Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10743060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19295) (19296) (19297) (19298) (19299) (19300) (19301) ... (19413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:19pm On May 26
Jodera:

I just watched this clip. No way Chelsea board thought he'll be a main striker this season. Someone so raw.

And no way anybody will tell me Torres at Chelsea frequently miss pass this guy. Only misses of this season is just same as Torres all Chelsea season at most. This guy misses and poor shooting technique is atrocious
You can do a miss compilation of any striker/attacker out there and they will all look ridiculous. Go and watch Haaland miss compilation on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTrpf58CfI?si=JCyaidM8J37OiMkz

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:24pm On May 26
Amoto94:

I beg to disagree, both tactics and players are to be blamed for missing out on top 5. At a point we had to name kids and 3 goalkeepers due to injuries and suspensions, in some games the players let the coach down especially in the Carabao Cup final and FA semifinal against City.
There is no way you are going to maintain consistency necessary for a top 5 push with bunch of players blowing hot and cold every matchday, the near consistent performers were Palmer, Gallagher, Gusto and to some extent Caicedo. How can a team perform regularly with this combo of problems tactically naive coach and subpar players?
Egbon nateevs he's right, many factors contributed to us missing out on the top 4 first of all starting with the board and their nonsense structure, injuries, suspension, influx of young players given to the coach to mesh till he gets his right combination, inconsistent or average players like Jackson I know you no wan hear am but I go talk am and then the tactical wackness of pochettino.
It's things like this that made us have a defence vs attack argument in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:27pm On May 26
lordfalcao:
vlahovic una.

Story
I hope it's not because of airmark you hate anything Italian league cause I thought it was just normal agenda with him before. wink
With the price of gyokores you've recommended I don't know if this board would spend that much on him though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:46pm On May 26
Kimbeast:

Vlahovic would have scored 30 league goals for us.

Jackson missed too many glaring chances. He scored 14 league goals but 3 of those came against 9-men Tottenham playing a ridiculously stupid high line. Most of his goals weren’t really important too.

A good striker in this Chelsea team would’ve scored at least 20 goals last season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:46pm On May 26
Dan James rattles the crossbar! That would've been spectacular
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:47pm On May 26
BlueMann:
Dan James rattles the crossbar! That would've been spectacular

Would’ve been epic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:50pm On May 26
BlueMann:

The whole team lacks sense. Soton seems more manageable from what I've seen, Leeds should just remain there abeg

And it was Leeds who finished 3rd o. One place above Soton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:57pm On May 26
Leyqute:

Jackson missed too many glaring chances.
He scored 14 league goals but 3 of those came against 9-men Tottenham playing a ridiculously stupid high line. Most of his goals weren’t really important too.

A good striker in this Chelsea team would’ve scored at least 20 goals last season.
Repeating this lie over and over again doesn't make it accurate. Jackson big chances conversion rate is at the same level with other strikers. His big chance conversion rate is even better than Watkins. Tell me the striker that will score 20 league goals without penalties. Infact apart from Haaland tell me how many strikers in the entire league scored 20 league goals without penalties. I will be waiting for those names.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:01pm On May 26
Kimbeast:

You can do a miss compilation of any striker/attacker out there and they will all look ridiculous. Go and watch Haaland miss compilation on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTrpf58CfI?si=JCyaidM8J37OiMkz
I just watched this now one while he has some really bad miss, most are just a combination of not so big chance plus some GK good saves.

Jackson own is so atrocious cos they're pure big chances he should be putting away at least or at least hit it well on target but he's not even doing it.

Anybody who watches this your clip and the one Airm.ark dropped would see a very big noticeable difference

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On May 26
Full time!

Southampton are back in the Premier League!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:08pm On May 26
BlueMann:
Full time!

Our man Joseph Aribo played 90 minutes

Glad to see him back at the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:15pm On May 26
andrewbaba44:

Our man Joseph Aribo played 90 minutes

Glad to see him back at the epl

That Aribo

Lemme not talk sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:21pm On May 26
BlueMann:

That Aribo

Lemme not talk sha

Didn’t watch

E no play well ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:28pm On May 26
BlueMann:
Full time!

lol they came in through the back door.

They will be leaving soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:33pm On May 26
WhoDeyHause:
It's not even up to three years yet and we've already been 10th position and conference league merchants that's if we even win our playoffs.
So like this I go wash my Chelsea jersey, iron am just to go and watch us play Galilee united coached by Judas Iscariot next season when others are seeing their teams playing against known opponents unlike the ones that only investors will give you update about? Apari you do this one.
Which of the Aparis?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:52pm On May 26
Manchester United could look to sign Chelsea stars Conor Gallagher and Trevoh Chalobah if Mauricio Pochettino becomes the club’s new manager this summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On May 26
BlueAngel444:
Manchester United could look to sign Chelsea stars Conor Gallagher and Trevoh Chalobah if Mauricio Pochettino becomes the club’s new manager this summer.
Source: I no fit lie give you bro

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:25pm On May 26
Unlimited22:

If no be for that bastard Jackson we suppose dey win this game 😂😂😂

Why not bastard Badiashile?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:39pm On May 26
Lana1:
Which of the Aparis?
Baba all of them o.
Anybody with apari just dey traumatize me these days. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:02pm On May 26
Capaldi:
Boehly Ineptitude will be confirmed if he doesn't bring Ruben Amorim to Chelsea. Good riddance to the useless Pochettino.

What about your demi-god Tuchel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:08pm On May 26
Lookman in fine form rn, a goal and a penalty won to help Atalanta secure a convincing win and a top four finish. They could even finish third above Juve if they win their outstanding game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:14pm On May 26
raumdeuter:

He was top scorer in the CL last season

Now tell us what your team did in the CL this year

Suddenly the performances in the final no longer matter, Dayo and changing of goal post na 5&6.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:16pm On May 26
AdisaOwala:

What did he do in the final?

Remember the final is the main thing

Please show workings

Thank God you have caught Dayo,

He used to slam Thiago Silva, John Terry and Micheal Ballack for doing well in other stages and no show in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On May 26
CapitalCee:

Thank God you have caught Dayo,

He used to slam Thiago Silva, John Terry and Micheal Ballack for doing well in other stages and no show in the final

Micheal Ballack is actually in his good books and never talks bad about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:24pm On May 26
Conte going to Napoli

Be like title next season go dey between Milans and Napoli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:25pm On May 26
BlueMann:
Lookman in fine form rn, a goal and a penalty won to help Atalanta secure a convincing win and a top four finish. They could even finish third above Juve if they win their outstanding game
African player of the year for sure. If them give Salah or kudus we scatter everywhere. I won't mind him at Chelsea though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:28pm On May 26
BlueAngel444:
Conte going to Napoli

Be like title next season go dey between Milans and Napoli
Do Napoli have the players he wants this one Osimhen is likely to go? He would have cooked under conte I won't lie.
I think it would be Juventus and inter Milan that will challenge. Ac Milan depends on the coach coming. Or how do you see it egbon Roland17 since na you follow Italian football pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 7:39pm On May 26
So De Zerbi and Fabregas it is??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On May 26
Congrats to Joe Aribo. Good to see my boy back in the Prem

Commiserations to Ethan Ampadu, I'll be supporting him for promotion next year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:51pm On May 26
patrickmuf:
I can't wait to watch Mura vs Chelsea...

Chelsea group be like

Chelsea
Sharkytor Soligorst
Kairat Amarty
Flora Tallinn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:53pm On May 26
afrodoc2:

If Ararat Armenia FC or even Santa Coloma FC should get even a draw against Chelsea next season, we no go take am easy.
grin grin grin
The Club wey I de fear pass na Odds Fc of Norway. If they wan lose na 5 to 6 nil, but if them catch you on a good day your name go be sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On May 26
WhoDeyHause:

Do Napoli have the players he wants this one Osimhen is likely to go? He would have cooked under conte I won't lie.
I think it would be Juventus and inter Milan that will challenge. Ac Milan depends on the coach coming. Or how do you see it egbon Roland17 since na you follow Italian football pass.

Juventus would definitely challenge for the Scudetto next season. They have the roster, quality, depth and the pocket to improve their roster. Allegri was too defensive and cautious and that is why they struggled. The expectation is for Thiago to join them from Bologna.

Unlike Juventus, AC Milan don’t have the pocket but we have a good roster with deficits in our defense. A lot of people do not understand how difficult it was for Pioli to keep us competitive considering the roster quality, depth and budget. I don’t expect us to win the Scudetto, except some heavy investment in our defense and CF position which is unlikely with RebBird who continue to Penny pinch the club.

Inter remain favorites going into next season because they have the stability in coaching, the pocket, roster and depth.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19295) (19296) (19297) (19298) (19299) (19300) (19301) ... (19413) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, TheLequte, nathz45, Excallibur(m), NOBODYY, Puntingnoob, andrewbaba44, Sportsweb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.