Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15965) (15966) (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Segedinho:

Sterling has been like this.......

no good output whatsoever

Na Pep style dey cover Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2022
I no watch game .. but I thank God say i no watch am otherwise , i go dey order for another TV by now from AMAZON grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2022
ezra01:

nothing is guaranteed undecided
then they'll continue trying until they get it right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2022
t

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2022
BikeMan:
I agree that Sterling has been poor recently. Maybe that’s because he has been playing in different positions.

However, only a drunk person will compare him to a winger that drops only about 6 goals every season.

Only a drunkard will not see sharp improvement in Maximin's finishing this season compared to previous seasons and still be hyping the finished and useless Sterling.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Fraudiola no cover anything, people with sound football knowledge knew he was average in his last years at Ettihad. Very annoying, wasteful and unserious attacker masquerading as a great one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Only a drunkard will not see sharp improvement in Maximin's finishing this season compared to previous seasons and still be hyping the finished and useless Sterling.
But wait first, you’re slandering Sterling to hype Maximin? Or slandering him because he’s been out of form? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
t

If Potter starts Sterling in our next match, then he won't last and should return to his mid table team before he turns us to one. I don't understand why he started him ahead of Pulisic today.

I was also of the opinion of Broja starting too, so that Auba could come in when tempo is down. Broja was fouled after Pulisic got a corner kick.

Thunder will fire him if he starts Sterling in our next match. Bench was good for Havertz and must be good for Sterling too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

If Potter starts Sterling in our next match, then he won't last and should return to his mid table team before he turns us to one. I don't understand why he started him ahead of Pulisic today.

I was also of the opinion of Broja starting too, so that Auba could come in when tempo is down. Broja was fouled after Pulisic got a corner kick.

Thunder will fire him if he starts Sterling in our next match. Bench was good for Havertz and must be good for Sterling too.
So na Pulisic you dey protect like this?

Chai. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2022
donstan18:

But wait first, you’re slandering Sterling to hype Maximin? Or slandering him because he’s been out of form? cheesy

Not slandering, fact is fact.

Maximin, since the beginning of this season was well ahead of Sterling in individual performance but you guys thought I was hating on Sterling. But now it has blown into your faces that he is not ready to be the leader in our attack and Pulisic deserves to be starting ahead of him if we want to compete well by effective attack, to win matches.

Sterling would never torment a big team like Man city like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1B385ExI-Q
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

be rest assured ,cause he just said this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2022
donstan18:

So na Pulisic you dey protect like this?

Chai. grin

If Mount can dribble I will prefer him, not protecting anybody. Every sensible Chelsea fan can see that Sterling is sh1t.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 1:20am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Sharp improvement in his finishing that made him score just one goal in this high flying Newcastle side this season grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Maximin, since the beginning of this season was well ahead of Sterling in individual performance but you guys thought I was hating on Sterling. But now it has blown into your faces that he is not ready to be the leader in our attack and Pulisic deserves to be starting ahead of him if we want to compete well by effective attack, to win matches.

Personally, I like Maximin.

But Sterling is way above his league abeg. Let’s be honest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

If Mount can dribble I will prefer him, not protecting anybody. Every sensible Chelsea fan can see that Sterling is sh1t.
Possibly scared of getting injured at this critical moment. Very possible he’s scared of that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 1:28am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Adam traore has tormented Man City multiple times.. For that reason Adama Traore is also better than Sterling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBdsZZJDsx8

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola no cover anything, people with sound football knowledge knew he was average in his last years at Ettihad. Very annoying, wasteful and unserious attacker masquerading as a great one.

How come he was giving double digits goals and assists output that Chelsea attackers couldn't give

Let's see him reproduce those numbers he was giving under Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2022
anybody here understand,what this thing means?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
anybody here understand,what this thing means?
Expected goals
smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Havertz10:
City interested in havertz

If pep holds havertz
in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

You don't know Maximin, you know MaximiM.

As usual you have no meaningful thing to say .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
their problem is they where filled with many mid players, boehly came ,but the likes of omari Hutchison,Zak sturge ,casadei , Eddie beach that basket keeper ,they started dropping good performance,I expect boehly to buy more ,to turn our academy to word class, patience!!!!
Im talking of people complaining on here like they don’t know the team problem already. You have a weakling DM that is breezed past at any move and still ask why you concede late goals. When you are playing top opposition and you score they will come all out to want to equalize, that’s where you need a quality and strong DM to clean up every move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep style will definitely bring out d best in any player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Sterling is just annoying to watch. He wasn’t like this at man city, at least he was making move inside opponent box 18 at city he lost all that all of a sudden, I don’t understand or is he guiding himself for World Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2022
hensben:
Sterling is just annoying to watch. He wasn’t like this at man city, at least he was making move inside opponent box 18 at city he lost all that all of a sudden, I don’t understand or is he guiding himself for World Cup.

Says who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

sterling is input minus result
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
I no watch game .. but I thank God say i no watch am otherwise , i go dey order for another TV by now from AMAZON grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are violent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

Even in their prices we know Man city edge it.
I will never use price to judge any team. Richarlison costs more than Haaland but everyone knows he's no near Haaland right foot how much more his left.

Man u front 3 costs over twice my front 3 but God knows I'll never swap them even with a gun in the head grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

he should be playing in league 1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2022
popizaino:
Imagine watching this game and calling Thiago Silva shit ?

@jod.era the defender of every Chelsea players from North London we have not seen you taken your usual position to call out a Chelsea fan for calling out his own player?
Lol, I used upto one year before I called you out and nobody prompted me to do so. I do it at my own discretion and timing.

Moreover, I rarely comment(or posts on nairaland) whenever I'm watching match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2022
airmark:

on a scale of one to ten, rate broja as a striker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15965) (15966) (15967) (15968) (15969) (15970) (15971) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, a4turitoroman, andrewbaba44, KanielOutis92, Sportsweb and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.