Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13587) (13588) (13589) (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

You are seriously sounding so ridiculous right now. So Jorginho will play a pass AND control an attackers run? So it's Jorginho's fault that those attackers don't know how to time their run? What is wrong with you man? You conviniently choose to overlook the nonsense ball controls, the point blank misses and rather focused on offsides which are not even Jorginho's fault. Tell me what else is agenda.

When we say the finishers in front of Jorginho are seriously doing him a disservice it looks like we don't know what we are saying.

God bless you lordfalcao for that video BTW.
they will come out to claim to play football. But don’t know it’s the duty of a striker to keep himself more often onside grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Raumdeuter Neymar will be chased out of psg by end of season. I told you he failed at psg. Whereas, Hazard conquered the league with Lille. Neymar the unserious footballer

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The Reason why I'm asking is that like popizaino said, some of those passes were made to offside players.

Official EPL stats say that Jorginho only created 6 big chances that season with Higuain and Hazard. 6 big chances in 37 matches is terrible. In 2019/2020, EPL also said that Jorginho created only 6 big chances as well.

So that's 12 big chances in 2 seasons if league football.

If you stitch a video together of all the big chances that Jorginho created in the league including offside balls, and add maybe cup football as well, then it might look as good as that video there

But when you consider that all of Jorginho's creative output in over 94 football matches, spread across 3 years and 2 seasons of football, can be distilled into 6 minutes, then maybe it's not as impressive.

Jorginho could only manage 6 minutes (including replays, intro, outro, and a couple of candid shots) of nice passes from 8460 minutes of football...it's not as impactful as you would have us believe
nawa..

Jorginho in the premier league alone

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:
Fingers crossed.
Omo when person go fit reach this kind level undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
hensben:
Where was Berbatov when he was 22?

They are different players so no need for comparison. Berbatov is strength and slow, Havertz is faster and does not use strength like Berbatov. The only similarity between them is height and playing for Leverkusen. Even their touch is different. Though Havertz has a good touch, Berbatov was one of those very unique players like Kanu and Ibra whose whole game was based around his touch. His touch was a different calibre

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
hensben:
Where was Berbatov when he was 22?
Bayern Leverkuson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Capaldi:
Højbjerg in his entire EPL career has 10 big chances created but Jorginho with 6 big chances created in a Single season is terrible. Am getting the f..uck outta here.

Lols

E don burst

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

They are different players so no need for comparison. Berbatov is strength and slow, Havertz is faster and does not use strength like Berbatov. The only similarity between them is height and playing for Leverkusen. Even their touch is different. Though Havertz has a good touch, Berbatov was one of those very unique players like Kanu and Ibra whose whole game was based around his touch. His touch was a different calibre
berbatov wey dy move like snake.. bad man on his own level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
nawa..

Jorginho in the premier league alone

That's 21 big chances created, and 5 assists registered in 4 seasons of league Football.

By default, the EPL page shows the season-to-date totals. if you scroll up, you will see the a drop-down to filter by season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyjSzysoH0

Let’s us put strikers like lewandowski, Kane or even wide forwards like mane in this video and see if 70% of this missed chances won’t be converted..

All passes were made on a Chelsea shirt..
Perfect video. No wonder why Gundogan has 12 assists from 21 big chances created in England while Jorginho has only 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Capaldi:
6 big chances created is terrible for a DM? Mehn I need to stop coming here. Hogwash upon Hogwash daily.

Especially when you consider that that same DM has more key chances and has created more than the other DM's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Capaldi:
Højbjerg in his entire EPL career has 10 big chances created but Jorginho with 6 big chances created in a Single season is terrible. Am getting the f..uck outta here.

grin grin grin meanwhile horjtout's defense continues to concede not less than 60 goals season in season out for 5 consecutive seasons. The tout is on his way to conceding another 70 goals a season with 60 already conceded this season.

Professor on the other hand is marshalling his defense to be the best in back to back seasons while winning major trophies.

Let's not even talk about when-they-met stat. That one professor is leading about 10-0 now. The tout has never beaten him when they met.
The professor has won the last 10 consecutive matches with Chelsea. The ones we lost, he was mysteriously benched. I don't see Ibime making noise about him since again.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

We know say all those YouTube na wash since. Na wetin dem dey use convert gullible people wey no sabi how YouTube highlights work

Na YouTube carry Bakayoko come Chelsea

But na the same YouTube you dey use to show selected worst moment of jorginho.
So it's okay to use YouTube videos that show the worst moments of a player but not one that highlights the best of a player. Well-done oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Segedinho:

Lols

E don burst

grin cheesy
The nigga didn't even say "average" or "good". The modafucker said 6 Big chances created by a Dm in one league season is terrible. Even Busquet in prime Barca cannot produce those figure and one bomboclaat is here spewing hogwash.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

That's 21 big chances created, and 5 assists registered in 4 seasons of league Football.

By default, the EPL page shows the season-to-date totals. if you scroll up, you will see the a drop-down to filter by season.

so how many DM has that figure in 4 years of epl football..

Even hojberg who has played three years of extra premier league football ahead of Jorginho. Has half of that number

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
All this circular arguments nor dey end, Havertz vs Mount and lukaku, Jorginho vs Horjberg....
Havetz is not generational anything, he's a good but inconsistent player who will get better same for Mount....
Jorginho is not the best player since sliced bread neither will I put him in top 5 DMs in Epl, that being said he is objectively better than Horjberg...
Know this and know peace, the rest na just agenda...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
hensben:
Rumdeuter Neymar will be chased out of psg by end of season. I told you he failed at psg. Whereas, Hazard conquered the league with Lille. Neymar the unserious footballer

Shebi you dey se Neymar on the field for PSG and even scored this weekend In the CL they were kncoked out by Madrid, Neymar had 2 assists vs Madrid, When was the last tie you saw Hazard in Madrid shirt? Even small boys like Rodrigo Vicinius Camavinga dey play ahead of Hazard

Hazard the serious footballer is about to be chased out of Madrd the same league Neymar conquered and won the CL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
El professor.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:

The professor has won the last 10 consecutive matches with Chelsea. The ones we lost, he was mysteriously benched. I don't see Ibime making noise about him since again.

Who has stopped making noise?

Balon fraud has lost his first team shirt. He is only wheeled out for Norwich, Burnley and co. and sent back to the bench for the big games. Shameless Balon D'or that can't even keep his first team shirt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
so how many DM has that figure in 4 years of epl football..

Even hojberg who has played three years of extra premier league football ahead of Jorginho. Has half of that number

Well, I wasn't discussing hojberg with you.
What I was discussing was the video you posted, along with the commentary that you added to it...and on the balance of it 21 big chances in 4 seasons of football, playing 30+ games in each isn't that impressive.

It's decent, but it's hardly spectacular.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

Who has stopped making noise?

Balon fraud has lost his first team shirt. He is only wheeled out for Norwich, Burnley and co. and sent back to the bench for the big games. Shameless Balon D'or that can't even keep his first team shirt.

How has someone who has played the 2nd most minutes this season "lost his place"??
We have won the last 10 matches he played and our losses came in the 2 he didn't play.
Jorginho was an ever present when we won Liverpool TOTTENHAM 6× Mancity ATM etc.

We have the joint best defense in the league this season. We are on course to advance in the UCL and fa cup and possibly get above 80 points based on form and fixtures.

What more can he do?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:

How has someone who has played the 2nd most minutes this season "lost his place"??
We have won the last 10 matches he played and our losses came in the 2 he didn't play.
Jorginho was an ever present when we won Liverpool TOTTENHAM 6× Mancity ATM etc.

We have the joint best defense in the league this season. We are on course to advance in the UCL and fa cup and possibly get above 80 points based on form and fixtures.

What more can he do?
See as you dey give am woto woto

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:

Oga mi, this propaganda will not work

Your boy chop bench for all these since January, only to be wheeled out for lower table teams.

Liverpool
City
CWC
League Cup final
Lille

Balon fraud is only wheeled out for easy 3 pointers

Let's hear from Tuchel himself

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na so dem dey rush us?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good evening bosses in the house.
I have something bothering me.
Someone in the US sent me money through western union, only for them to receive calls that they shouldn't be sending money to me, that I'm a scammer and they should appear in court in 3 days. They also said that I have have expenses running in $10k (which is not true).
I have been receiving money through western union previously, without any complications, the only difference this time is that i went to keystone bank to process the transactions, i used to use first bank, but the two times, i used keystone, the sender got called with defamatory messages, which makes me suspect the bank having a hand in it.

I need advise on how to handle this, is there a way to prove my innocence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

Oga mi, this propaganda will not work

Your boy chop bench for all these since January, only to be wheeled out for lower table teams.
Liverpool
CityCWC League Cup finalLille
Balon fraud is only wheeled out for easy 3 pointers

Let's hear from Tuchel himself

Is it any surprise that we couldn't win all those fixtures easily?? Like we've done previously?
We beat Liverpool at their home last season with jorginho. We beat mancity away last season with jorginho.
The lille game jorginho didn't start, we were totally dominated in the middle with Renato Sanchez running the show. Meanwhile we've coasted to clear victories in all the games jorginho started.

Meanwhile isn't it funny that you would include Tottenham as "small and easy" games we've played?

I will still remind you, jorginho has the 2nd most minutes of all Chelsea players this season. Only rudiger is ahead of him. Soo much for lost his place. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:
Na so dem dey rush us?
Success have 1 billion friends.

I think it is feasible cos they aren't starting from the scratch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Emmynator:
Good evening bosses in the house.
I have something bothering me.
Someone in the US sent me money through western union, only for them to receive calls that they shouldn't be sending money to me, that I'm a scammer and they should appear in court in 3 days. They also said that I have have expenses running in $10k (which is not true).
I have been receiving money through western union previously, without any complications, the only difference this time is that i went to keystone bank to process the transactions, i used to use first bank, but the two times, i used keystone, the sender got called with defamatory messages, which makes me suspect the bank having a hand in it.

I need advise on how to handle this, is there a way to prove my innocence?
I think if you are free from fraud...U don't have any reason to fear.

If it is a business deal.....there ought to evidence to show it.....

In all,if U are not free,u better just ignore and face front
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:

Is it any surprise that we couldn't win all those fixtures easily?? Like we've done previously?
We beat Liverpool at their home last season with jorginho. We beat mancity away last season with jorginho.
The lille game jorginho didn't start, we were totally dominated in the middle with Renato Sanchez running the show. Meanwhile we've coasted to clear victories in all the game jorginho started.

Direct all shalaye to Tuchel. Your boy has been dropped. Reasonable people know the chance of winning Liverpool and Man City is low, what matters is who the manager trust to give him the best chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:
Na so dem dey rush us?

I think that many of them believe that with these sanctions, Chelsea would be sold at a cut price. cheesy

I just want these owners to have the best interest of Chelsea at heart, not just for bragging rights and profits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

Direct all shalaye to Tuchel. Your boy has been dropped. Reasonable people know the chance of winning Liverpool and Man City is low, what matters is who the manager trust to give him the best chance.

And who told you the manager doesn't trust him? Again I am still pointing out that jorginho has the 2nd most minutes of any player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13587) (13588) (13589) (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), CAPdan21(m), afrodoc2, Roland17(m), youngZee23 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.