Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari (14000 Views)

Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Today In History: Major Gideon Orkar's Coup. 21 Years After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Only Nzeogwu is your brother - the rest are not your brothers...

Upgrade your IQ!!

Bittyend of Narnia!!

NB: Stop calling me Shymmex, I'm not him.

**All I do is win win win, no matter what***

Trolling is the best thing since slice bread.

The Bible says, "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24!

Stop trolling and grow up!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Kilode1: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
During Babangida’s administration, for two, three years up to that time, several professionals - pilots, doctors, engineers, professors in the universities and others - who belonged to the most comfortable class in the country, found it difficult to maintain themselves and their families and live with some dignity as human beings. For this reason they left the country in droves, giving rise to discussions and the setting up of commissions on brain drain. The country’s middle-class was completely wiped out. There were only paupers, the rich and the super rich - a handful of the immediate family and friends of those that held political power and dictated the distribution of national wealth, who reaped the huge unearned benefits through presidential and other government patronage.

So true, one can relate on so many levels.

Standard of living went down with rocket speed during those short years. .
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by nap2: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
Unfortunately, it seems posting part 2 of the essay results in a ban from the anti-spam bot.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Willzkid(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
in all sincerity, i am very sure the good captain-if he is still alive- will weep at how his kinsman is wasting our first shot in 5 decades.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:

The Bible says, "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24!

Stop trolling and grow up!

Why do you jump into argument, that has nothing to do with you?? I don't care about what the 'Bible says' in Nigerian context.. The fact remains that Great Oboru, and Mukoro don't see Igbos as exclusively part of their struggle.. In fact, they aligned with Yorubas. Great Ogboru used to be a member of AD - a Yoruba political party..

Read more, before exposing your ignorance - and alliance prostitution on NL.. Today, it's Ijaws don't like Itsekiris - tomorrow, it's united SS - where do you stand?? I doubt you're an Itsekiri - because Itsekiris, who're of the Ijebu stock are not as dimwitted as you are.. They're proud Yorubas!!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Why do you jump into argument, that has nothing to do with you?? I don't care about what the 'Bible says' in Nigerian context.. The fact remains that Great Oboru, and Mukoro don't see Igbos as exclusively part of their struggle.. In fact, they aligned with Yorubas. Great Ogboru used to be a member of AD - a Yoruba political party..

Read more, before exposing your ignorance - and alliance prostitution on NL.. Today, it's Ijaws don't like Itsekiris - tomorrow, it's united SS - where do you stand?? I doubt you're an Itsekiri - because Itsekiris, who're of the Ijebu stock are not as dimwitted as you are.. They're proud Yorubas!!

So, it means Im Igbo right? You are daft! Again, I have closer Igbo people as brothers than my own brothers, Itsekiris or Yorubas, yet that does not make me less of an Itsekiri. If you could not understand the context in Pa Eziachi's words it shows you are VERY IMMATURE and probably still a teenager or max early 20's. Again STOP TROLLING!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:

So, it means Im Igbo right? You are daft! Again, I have closer Igbo people as brothers than my own brothers, Itsekiris or Yorubas, yet that does not make me less of an Itsekiri. If you could not understand the context in Pa Eziachi's words it shows you are VERY IMMATURE and probably still a teenager or max early 20's. Again STOP TROLLING!

You're dumb, any ways - there is no point arguing with a wimp.. You're more of NL's LovePeddler, than a real man.. Get a life!!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Now, address the remaining rubbish you put down. Most of you mistake objectivity for political prostitution. During the last election, Eziachi did not support GEJ, Blink182 (Uhrobo)did not support GEJ and infact, insulted Itsekiris; does that make them less Igbo or Uhrobo? NO! You need to get you acts right because I don't do blind followership. I have a mind of my own.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
And who cares about Eziachi's words?? I'm YORUBA, and I don't give a phuck about what the bigots on the other side do... Eziachi, Dede1, Ejine, and their co-travelers are YORUBA HATERS - and I don't give a phuck about them... Ignore my posts next time, little sissy..
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

You're dumb, any ways - there is no point arguing with a wimp.. You're more of NL's LovePeddler, than a real man.. Get a life!!

To think you actually have the fingers to type "LovePeddler" when you are a gay LovePeddler is very suprising!
See this ode that has been chasing Afam all over NL calling another a LovePeddler? Wonders shall NEVER end! Rubbish!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Kilode1: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
Willzkid: in all sincerity, i am very sure the good captain-if he is still alive- will weep at how his kinsman is wasting our first shot in 5 decades.

I bet GEJ wakes up everyday secretly thanking his Niger Delta people for sacrificing their struggle on the altar of his ambitions.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:
Now, address the remaining rubbish you put down. Most of you mistake objectivity for political prostitution. During the last election, Eziachi did not support GEJ, Blink182 (Uhrobo)did not support GEJ and infact, insulted Itsekiris; does that make them less Igbo or Uhrobo? NO! You need to get you acts right because I don't do blind followership. I have a mind of my own.

That's the problem with you - you always jump from pillar to post.. I don't care whom they supported - these bigots only care about Igbo interests, and who they can align with, to claim as part of their landlocked alaigbo...

Since, they are unrepentant YORUBA HATERS - I don't care about them.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: And who cares about Eziachi's words?? I'm YORUBA, and I don't give a phuck about what the bigots on the other side do... Eziachi, Dede1, Ejine, and their co-travelers are YORUBA HATERS - and I don't give a phuck about them... Ignore my posts next time, little sissy..

You are Yoruba . . .and so f.u.cking what?! I should hail you?! Hell no! You spoke like a senseless boy and you needed to be corrected! Instead of taking the correction, you went on a rampage! GROW UP BOY!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Yeske2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ejiné:

Since you're such a worthless dullard with the brain the size of a mustard seed, let me spell it slowly for your microscopic dirtweed brain to understand:

I grouped the entire six men (Ojukwu, Orkar, Effiong, Mukoro, Nzeogwu and Ogboru) as my heroes, not brothers, you miserable, degenerate heap of constipated camel feces.
And then, I gave special status to Nzeogwu, Ogboru and Mukoro as my brothers, since they were/are bonafide indigenes of Delta, and NOT on Igbo terms grin

You see how you just made a big dumb arse of yourself yet again, Shymmex? grin Just like your gayy arse Bittyend initially tried to pick on my word usage to make his insignificant soul look important - only to commit epic blunders himself - you've just showcased your stupiidity and ignorance yet again grin
When I saw your lazy soul talking about how you'd go to annex the Delta people, I knew you were just another ignorant, welfare-dependent loser who deserved no audience, as it was very obvious you knew nothing about the Delta state your miserable brain was trying to discuss.

So, please, like I've said before: Instead of aimlessly hanging around the Politics section trying to look intelligent by getting into discussions that are way above the league your extremely abysmal intelligence can comprehend, I'd advise you to stick to issues you're best suited for - Gangsta Rap, GangBangiing, Running from the cops, and dodging child support.

Thank you.
Do reply smiley
Muaa, love that.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jason123: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

That's the problem with you - you always jump from pillar to post.. I don't care whom they supported - these bigots only care about Igbo interests, and who they can align with, to claim as part of their landlocked alaigbo...

Since, they are unrepentant YORUBA HATERS - I don't care about them.

And why bring you guys tribal hate here?! Our leaders have caused enough division in the South instead of the next generation to mend it, you all (including your fellow Igbo bigots) are still carrying it on!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:
To think you actually have the fingers to type "LovePeddler" when you are a gay LovePeddler is very suprising!
See this ode that has been chasing Afam all over NL calling another a LovePeddler? Wonders shall NEVER end! Rubbish!

Chasing Afam You're a category 5, slowpoke... Afam and Ejine chase me everywhere - and not the other way round... You're a sissy, and a wimp any ways - and have you tried applying for a job as a prostitute??
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:

And why bring you guys tribal hate here?! Our leaders have caused enough division in the South instead of the next generation to mend it, you all (including your fellow Igbo bigots) are still carrying it on!

Mend what? Mend phucking hatred and bigotry posted on NL everyday?? Are you dumb, or something?? Phuck what you think, I don't care about your thought process - Yorubas have tried that for a long time, and they call us cowards for that... Phuck them!!! As long as I'm on NL, till I get bored of this forum - it's phuck Igbos and all Yoruba haters... You can jump into the Lagoon, if you don't like that...
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Only Nzeogwu is your brother - the rest are not your brothers...

Upgrade your IQ!!

Bittyend of Narnia!!

NB: Stop calling me Shymmex, I'm not him.

**All I do is win win win, no matter what***

Trolling is the best thing since slice bread.

grin grin grin Eiyaah! As expected, the loser, after getting schooled and taking the beating of a lifetime, is now trying to use the excuse that he was trolling, just because his arse got exposed on a public forum.

Sorry mate, I've been a troll before, so I know the difference between trolling and actually being hopelessly illiterate. And you, my friend, are the latter grin

You'd actually do yourself a whoooole lot of good if you dropped the meaningless and tired 'upgrade your IQ' quip, especially since the person using it has become a generally accepted dullard in the forum, judging from his pointless goofs, ranging from ignorance to loneliness, to just plain old idiiocy.

Oh, by the way, like I said before Ogboru and Mukoro are my brothers, and will forever be my brothers. And the inconsequential, childish, forgettable and miserably shallow cries of a frustrated, scorned childman, who doesn't even know where Delta begins and ends, sure isn't going to change that any time soon. grin
I know it sucks, and I know it hurts. But that's just life. grin

Lick your wounds like a grown man and stop boring us with your idiiocy wink
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Chasing Afam You're a category 5, slowpoke... Afam and Ejine chase me everywhere - and not the other way round... You're a sissy, and a wimp any ways - and have you tried applying for a job as a prostitute??

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I ain't chasing you, bro. Just taking out the trash (you) wink
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
jason123:

You dey mind the dullard? The guy is so hopelessly retarrded, that he actually thinks when I call someone why brother, it means the person is Igbo. The foool, rotting away and awaiting deportation with no means to better his miserable life, actually thinks everyone is as hopeless and sad as he is.

To educate you a bit, Brixtonyute/Shymmex/Bittyend (or any other miserably gayy ID you can pull out of your throbbing arse) - Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ilaje, Efik, Ekoi, Ibibio, Igbo, Bini, Etche, Afenmai and all other groups in the ND, are ALL my brothers. My momsy's even Esan, and my wife-to-be is Bini! But I guess you didn't know that, cuz you're just another narrow-minded illiterate. grin

I don't see life from your miserable, ignorant point of view, and I'm glad all these beautiful people don't, either.

So, Bittyend, from each and every one of us on Nairaland --- Put some education in your pathetic life grin

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ejiné:

You dey mind the dullard? The guy is so hopelessly retarrded (sic), that he actually thinks when I call someone why brother, it means the person is Igbo. The foool, rotting away and awaiting deportation with no means to better his miserable life, actually thinks everyone is as hopeless and sad as he is.

To educate you a bit, Brixtonyute/Shymmex/Bittyend (or any other miserably gayy ID you can pull out of your throbbing arse) - Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ilaje, Efik, Ekoi, Ibibio, Igbo, Bini, Etche, Afenmai and every other groups in the ND, are ALL my brothers. My momsy's even Esan, and my wife-to-be is Bini! But I guess you didn't know that, cuz you're just another narrow-minded illiterate. grin

I don't see life from your miserable, ignorant point of view, and I'm glad all these beautiful people don't, either.

So, Bittyend, from each and every one of us on Nairaland --- Put some education in your pathetic life grin
^
Correct that, I don't care about your rant, village boy..

What's the difference between FLOODING and EROSION?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Insecure Igbo monkey. undecided
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
And stop calling me shymmex - I bet you're fixated on me because the guy probably ignores you.. I don't have time for your rants, essays, and incoherent comments... You're so beneath me, and I stamp on people like you..

I'm done with you!
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
Unfortunately it has degenerated. Bigotry rears its ugly head. I wanted to post part 2 before that happens. Oh well.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:
^
Correct that, I don't care about your rant, village boy..

What's the difference between FLOODING and EROSION?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Insecure Igbo monkey. undecided

Hooooha! Keep repeating yourself, my dumb monotonous friend grin Keep asking that same question even when I've handled your god and only hope, OduaSolja so thoroughly.

Cuz what you don't know is that you're making a bigger foool of yourself to everyone on this forum, cuz that question carries no effect grin grin

Right now, you're like a little autistic kid throwing crayons at me. Ooooooh, sooo scary! Soooo hurtful! grin grin grin

Haven't you seen how everyone on this thread has turned on you? Face it, you're alone. Swinging alone, and getting the beating of your life. . . alone! grin
Too bad, so sad. grin
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2: Unfortunately it has degenerated. Bigotry rears its ugly head. I wanted to post part 2 before that happens. Oh well.

Please, post the part2 and ignore this attention seeking, incoherent boy...
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: And stop calling me shymmex - I bet you're fixated on me because the guy probably ignores you.. I don't have time for your rants, essays, and incoherent comments... You're so beneath me, and I stamp on people like you..

I'm done with you!

Meeehn, it would sure suck to be in your sad predicament right now. Getting beaten, outsmarted and taken to the cleaners in fights he initiates grin
It goes to say a lot about how cowardly and nutless you are. Like I already said before - stick to issues that are within your limited intelligence. Because you'll always get owned whenever you try to sound smart.

See you around, fagggot grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Vecv_iY783k/SYtAITlRopI/AAAAAAAAA28/BDdLDn9chBM/s400/27.jpg[/img]
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
I'd rather be a lone voice, than join a group of incoherent, and mindless apes..

Don't derail the thread, silly boy.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: I'd rather be a lone voice, than join a group of incoherent, and mindless apes..

Don't derail the thread, silly boy.

You mean the group also comprising the Itsekiri man (the group you'd always harbored dreams of forceful annexation) who just rejected you and your stupidiity?
You really aren't too bright, are you?

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jmaine: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ejiné:

You dey mind the dullard? The guy is so hopelessly retarrded, that he actually thinks when I call someone why brother, it means the person is Igbo. The foool, rotting away and awaiting deportation with no means to better his miserable life, actually thinks everyone is as hopeless and sad as he is.

To educate you a bit, Brixtonyute/Shymmex/Bittyend (or any other miserably gayy ID you can pull out of your throbbing arse) - Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ilaje, Efik, Ekoi, Ibibio, Igbo, Bini, Etche, Afenmai and all other groups in the ND, are ALL my brothers. My momsy's even Esan, and my wife-to-be is Bini! But I guess you didn't know that, cuz you're just another narrow-minded illiterate. grin

[size=14pt]Your really doing a good job crushing that millipede with numerous ID's[/size]
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by noiseless: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
As usual this type of thread is where you wouldn't see the real brainwashed nigerians.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Ejine(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
jmaine:

[size=14pt]Your really doing a good job crushing that millipede with numerous ID's[/size]

That's my favorite hobby, bro. I was made for this! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by bittyend(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Insecure gang of village boys - you coons may gang up from now till kingdom come, I'll never change my handle.. I'll just ignore you two butt brothers. The joke is on the both of you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. / Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa / Eight Killed, Scores Injured As Osun Communities Fight Over Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.