Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? (20551 Views)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / Highest Level Of Conspiracy Between My Wife And My Mother-In-Law! / Who Is An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
kola oloye: Man, 61, Sexually assaults 7-Year-Old girl, claiming that she forced him to do it.

Why would anyone lie this far? embarassed

Terrible. Such a fellow should be ripped apart, valuable organs donated to those who need them. angry

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by abayomi23(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
a man dat disvirgin all his four daughters and sleeps with dem wenever he wants smartly in d same house.happened at ikeja

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by CArt(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
abayomi23: a man dat disvirgin all his four daughters and sleeps with dem wenever he wants smartly in d same house.happened at ikeja
The man should be electrocuted.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Father Rapes 13-Year-Old Daughter 10 Times.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by coldgate(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Having more children than u are financially able to cater for.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by azzima(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
one of the richest men[probably the richest] in Nigeria who never did anything for his Sister when she was alive but spent close to billion for her funeral just for his image.first hand witness because I am a VERY CLOSE family member.Matter of fact, her children are still jobless.Guess who?
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2013
A man with 3 wives in a 'One bedroom apartment'.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by CArt(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
I know of a brother (born again)that has a wife at home and three different ladies outside of which two among them are carrying his babies.
When asked why,his usual response is "do you think I can force the one at home to give me a child?"
You can imagine hypocrisy at the highest level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Will You Take Sides With, Me Or My Wife? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period / How To Avoid Family Disputes When One Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.