Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (22410 Views)

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by drgeorge1(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2012
God made Man... Man made Devil... God made Man... Man made Devil... God made Man... Man made Devil...
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2012
Toktee: These people with their short sightness,always saying the north is not educated,poverty in the north etc,i visited,delta,akwa+ibom,edo,anabera,nd imo,ekiti,ondo nd oyo state nd i do nt see anything special in the name of development,asaba d delta state is nt more civilise than my local government,wen i took my fiance who hapen to come from south to my state,she call her parents to inform them that what people say about the north is nt true,dat the place is beta than their state, as for the blind igbo spare part
YOUR POOR ELEMENTARY GRAMMAR SAYS IT ALL cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by iconaus: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2012
Qdmainman The hatred for GEJ does not lie on performance . It just has to do with his root or his tribe which the SW people hate. GEJ has not been in power for fore more than 2 yrs and he is being crucified . look at great country like Usa with Obama being there up three and has not turned things around . Usa is still struggling till today . What do u expect of nigeria that got rotten 27 yrs ago . What magic do u expect from GEJ ? Please get real and drop your bigotry based argument.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Gracie1818(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2012
After GEJ ,south east , then middle belt,then south west. Boko satans won't smell power again,never. Let the world end
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Amaechi1985: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2012
If jonathans 2015 ambition would split the nation ,let the nation be splited. after all we are one nation by mere profess not by our actions.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by babsmii(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2012
as far as im concerned, this greed is in us all.. if IBB could open his mouth to campaign again after then i think Jonathan can also contest, i don't support Jonathan though because he said it himself that he wasn;t going to contest in 2015 and he also promised the ibo of handing over to them. im not ibo but i think he should honour his promise and withdraw from the elections even if he's not going to handover to the ibos so his "manhood" can live forever likew his wife would say.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mabcos: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2012
M-16:
Let it be known to y'll retarded power seeking hausa/fulani, The northern nigeria in short form .Can never smell presidential power again in nigeria . You hausa/fulani better start getting ready for referendum ,You never smell power again in the so called nigeria . MALLAM CAN BET THAT ARGUMENT ? NIGERIA DIVIDE 2015 .
NIGERIA'S BREAK UP 2015 OR NIGERIA SECOND WAR 2015
You are the most wasted minded child of the moment. Lest u don't know, a fresh fight has broken up in Sudan yesterday. People like u thought they have splitted for good befor. Where is the rest or peace they wanted?. Are u preparing for heaven at all. Just praying for war without having the knowledge of the civil war.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by netghost: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2012
i hope it does
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by deathmen12: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2012
IF THE NORTHERNERS WANT POWER THEY SHOULD BRING THEIR CANDIDATE IN ANOTHER PARTY FOR 2015 , NOT BY TELLING JONATHAN NOT TO CONTEST... NIGERIA IS SO BAD THAT IS ONLY ONE PARTY RUN THE AFFAIR OF HER... LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THEIR SELVES, THEY HAVE MAKE PDP SO POWER THAT KNOW PARTY CAN WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION EXCEPT PDP... SHAME TO THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mabcos: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2012
LeoMax: Is that a threat ? I think its very welcomed to break-up on the ground that a Niger-Deltan wants to exercised a constitutional right. GEJ lied to have access to Aso Rock but constitution beacons him to contest. Who says I cant lie to get what I want. Politics is not religion. Northern Nigeria can go their way. The rest of the regions can do better without them!!!
And who told you that if we eventually broke into TWO, most of the region will not prefer joining the north?. The whole north central will not make any mistake of joining the south. And am sure the south-west won't try it because if you don't know, there is oil in some states of the west, a lot of oil well discovries in the North. So the east & south can decide wether it is the large populated Igbos or the other minor tribes that will rule their self-aclaimed country when they eventually have it. The Sudan that broke up are still unrest as another fresh fight broke up yesterday. Don't be carried away by this oil cos it brings alot of doom! the whole world & the entire things on it will surely soon come to pass
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
killuminati: nor mind the yawyaw guy, I think say na Ibo get 2015 lol.

Dont be shallow headed, we are more interested in what will split this country than becoming rubbish president of rubbish Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by oneeast: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
I see every northerner even IBB, Atiku, Sambo, Sanusi, Buhari as terrorists who could go for a suicide bombing anytime they are called upon to do so. It doesn't matter how much a moslem has in his bank account, he or she can do anything for the sake of 72 promised virgins in the name of lslamic jihad.

Even IBB, Buhari and Atiku is looking forward to having these virgins around them.

The case Abdmuttallab is still staring everybody in the face. If I were to advice GEJ, he should stay very from Sambo, cause Islamic occultic north could use Sambo as a suicide bomber just to get rid of GEJ. I will not extend this warning again.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by megareal: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
ITbomb: Movement For The Actualization Of Gej 2015.
Ebele Must Rule Again

This is a clarion call on all those who are tired of Nigeria as it is presently constituted.The sponsors of Boko Haram have threatened to break Nigeria if GEJ contest the election. If we hate Nigeria as we claim, let us support GEJ with whatever we have to win the election by 2015. We are going to start mobilizing youths on face book any time soon.We have discovered that 75% of Nigerians want this
disintegration urgently except the few northern elites who own oil blocks.
Join the Movement for the Actualization of Ebele 2015, the only way to the promise land.

Na wa o sharp man. Na dis sense una go use build the nu country?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by lanrock(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
MY ADVICE FOR GEJ IS TO LISTEN TO NORTHERN RULERS. DOES GEJ THINK THAT THEY WILL SELL THEIR MANDATE FOR AGAIN AS THEY DO IN 2011. OF COUSE NOT.IT IS GLEARING THAT ALMOST ALL OF THESE PPLE SUPPOTRS YOU IN LAST ELECTION AND IF THEY SAY ON NOW, YOU SHOULD ADHERE TO IT. THAT IS MY ADVICE.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by lanrock(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
icon aus: Qdmainman The hatred for GEJ does not lie on performance . It just has to do with his root or his tribe which the SW people hate. GEJ has not been in power for fore more than 2 yrs and he is being crucified . look at great country like Usa with Obama being there up three and has not turned things around . Usa is still struggling till today . What do u expect of nigeria that got rotten 27 yrs ago . What magic do u expect from GEJ ? Please get real and drop your bigotry based argument.
IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BE IN POWER. IF HE KNOWS THAT NIGERIA IS TO BIG FOR HIM TO RULE THEN HE SHOULD RESIGN. OR WHAT DO YOU THINK.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Dede1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
If GEJ’s ambition to remain president of Nigeria come 2015 will lead to breakup of Nigeria, I am spiritually and mentally in support of such wonderful ambition.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Dede1: If GEJ’s ambition to remain president of Nigeria come 2015 will lead to breakup of Nigeria, I am spiritually and mentally in support of such wonderful ambition.
Thank you Brother , lets support GEJ to get the hell out of the prison , then we have a national conference of the new republic and choose the Prime Minister
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by brightj: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
so this idiot called them self boko full from north leaders are afraid of divide, look at that big full at highest level Senator Waku is over there in USA open his big foolish moth ask Jeo not contest,he is there languishing our oil money in Usa talking nonsenses,well i trust Asari let 2015 come make i see why Jona whom be president,even if he have the power now now let him divide this country that is what we the Igbos need the north should go to hell we don't care anymore
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by SailorXY: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
so this called them self boko full from north leaders are afraid of divide, look at that big full at highest level Senator Waku is over there in USA open his big foolish moth ask Jeo not contest,he is there languishing our oil money in Usa talking nonsenses,well i trust Asari let 2015 come make i see why Jona whom be president,even if he have the power now now let him divide this country that is what we the Igbos need the north should go to hell we don't care anymore
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by OneNaira6: 5:03am On Apr 24, 2012
hmm, undecided I'm now in full support of GEJ running for second term if this is really the north threat. I hope they find away to allow the disapora to vote on that history making day. In as much as I want Nigeria to disintegrate and everyone calling their papa's name, I wouldn't mind if it disintegrate into South and North for now. We have to start somewhere, later we can figure out how to disintegrate some more until everyone is with whom they wish to be with. As for now, I'm all for north going their own separate way and I pray that they please follow as they threaten.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by OneNaira6: 5:25am On Apr 24, 2012
klairekk: Anything, be it someone, animal, boko haram...reaource control...
That is capable of breaking this country PEACEFULLY wil be welcomed.

This is too funny!!!
If only there is an animal out there that has the potential to break up Nigeria, chei i'll spend my entire life savings to purchase it and send it to Nigeria and even create armies to protect that animal. grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Vikyluv(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
These Northern Leaders, were they not in this country since 50th anniversary of Nigeria embarassed when bomb explosion stated and had continued till now? If the killing that has become there custom can not disintegrate this country, WHY on earth do they think Goodluck second tenure will do that? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ak47mann(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
One_Naira: hmm, undecided I'm now in full support of GEJ running for second term if this is really the north threat. I hope they find away to allow the disapora to vote on that history making day. In as much as I want Nigeria to disintegrate and everyone calling their papa's name, I wouldn't mind if it disintegrate into South and North for now. We have to start somewhere, later we can figure out how to disintegrate some more until everyone is with whom they wish to be with. As for now, I'm all for north going their own separate way and I pray that they please follow as they threaten.
real talk bro cool
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Abdalhafeez: 8:41am On May 25, 2012
GEJ's ambition is inauspicious. Only Allah can judge our unjust leaders.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by chisparlis: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2012
eyes sees while ears hear, when you see gud and bad things you see them with your eyes not with ur ears, when you hear gud and bad things you hear them with your ears and not with your eyes,the biological name of our moto in this country is called we will never change until we share this country,anything that is been said here without including the name of share or war in 2015 does not help situations here, we want to go and leave the housas, it is time...war or divide.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by netghost: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Abdalhafeez: GEJ's ambition is inauspicious. Only Allah can judge our unjust leaders.

If allah wants to judge any unjust leader ... he will start from the northerners sponsoring bokoharam
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by auwal87(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
He is Nigerian too, he has every right to contest because the constitution allows him to. If anything but they want to impose some elastic rule to which region presides, then its a great indication that the country is not one and will never going to be one.

I am not supporting Jonathan either. I would like people to please take this as PDP affair only and this doesnt mean other parties will not contest.

Out out out with PDP please, we are tired.

Peace!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by abayomifemi: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
our president nah break no leada
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
This situation is wat Ojukwu envisaged at age 32 and wanted biafrans to leave d northerners but the same northerners refused. Y do they want to pull out now? Hypocrites.
Seriously, dis one nigeria isnt working at all cos evn though leadership is the prime prob of Nigeria, tribalism isnt helping matters.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
DMainMan:

Most of you all are tribalist and religious extremists. because one of ur kindred and ur religious sect luckily became president because d death of his superior, u are now clamouring for his support.

I am even surprised many Igbo here are supporting GEJ despite his promise not to re-contest in 2015 election. He also said he will support Igbo for her presisency in 2015 yet u ar behind him after breaking his trust. Na wa for una Igbo o. I rily pity u guys because u lack ambition and vision. GEJ will obviously bribe u all as always as ur tribe wil neva smell presidency because u Igbos lack unity and deserve it. Na only money una know. Make una no bcom president before una sell nigeria self. Continue to b our slaves joor.

As for me, I will support any tribe and religious sect if he/she does wat is best for our country. If GEJ provides constant electricity, water, good roads, more job opportunities and competent security personnel to mention a few. People will support him wela. Everyone wil vote for him without campaigning at all even in d north as evident in 1993 election (Abiola).

Wat has GEJ done to our country. From worse to worst making more people living in abject penury and lots of death. Yet u all ar supporting him, may b because he is a christian or south-south.

U all should learn from SouthWest, we didnt support OBJ despite he is a Yoruba man. Did is because we ar enlightened people and against tribalism and religious extremism. We emphasize on merit. Av u ever seen any religious conflict in south west, NO. U can never see it because we respect each other values and embrace peace unlike all of u.

I am tired of u all religious bigots and tribalists. Let Nigeria break as I want u all should go away from us.

I pity u Nigerians. I think u deserve penury and ill-affliction. A country where bad powerful people are hero worshipped ahere good less powerful people are killed by d masses. Aw can u develop. Most Nigerians masses ar bad in character and hypocrites. We hear of money ritual, rape, child molestation, lesbianism, adultery, fornication, gay, theft, and sins upon sins. Do u think God is happy with us.

Most Nigerians dont love each other within each household dat is Y bad leaders is emanating from us. U all deserve it except u change and accept truth and condemn falsehood. Come together as united forces and advocate a good leader without any ethnic and religious extremism

Nigeria will change den

just go n sit down properly, u hear? If jonathan contesting will break d nation, let it be. Who are u to dictate to a tribe how dey should see politics, if ur tribe is dat good, y is naija still like dis but Lets not evn go into dat one for now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Khalifa4us(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Every satanic politicians in every nooks and crannies of this country will perish and hell shall be their place of return by the special grace of God.....burn in hell Naija politicians!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders by teskyg: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
North(Muslims) Never voted for GEJ in 2011.They voted for a terrorist called Buhari.Minority Christains in the North gave GEJ the desire votes.Voting pattern will be adhere to in 2015 with additional votes of Muslims who were liberated with GEJ state of Emergency in the North which saved them from Blood sucking Demons of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.