Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486142 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10951) (10952) (10953) (10954) (10955) (10956) (10957) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

Why should he anticipate too much? Go and learn how great defenders jockey in 1v1 situations to force their attackers to play nonsense with their weaker feet before typing thousands of meaninless words.

You type too many shitts..

You didn't fault Chris for not fouling Antionio (or whoever that was) there by creating such a serious attacking situation against us. Just because of your wack agenda, you are faulting Ruediger even when nobody else echos your sentiment in that situation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2021
BikeMan:
Why is Raumdeuter supporting Rudiger? Buy am if you like him so much.

For me, the guy is the most unintelligent defender we have at Chelsea. Zouma this season has been cool and he doesn't deserve to sit on the bench if Rudiger didn't really meet with the board.

Lol.. That one dey run German PR grin grin

Same Rudiger we all watched these past four years!! Omoo, I weak

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

Gallas showed defiance behind closed doors. We only heard it from rumours later.

Kepa showed defiance in front of the whole world. Which is worse?

All the remorse talk later is just his agents and managers cleaning up his reputation which Gallas never got the chance to do as his fückup was not in the public eye.

And how do you know about Sarris complaints or not. You are only yarning because Sarri is a gentleman that can negotiate behind closed doors unlike Conte that would have dragged Kepa in public. Of course Sarri was mad, but Marina had to go in and clean the matter. If Sarri had more power and a better backup keeper, I guarantee Kepa would not see shirt again that season. Imagine doing that to Mourinho, Pep or Klopp, they would have turned him into Casillas and banished him to the bench forever, but instead he was only dropped for one game and given a light rap on the wrist.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/27/chelsea-chief-marina-granovskaia-unhappy-kepa-decision-bust-maurizio-sarri-8760948/
Your article says "according to report".
Hmm...I wonder who verified the "report" but ok. Kepa was disrespectful (only because he wanted to play on for the club)
and he apologized. Move on.

Gallas behind closed doors wanted to damage the club.

If you can't see the difference, I will jejely stop here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Seems Gimenez will be back in time for the UCL clash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
swiz123:

Christensen is so stupid that a burglar can have a Field day at his house even when he is at home.

That guy's sense of awareness is below zero.

I only spoke in terms of his defensive awareness. In terms of reading the game and positioning, He's second best to Silva.

What annoys me and most people is what he tends to do with it afterwards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2021
swiz123:

[s]You type too many shitts..

You didn't fault Chris for not fouling Antionio (or whoever that was) there by creating such a serious attacking situation against us. Just because of your wack agenda[/s] , you are faulting Ruediger even when nobody else echos your sentiment in that situation.[/s]

The only person talking shiits is you and after this i won't engage you, because you don't deserve any.

Instead of you to wear your thinking cap and learn football, it's to start spewing rubbish. Below were airmark's remarks right?

Sulele04:
I laughed when i saw post blaming abraham,willian,kante,mount for our loss against w.ham.
if a club like chelsea have to score 3 goals to earn a point at w.ham then clearly the problem is not attack but the defence.
rudiger is the only player in epl that doesnt know that yarmolenko is a left footer. He did not only show him onto his left peg he encouraged him to score.

afrodoc2:

Instead he dropped off like an airline stock during COVID crisis. He also drifted too much to the right cos he wasn't aware of Yarmolenko's run on time. If he was better positioned he would have nipped that move in the bud. That is not to absolve other ball watchers like Alonso, Christensen of their share of the blame.

TheLoneCitizen:
I know this is a Nigerian only thread, but I can't believe that a defender in an elite club would make the following mistake.

2nd picture: Don't let him cut to his stronger foot, force him to use his right cause any shot from his left foot from this position would be saved by kdoa. But no, Yarmolenko cuts in and buries with his left.

Look at how Van Dijk defend against Messi who is left-footed and Sissoko who is right footed, he doesn't stay in front, he stays almost beside them. That's why he is rated best CB in the world.

Thecassanova:
Rudiger should’ve block Yarmolenko left as a left footer.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2021
If you know, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2021
MercylessMercy:
Troll Rudiger but if iamj was doing this to mount, he is over reacting.

Nobody is calling Rudiger the best thing after slice bread but he has been decent at least.
airfart, ibimi and a few others act like they own the club and the rest of us are fans that can't have a say

Anybody they decide to hate they will force everybody to hate the person and anybody they suggest that the club buys they will hype the person even if he ends up at another team

They were lampard's top supporters on this thread, they are ancient men that don't want to evolve, very sentimental

The team is doing well and they still wouldn't admit that they were wrong

Some players will thrive under certain systems, especially defenders, chelsea kept loaning zouma out, nobody agreed to buy him, how many times was ake loaned out before someone bought him?

They keep acting as if zouma and rudigar aren't age mates, as if zouma can be excused because na young player but rudigar has to be punished

Pique was trash at united, he became a beast at barca, there are certain players that will only thrive in certain systems, till today they wouldn't admit that they are ever wrong

I was wrong about morata and babayoko, I no kill person but I had to change the way I judge players to improve my judgement, these men are still using 1990 scale to judge players, every small arguement, you go hear, I dey watch ball wen gullit was chelsea manager cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=airmark post=99117211]

The only person talking shiits is you and after this i won't engage you, because you don't deserve any.

Instead of you to wear your thinking cap and learn football, it's to start spewing rubbish. Below were airmark's remarks right?

Should I be surprised? Everyone always think they have a valid opinion. I ask myself, why do they form these opinions when a player they hold no love for is allegedly at fault.

Ramos in the World Cup was given the same treatment by Arjen Robben.

I didn't see you forming opinion when Zouma allowed Neto drift to his favourite Left foot.

I didn't see you forming opinion when Auba wrong-footed Zouma despite Jorginho pointing Zouma towards Auba's left while he covers the right.

Only Ruediger committed an unforgivable error.

You are far too emotional; an extremist even. When you support someone, you do it to a fault. When you are against someone, you do it to a fault. Learn to have a balance; that would improve your sense of judgement

Even Ibime that was maligning Ruediger drew the plug when you started posting about Ruediger being dribbled.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:

Some players will thrive under certain systems, especially defenders, chelsea kept loaning zouma out, nobody agreed to buy him, how many times was ake loaned out before someone bought him?

Most of the time you used wrong info to serve as a pedestral to argue your points and why some of us will easily knock them off.

Next time follow correct updates on Chelsea players before opening your mouth waaaaaaaaaa, exposing and disgracing yourself as an ill-informed Chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

Your article says "according to report".
Hmm...I wonder who verified the "report" but ok. Kepa was disrespectful (only because he wanted to play on for the club)
and he apologized. Move on.

Gallas behind closed doors wanted to damage the club.

If you can't see the difference, I will jejely stop here.

You are always dismissing report. Show me which club statement told you about the Gallas incident . Is it not report?

When you read report, you also engage your own powers of deduction. For example, you dismissed me when I said Lampard did not want Havertz, but if you apply your own powers of reasoning, you would believe the report just from the difference in treatment of Werner and Havertz when they were both out of form. You could see that Werner is a signing that Lampard staked his reputation on, while Havertz was not. It wasn't till Lampard was sacked that multiple reports laid it out for you that Lampard never wanted Havertz.

Now Marina met with Sarri right there in Wembley and told him to cool off that she will handle the matter. If you apply common sense, you will know that no CEO will allow a £72m asset to be in danger and will try clean up the matter. We saw what happened with Costa and Conte and how things went sour when Conte went off on his own to deal with the matter. And the club even scolded Conte for dealing with Costa in that manner and told him to leave the matter to them. They even cited it in the court case over Conte's compensation that Conte cost them money by his treatment of Costa. Why are you talking like a novice?

Also it shows lack of awareness that you think a player will pull that stunt on any manager and he will not be seriously aggrieved. How do you expect him to maintain control over the rest of the players? No wonder even common Rob Green was disrespecting Sarri to his face that season. If one of your children disrespect you, won't you want to discipline them well to set example for the others? This is common sense.

What Kepa did was very egregious to Sarri and to the club. You can't just sweep it under the carpet as something that Sarri took lightly.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
That guy saying Christensen has awareness, hope it is the same Christensen. The match against Liverpool, mane was like 3feets away from Christensen but he was ahead of him in 2 seconds before Christensen did rugby style on him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

And how is he doing in the non local coach competition. In the CL and Europa

Disgraced out of EPL, Disgraced out of CL. Disgraced everywhere

He taught Pep a lesson in the Local League, so he has nothing else to prove in EPL, he left for Inter where he's teaching Juventus some lessons.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
rooftops:
That guy saying Christensen has awareness, hope it is the same Christensen. The match against Liverpool, mane was like 3feets away from Christensen but he was ahead of him in 2 seconds before Christensen did rugby style on him

Stop picking Isolated incidents. I can bring up a few games where Messi was the worst player on the pitch, doesnt change anything

I was speaking in comparison to our other center backs and only on defensive awareness and nothing else

P.S - While admonishing the players, some of us recognise the few things they are good at, which made them end up at a top club like Chelsea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2021
User09:

Stop picking Isolated incidents. I can bring up a few games where Messi was the worst player on the pitch, doesnt change anything

I was speaking in comparison to our other center backs and only on defensive awareness and nothing else

P.S - While admonishing the players, some of us recognise the few things they are good at, which made them end up at a top club like Chelsea
.. the only aspect he is good at is just his passing which is still normal when compared to some defenders or am I missing any other attribute?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:

I was wrong about morata and babayoko, I no kill person but I had to change the way I judge players to improve my judgement, these men are still using 1990 scale to judge players, every small arguement, you go hear, I dey watch ball wen gullit was chelsea manager cheesy

As someone who backed our biggest flops in Morata, Bakayoko, Kepa and now Havertz, you should respectfully mechie onu dia!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

You are always dismissing report. Show me which club statement told you about the Gallas incident . Is it not report?

When you read report, you also engage your own powers of deduction. For example, you dismissed me when I said Lampard did not want Havertz, but if you apply your own powers of reasoning, you would believe the report just from the difference in treatment of Werner and Havertz when they were both out of form. You could see that Werner is a signing that Lampard staked his reputation on, while Havertz was not. It wasn't till Lampard was sacked that multiple reports laid it out for you that Lampard never wanted Havertz.

Now Marina met with Sarri right there in Wembley and told him to cool off that she will handle the matter. If you apply common sense, you will know that no CEO will allow a £72m asset to be in danger and will try clean up the matter. We saw what happened with Costa and Conte and how things went sour when Conte went off on his own to deal with the matter. And the club even scolded Conte for dealing with Costa in that manner and told him to leave the matter to them. They even cited it in the court case over Conte's compensation that Conte cost them money by his treatment of Costa. Why are you talking like a novice?

Also it shows lack of awareness that you think a player will pull that stunt on any manager and he will not be seriously aggrieved. How do you expect him to maintain control over the rest of the players? No wonder even common Rob Green was disrespecting Sarri to his face that season. If one of your children disrespect you, won't you want to discipline them well to set example for the others? This is common sense.

What Kepa did was very egregious to Sarri and to the club. You can't just sweep it under the carpet as something that Sarri took lightly.

Someone is being a good boy smiley cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

As someone who backed our biggest flops in Morata, Bakayoko, Kepa and now Havertz, you should respectfully mechie onu dia!

you more than anybody should know that long term growth is what we should look at not short term growth

You have allowed airfart to distort your judgement cheesy

Joan felix was called an expensive flop last season, if the club listened to people like you and sold him, he would bite them like kdb has done to chelsea

Una no dey ever learn, always quick to call a player a flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

Most of the time you used wrong info to serve as a pedestral to argue your points and why some of us will easily knock them off.

Next time follow correct updates on Chelsea players before opening your mouth waaaaaaaaaa, exposing and disgracing yourself as an ill-informed Chelsea fan.

why did those clubs refuse to cough 34m for zouma? Isn't he good enough?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:

Everton were ready to cough £35m for Zouma and made a bid, but Chelsea needed him due to transfer ban.

The wahala is Rudiger who no club wants to pay for and keep teasing us with loan deal where they will only pay 50% of his wages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:
you more than anybody should know that long term growth is what we should look at not short term growth

You have allowed airfart to distort your judgement cheesy

Joan felix was called an expensive flop last season, if the club listened to people like you and sold him, he would bite them like kdb has done to chelsea

Una no dey ever learn, always quick to call a player a flop

They only like rugby league mildfielders at Chelsea. Anything less than that becomes a flop in their eyes. No matter the player's productivity.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
swiz123:

They only like rugby league mildfielders at Chelsea. Anything less than that becomes a flop in their eyes. No matter the player's productivity.
beer parlour mindset cheesy

They don't prioritize intelligence and they wonder why top teams dominate us

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:

Covid affected clubs finances and the point is, clubs wanted him and submitted offers, which debunked the lie that no club wanted to sign him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Iamj should change his moniker to Iam L. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
BikeMan:
Why is Ramdeuter supporting Rudiger? Buy am if you like him so much.

For me, the guy is the most unintelligent defender we have at Chelsea. Zouma this season has been cool and he doesn't deserve to sit on the bench if Rudiger didn't really meet with the board.

So your evidence is a tackle on the worst attacker in the EPL Benteke?

FYI, no defender in Chelsea is good enough to play for Bayern

Zouma won't even make our youth team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol.. That one dey run German PR grin grin

Same Rudiger we all watched these past four years!! Omoo, I weak
PR yet I criticize Werner regularly
PR must mean Zouma is wack. No club with intentions of winning plays a bricklayer like Zouma

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

So your evidence is a tackle on the worst attacker in the EPL Benteke?

FYI, no defender in Chelsea is good enough to play for Bayern

Zouma won't even make our youth team.

grin grin

With robotic Sulemana and calamitous Boathand?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Obere4u:

He taught Pep a lesson in the Local League, so he has nothing else to prove in EPL, he left for Inter where he's teaching Juventus some lessons.

Was it not in the same epl where he surrendered before kickoff. I have never seen a coach surrender before kickoff until Cuntay

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
swiz123:

You are talking to IamJ who backed the biggest rugby league player Chelsea has ever seen in Bakayoko while those of us with eye for technique rejected and warned against his signing.

I keep repeating, we don't compromise on either technique or work ethic. Players must have both.

You and your bunch of ninnies think you can excuse players from working hard and categorise players into artists and artisans. That's how teams develop structural problems. There is no single lazy player in Man City or Liverpool. James Maddison already told you football is a running game and no lazy player can enter Leicester team. The lazy ninny Havertz isn't even anywhere near an artist , rather is technically one of the worst players at ball retention in Chelsea on a par with Bakayoko at losing the ball like a semi-professional.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

With robotic Sulemana and calamitous Boathand?

Mention them na. Shey na Silva Christensen Zouma or Rudiger

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Like i opined, loaning Kai out in January would have been the best bet for us. For now, the moment Tuchel starts thinking of how to force Havertz into starting in this team, especially as a midfielder is when he will start having problem.

Consistently losing ball possession in this system will be fatal as he may expose the likes of Rudiger to serious queries. Not against teams great on counter attacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Iamj should change his moniker to Iam L. grin
belloti, remember him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10951) (10952) (10953) (10954) (10955) (10956) (10957) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Realtord43, oliverano and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.