Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10717966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) ... (19380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its a simple question

In the past 2 seasons which league has been more competitive EPL or French league with evidence.

I am even helping you with the facts so you dont have to do much work digging for it

2017/18 PSG 93points Monaco 80 points gap = 13 points
2017/18 City 100 points Man Utd 81points gap 19points
Good night Dayo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
Good night Dayo...

Lol when Facts fail you, Taking to your heels. Good night

Next time come up with better facts

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lol when Facts fail you, Taking to your heels. Good night

Next time come up with better facts
It's 12:50am over here, I need some rest, we can continue after work tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Neymar is a striker, teams give him the ball to do the scoring, hazard is a playmaker, he wouldn't rake in many goals or assist but he will make the team tick, forget all this your expired trolling points, let's talk about Bayern lmao
Neymar playing as a 10 behind Cavani, Mbappe and Di Maria most if not all times this season.. facts only.. Check Neymar and Hazard chance creation this season and tell us who the play maker is

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy

The smart Chelsea fans should come and defend Hazard abeg. These ignorant ones are making a mess of the defence.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:23am On Oct 09, 2018
According to reports, the boy wants to play for Real Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:20am On Oct 09, 2018
"I don't want to say, 'yes, I am signing a new contract' and then in the end I don't end up signing," the 27-year-old told the media.

"I want what's good for me, but I want what's good for the club because the club has given me everything.

"So I will see. Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay.

"It is a hard decision. It is my future."

"That's why I spoke after the World Cup and I said that I think it is time to change because I played a great World Cup," added Hazard, who said in July that "it might be time to discover something different" after six years at Stamford Bridge.

"I am playing good football at the moment.

"Real Madrid are the best club in the world. I don't want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club.

"We will see. I don't want to talk about this every day, I don't have time. But we will talk about my future soon."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45791623
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Roland17:
"I don't want to say, 'yes, I am signing a new contract' and then in the end I don't end up signing," the 27-year-old told the media.

"I want what's good for me, but I want what's good for the club because the club has given me everything.

"So I will see. Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay.

"It is a hard decision. It is my future."

"That's why I spoke after the World Cup and I said that I think it is time to change because I played a great World Cup," added Hazard, who said in July that "it might be time to discover something different" after six years at Stamford Bridge.

"I am playing good football at the moment.

"Real Madrid are the best club in the world. I don't want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club.

"We will see. I don't want to talk about this every day, I don't have time. But we will talk about my future soon."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45791623

The "I don't want to lie today " got me laughing so hard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Madrid desperately need a big name to replace CR7.

Hazard, Neymar or Mbappe??

January transfer market should be interesting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
You are not making any sense, someone came here posting stats of Neymar in PSG and I reminded him that it was the French league after all and another insisted that Hazard scored most of his goals there and again I replied that it was when the league was a lot more competitive but out of the blue you jumped with number of goals scored in the UCL where Neymar has been stat padding since he joined PSG, something you lots used to accuse Ronaldo of.
Neymar is PSG isn't doing anything special, he has failed woefully every time he's been up against quality opposition.
That's why I initially stated that you shouldn't reply again because you made a silly comment. Where is He supposed to score most of his goals? In the UCL? If I understand the question asked, the person was asking to know whether Hazard had more goals in EPL than UCL. Besides does Hazard have more goals in League 1 than EPL? He has over double the amount.

You guys are hilarious! This is Neymar 2nd UCL in PSG, scored in almost all group stage games, including against Bayern in the 1st leg. Played only one match against eventual winners. This season, he played first UCL match under a new coach against Liverpool, and he gave an assist that could have given them a draw. So in your reasonable mind, this is just enough to tag him as a useless UCL player.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2018
That one said Neymar is a striker sha. Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2018
homesteady:

That's why I initially stated that you shouldn't reply again because you made a silly comment. Where is He supposed to score most of his goals? In the UCL? If I understand the question asked, the person was asking to know whether Hazard had more goals in EPL than UCL. Besides does Hazard have more goals in League 1 than EPL? He has over double the amount.

You guys are hilarious! This is Neymar 2nd UCL in PSG, scored in almost all group stage games, including against Bayern in the 1st leg. Played only one match against eventual winners. This season, he played first UCL match under a new coach against Liverpool, and he gave an assist that could have given them a draw. So in your reasonable mind, this is just enough to tag him as a useless UCL player.
You're dropping excuses for Neymar citing a new coach and even trying to credit him with an assist that was a deflection of a defender and luckily found its way to Mbappe...
But let's not forget that Hazard too is playing with a new coach and has starred whenever he's been called upon this season.
Last season, Neymar came up against Bayern twice, in the first leg Bayern lost courtesy of Ancelotti shocking selection, in the return leg, we all know what happened. When next he was up against Madrid, he was no where to be seen...
This season, he has been electric against lesser opposition bang he meets Liverpool and he was missing for the entirety of the match.
With what Hazard is doing at Chelsea, you can only imagine what he'll do with better players around him.
I hope Hazard signs for Madrid next season just so you know what difference it makes playing with very good players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Hazard won't play in England beyond this current season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
so every international break, you people would argue the same thing you've argued before?

what type of shitt is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2018
afrodoc:
cheesy

The smart Chelsea fans should come and defend Hazard abeg. These ignorant ones are making a mess of the defence.
Defend Hazard as how?

Neymar has always had a slight edge to Hazard and for whatever reason anyone wants to think of. Neymar is better.

If I were to rank world attackers

1. Ronaldo 99pts
2. Messi 99pts
3. Neymar 94pts
4. Hazard 94pts

5. Mbappe 91pts

my personal preference for direct players.

Imagine Neymar in Chelsea, Neymar will still bang in goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Unlimited22:
Hazard won't play in England beyond this current season.
We all know that. I just hope we find the right player to replace him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
afrodoc:
cheesy

Lately, anytime egbon dayo engages in an argument, you are always nearby, supporting him....

One question- Are you uncle dayo's personal doctor and you are trying to save him from high bp?

Pardon my curiosity....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
hazard begging madrid for the eight thousand time to sign him, afo anu grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
weedtaker:
hazard begging madrid for the eight thousand time to sign him, afo anu grin
I think Madrid would jump at that chance now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
PlainJAY:

Lately, anytime egbon dayo engages in an argument, you are always nearby, supporting him....

One question- Are you uncle dayo's personal doctor and you are trying to save him from high bp?

Pardon my curiosity....

I was actually supporting Hazard in this case.

I wanted smarter Chelsea fans to come out to defend Hazard cos those ones doing it didn’t appear to be up to the task.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
PlainJAY:

Pardon my curiosity....

Na Aboboku..... hope I got that right Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Na Aboboku..... hope I got that right Lol

Abobaku.....The one elected to die with the king?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
afrodoc:

I was actually supporting Hazard in this case.

I wanted smarter Chelsea fans to come out to defend Hazard cos those ones doing it didn’t appear to be up to the task.

OK sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2018
neymar o. hazard o. mbappe still be their boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
PlainJAY:

Abobaku.....The one elected to die with the king?

Exactly!!!! Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Jemi7:
That one said Neymar is a striker sha. Lmao
My brother eeh

I woke up to see evil grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
PlainJAY:

Pardon my curiosity....
You are a maduman Jay grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Exactly!!!! Lol

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You are a maduman Jay grin grin grin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Robert129(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2018
���
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its a simple question

In the past 2 seasons which league has been more competitive EPL or French league with evidence.

I am even helping you with the facts so you dont have to do much work digging for it

2017/18 PSG 93points Monaco 80 points gap = 13 points
2017/18 City 100 points Man Utd 81points gap 19points
Psg six times French league champion says it all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
odizeey:
neymar o. hazard o. mbappe still be their boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) ... (19380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m), Jskelly11 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.