Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? (14787 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Mohammedekete: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
U talk as if u av been diappointd b4!i u must b a woman.
onila: in Nigeria its female bankers

all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by jephiano: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
I read this thread to the end just to confirm the fact that most people dont even know what the word 'flirt' means.
Flirting basically is behaviour that is intended to show romantic or sexual interest in another person either just for fun or with hope for something more serious later; it doesnt mean sleeping around. If in doubt, check ur dictionary or Wikipedia. Una dey fall hand o.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by JojoArmani(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Dyt: Politicians
Biz men/women

Flirtin s got nottin 2 do wit profession
Sm jst wants 2 no mata wat dey do
Seconded. Politician is ontop of de list
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by ayojango(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
smiley I can't say male bankers flirt but they r alwys laid. My manger went on maternity leave and had to stand in for her.
Ladies that I tot wuld never answer my hello were beggin to come sleep in my house,even senior managers of other firms. It was a lovely experience
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Kenistry(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
Grt contributn @all, bt No one has said anythin abt lecturers esp d single ones, it's a normal tin now dat our universities gals disturb dem wit pucies evry now & den, and many of dem cant say no......lol
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by karlakassy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
In which of the following professions are we likely to find MEN AND WOMEN WHO FLIRTS? The Banking profession, The Force (Police, Soldiers, Navy, Customs etc), The Media, Lawyers, Teachers/Lecturers, Health experts (Doctors and Nurses), Civil Servants....... You can add yours if it is not among the listed but make sure you back anyone you choose with a convincing point....... Let me hear your view nairalanders....... Lets discover some discoveries.
i should add d housewives,pilots,sailors for now cos there are silent professions that ppl ignore but they do hell,lol
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by perfectcrush(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
I hope u guys av not 4gotten our humble spoilt lecturers..... Rememba.... Ddey Bleep any were.... Office.... Guest house... Just name...... Lecturers....hmmmm..
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ammyng:

What exactly is wrong with you? Is it you being sardonic or this is really who you are?

But dear he's right , it's a simple syllogism :
1. The poster's father is a man
2. She says all men are whorees
3. Her father is a whoree

She said it all not killz
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Bisjosh(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ chessboard: Lol.......are u a doctor?
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Tuatara(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2012
Male lecturers
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by omotayokay: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
wot of undertak3rs, eh?
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Ossaifamous(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
bank marketers
HOTEL WORKERS
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Impulse80(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2012
Rapisssttts!!! angry
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by MarcAnthon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
I'd say Pilots. Have known a few of them in my time and their womanizing no get part two. One of them made a mockery of Magic Johnson's claim to have slept with about a thousand women since his youth. After a long hiss, the pilot boasted that he probably sleeps with that number of women in 3-4 yrs only. The nature of their job takes them away from home a lot of times to foreign cities and loose women. And they do have the dough to spend.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by saddlepoint: 3:28am On Apr 21, 2012
osanobua! PASTORS!
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by samsolite(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by joerux60: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2012
whores. that's their profession!
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by sholylaw(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2012
My Top Ten Rating...

1. Pilot & Air Hostress ----- They Traveled a lot Hve d money, Free Hotels and d nature of dere Job is for few and has integrity....
2. Sailor------ they traveled on sea... And dey drink a lot cos of d cold weather... Dere quest for ladies is unimaginable
3. Drivers------- Anything goes for drivers, but local and international wings..
4. Musicians----- Public figures... Girls want to b known wit den cos of money and Fame..
5. Top Politician and Public Office Holders---- Girls need money from dem
6. Force Men ---- their stenght is not only @ d battle field.. Dey always wnt to explore
7. Banker ---- Ladies see dem as if dey are d owner of d money in dere custody...so so so, dey use dere job and cooperate way of living to woo ladies...but dey re stingy..
8. ICT & Telecom Guys ---- For these guys, dey re few, hve d money and free to do anything
9. Doctors & Nurses ----- Dey explore d important of Sex..
10. Film Actors & Actress ----- Plpp want to get dem and dey wnt to get plpp cos dey re always on TV

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by sandee575(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
IF the real meaning of flirt is under consideration the award goes to PILOTS

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Jesus wept!
Is "NYSC" a profession? grin grin grin
No mind the olodo.I am sure he calls himself too a graduate,nonsense.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by swiftycool(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
Construction workers! They come into virgin territory far from their homes and transform such jungles or village settings into cities. Usually they win the heart of many people in the locality because of how they transform their lives and R seen as stars. Its still not clear to me why many ladies find construction guys sexy they usually end up banging all chicks in d area by d end of each project they came for. cheesy
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
IYA NGBALI: No mind the olodo.I am sure he calls himself too a graduate,nonsense.
Well, na so we see am. . . grin
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by hawtin: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Well, na so we see am. . . grin

see you are doing just fine. come for a hug baby kiss kiss
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

see you are doing just fine. come for a hug baby kiss kiss

HAWTIN
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by hawtin: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

HAWTIN

JOEY AND THE PUSSYCATS wink cheesy
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

JOEY AND THE PUSSYCATS wink cheesy

Catch fun while u can and oooh... I'm changing my pix
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by badesco(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nursing is no 1
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ammyng:

No without his problematical online hero act, his life will be pretty much curtailed cheesy
And ur life ain't curtailed throwing yourself @dicksss dat ain't digging u? undecided undecided
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
apocalypse:

But dear he's right , it's a simple syllogism :
1. The poster's father is a man
2. She says all men are whorees
3. Her father is a whoree

She said it all not killz
Bebe na only go d sapele ayangba understand na, d babe no get sense.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by claremont(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
In the UK, soldiers are the worst flirts. That one I know for sure! grin grin wink
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ammyng:

What exactly is wrong with you? Is it you being sardonic or this is really who you are?
that's a simple question that needs an answer girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

y / "In Love" But Unfaithful / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.