Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

To Nairaland Atheist. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Nairaland Atheist. (3131 Views)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / how a Nairaland Atheist Saved My Life / My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by thehomer: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2012
davidylan:

no but she mirrors the typical intellectually lazy attitude of the atheists here.

Here you go again with accusing others of being intellectually lazy.

davidylan:
How do you know i have no experiences of my own? Unfortunately for you, it is not required for you to touch God to know that He exists... just the same way you do not need to have physically seen primordial soup to believe you evolved from that.

Just how do you know that your God exists?

davidylan:
Just plain bull. Ok scientifically prove to me that you evolved. I await your learned reasons.

Have you forgotten the numerous discussions we had in the past?
Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2012
davidylan:

Daft. The question was simple - what is the definition of death? Period. We dont need big big english and 22 sentences to explain it. common go ahead.
Somebody else gave the definition of death while the guy you are defending asked if death evolved and other similar questions. Lol all you do is throw tantrums. Everyone knows what death is, all we asked about were the guy's peculiar questions.
Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2012
"Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses." - Arthur C. Clarke
Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by Purist(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2012
davidylan:

I'm not interested in the other person's questions, i posed mine which you at least have taken the time to answer.
Look at your definition for "death" in #1, now explain succinctly to me - what is life? Is your existence any different from that of a plant for example?

Well, your initial response suggested that not only were you interested in the guy's questions, you were also able to make sense out of them. Otherwise, how else would you explain this outburst from you:

"You would have been better off saying you have no clue how or what the answers to his questions are rather than hiding behind your finger."

So are we now playing games here or what? First, you asked for the definition of death, now you ask me to define life? What's your point really? Why don't you simply admit that you goofed by jumping to the defense of something quite [b]s[/b]tupid, and we'll quickly move on?

1 Like

Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by Jasiel(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
ea7: im sexy, ur not. thanks for playing.

Now this is dumb
Re: To Nairaland Atheist. by wiegraf: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jasiel:

Now this is dumb

And bumping it was not?

This was sort of a weird thread. Seems to me like the question was posed to atheists, yet a mod from the muslim section landed uninvited. Or am I missing something here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 Signs You Are Cursed (hex / Jinx) / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church / Pastors And Tithes, Why Can't They Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.