Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) ... (19267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Talk to mikkyangel, the boss himself.

Whatever kind of laptop you'll get in Nigeria,, he'll get it cheaper for you from the states.

https://www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel
Thank you for this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin
You no well
I need a laptop too, and I have been seeing HP Pavilion 15 lappies with i5, 8GB DDR4X ram and 1TB storage circa 200k on Jumia.

Why would u buy from fcccking Jumia when we have credible guys like https://www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel on this site.

Don't dull it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Why would u buy from fcccking Jumia when we have credible guys like https://www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel on this site.

Don't dull it.
Lol, like I said, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
I don sha jot enough stuffs.
Nice info. Knowledge truly is power
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

You mean the price?
And brand new, not used?
Because I need two laptops, a brand new one and a small used Macbook so I can learn Swift.
You mean you need two different laptops as a boss.

Why not just get a macbook where you can run "Flutter". You can use flutter to build native code for both iOS and android at the same time. It's from google and is currently trending for mobile development. That's what I've been doing recently and it's been fun.

Flutter.io would give an overview.
You can also install windows on the Mac.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Whatever kind of laptop you'll get in Nigeria,, he'll get it cheaper for you from the states.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Olalekank:

How much is your budget, there are guys who sell great laptops for a small price.
Do u have the price lists of those supposed laptops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Segedinho, happy Birthday brother.

Blessings, favour and riches fall on you this new age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Funny ass people, nateevs and Co. Didn't bother to read your responses as I'm confident they will be pointless as usual. Don't have time for rubbish.

I don't need any stats to know a good player or for you to agree with me. It's inconsequential. You may continue to argue with your keyboards. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
The AFL Grand Final. Talk about Fast and Furious. What.A.Game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

Very, very serious.
Serious enough that I have even scouted out the school to get my BSc from, and the sites to start studying towards the main entry level certifications like CEH and CompTIA Security+ from.
CISSP needs a certain amount of experience as an IT Pro, or I'd have gone for it from the start.

Make sense.
This is my career path too.

I've sent you a PM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday boss. Wish you the best.
tanx bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Victornezzar:
Do u have the price lists of those supposed laptops
NO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Olalekank:
Good morning bosses

Haply birthday to Segedinho. You're a great man.

All these Data Science talk is getting interesting.
thanks bro.

the kinda intelligence displayed on this platform is so heartwarming. .....
makes u winder why people thinks blue jersey z synonymous 2 "agberiosm"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Segedinho, happy Birthday brother.

Blessings, favour and riches fall on you this new age
..u da boss sir....thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Olalekank:

NO
Give me an estimated price of a suitable lap

Not the high class own oo.....I still dey do Mummy Thank u cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Olalekank:

You mean you need two different laptops as a boss.

Why not just get a macbook where you can run "Flutter". You can use flutter to build native code for both iOS and android at the same time. It's from google and is currently trending for mobile development. That's what I've been doing recently and it's been fun.

Flutter.io would give an overview.
You can also install windows on the Mac.
bravo bro, just what i was about to tell him, instead of learning swift, just learn flutter and build cross platform apps, you save money on one laptop like that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
odizeey:
bro its not easy. I entered a competition recently, I no make sha. but it was fun. I'm looking for other data scientists wen I fit follow rub mind
you can search for Tejumade Afonja and Kelvin Oyanna on twitter, they are both in Lagos. Brilliant folks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Victornezzar:

Like during any long vac I fit stroll enter NIIT for festac

Please expantiate more on that data science
you can visit datacamp.com atleast to get an overview

then utilize quora to your will, there's no tech question people haven't answered there cheesy

then some folks have written articles on medium about starting out on Data Science
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

LMAO
Change is a constant.
The future is not set in stone.
naso sha, i didn't go to school to study anything related to IT myself.

But observing that we are already in the 4th Industrial Revolution and everything is now automated, making a switch looks more like it cheesy

i'm leaning towards software development sha but someday i would get back to Data Science. There's massive need for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and co now. Join the train or get left out grin

you know Google recently built an AI hub in Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you can search for Tejumade Afonja and Kelvin Oyanna on twitter, they are both in Lagos. Brilliant folks
OK thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Segedinho, happy birthday brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I still regret not studying Computer science/engr in school.

Architecture is too stressful for me. I remember many years ago when some boys and I would create our own Opera mini without any knowledge of programming and the likes. We had passion for it then.

Only God knows maybe Google/Microsoft/Apple will be begging to buy my software or app now. grin grin
College degree doesn't mean o. Companies would employ you if you got the skills. Infact Google and likes just recently scrapped college degree as requirement for employment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
College degree doesn't mean o. Companies would employ you if you got the skills. Infact Google and likes just recently scrapped college degree as requirement for employment.
pls kindly share the requirements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
BlueAngel444:

pls kindly share the requirements
normal requirements for the specific jobs now. you can check facebook.com/careers for ideas.

But you know these companies require a CS degree, but some of them no longer do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Segedinho, happy birthday brother

thanks oga sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2018
odizeey:
OK thanks.
don't mention brother, you can also search @timigod too. He is Timi Ajiboye, he's the one building BitkoinAfrica or something. Baba is a boss too. There are Data Science folks on Twitter sha, naija and foreign, just connect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2018
I hope we do well against Liverpool today, they would be looking to revenge but i trust some of our players sha. I'm just scared of Ariza Ologun Ika cheesy

Rudiger and Pedro are available, that's a plus but i hope Sarri starts them. Willianis best as a sub.

Meanwhile Slimghost, nitrogen, eph12 and Lana1 i would be watching my second Manyoo of this season today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
don't mention brother, you can also search @timigod too. He is Timi Ajiboye, he's the one building BitkoinAfrica or something. Baba is a boss too. There are Data Science folks on Twitter sha, naija and foreign, just connect
thanks brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Brand New or used?

Is he legit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you can visit datacamp.com atleast to get an overview

then utilize quora to your will, there's no tech question people haven't answered there cheesy

then some folks have written articles on medium about starting out on Data Science
Thanks Bro

I just read a brief description about the course

I don't think much people know about this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Victornezzar:

Thanks Bro

I just read a brief description about the course

I don't think much people know about this
there are many Data Science courses sha, when i come across them, i would post the links here. But boss, how you wan dey take combine anatomy with statistical mathematics grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) ... (19267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001, Segedinho(m), Ballzproblem2, Amethyst101(m), BlueAngel444, lateefGRDT(m), ixyi(m), Debroslink, Theflint1(m), Sulele04(m), emmyluizzz and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.