Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Keke-napep wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keke-napep wedding (20661 Views)

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story / How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna / Ladies, Can U Marry A Graduate Running A Keke Napep Biz Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke-napep wedding by emsquare(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Killz.:
It's just swagz. . . Btw, so what if it's keke-napep marriage? Marriage is Marriage. . .

LoL
Re: Keke-napep wedding by y2kaustin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
Real Love,doesn't hide is very very clear and outspoken to the core.whats wrong with this?Nigerians,always wanting to live a false life,flash flash and flash all the way,even if they abode in a slump!!
Re: Keke-napep wedding by mummy3(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
May be her hubby is a keke napep union president. or may be she just feel like riding low on her wedding day. no big deal about it. its a choice. i can do it if i feel like. afterall we can see decorated cars at the background.
Re: Keke-napep wedding by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
mummy3: May be her hubby is a keke napep union president. or may be she just feel like riding low on her wedding day. no big deal about it. its a choice. i can do it if i feel like. afterall we can see decorated cars at the background.
God bless you, I show someone this pix, she said is either the lady, the groom or her father is a marwa driver
Re: Keke-napep wedding by lucrecia: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nice one. wink
Re: Keke-napep wedding by tillo4real(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
For me I like what they did,is not that they do not have money but is just a swagar
Re: Keke-napep wedding by jayblow25: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
pDude: The keke napep thingy is just for effects. Look at the background and you'll see the wedding cars there.

Very creative though.

I don't think the napep was for effect o...probably cars for other couples. The thing is she was really late and the groom was about to leave, so she had no choice than to leave the Rover and take the napep....we wish!!!!! grin. Seriously, it's all good to manage but for this one day, the guy should have hustled at least a cab to bring his bride to Church. No matter how rich they become, they will never be able to erase this picture. My take!
Re: Keke-napep wedding by dokunbam(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
Well its now the talk of town grin grin grin
Re: Keke-napep wedding by naijapay: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
Keke Napep will not be entered on the marriage certificate jooo! cheesy Does not affect the validity of the marriage in any way! cheesy cheesy
Re: Keke-napep wedding by seglan(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2012
I love this. If all Nigerian's or let me say the whole world take life as easy as this then there would'nd be all this bad characters/attitude among us, everybody would be contented with what they have.
God bless the wedding
Re: Keke-napep wedding by nagoma(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2012
A picture to refer to often, when they become millionaires ; and they will. Amen.
Re: Keke-napep wedding by jackima: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
With the luk of things i believe they just want to do something different & funny.
Re: Keke-napep wedding by blackbeau1(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
guys,this is a from a nigerian movie and that is chioma chukwuka
Re: Keke-napep wedding by felixtare(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
not bad cos life is choice[/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Keke-napep wedding by Joey7(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
Read in btw d lines buddies she just acted d phrase 4 better 4 worse.
Re: Keke-napep wedding by whiteyade: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Need to advertise your organisation, product, brand or even an event?

Why not advertise on Keke Napeps?

Kekes, Keke Napeps or Keke Marwas are tricycles used as commercial transportation in Nigeria.

KekeAdstm has teamed up with dedicated Keke operators nationwide to create a fresh, effective and economical opportunity to own some of the most unique and valuable media space in the country.

Advertising on Kekes is relatively new. It is the fastest growing transit media advertising in the country.

Get your ads moving all across the neighbourhood, town, city and state and be the rave of the area.

Colonize a specific region with your ads: Reach millions of commuters every month. This is targeted advertisement.

We are the national patent holders of advertisement display on kekes in Nigeria.

Benefits
*Very cheap and affordable
*Increase brand awareness
*Advertising on keke is more personal and less obtrusive than other forms of advertisement
*Our leaflet distribution system is very interactive
*Get more eyes to see your ads at a lower cost
*Variety of highly customizable campaigns
*All kekes have a route, so can be selected by geographical preference - up to street level
*And much more

Who should advertise?
It's meant for multinationals, global brands, NGOs, politicians, government entities, public sector to small business owners. Yes. It's so affordable even the little beauty shop at the corner can afford to put up a couple of ad campaigns to let the ladies know the new place in town to get a good perm done.

Referral
We have a wonderful referral program going on. Refer us and you get a good 5% of every transaction – it’s that simple! It is great way to earn lots of money without stress as a middle man, part-time job or even full-time job. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!

Contact
To request a quote, or for more enquiries, please contact:
John Uzo
Business Development
+234.708.3511090
+234.703.1930866
email me: [email]ugouzo@smateandsmate.com[/email]
personal linkedin profile: [url]ng.linkedin.com/pub/john-uzo/27/597/273/[/url]
watch video: http://www.youtube.com/user/kekeads
KekeAds is a subsidiary of Smate & Smate Ltd
www.kekeads.com www.smateandsmate.com

PS: Please view attached photos

Date: 09 Feb, 2013

Re: Keke-napep wedding by ITbomb(m): 2:32am On Mar 09, 2013
whiteyade:
We are the national patent holders of advertisement display on kekes in Nigeria.

Very soon someone will claim patent for placing stickers on vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Am I Being Friendzoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.