Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? (20548 Views)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / Highest Level Of Conspiracy Between My Wife And My Mother-In-Law! / Who Is An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by dokson(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
a man whose father was seriously sick and at d point of death only 4 him to say dat his job did nt allow him visit his father but eventualy spent billions of naira during d burial of his father
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
An adult who insults and beats up the partner. An infidel who disrespects the spouse so much that he/she has an illicit affair and has no apologies for that. A person who kills a fellow human. With the exception of self-defense, nothing else justifies that. I find it irresponsible when someone spreads propaganda about another person.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by aryzgreat: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
A heavily bearded old man sleeping with a 9 yr old! yuck! tufiakaaaaaa! angry angry angry
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
aryzgreat: A heavily bearded old man sleeping with a 9 yr old! yuck! tufiakaaaaaa! angry angry angry

Did this man also run to Abidjan ?
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Decryptor(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man who goes to poop in the toilet and tells his children to flush it undecided
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Princesaha: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Having mother and daughter as sex mates
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Calebsworld(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Not thinking
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ignis: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man who does not provide for his familly. The bible says that such man is worse than an infidel.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by AzaMontana(f): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
walking alone at night
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Adanyebe(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
a pastor forgeting his bible at home grin getting drunk and knocking on a strangers door on ur way home. Wearing skiny jean @ the age of 40 e.t.c grin grin grin a young lad peeping at a 60yrs old woman in a bathroom. A man spendin 90% of his monthly salary on gamblin.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by 190: 12:32am On Sep 14, 2012
[size=18pt]if you are above 22 and still dresses like wizkid

satan is obviously playing azonto with your destiny!
[/size]
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by EstherOkonkwo(f): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2012
A woman abandoning d husband who was having stroke,got his signatory to his account taking #800,000 from it,unfortunately her only son dt is 2yrs old got involved in a ghastly motor accident.She also abandoned him in a hospital and left.Isn't dat d peak of irresponsibility dear NL
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by dtemidare: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2012
I heard all thé irresponsibility talk but imagine à man watching his 24 year old daughter while she is taking het bath. There hé imaginés all thé badt things hé would do to her. Thats thé height of irresponsibility.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by galadima77(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2012
comin here to post d obvious...trash
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by adonisgold: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2012
AjanleKoko: A man that doesn't take care of his kids.

or kids dat don't take care of their father.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by adonisgold: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2012
berem: Old topic since april! Na now una dey post am! Smh......

It's trending now.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by emiye(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Giving birth to more children than your income can take care of. embarassed
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Reptyle(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2012
CArt: @OP
Never meant to be rude.
A man stealing money from his wife' purse is even worse
grin

Oops!!! poor irresponsible me embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by oluking: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2012
A man impregnating more than three women, while not married to any of them.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ignis: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2012
190: [size=18pt]if you are above 22 and still dresses like wizkid

satan is obviously playing azonto with your destiny!
[/size]
Please stop condemning people. Am sure that's not what this thread was initiated for.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by queenesthr(f): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Any time, any day, any age, the highest level of irresponsibility is a man that does not provide for his family.
This irresponsibility pushes a lot of married women into adultery.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Agbenyiess(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2012
Irresponsibility is the man that refuse to repond to his abilities...at home, office, etc. If you know what to do and refuse to do it... complet it.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by goofie: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2012
a man that brings in his girlfriend to live in his matrimonial home as a housemaid.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by betadaz: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can we now conclude that 9ja men are more irresponsible than women?
I no fit shout!
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by DukeNija(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
betadaz: Can we now conclude that 9ja men are more irresponsible than women?
I no fit shout!

And how will this make your dreams come true undecided
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2012
Things we do in front of kids this days, we can't control our stages again, we get them in the mix and act as if nothing is happening no more 18 as a start up point......i do somethings with fear even as an adult but kids of nowadays tend to act in reverse because of a quick knowlegde of sin in a premature stage........i wipe for the '' children in orbit round a sinful parent/gurdian= turn to mentor *shake my head*
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2012
A man that doesn't pray for his family
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by DrDoGood1(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2012
A man pfucking his wife in the daytime without closing their room door and their 10 year old daughter enter to see mum and Dad doing janglover -ekpomotor. grin
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Femicrux: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
A man who chooses not to cater for his parents in their old age.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ignis: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
A girl who exposes her boo..bs in the public or a girl who does not wear bra.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by everlicious: 4:42am On Sep 16, 2012
i have seen a woman dat takes her two kids on a regular basis to see her parents but her real intent was to see my then corper friend living in her parents house just for active marathon sex. Husband, pls always carry out independent checks before u go and raise kids that are not truly ur own.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Man, 61, Sexually assaults 7-Year-Old girl, claiming that she forced him to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Will You Take Sides With, Me Or My Wife? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period / How To Avoid Family Disputes When One Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.