Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482851 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10952) (10953) (10954) (10955) (10956) (10957) (10958) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mention them na. Shey na Silva Christensen Zouma or Rudiger

Silva will bench all your makeshift CBs you are parading.

Your last match was even a comedy as Neuer at a point shouted at the foolish Cbs defending like ninnies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

Silva will bench all your makeshift CBs you are parading.

Your last match was even a comedy as Neuer at a point shouted at the foolish Cbs defending like ninnes.

Which Silva? The one that was organizing crusade inside box in a CL final while opponent were already doubling up on him

No wonder those Bayern defenders have 2 CL titles and he has none

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:
belloti, remember him?

You heard the news too?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

You are talking to IamJ who backed the biggest rugby league player Chelsea has ever seen in Bakayoko while those of us with eye for technique rejected and warned against his signing.

I keep repeating, we don't compromise on either technique or work ethic. Players must have both.

You and your bunch of ninnies think you can excuse players from working hard and categorise players into artists and artisans. That's how teams develop structural problems. There is no single lazy player in Man City or Liverpool. James Maddison already told you football is a running game and no lazy player can enter Leicester team. The lazy ninny Havertz isn't even anywhere near an artist , rather is technically one of the worst players at ball retention in Chelsea on a par with Bakayoko at losing the ball like a semi-professional.
kdb, salah were all called lazy by people like you, u don't even factor the age of a player when criticizing them

Most players hit their peak at 26, havertz is playing in a new leaque, you that is a spectator is claiming to know more than chelsea scouts that santioned the deal

Before chelsea will agree to pay that much for a player, certain things were checked, it's been 6 months and you are already calling him a failure, it's mount that can't find the post under less pressure that will find the post in big finals when it matters

Is john stones fast or strong?

Which is better, A strong player that depends on his strength to perform or an intelligent player that uses the opponent strengths against them, no player is equally blessed with both, messi is more of talent than effort, ronaldo is more of effort than talent

Make una dey get sense abeg

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:
kdb, salah were all called lazy by people like you, u don't even factor the age of a player when criticizing them

Where was Salah called lazy, and by whom?

iamJ:

Is john stones fast or strong?

This is a silly comparison exposing your lack of knowledge. No centreback is lazy because centrebacks do the least running on the pitch. What a wawu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Alaba is officially leaving bayern grin

Madrid next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

PR yet I criticize Werner regularly

PR must mean Zouma is wack. No club with intentions of winning plays a bricklayer like Zouma

This you?

raumdeuter:

I think we need to move for Werner this summer too.
Management is thinking by the time the big clubs enter market in summer, prices will be crazy

Madrid and Man Utd are likely going to splurge so better to complete your deals early before they enter

Werner - 80M
Harvetz - 60M

U started hyping up Havertz on this board as the next best tin after sliced bread long b4 Chelsea even showed the slightest interested in signing him..

As I said earlier, leave raumdeuter na German PR him dey run on top Rudiger matter..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

You heard the news too?

What position is Torino in the table now these days?

Its sign of times at Milan when their reinforcements are Tomori, Mandzukic and now Belotti. If you have any garbage to offload I am sure Milan will take it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

Where was Salah called lazy, and by whom?

This is a silly comparison exposing your lack of knowledge. No centreback is lazy because centrebacks do the least running on the pitch. What a wawu.
no centreback is lazy cheesy

See wetin airfart done turn you too

The only reason why centrebacks can play till their 40 is because that position doesn't require speed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:
no centreback is lazy cheesy

See wetin airfart done turn you too

The only reason why centrebacks can play till their 40 is because that position doesn't require speed

That position does require speed but requires the least speed endurance and grants the most recovery time between sprints. If you talk about players being lazy, I don't expect anyone who knows ball to bring a CB as a counterexample cos it's not relevant.

What's relevant is your ninny midfielder strolling around the pitch all the time who will soon go the same way as other ninny strollers like Ozil and Mata if he continues to be lazy. He doesn't even possess 1/4 of their talent sef and wants to be strolling like them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which Silva? The one that was organizing crusade inside box in a CL final while opponent were already doubling up on him

No wonder those Bayern defenders have 2 CL titles and he has none

Lewandowski carrying dead CBs in Bayern like a tipper.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Both our male and female teams will be playing Atletico.

More confident about the women though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:
Like i opined, loaning Kai out in January would have been the best bet for us. For now, the moment Tuchel starts thinking of how to force Havertz into starting in this team, especially as a midfielder is when he will start having problem.

Consistently losing ball possession in this system will be fatal as he may expose the likes of Rudiger to serious queries. Not against teams great on counter attacks.

What Midfield? Why on earth would TT put him in the midfield?

Kai is most likely playing false 9 or 10. Stop looking for any means to attack the lad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

You are talking to IamJ who backed the biggest rugby league player Chelsea has ever seen in Bakayoko while those of us with eye for technique rejected and warned against his signing.

I keep repeating, we don't compromise on either technique or work ethic. Players must have both.

You and your bunch of ninnies think you can excuse players from working hard and categorise players into artists and artisans. That's how teams develop structural problems. There is no single lazy player in Man City or Liverpool. James Maddison already told you football is a running game and no lazy player can enter Leicester team. The lazy ninny Havertz isn't even anywhere near an artist , rather is technically one of the worst players at ball retention in Chelsea on a par with Bakayoko at losing the ball like a semi-professional.

The legend James Maddison has spoken, so it must be true.

Good thing none of your Kai lazy label is backed by stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

What position is Torino in the table now these days?

Its sign of times at Milan when their reinforcements are Tomori, Mandzukic and now Belotti. If you have any garbage to offload I am sure Milan will take it

You should be asking what's his position on scorers' chart but no, you must ask irrelevant questions.

I hope you know that Robertson got relegated with Hull city but Klopp, unlike you saw his quality and bought him. Left to you, Klopp was stupid and shouldn't have bought a player that relegated his team.

You no know ball. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
User09:

The legend James Maddison has spoken, so it must be true.

Good thing none of your Kai lazy label is backed by stats

It is backed by stats. Don't think that 11.4km is anything to write home about. You just started looking at this stat which I have used for comparison on Nairaland for over a decade.

Midfielders often run 12km, and besides, he doesn't run it with urgency when required. Those are what I call fake km, which he only use for running forward, but as soon as it comes to running backward, he is back to strolling mode.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

This you?

U started hyping up Havertz on this board as the next best tin after sliced bread long b4 Chelsea even showed the slightest interested in signing him..

As I said earlier, leave raumdeuter na German PR him dey run on top Rudiger matter..
this was his entire comment, stop making it seem like he only recognizes german players

raumdeuter:

I prefer Lucas to Pavard but Lucas is 85M and 35M for Pavard but for 35M you can hardly get anyone cheaper

I think we need to move for Werner this summer too. Management is thinking by the time the big clubs enter market in summer, prices will be crazy

Madrid and Man Utd are likely going to splurge so better to complete your deals early before they enter

James -45M
Pavard -35M
Lucas 80M
Werner - 80M
Harvetz - 60M

Spending 300M

Out
Robben
Ribery
Boateng
Hummels
Wagner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

It is backed by stats. Don't think that 11.4km is anything to write home about. You just started looking at this stat which I have used for comparison on Nairaland for over a decade.

Midfielders often run 12km, and besides, he doesn't run it with urgency when required. Those are what I call fake km, which he only use for running forward, but as soon as it comes to running backward, he is back to strolling mode.

Lol...u 've got no idea.

Fake km, Fraudvertz, Lazy Harvest, What's next.

Whenever ure ready, Please show me a single metric that backs ur laziness label
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This one is still looking for laziness label, despite watching his matches so far in blue shirt.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:
grin grin grin grin

This one is still looking for laziness label, despite watching his matches so far in blue shirt.

Abeg you fit recommend opticians for the guy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
How can someone who rejects fitness work and only does ball work lose the ball so carelessly so often like a semi-professional?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
At least we can pin point his faults

What's belloti's excuse for becoming a mediocre striker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
User09:

Lol...u 've got no idea.

Fake km, Fraudvertz, Lazy Harvest, What's next.

Whenever ure ready, Please show me a single metric that backs ur laziness label
he will show you screenshot of a comment made by ex teammates

Havertz is one of the fastest runners in that team, now that the team plays with space, we will see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

Abeg you fit recommend opticians for the guy? cheesy

My wife will do it for free when next she visits Naija. For now he should continue using his '2 for 1 naira' eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:
How can someone who rejects fitness work and only does ball work lose the ball so carelessly so often like a semi-professional?

Of course.

Take the easy way out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Hmm, just found out lampard was sacked grin lol, even before Ole

This year is just full of changes cheesy, make we have no doubt Thomas cheesy Tucel taking Chelsea back to the top... Lemme get back to work

Feel free to mention me, I no run, those of una way they carry me for mind well done o.

So nice Chelsea have won 4 games on the bounce and are 4th.

No wonder some jobless clowns have not quoted me. And the good thing about the change is United don commot top table and are just 4points ahead of Chelsea cheesy

Speaking of changes, Rudiger back to CB grin Zouma on bench, Alonso starting games, Jorginho as well. Drama for don dey happen for here since grin make Tuchel sha no lose cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

So your evidence is a tackle on the worst attacker in the EPL Benteke?

FYI, no defender in Chelsea is good enough to play for Bayern

Zouma won't even make our youth team.
You mean Bayern that will play Alaba today, Boatank tomorrow, Sule next tomorrow?

Tomori will slide right in.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamJ:
this was his entire comment, stop making it seem like he only recognizes german players

Did I quote u? See the attention seeking BOT, abeg swerve...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
She has started again grin...chochocho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueAngel444:

[s]
So nice Chelsea have won 4 games on the bounce and are 4th.

No wonder some jobless clowns have not quoted me. And the good thing about the change is United don commot top table and are just 4points ahead of Chelsea cheesy

Speaking of changes, Rudiger back to CB grin Zouma on bench, Alonso starting games, Jorginho as well. Drama for don dey happen for here since grin make Tuchel sha no lose cool [/s]
When the chips were down you were nowhere to be found, now that the going is good you want to famz.
Owor epo ni bo, ko shi undecided.
Fair-weather audio chelsea fan.
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
"I have made the decision to leave #FCBayern at the end of this season and try something new. It obviously wasn't an easy decision - I've been here for 13 years and the club means a lot to me." David Alaba
Source: Bayern Munich
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sulele04:

When the chips were down you were nowhere to be found, now that the going is good you want to famz.
Owor epo ni bo, ko shi undecided.
Fair-weather audio chelsea fan.
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10952) (10953) (10954) (10955) (10956) (10957) (10958) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.