Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (22409 Views)

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by stiyke(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Whistling .....
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kutchs: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
Do these so called northern elders think they own Nigeria? Who are they to decide who runs for the office of the president?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by oiseworld: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
Gej has every right constitutionally to run for a second term. Let's not keep interpreting the constitution like we are not knowledgeble people. if gej earlier said he was not interested in running come 2015, shows he's not power drunk or a greedy person. But that decision is not his to make. If we think he would be leaving that post for someone not competent or probably a boko member, then he has no choice but to run for second term.
If the northern muslim are wise, they should bring up a southerner we can trust or a northern christian who has been tested and tried like jona gjang of plateau then, we would give him our vote. Else let the worstest come !!

If we would notice, anytime the call for disintegration has been made, its always as a result of one senseless action from the north. Sooo NO TO BOKO HARAM, NO TO SHARIA, NO TO ISLAMIC SHI.T AND PISS.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by nwabobo: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mowire: Beyond the sentiments if GEJ indeed decides to contest in 2015 in 2015 he will be the most dishonest & morally bankrupt president we've had in Nigeria.

We all heard him severally publicly declare, pre-election, that he will only run for 1 term. A head of state should not be a BRAZEN LIAR.

To the best of my knowledge, GEJ never said he wasn't going to contest the 2015 election.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by SamIkenna: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
bakila:

It is not a throne, it is not his second term, there are people better than him and IT IS CRAZY to say that you do not expect a president who promised fresh air to be honourable.

It is a very big pity that someone like you will say he is educated. Worse is you are from the SE and in every nook and cranny of nigeria looking for money and id something bad happens you will all shout disintegrate the cesspit nigeria yet you vouch for the dishonourable. Tufiakwa!

I dont know what your beef is but it looks like you would've been happy if I said GEJ should wrought in hell. Yes I'm from East and legally entitled to be anywhere in the country just as you're entitled to be anywhere including the East.

Whether GEJ goes for a second term or not is his problem, what I detest is people making it seem as GEJ seeking a second term is the end of the world. If you want us to stop GEJ then lets do that under the terms that we'll replace him with a better qualified person from anywhere inlcuding the core north. I wont support pushing someone out because you want to replace him with your own brother - thats not honesty.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
kirian202: cry cry babies una never see anything dis is just begining we Igbos will suport GEJ in 2015 let see wat will happen.if GEJ contesting in 2015 will break up madness call nigeira No wahala naa!!! Haba
you should be ashamed of yourself. Pull away from your pc and think about your life. Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial president, GEJ promised the ibo nation presidency 2015, now the man is going back on his promise and you are supporting him. You had better go out think your thoughts over. If you do not understand the dynamics of what is on then stand aside. By the way I'm not igbo. ℓ̊ will not support a lame brainless government because he is from my region.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
What's all this rubbish about breaking up? Has GEJ said he will contest any election? This is rubbish.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by killuminati(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
one.east:
I think north should be more concerned with poor state of security caused by moslems and unbearable poverty in their region instead of venturing into power once more. After ruling Nigeria for over 38years they still do not have anything to show for it, instead they became poorer than any region in Africa. The abokis like IBB, Atiku, Ciroma and Buhari should hide their faces in shame for bringing this burden to their norther people.
mum!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by killuminati(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
bodejohn: Nigerians have always been calling every election year critical right from 1999 through to 2011. We have always seen that the war and violence being envisaged had only been some people's imagination with the exception of 2011. I think 2015 will not be a different election year from the past ones, once the ruling cabal is ready to rub the palms of the political gladiators and they in turn too settle their foot soldiers, it will be business as usual. All those making noise about the eligibility of GEJ are just using this opportunity to position themselves for the largesse that will soon be released. Since when have we had politicians that keep to their words, we have also had ignorant voters, so Nigeria will continue to move in circles.
you don talk am finish!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by AGBORMAN1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
2011 to 2019: GEJ
2019 to 2027: IGBO man or woman
2027 to 2035: Middle Belt

By then Terrorist like Atiku,IBB,Malam Ciroma,Buhari, Should be M.I.A (Dead)

Anytime the ABOKI ruled Nigeria, they alway drag us Backward.

Fu.ckin Terrorist Cows
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mangbede: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
This country wil b beta witout hausa,igbo,n yorubas.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by hambehsam(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
What is all this noise about 2015. The man has not even completed one year out of the four and they have started heating the polity again. This politicians and their greed is what will finally break this country.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by hambehsam(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
What's all this rubbish about breaking up? Has GEJ said he will contest any election? This is rubbish.

Good talk!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by blissbay(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nigeria as a nation,our problems cant be solved by been tribalistic.GEJ, or who ever can do it. What Nigerain need is physical manifestations of promises and oat of office. Though, the position of president is not milky easy, but from all calculations,Jonathan has not been what we all expect of him. If he cant use dis four years to accomplish atleast 5% of what he promised, and our expectations as a nation, he is a failure, given him another opportunity of four years is a waste of time. But for dis so called fool abokis dat believe they are born to control Nigeria as there birth right, U must be an ode. The dunkeys year you spent there, Alimajiris are still seeing in every corner of northern cyties beggings, all the beggers in south south, southwest middle belt are from north,stinking and polluting the entire nation with their begging sindrome, U av not use d good opportunities u av to develop urself, how then u can develop the entire nation.
The threat cannot hold water, God has delivered Nigera from the hand of amunisin which you are
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by LogicMind: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
bakila:

IBO will support jonathan, hahhaahhahaha.

igbos will support gej if only to wind you up.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dont we have more than one party in Nigeria? Let Northerners contest the presidency in 2015 on other parties platforms. Let Nigerians make the choice. That to me is the simple solution. GEJ has a right to contest (though that right is morally questionably), any other Nigerian including Northerners has the same right.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by achi4u(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Up GEJ,so we can divide
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
he doesnt need to say it .the writting are clearly written on the wall .when a nigerian politician says he is thinking to do something or not then he has decided to do it.eg,obj 2nd term he said he ws praying.why would some ppl be telling to contest and he wont shut them up that it is too early if not dat they ve his surpport
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Toktee(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
These people with their short sightness,always saying the north is not educated,poverty in the north etc,i visited,delta,akwa+ibom,edo,anabera,nd imo,ekiti,ondo nd oyo state nd i do nt see anything special in the name of development,asaba d delta state is nt more civilise than my local government,wen i took my fiance who hapen to come from south to my state,she call her parents to inform them that what people say about the north is nt true,dat the place is beta than their state, as for the blind igbo spare part
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
I'm not a GEJ fan but i think this is one of the dumbest statements in this millenium. Why didn't Obasanjo's second tenure break Nigeria? Why didn't years of military rule break Nigeria. These niggaz should shut their faces and hide in shame that they blow away their opportunity to deliver the north from squalor.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Beaf: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
It is unfortunate that with such statements and crazy desperation for Abuja that Nigerian youth are too lazy to decode the corners and crevices of the Nigerian chessboard. Instead, most are so irritatingly ignorant that you wonder if there is any hope for tomorrow; all they do with their comments is display a propensity to fight themselves into the ground on behalf of their enemies.

The unabating stream of crass statements from the core-Northern elite are a command to you to learn the depths of your country, what the real battles are and who is on what side.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by gabonsky: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
Personally, i believed Nigeria future lies in our hands, We youth shld stand up and fight dis cruetless politician n shameless imposter cabal 2 stand still. God will help us all.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by BabaTony: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
Toktee: These people with their short sightness,always saying the north is not educated,poverty in the north etc,i visited,delta,akwa+ibom,edo,anabera,nd imo,ekiti,ondo nd oyo state nd i do nt see anything special in the name of development,asaba d delta state is nt more civilise than my local government,wen i took my fiance who hapen to come from south to my state,she call her parents to inform them that what people say about the north is nt true,dat the place is beta than their state, as for the blind igbo spare part

Testimony of a blind nomad and his wife ....very interesting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by basadenet: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
If the Northern can rule Nigeria for more than 35 out 50 and Nigeria did not break so why now when a southern is trying to fulfill what the Nigerian Constitution says and permit. No Nigeria will break.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by naijaking1: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
So so threat of break-up if anything happens, why?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Thanks to Retardeen', the northern elites now think we are scared of break up!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mkpologwu(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Pls Northern leaders forgive GEJ becos we don't want d cun3 to divide until we chop una own oyele deposit/reserve in Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, and others!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Thank God. If GEJ can break this country. I'll vote 4him. Though I've properties in north, I know we can still retain it or with igbo spirit in my vein we can still recover within 5years. I've lost an uncle in jos n kano during all this there religious violence. I believe hausas are draging us backward.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mkpologwu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Pls Northern leaders forgive GEJ becos we don't want d cun3 to divide until we chop una own oyele deposit/reserve in Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, and others!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
Seconded
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mandela101: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Nigeria have never had a honest and truthful leader so Gej's issue shouldn't be an exception. If he(GEJ) wants to rule nigeria for as long as he lives, he has my vote and that of the entire S.E and S.S
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by AGBORMAN1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
basadenet: If the Northern can rule Nigeria for more than 35 out 50 and Nigeria did not break so why now when a southern is trying to fulfill what the Nigerian Constitution says and permit. No Nigeria will break.

I agreed with my dear brother. I prayed that the Boko harams or Northerners will not rule Nigeria for a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Standing Order Used For Saraki Election A Fake, Say Ex-senators / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.