Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari (14022 Views)

Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Today In History: Major Gideon Orkar's Coup. 21 Years After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by aljharem(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
noiseless: Yea yea! Don't even try to be clever now once a bigot always a bigot, so make the most of this thread we know know how you operate.

How am I trying to be clever ? I support justice and if their is injustice against anybody I would be against it. I am not a bigot and would never be, all I did is show Nchara aka omongbati aka mekuxx etc where it hurts when others talk about your people anyhow. Clear he got the message back then, but since I have stop, he has contiuned his ways be being bigoted.

Again, you cannot fight evil with evil so I am back tracking. Apparently people like you are meant to be supporting me but always chose to support Nchara etc even though you know he is wrong.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by Eziachi: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Oga where you dey since na?
Happy Easter. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you buddy, I had not been very well as a result of a knee surgery I had that wasn't very successful. But am more busy with something very exciting coming your way soon- RADIO BIAFRA right inside London to be broadcasting on the shortwave band inside Biafraland. In london you can get it on 94.3 fm band.Go there and enjoy Biafra highlife for the meantime.

We wanted it to go on air, the day our Ikemba was laid to rest, but unforseen technical issues made it impossible. This is just the begining. if its successful. Biafra TV is coming your way through Eutelsat satellite 50 degrees north and can be access free worldwide. Watch out.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by jmaine: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
Eziachi:
Thank you buddy, I had not been very well as a result of knee surgery I had that wasn't very successful. But am more busy with something very exciting coming your way- RADIO BIAFRA right inside London to be broadcasting on the shortwave band inside Biafraland. In london you can get it on 94.3 fm band.Go there and enjoy Biafra highlife for the meantime.

We wanted it to go on air the day our Ikemba laid to rest but, but unforseen technical issues made it impossible. TRhis is just the beginig. if its successful. Biafra TV is coming your way through Eutelsat satellite 50 degrees north and can be access free worldwide. Watch out.

[size=18pt]This una Biafra things serious oo![/size]
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by noiseless: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
Which one you be nah, Oduduwa, Arewa abi Nigerianistan? Don't tell me Niger delta alone, as you are aware Aunty Annkio won't be happy if you don't say bia/delta.

[size=18pt]This una Biafra things serious oo![/size][/quote]
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by patwilly(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
naptu2:

Cool
naptu2 ..Egbon mi I'm at my wits end already. I've tried all the links provided and I meet a brick wall each time. kindly help in providing a link that is readily accessible so I can read the second and third parts of this article. or better still send to ...gmail.com. thanks sir. I remain grateful.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
patwilly:

naptu2 ..Egbon mi I'm at my wits end already. I've tried all the links provided and I meet a brick wall each time. kindly help in providing a link that is readily accessible so I can read the second and third parts of this article. or better still send to itodoehi@gmail.com. thanks sir. I remain grateful.

Wow! What a throwback! What an old thread!

This conversation actually started on another thread. I need to find that other thread.

Here's what you asked for (I hope the anti-spam bot doesn't ban me).

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/capt-tolofari-part-2-preparation-and-plan-for-h-hour.18627/
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by KadunaMafia: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2018
naptu2:

This conversation actually started on another thread. I need to find that other thread.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/capt-tolofari-part-2-preparation-and-plan-for-h-hour.18627/
please can you kindly post the remaining parts. Thank you
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by KadunaMafia: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2018
naptu2:

please can you kindly post the remaining parts. Thank you.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by patwilly(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
naptu2:

God bless you sir. I'm beside myself with joy. is there a part three? would love to finish the entire article. Thanks a million sir.
Re: The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari by naptu2: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
patwilly:

God bless you sir. I'm beside myself with joy. is there a part three? would love to finish the entire article. Thanks a million sir.

KadunaMafia:
please can you kindly post the remaining parts. Thank you

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/capt-tolofari-part-3-aiming-for-the-heart-of-govt.18401/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Insists That The Declaration Of Tinubu As President Illegal / Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano / Accord Party Sacks Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.