Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (22411 Views)

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
What's all this rubbish about breaking up? Has GEJ said he will contest any election? This is rubbish.

yes he has said it
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Slizbeat(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Delafruita: besides i agree with the prayers of the suit before the court.jonathan cannot be allowed to take the oath of office three times.thats a bad precedence.i dont care who wins the election whether he is northern or southern,all i care about is a competent person.jonathan is a failure.i will be one of those calling on fashola to run
abegi dnt kal fashola. If tinubu wud tel fashola dat "if nt 4 rigging, dat he(fashola) wudnt av being d gov. of lagos. Jst imagine dat o. It means dat he is also nt to b trusted. And again, fashola xaid "any gov. or presido dat goes 4 a second term failed his first term". Wat does dat means? It means dat one does nt repeat a class except he fails. Nw y did fashola repeat his class nau? He xaid "d pple wants him bk". Is dat an excuse? NO. Xo wat i wud say is dat GEJ 4 2015 i support. Y bc he failed his first term. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by killuminati(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
bakila:

You username says it all.
lmao!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by anonimi: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
So who is holding the North from breaking away
They have enough legisLOOTERS in the NASS to propose an amendment to the constitution to actualise their oft-repeated threat of breaking away.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by killuminati(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
bakila:

IBO will support jonathan, hahhaahhahaha.
nor mind the yawyaw guy, I think say na Ibo get 2015 lol.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by cnwachukwu36: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
i think it does not matter where the president is from if the law allows him to go for second time and wants to i dont see anything wronge with that,my own bi say make them pls fix naija so that most of nigerians can come home for good and families living better
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
What's wrong with Northerners? He(president GEJ) has every right to contest for election for the second time according to the constitution. Jeez! [b]These people resort to threats to claim that position. [/b]Nigerians should wake up and stand up to these elements of destruction in the North.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dis north self should go and cover their face with their hands in shame. So if GEJ decided to contest in 2015 wetin una go do? Kill him abi?. For me I prefer him been there cause when the north was in power for so many years what have they achieved?. They achieved the mindset that they own Nigeria and has the right to rule Nigeria as if it is their Birthright which now gave birth to Boko Haram just cause they aint in power. Empty morons making noise. GEJ Must Context and we go frustrate una out of Nigeria. Foolish people.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Mowire: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
lord papi:
I don't think he will be calld a liar or dishonest. true He advocated for 1 term. Its 6yrs a term rule that he actually askd for. So, I guess if he dsnt get 6yrs in office, he continue with the curent ruling pattern. 4yrs 2terms rule.
It's this kind of comment ladden with fraudulent/ill informed claims from a "youth" that really saddens me.

What future does the country really have?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by 3kay945(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
bodejohn: Nigerians have always been calling every election year critical right from 1999 through to 2011. We have always seen that the war and violence being envisaged had only been some people's imagination with the exception of 2011. I think 2015 will not be a different election year from the past ones, once the ruling cabal is ready to rub the palms of the political gladiators and they in turn too settle their foot soldiers, it will be business as usual. All those making noise about the eligibility of GEJ are just using this opportunity to position themselves for the largesse that will soon be released. Since when have we had politicians that keep to their words, we have also had ignorant voters, so Nigeria will continue to move in circles.
Nice one. Couldnt be said better!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ITbomb(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Movement For The Actualization Of Gej 2015.
Ebele Must Rule Again

This is a clarion call on all those who are tired of Nigeria as it is presently constituted.The sponsors of Boko Haram have threatened to break Nigeria if GEJ contest the election. If we hate Nigeria as we claim, let us support GEJ with whatever we have to win the election by 2015. We are going to start mobilizing youths on face book any time soon.We have discovered that 75% of Nigerians want this
disintegration urgently except the few northern elites who own oil blocks.
Join the Movement for the Actualization of Ebele 2015, the only way to the promise land.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
ITbomb: Movement For The Actualization Of Gej 2015.
Ebele Must Rule Again

This is a clarion call on all those who are tired of Nigeria as it is presently constituted.The sponsors of Boko Haram have threatened to break Nigeria if GEJ contest the election. If we hate Nigeria as we claim, let us support GEJ with whatever we have to win the election by 2015. We are going to start mobilizing youths on face book any time soon.We have discovered that 75% of Nigerians want this
disintegration urgently except the few northern elites who own oil blocks.
Join the Movement for the Actualization of Ebele 2015, the only way to the promise land.

GBaM. Me na number 1 person wey go vote for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kaeto(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
killuminati: nor mind the yawyaw guy, I think say na Ibo get 2015 lol.
you pips n ur hate for igbos,u guys shud let us be,ehn! Your worst fears must catch up with you all,after all the gap closure is a spontaneous one, but i believe a sincere apology wil do.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by bobbyjabo: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
These Nothern leaders are just plain thieves..Now they are complaining coz they not getting what they were getting when their people was in power....can u imagine! His calling from his base in Washington USA while his people are suffering from poverty and insecurity....I seriously cant wait for Nigeria to break up and let everyone have a fresh state in building there region
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by DMainMan: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
gboss4sure:

Most of you all are tribalist and religious extremists. because one of ur kindred and ur religious sect luckily became president because d death of his superior, u are now clamouring for his support.

I am even surprised many Igbo here are supporting GEJ despite his promise not to re-contest in 2015 election. He also said he will support Igbo for her presisency in 2015 yet u ar behind him after breaking his trust. Na wa for una Igbo o. I rily pity u guys because u lack ambition and vision. GEJ will obviously bribe u all as always as ur tribe wil neva smell presidency because u Igbos lack unity and deserve it. Na only money una know. Make una no bcom president before una sell nigeria self. Continue to b our slaves joor.

As for me, I will support any tribe and religious sect if he/she does wat is best for our country. If GEJ provides constant electricity, water, good roads, more job opportunities and competent security personnel to mention a few. People will support him wela. Everyone wil vote for him without campaigning at all even in d north as evident in 1993 election (Abiola).

Wat has GEJ done to our country. From worse to worst making more people living in abject penury and lots of death. Yet u all ar supporting him, may b because he is a christian or south-south.

U all should learn from SouthWest, we didnt support OBJ despite he is a Yoruba man. Did is because we ar enlightened people and against tribalism and religious extremism. We emphasize on merit. Av u ever seen any religious conflict in south west, NO. U can never see it because we respect each other values and embrace peace unlike all of u.

I am tired of u all religious bigots and tribalists. Let Nigeria break as I want u all should go away from us.

I pity u Nigerians. I think u deserve penury and ill-affliction. A country where bad powerful people are hero worshipped ahere good less powerful people are killed by d masses. Aw can u develop. Most Nigerians masses ar bad in character and hypocrites. We hear of money ritual, rape, child molestation, lesbianism, adultery, fornication, gay, theft, and sins upon sins. Do u think God is happy with us.

Most Nigerians dont love each other within each household dat is Y bad leaders is emanating from us. U all deserve it except u change and accept truth and condemn falsehood. Come together as united forces and advocate a good leader without any ethnic and religious extremism

Nigeria will change den
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by DMainMan: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
gboss4sure:

Most of you all are tribalist and religious extremists. because one of ur kindred and ur religious sect luckily became president because d death of his superior, u are now clamouring for his support.

I am even surprised many Igbo here are supporting GEJ despite his promise not to re-contest in 2015 election. He also said he will support Igbo for her presisency in 2015 yet u ar behind him after breaking his trust. Na wa for una Igbo o. I rily pity u guys because u lack ambition and vision. GEJ will obviously bribe u all as always as ur tribe wil neva smell presidency because u Igbos lack unity and deserve it. Na only money una know. Make una no bcom president before una sell nigeria self. Continue to b our slaves joor.

As for me, I will support any tribe and religious sect if he/she does wat is best for our country. If GEJ provides constant electricity, water, good roads, more job opportunities and competent security personnel to mention a few. People will support him wela. Everyone wil vote for him without campaigning at all even in d north as evident in 1993 election (Abiola).

Wat has GEJ done to our country. From worse to worst making more people living in abject penury and lots of death. Yet u all ar supporting him, may b because he is a christian or south-south.

U all should learn from SouthWest, we didnt support OBJ despite he is a Yoruba man. Dis is because we ar enlightened people and against tribalism and religious extremism. We emphasize on merit. Av u ever seen any religious conflict in south west, NO. U can never see it because we respect each other values and embrace peace unlike all of u.

I am tired of u all religious bigots and tribalists. Let Nigeria break as I want u all should go away from us.

I pity u Nigerians. I think u deserve penury and ill-affliction. A country where bad powerful people are hero worshipped whereas good less powerful people are killed by d masses. Aw can u develop. Most Nigerians masses ar bad in character and are all religious hypocrites. We hear of money ritual, rape, child molestation, armed robbery, lesbianism, adultery, fornication, gay, theft, and sins upon sins. Do u think God is happy with us.

Most Nigerians dont love each other within each household dat is Y bad leaders is emanating from us. U all deserve it except u change and accept truth and condemn falsehood. Come together as united forces and advocate a good leader without any ethnic and religious extremism

Nigeria will change den
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
I cant imagine nigerian going to poll to vote Jonathan again...abi this country is CURSED?!!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by killuminati(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
kaeto: you pips n ur hate for igbos,u guys shud let us be,ehn! Your worst fears must catch up with you all,after all the gap closure is a spontaneous one, but i believe a sincere apology wil do.
Bro, there'll be no apologies, you gotta deal with it. cry
kaeto: you pips n ur hate for igbos,u guys shud let us be,ehn! Your worst fears must catch up with you all,after all the gap closure is a spontaneous one, but i believe a sincere apology wil do.
Bro, there'll be no apologies, you gotta deal with it.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
3kay945: I cant imagine nigerian going to poll to vote Jonathan again...abi this country is CURSED?!!
I can now see your frustration. But, does that holds him from taking part in presidential election come 2015? The constitution says 2 terms for presidential office.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by 3kay945(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
all4naija: I can now see your frustration. But, does that holds him from taking part in presidential election come 2015? The constitution says 2 terms for presidential office.
If the constitution permits him, let him run and i await to see if the 22million fools wil still be wiling to re+cast their votes for him again.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
@one.east
Good post! These Northerners should address the rate of insecurity caused by these boko beasts in their region and stop looking at the presidency. For 38 solid years as presidents they couldnt enlighten their poverty-sticken region and now they have the guts to spew NONSENSE?
If it were a northerner gunning for second term, bet me they would say Poo. PLease someone tell this overgrown eediots to STFU (shut the Zap. up). They are saying GEJ's ambition may cause division, meeen i laugh in sarcasm.
For those crying break up! break up!! break up!!!, it sounds so simple until it stares us in the face then we'll know we all (yoruba, igbo, hausa) need eachother. All we need is an SNC and if after the SNC any group wants to part, it'll be done peacefully not in bitterness.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Guyz if GEJ is all we need to keep these Zap.e.d. abokis away from aso rock, then lets vote him. I, for one will. A northerner could make the difference Nigeria craves but for their crazy antecedents and tots, i really dont think so at least for now. Let them go clean up their Zap.e.d. psych first.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Yeske2(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
I HATE GEJ anyway and bleep Nigeria for all i care, if he would bring the breakdown then i love and will support him all the way.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
kutchs: Do these so called northern elders think they own Nigeria? Who are they to decide who runs for the office of the president?

@kutchs

Yes o! Thats what we, the other regions made them beleive and they are sticking to it like glue. Its really unfortunate though.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by vanstanzy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
3kay945: I cant imagine nigerian going to poll to vote Jonathan again...abi this country is CURSED?!!

@3kay945

I too dont like the idea of having Jona rule Naija again. But what are our chances if he's the only non-northern candidate and other candidates are northerners? Northerners have these crazy psyhe that power belongs to them alone and Nigerians (not northerners)aint ready to live with that. They (Northerners) need to "clean up their closet", period.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by aurenflani: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
May God give us and our suffering children the president that will strive selflessly to provide us with the good things of life and make us to be proud as Nigerians. May God give us that president in2015 even if the President should come from Iceland becos what we need is dignity as humans and progress as Nigerians. All these deceit hidden under the cloak of Religion and regional bias or hypocratical ethnic bigotry are our must avowed enemyies.

Come 2015, God the All-Powerful give power to the man who loves you and loves Nigerians.Amin.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ITbomb(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
Yeske!:
I HATE GEJ anyway and bleep Nigeria for all i care, if he would bring the breakdown then i love and will support him all the way.
The enemy to ur enemy is your friend.
If supporting the retardeen will bring the much needed breakup then we have no choice but to support him
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by member479760: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
OBJ really nailed the northerners! see how they are crying.

Come 2015 Northerners no get money to buy the SW, Retardeen control the money and he will buy them again, the SW will vote for OIL and not for COW for now!

My brodas keep crying, your land will be used to trap solar energy soon.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by All4sms: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
If We Nigerians, do not keep away from this Regional discrimination of North or South, then we are calling death for ourselves: coz this lefty and politicians always they want us to be different in our views, so that it will be a great benefit for them. In my own view what we need is not whether you are from south, North, West or East, coz this will Never guarantee us a good government at all, Rather we should all composed our attention and look for Capable, competent, polished and well-qualified leaders who will ensure better thing for our great Country and destroy this barbaric and annoying subsidy Removal. thanks
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by iconaus: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
@ Dmainman Your comment is bigotry and bias . If igbos decides to support jonathan so be it . Do you expect igbos to support a northerner who are constantly killing igbos and destroying their property. With Jonathan in power , igbos feel safer in the false entity called nigeria . Jonathan continuation means keeping the north at bay who beleives prisedency is their birth right. You re wrong by saying igbos are slaves in Nigeria .you Should know who is slave. How can a person who has money turns to be a slave? that does not make sense. Hausas and yorubas are busy pursuing nigeria money through politics while igbos are busy accumulating wealth, money and developing themselves and the whole nigeria through hard work . Power will come to igbos at the right time when igbos must have taken over every thing in Nigeria. You guys did not like OBj because he is not a core tribalist like an average yoruba . You talk of Abiola . Abiola got a lot of votes from the east . Would yorubas do same to an igbo aspirant? the answer is no . The yorubas hate GEJ because GEJ is from the old eastern region and GEJ is close to Igbos. I wonder why the yorubas would prefer a northerner taking over power from their Southerner brother just beacause GEJ is not a youruba .And what did the North do for Nigeria during their long grip on power. For God'sake , north has ruled this country for too long and yorubas have had a fair share of ruling Nigeria too hence it is the turn of other tribes . Actually presidency should be by merit , not by zoning but the reality is that Nigeria politics is based on ethnicity and for peace to reign, the zoning principle should be adhered to .

Igbos stand is that whenever GEJ/ South south person steps down as a president , it is gona be Igbos turn. For now we continue to support GEJ. Dont forget south south and south east are brothers . So many ibos in south south.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by SamIkenna: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2012
DMainMan:

U all should learn from SouthWest, we didnt support OBJ despite he is a Yoruba man. Did is because we ar enlightened people and against tribalism and religious extremism. We emphasize on merit. Av u ever seen any religious conflict in south west, NO. U can never see it because we respect each other values and embrace peace unlike all of u.

I pity u Nigerians. I think u deserve penury and ill-affliction. A country where bad powerful people are hero worshipped ahere good less powerful people are killed by d masses. Aw can u develop. Most Nigerians masses ar bad in character and hypocrites. We hear of money ritual, rape, child molestation, lesbianism, adultery, fornication, gay, theft, and sins upon sins. Do u think God is happy with us.

Nigeria will change den

Come together as united forces and advocate a good leader without any ethnic and religious extremism

How can we join you when you opened your mouth and called me your slave? I'll advise you to get off your high horse.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by DMainMan: 3:21am On Apr 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Come together as united forces and advocate a good leader without any ethnic and religious extremism

How can we join you when you opened your mouth and called me your slave? I'll advise you to get off your high horse.

So d thing pain u like dis. Eya, sorry o. But rily, we need nigeria to change for d beta. Do u think if GEJ is accomplishing great things and improving d lives of citizens, I wil b complaining. Of course not. Nigeria is sufffering. I heard Rochas is doin gud for Imo. I prefer him to b d president in 2015 not dat dull, senseless opportunist figurehead calling himself president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / Governor Obiano Constructs Nengo Bridge, Nteje Oyi LGA (Photos) / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.