Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541452 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) (11642) (11643) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Beast kor, boost ni.
Go watch the inter milan v atlanta match
and see how gosen ran over this lad. Not once, not twice.

Yes ignore 3 seasons of World-class performance and base your opinion of a player on one match. You are wonderfully made.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Capaldi:
They are some kind of things you will read here that will irritate you instantly.

Irritate you cos i raised an observation about a player my club is linked with?
Hol up! Did you subscribe data for me to surf Nairaland abi why are you getting worked up over my post?
Ewo loshi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
wow!

No jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Griffon:

Not at all grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin.....Lucky Bugger!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.....Lucky Bugger!
'

That backline without Van Dijk lacks character. They almost bottled that very one tonite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Trouble in French team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
What do you guys think of Conor Gallagher? One more loan or he should be sold off (saw it somewhere crystal palace wants to buy him for £15m).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mbappe on why he doesn't pass to Giroud as much as to Benzema: They both are different players. Benzema participates in the build up play but Giroud just stays up top. It's a little unhealthy. You imply that I don't want to pass Giroud. I say that they are different profiles

Kylian Mbappé in press conference: "I spoke with Olivier Giroud. Everyone knows what happened. It is true that I was a little affected by it. But we are not going to make a big deal about it because we are here to represent France, that is the most important thing."

This boy should be humble

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I never doubted that but his defensive play has been under scrutiny , far back to 2018.

Despite this scrutiny, he is still one of the best Right backs in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2021
I just received a call that my dad just passed on..

Well, death is a debt everyone must pay so am not much surprised it's my dad's turn to pay up... Although didn't fathom it could be this early

Anyways I believe he is in a better place now cheesy cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Well, death is a debt everyone must pay so am not much surprised it's my dad's turn to pay up... Although didn't fathom it could be this early

Sorry about that bruv. Be strong.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Actman05:
What do you guys think of Conor Gallagher? One more loan or he should be sold off (saw it somewhere crystal palace wants to buy him for £15m).

Guy is a goalscorer although forced to do a yeomans job at West Brom. One more loan to a team that will play him in an advanced position

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Sorry bro

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Branzy:
Mbappe on why he doesn't pass to Giroud as much as to Benzema: They both are different players. Benzema participates in the build up play but Giroud just stays up top. It's a little unhealthy. You imply that I don't want to pass Giroud. I say that they are different profiles

Kylian Mbappé in press conference: "I spoke with Olivier Giroud. Everyone knows what happened. It is true that I was a little affected by it. But we are not going to make a big deal about it because we are here to represent France, that is the most important thing."

Why did the boy go and call press conference over minor remarks sef. These emotional footballers these days sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Be strong bro

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:39am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Prayers up for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:52am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Oh my! Take heart sir

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:08am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Take heart bro...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Sorry to hear about your loss

May the Lord grant him eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Accept my condolences bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Be strong bro...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Sorry for your loss, it's well with you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Seankafor, I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong, bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

So sorry bro. May the Lord comfort your family

So sorry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Condolences. May the Lord comfort u and the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Agu obi sie gi ike. May his gentle soul rip

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Branzy:

Maybe Mbappe was wrong to have addressed this publicly, but I also won't pass much to Giroud if I was in his shoes. Everything he said about Giroud is true , He doesn’t participate in the build-up as much as strikers in the mould of Bezema would do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Maybe Mbappe was wrong to have addressed this publicly, but I also won't pass much to Giroud if I was in his shoes. Everything he said about Giroud is true , He doesn’t participate in the build-up as much as strikers in the mound of Bezema would do.

Giroud is a hyena striker. Mbappe does not like hyenas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Take heart bruv... I also believe he is in a better place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Sorry about that man. May his soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

Sorry bro

Take heart

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
seankafor:

God will comfort you and the family. RIP to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) (11642) (11643) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.