headed to the emirates nowadays for events etc)

Anyways, I'll rather not dwell on the "desperate" "God's time" thing. There's more to you?

If I was a counselor, I'll say get out there with your pals (girls/boys) - meet people, make new pals etc

Funny thing is while doing a higher degree and even now...there are lots of our ladies I studied with in there 30s who had no serious partners. They seemed hurried but ok (other nationalities here say we're quite a focused people)

The other thing I notice is, for those who grew up in this country (primary/secondary/uni), they're the ones likely to be 25 (relatively youngish for a Nigerian import) with mortgage, car, Arsenal job (hopefully..a decent one)

We're not far off - I work somewhere in Covent Garden....as we're from the same "village"...be a pen pal atleast smiley

Hey, talk to me...you get to see Arsenal games for free? I bet you have autographs off of the likes of Van Persie, Walcott etc smiley?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by herney: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2012
Hi Oke,
I see the desperation in your conversion and would like to tell you that marriage is not a bed of roses just like life is not. You need to understand that there are phases in life and it is dangerous to hurry to the next because eventually you will get there but its a matter of time. At some point you were a baby then a toddler then a young girl, a teenager and now a youth(adult).
Desperacy and impatience cames with regrets and stigma that hunts its victim for life. I pray you wont be a victim.
You need to understand that there's more to your life than being married to a man. Being desperate for a man at 25 sounds like you don't have a purpose in life and life is meaningless except you are married to a man. You need to work on yourself, develop your inner capabilities, discover your purpose, get busy with something and enjoy your singleness. You can only be single for some time not forever. Dont live your single life worrying about your marital life that is yet to come because when you eventually get married you will worry about another phase in life that is yet to unfold. Loosing the joy and happiness enveloped in each phase.
Men need time to come into terms that they need to marry and until they are emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially ready for marriage, they run away from girls who are desperate to commit them.
I want you to be like the biblical Ruth who despite the fact that he lost his husband went on to enjoy her widowhood. She moved on with life and while making a living for herself and mother in law, she found herself in Boaz's field- a relative of her late husband. But SHE WAS ATTRACTED TO BOAZ BY THE VIRTUES IN HER.
Dear Oke, am sure that He will find you someday in the field too and the virtues you possess is what will attract him. Dont bend your standard(Godly) for a man bacause he will meet up if he truly wants you.
Above all ask God to give you patience as you wait for his desired man for you. work on you character too.
Its better to be single than married and living with regrets.
sure there's joy in marriage when you wait for your time and you marry the right person for you.
Not every man that comes your way is HIM. Some are good for friends alone.
Don't be attracted to the things you see alone because they will fade away. All that glitters is not gold, it is just shine shine grin
Lastly avoid sexual immorality. There's honour when you keep yourself. Men will respect you.
Do't be intimadated by whats happening around. Know that NOONE CAN MARRY YOUR HUSBAND AND NO ONE CAN GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by somegirl1: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
tttn726: @Karmenk

Quoting what job, car,mortgage makes you even more intriguing (scratching my head)

Hey, I was at Arsenal recently for a "digital creams event"...depending on what you do at Arsenal...you probably won't know about the event.

The other thing I notice is, for those who grew up in this country (primary/secondary/uni), they're the ones likely to be 25 (relatively youngish for a Nigerian import) with mortgage, car, Arsenal job (hopefully..a decent one)

Hey, talk to me...you get to see Arsenal games for free? I bet you have autographs off of the likes of Van Persie, Walcott etc smiley?

Sly smiley

Not impossible if she has affluent parents
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by antartica(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2012
Women that take life too seriously are unapproachable.A rigid and an uncompromising woman can never keep a man,so if you are in that shoes,simmer down a little.
s
Life is a game,play safely,considerably,nonchalently and you will always come out winner and the medal will be your joyful heart.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2012
some-girl:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sly smiley

Not impossible if she has affluent parents

@some-girl

@some-girl which part of my post are you calling sly

If its what I think undecided No no...I don't mean anything insidious or what not. I'm just intrigued not doubtful. The sector I play in has a lot of under 30 multi millionaires.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by bittyend(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2012
tttn726:

@some-girl

If its what I think undecided No no...I don't mean anything insidious or what not. I'm just intrigued not doubtful. The sector I play in has a lot of under 30 multi millionaires.

Yo, you need to stop begging for pu/ssy; you're acting too desperate...
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2012
bittyend:

Yo, you need to stop begging for pu/ssy; you're acting too desperate...

cheesy What part of my post sounds desperate?

If its the multi millionaire thing. I didn't say I was. Meant to say...achievements quoted are not a big deal (relative for some others). Working whereever is nothing in itself except you make something of it.

Yes...I like pu/ ssy @bittyend and I don't need to beg for it if I wanted it right now w/ anker wink

Now...lets see if you are a troll cheesy
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by bittyend(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2012
tttn726:

cheesy What part of my post sounds desperate?

If its the multi millionaire thing. I didn't say I was. Meant to say...achievements quoted are not a big deal (relative for some others). Working whereever is nothing in itself except you make something of it.

Yes...I like pu/ ssy @bittyend and I don't need to beg for it if I wanted it right now w/ anker wink

Now...lets see if you are a troll cheesy

Keep living in denial, clown.. The girl has accepted her faith, stop keeping vigil over someone whom I doubt would fancy you.. Phucking desperate monkey!!

Step your chics game up!! undecided
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by somegirl1: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2012
tttn726:

@some-girl

Not impossible.

A mortage is afterall a huge loan.

'haves' however, are less inclined to blow their own trumps than "have nots".
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
bittyend:

Keep living in denial, clown.. The girl has accepted her faith, stop keeping vigil over someone whom I doubt would fancy you.. Phucking desperate monkey!!

Step your chics game up!! undecided

grin grin

You make me feel like a troll now hehe. Yours was a red hot response angry See your face! I feel like an "inquisitor" (remember the Roman Catholic church inquisition? hehewink)

Because you reckon she's accepted her fate means you should see everyone else's response in that shade? Dude...you're full of grime! Me talking about pen pal doesn't mean I want her or anyone to fancy me (didn't talk about fancy you juve!)

Now..I respond cos this is an interesting side for me at the moment grin grin. You are certainly not a troll with the tone of your response (relief grin)

Chics game?!...that all you think about all day? grin grin You will become incontinent soon!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by nkemmu(f): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
bittyend:

What the heck?? Your written English is poor, I feel like smashing my laptop. This just shows that we black people in the UK are being treated as slaves, if you went through the educational system, and still can't write English to save your life. I wonder who's going to employ you - with the double dip recession in the UK.

Good luck with your search for a bf, I won't date someone like you - with your crap spellings and written English. lipsrsealed
@pster,then go find yourself the intelligent and good english speller with the worst character freak!! Everybody can't be intelligent like you that's if you are.mcheeew oloshi
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
some-girl:

Not impossible.

A mortage is afterall a huge loan.

'haves' however, are less inclined to blow their own trumps than "have nots".

True. A mortgage is a huge loan. Pre-2008, getting a mortgage was what you could call easy. Hear about "our" exploits in "some parts of London" (especially) during the 0% deposit mortgage period smiley?

Your "haves" and "haves" not thing also rings true. I would say though...anonymity here (online) is powerful and many of "us" just let it out.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by somegirl1: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
tttn726:

I would say though...anonymity here (online) is powerful and many of "us" just let it out.

Very true.
Anonymity is very powerful indeed. It also allows people be anyone and anything they wish they were.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Water9430(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
Wel most pple hav answered ur Q, though there are lots that needs 2 be ask b/4 jumping 2 conclusion. It depends on ur response, that wil show if truly u're 2 desperate. Marriage is not just what u think it is, its something that if even the wisest makes the wrong choice wil regret. If u want 2 hear this question pls lets talk more, be rest a sure that it won't end in I LOVE U. Charlesayowale@yahoo.com As regard my own answer, it is YES. Pls note, i'm not married but wil soon be.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by mamalola19: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
[b][/b]

if truly u schooled abroad u r very daft for the bolded statement
explains why u are desperate for a man declaring ur assets in a public forum where members have been dashing emails like a beggar on the street
so even if their motive was for marriage at first, u have become meal for scammers and fraudsters

i dont know who is releasing all dis monsters going around advertisizing their desperation for marriage and age
i bet its d same sick emotional wreck looking for a husband with different IDs
very typical of nl members to believe everything they read on nl
as for op even if u r looking for a husband u r going about it d wrong way at 25
if i were a man i cant marry a women who has a running mouth n results to a public forum meaning if u eventually married any ish in ur marriage would be publicized on nl.

u r too lousey abeg too much details about urself. very soon when d men giving email as food know ur identity fu ck ur pathetic life put it on tape and rip u off like other nl women victims in d past u would claim its d devil.
na real wa, nl has become some peoples homes cant u deal with ur issues away from d public eye.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by tttn726: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
mamalola19:

if truly u schooled abroad u r very daft for the bolded statement
explains why u are desperate for a man declaring ur assets in a public forum where members have been dashing emails like a beggar on the street
so even if their motive was for marriage at first, u have become meal for scammers and fraudsters

i dont know who is releasing all dis monsters going around advertisizing their desperation for marriage and age
i bet its d same sick emotional wreck looking for a husband with different IDs
very typical of nl members to believe everything they read on nl
as for op even if u r looking for a husband u r going about it d wrong way at 25
if i were a man i cant marry a women who has a running mouth n results to a public forum meaning if u eventually married any ish in ur marriage would be publicized on nl.

u r too lousey abeg too much details about urself. very soon when d men giving email as food know ur identity fu ck ur pathetic life put it on tape and rip u off like other nl women victims in d past u would claim its d devil.
na real wa, nl has become some peoples homes cant u deal with ur issues away from d public eye.

@mamalola Dear Lord!

The lady declaring what she has makes you so angry?! Goodness...you can almost feel the anger and deep seated agro dripping off every word! Not good!

Truth. If you are a guy and don't have a decent job, no car etc, its likely you'll be intimidated. She's worked hard (I suppose). Good for her.

I don't know the poster and even if the poster is fake... I don't think the poster or anyone else who talks about stuff like this is a monster!

The monsters are the guys you mentioned with fake/multiple IDs, the politicians back home fleecing us and eating our future, boko haram etc

I am a member of this community (Naija) and work in an industry where colleagues actually pick on our popularity for on-line scams etc I won't see my community and everyone through the eyes of this reputation (there are good folks amongst us believe it or not)

It's a public forum @mamalola and not Facebook. The profiles are anonymous.... get it? I am in London for i.e. and won't head to Arsenal in search of anybody cos the poster mentioned Arsenal. Some might if they are jobless but there are systems here if you become a stalker or something more hurtful.

Again, we have loads of bad guys...loads and loads but same as every where else. As a grown up, you should have filters, absorbers to help navigate through them. Meeting someone on-line is like meeting someone anywhere else. You don't just run off with the person...you talk, you find out, meet in public places, ask about friends.

I don't expect the poster to send mails out or contact anyone..even if the poster does...its her prerogative! Good luck to the poster!

Hope that helps @mamalola - don't be intimidated by someone saying they have a car (so what?), a mortgage (they still pay rent), a job at Arsenal (c'mon..that rubs you wrong?). All is decent and good for the poster!

Let's get more people like this - I came up from the underground the other day and overheard two guys (clearly Nigerian) talking about Chemistry/Physics degrees they had done but manning the barriers/toilet! If my community folks can rise...i want more of them too

As for saying she wants to marry/kids etc variety is the spice of life..some say it out (and rightly so in a public forum where identities are hidden) and some like to do there "evil under the duvet" smiley

Dear Lord! I must have a lot of time on my hand (just feel like it today...back to work now)...might be back though until i get worn out... grin
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by ludot(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: I'm about finishing a degree this year. Ive only dated two guys one of two years and the other I ended last night after 4 months.
Both who are in there 30's were just wasting my time with no goal or plans for the future.
Their own concern or goal was to make money and wear the latest garms ( clothes).
I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype. The I dated for 2 years ( a ghanian ) told me he wanted to settle down at 40.( I mean come on)
All my mates are married with kids or have a kid and on to their second. I can't even mingle with these girls to say I'm scouting for potential bf

I dnt have a problem getting a guys it's keeping then long enough to like me more then my physical shape. I thought by now I would be in a serious relationship, pregnant or planning a wedding.
I'm I rushing it. My Nigerian name is Okemute = there's a time for everything. I know Patience is a Virtue. But I'm to damn inpatient my attitude is if I want something I'm must have.
I feel at 25 as a female I'm too old. Im also the eldest in my family I dnt to be 30 and single still with no kids let alone no husband. I've even considered moving to Nigeria in search of a bf potential husband.

So NL is Gods Time the Best shall I learn to be more patience. My mum keeps telling.

Or shall I get on the case and do fast.

Hi Okemute,

From your message I have these questions for you

1. You wrote that "I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype..." My question is, all of them?
2. You wrote that "All my mates are married..." My question is, if none of them was married, would you still have wanted to get married at 25?
3. You wrote that "I dnt have a problem getting a guys it's keeping then long enough to like me more then my physical shape..." My question is what is most important to you about you?
4. You wrote that "I feel at 25 as a female I'm too old..." My question is, is it just a feeling or there is a fact attached to it?
5. You wrote that "I've even considered moving to Nigeria in search of a bf potential husband..." My question is, what makes men living in Nigeria different from men in London?

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
so u mean even at your age (25) u dnt know the right time a girl shud start getting desperate about marriage! I think thats where ur problem starts.... U no even sabi d right age to start thinking of marriage! Except of course u just wan seek attention!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by lifestyle1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
u r still in school. undecided

u r a female undecided

u have to wait undecided

u have no choice undecided

u can't propose marriage. undecided
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by dasparrow: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: I'm about finishing a degree this year. Ive only dated two guys one of two years and the other I ended last night after 4 months.
Both who are in there 30's were just wasting my time with no goal or plans for the future.
Their own concern or goal was to make money and wear the latest garms ( clothes).
I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype. The I dated for 2 years ( a ghanian ) told me he wanted to settle down at 40.( I mean come on)
All my mates are married with kids or have a kid and on to their second. I can't even mingle with these girls to say I'm scouting for potential bf

I dnt have a problem getting a guys it's keeping then long enough to like me more then my physical shape. I thought by now I would be in a serious relationship, pregnant or planning a wedding.
I'm I rushing it. My Nigerian name is Okemute = there's a time for everything. I know Patience is a Virtue. But I'm to damn inpatient my attitude is if I want something I'm must have.
I feel at 25 as a female I'm too old. Im also the eldest in my family I dnt to be 30 and single still with no kids let alone no husband. I've even considered moving to Nigeria in search of a bf potential husband.

So NL is Gods Time the Best shall I learn to be more patience. My mum keeps telling.
Or shall I get on the case and do fast.

The same way you rush in is the same way you will rush out. Most Nigerian bred males don't remain faithful to you ladies anyway. They cheat on you, beat you up and nowadays hardly provide so what is the rush? Will you rather rush in so that at age 40 you will be a divorcee? So you have nothing more productive to do with your young life than to be thinking of rushing into marraige? No wonder there are so many miserable married Nigerian women in Nigeria. You all do not know what marraige is about. You all just want to marry so that you can look pretty for a day or two in front of family and friends. Then, when the marital storm begins and your inlaws begin to get on your case, you will come back to Nairaland asking for marital advice on how to get out of the situation that only you decided to put yourself in, in the first place.

Wait on God, be patient and when God's time comes, you will have no regrets. His time is always the best. Rush in and you will end up unhappily married to some loser that will punch the day lights out of you. The choice is yours lady.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Akpan107(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
::Andrew:::
nso abasi nam? udiongo ke ntogoyem yem owo dok. grin ya ami nkong ayem nfege grin
Hmmmm.....!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by mollie12: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
OP, first of all you need to get your priorities straightened out. You failed to give any good reason for wanting to get married except the worst possible reason ever - because your mates are doing so. How do you know if some of those same mates are inwardly regretting their haste and wishing they had all the time, and opportunities, like you do now, to choose from? And please be wary of all these guys on NL posting email and facebook profiles - I'm hoping some of them are sincere and not just hopping to do so just because you mentioned london. My biggest advice to you is to really CALM DOWN - and slow down so you don't make regrettable decisions, because that's the ultimate fruit of desperation.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by AreaFada2: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
buJu-234:
you guys should get one thing here; this lady although a Nigerian is not living in Nigeria; over there some ladies of her age
should have gotten married because they start their lives on time (atleast 18-20)..

but here in Nigeria; a lady of her age; still dey groove; infact most are either still in higer institution or still grooving in
singlehood...

so those of u saying why the rush; her equivalent in Nigeria; should b a woman btw 33-36yrs...

very rare to see a Naija babe that have those things at 25yrs old in Nigeria...

so madam; plz dont b slow & also dont b in a hurray.

also u must knw that these days; u have more boys than man esp. in the western world..
guys still wan to groove; irrespective of the age (esp. btw 20-40yrs)...

so try and look back to Nigeria.. but u have to b very very very careful of gold-diggers... ( they re abt 90-95%) of Nigeria single men..
who will marry u jst to get UK visa; after dat disappear.

if u decide to come to Nigeria; try to b as simple as possible; in mean simple life style...;
u may have the better chance of meeting a responsible matured man that will marry u....

goodluck...

There is no evidence that people marry here earlier than in Naija. Somalis, some Asians and Middle Eastern people typically marry earlier. Many caucasian women (90%) of women population are increasingly having a career before marriage. What percentage of Naija women go to higher institutions? Many are already pregnant at 23. The vast majority of Naija womwn are not city dwellers going to UI, Unilag, etc. Even those who live in cities live mostly in poorer areas.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by mikeokiro: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.