Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari (14001 Views)

Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Today In History: Major Gideon Orkar's Coup. 21 Years After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Beaf: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
nap2: Unfortunately, it seems posting part 2 of the essay results in a ban from the anti-spam bot.
I have been banned in a record number for a single day while trying to post part two. I've given up. embarassed
Parts 2 and 3 are quite interesting, with several details of how the coup was carried out (for our internet "revolutionaries" and the real ones out there).
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
[size=14pt]As long as chics keep loving this handle, and my beats in Nigeria keep increasing - pending when I hit country, bittyend is here to stay... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@naptu2

Can you please post the second part?[/size]
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:
I have been banned in a record number for a single day while trying to post part two. I've given up. embarassed
Parts 2 and 3 are quite interesting, with several details of how the coup was carried out (for our internet "revolutionarie" and the real ones out there).

Try posting the first part, log out, then log in again to post the second part. That's how you can beat the spam bot. Thank me later.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: Insecure gang of village boys - you coons may gang up from now till kingdom come, I'll never change my handle.. I'll just ignore you two butt brothers. The joke is on the both of you. undecided

Chei, see this dunce. grin
Who wants you to change your handle? Who cares about your frustrated life? Or you think we're all as idle as you are?
Don't flatter yourself, please. You're a trifling piece of dog shit, so we really couldn't possibly care less about a nonentity such as yourself.

Oh, and don't get it twisted - the joke is on YOU grin
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:
Parts 2 and 3 are quite interesting, with several details of how the coup was carried out (for our internet "revolutionarie" and the real ones out there).

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies?
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Beaf: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
I wonder why bittyend loves to make a fool of himself around Delta state?
No matter how hard Delta State people fight between themselves, NOBODY can come between us.
We always hear of legendary Ijaw/Itsekiri battles, but guess what? Uduaghans greatest support outside Itsekiri land comes from Ijaw areas.
There is also talk about Itsekiri/Urhobo conflict, but there is no Itsekiri without Urhobo blood and no Urhobo person from Warri without Itsekiri blood; Urhobo's answer Itsekiri names and surnames, just as Itsekiris answer Urhobo names and surnames too. I feel real pity for people like bittyend.
When you travel past Abraka, Isoko land etc, you hit Igbo land in a way that some Igbo villages have Urhobo/Isoko origins and vice-versa.

Make una leave us for awa supreme Delta state o! Vultures.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by noiseless: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
We can still try it and succeed as alot of closed eyes are open now, but only this time we must watchout for the spoilers those who prefer playing the second fiddle.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf: I wonder why bittyend loves to make a fool of himself around Delta state?
No matter how hard Delta State people fight between themselves, NOBODY can come between us.
We always hear of legendary Ijaw/Itsekiri battles, but guess what? Uduaghans greatest support outside Itsekiri land comes from Ijaw areas.
There is also talk about Itsekiri/Urhobo conflict, but there is no Itsekiri without Urhobo blood and no Urhobo person from Warri without Itsekiri blood; Urhobo's answer Itsekiri names and surnames, just as Itsekiris answer Urhobo names and surnames too. I feel real pity for people like bittyend.
When you travel past Abraka, Isoko land etc, you hit Igbo land in a way that some Igbo villages have Urhobo/Isoko origins and vice-versa.

Hit me up when you post the second part..

This thread stink of villagers!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
And beaf, I just read somewhere that you guys have OPC in warri formed by both Ilajes and Itsekiris - why is that?

The joke is on you!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Beaf: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: And beaf, I just read somewhere that you guys have OPC in warri formed by both Ilajes and Itsekiris - why is that?

The joke is on you!! grin grin grin grin
OPC? Lol!
Dude, Delta state massive are harder types; he-men with an overdose of testosterone.
Our militants don't run around with cutlasses and stones o! OPC indeed! grin grin grin
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Hit me up when you post the second part..

This thread stink of villagers!

No, Bitty. That stench you smell? That's your arse being handed to you by Beaf grin
Does the fact that he speaks the truth hurt you so bad? grin You can now crawl back to that hole you came from.

The Delta is one of the most complex states in Nigeria, and is only to be discussed by the brightest of minds - not clueless idiiots with misguided expansionist delusions grin

Beaf: I wonder why bittyend loves to make a fool of himself around Delta state?

By the way, nice one, Beaf! grin grin Don't know why these clowns who know next to shiit about us are always so obsessed to discuss us, even when majority of these dumbasses don't even know the ethnic make-up of Delta. undecided

Ah well.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
My group Oasis of Hope, discovered that the same Itsekiri went further to invite the OPC to Warri. OPC, Yoruba and consequently Obasonjo’s Federal Government support for the Itsekiri was decisive and shifted the balance of that war. Until now the small Itsekiri nation have the initiative in the Warri crisis.
http://www.kwenu.com/archive/okocha_anioma.htm

^^^Ohaneze website..
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Anyway, back to the topic:

Beaf, erase your browser's cookies and try again. I don't think you'll have any more problems after that
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
History reveals that in several waves of migration before the 15th Century, and some a little later, groups from Igala in Nupe country came in through the creeks; Yoruba from ljebu-Ode, Akure and Owo found their way into parts of the Kingdom and a group from Aboh also came in. Some along the coast came in through Gulani/Amatu.

http://www.itsekiri.org/files/history/history.php

^^^^^Beaf, the post above is for you.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Kilode1: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:

Supreme?

This sounds like secession talk. Any plans?
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

^^^^^Beaf, the post above is for you.

bittyend:

^^^Ohaneze website..

Boy, I sure as hell hope you won't start crying and begging Beaf to return to the topic and 'stop derailing the thread' when I decide to drag you around like a shoe rag again. Cuz I can already see the holes just waiting to be exploited to make you look like an idiiot once again, but I'll just wait for your stupiidity to properly shine first cheesy
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by edoyad(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
The village square link isn't working, where can I find the remainder?
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Where is the second part?
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:
Parts 2 and 3 are quite interesting, with several details of how the coup was carried out (for our internet "revolutionaries" and the real ones out there).

I suspected as much.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
Let's try this

1) Click on this link http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fAAdsyVjYZMJ:http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=1422+captain%20tolofari&hl=en&ct=clnk

2) If that doesn't work, google "Captain Tolofari preparation and plan for h hour" beside or beneath the result you'll see the word "cached" click on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
Er! That's "Captain Tolofari preparation and plan for h hour part 2" or part 3.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by SamIkenna: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
Beaf:

Beaf, post the second part on villagesquare and give us the link.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
Wherever you see "This post has been hidden", that's probably efforts by Beaf and I to post parts 2 and 3.

I've had it on my system since 2006, but I get banned every time I try to copy and paste it here.

However, Google cached should work.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by 999666: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2: Wherever you see "This post has been hidden", that's probably efforts by Beaf and I to post parts 2 and 3.

I've had it on my system since 2006, but I get banned every time I try to copy and paste it here.

However, Google cached should work.
Maybe you should upload it to any file sharing website and post the links? Just an idea.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by 999666: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
Or just paste the whole article on pastebin.com and post the link?
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Onlytruth(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Interesting read.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by 999666: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Killed, Scores Injured As Osun Communities Fight Over Land / Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Saraki Trial: APC Will Not Cede Senate Presidency To Opposition – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.