Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
which one ribery done score?

You know Ribery is a striker like Neymar

Unlike Hidden Hazard whose only goal vs top teams in the CL was a penalty vs PSG

This is Ribery vs Madrid in a CL semi

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

You know Ribery is a striker like Neymar

Unlike Hidden Hazard whose only goal vs top teams in the CL was a penalty vs PSG

This is Ribery vs Madrid in a CL semi
and went on to win the CL Abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear ure a funny guy, just noticed that casilas was Madrid keeper when he scored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i want to belive that ure laughing at urself when u play ludo with facts, if ure being serious and dont find the way u are behaving funny, guy i can recommend doctors, if shame dey catch u i know sites

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
and went on to win the CL Abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear ure a funny guy

i want to belive that ure laughing at urself when u play ludo with facts, if ure being serious and dont find the way u are behaving funny, guy i can recommend doctors, if shame dey catch u i know sites

Dont you see how funny you looked to everyone when they saw that you called Neymar a striker, Now you are asking if Ribery won the CL

Ribery has won the CL played a final

Hazard has never played a final in his entire career and surely wont be playing this season

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dont you see how funny you looked to everyone when they saw that you called Neymar a striker, Now you are asking if Ribery won the CL

Ribery has won the CL played a final

Hazard has never played a final in his entire career and surely wont be playing this season

Ribery has white hair now, nigga na decade old pix we want they use argue now?

haven't seen any bayern player among top 30 players in the world, u guys suck the life and talent out of that leaque and yet nothing to show for it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Ribery has white hair now, nigga na decade old pix we want they use argue now?

haven't seen any bayern player among top 30 players in the world, u guys suck the life and talent out of that leaque and yet nothing to show for it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ribery won in his time, SHow us what Hazard has won in his time. Whether Ribery is in top 30 or not is not the point, At his peak he won the CL

At Hazards peak what has he won? has he even played a final

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ribery won in his time, SHow us what Hazard has won in his time. Whether Ribery is in top 30 or not is not the point, At his peak he won the CL

At Hazards peak what has he won? has he even played a final
hazard is 27, its unfortunate that we have had negative coaches

there is no bayern player more expensive than hazard, i dare u to mention one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
there is no bayern player more expensive than hazard, i dare u to mention one

Hazard will be 28 and wont win the CL the earliest Hidden hazard can win the CL in May 2020

Ribery and half of the Bayern team have at least won the world cup or CL or at least played a final unlike the useless Hidden shakushaku Hazard

BTW Mr Neymar is a striker can you show us evidence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

I doubt you will know the meaning of logic or attempted logic dont forget English isnt your second language

Hazard has played against Atletico multiple times and never scored

Neymar has at least 4 against Atletico

This is one of them

While at Barcelona? He should do it playing for psg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
hensben:
While at Barcelona? He should do it playing for psg.

The ball they play in Barcelona is oval unlike the one in PSG

He has played 9 games for PSG scored 9 CL goals
Hazard has played 6 seasons of CL football and has 8 goals whether at Chelsea or at Lille Hazard has been terrible at CL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
EPL for the past five seasons
17/18 - 19points difference
16/17 - 7 points difference
15/16- 10 points
14/15-. 8 points
13/14- 2points

Ligue 1
17/18- 13points
16/17- 8 points
15/16- whooping 31 points
14/15- 8points
13/14- 9 points

This season there is already a 8pts gap between the league leader and the second team in Ligue 1 and the top three teams in the English league are separated by goal difference. There has been two meetings between the top three teams in the EPL and both ended in a draw, the only meeting between the top three in the French league was a rape.

Facts only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

The negative coaches of Hazard in Chelsea is why he hasnt won the CL

DiMatteo has won the CL
Benitez has won the CL
Mourinho has won the CL
Hiddink has won the CL
Conte didnt win the CL

Of the 5 previous coaches Hazard has played under in Chelsea, 4 of them have won the CL in their coaching career but we are made to understand that these same CL winning coaches are the reason Hazard hasnt won a CL or even played a final

Shekpe logic for the day brought to you by Shekpe fans

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
pamcode:
EPL for the past seasons

Ligue 1
17/18- 13points

Facts only.

Last season French league was more competitive than EPL

Thanks for acknowledging the obvious and not dancing around like Patrickmuf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
pamcode:
EPL for the past five seasons
16/17 - 7 points difference
15/16- 10 points
14/15-. 8 points
13/14- 2points

Ligue 1
17/18- 13points
16/17- 8 points
15/16- whooping 31 points
14/15- 8points
13/14- 9 points

This season there is already a 8pts gap between the league leader and the second team in Ligue 1 and the top three teams in the English league are separated by goal difference. There has been two meetings between the top three teams in the EPL and both ended in a draw, the only meeting between the top three in the French league was a rape.

Facts only.

This is ridiculous.

You don't even have to go this deep.

simple question that Dayo ran away from

How many teams have won EPL over the last 5 seasons?

Count the same for Ligue1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

This is ridiculous.

Is this the criteria for measuring competitiveness? If yes let us know so I can dig the times when they had different French league winners every season and those time Man Utd was bossing the EPL

To now ask which league was competitive then

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is this the criteria for measuring competitiveness? If yes let us know so I can dig the times when they had different French league winners every season and those time Man Utd was bossing the EPL

English league wasn't competitive till 2004. You think I'm ashamed to say that? cheesy

Manyoo had free reign from 1992. Wenger came and challenged after a while and for a time EPL was a 2 horse race. It was only after Roman came, that EPL became competitive.

Anyways, please can you help us count the number of winners of EPL over the last 5 seasons, and do the same for Ligue 1?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm surprised no one has dragged the competitiveness of the Bundesliga into this argument grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

This is ridiculous.

add burn this league down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

this is actually a skill, if u catch him in a tight spot, he will present an absurd preposition to change the direction of the arguement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy smh, i swear i sorry for who carry ur matter for mind, you will never agree

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
But tbh that Ligue 1 na dead. In recent years, Lyon won it 7 straight times then it changed hands for 4 years, now PSG don start their own reign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

English league wasn't competitive till 2004. You think I'm ashamed to say that? cheesy

Manyoo had free reign from 1992. Wenger came and challenged after a while and for a time EPL was a 2 horse race. It was only after Roman came, that EPL became competitive.

Anyways, please can you help us count the number of winners of EPL over the last 5 seasons, and do the same for Ligue 1?
I am not even talking pre 2004

I am talking about 2008 to 2013

When 6 different teams won the French league and in the same time EPL had 3 winners Man Utd winning 4 in those 6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by burntdodo111: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Need an accurate football prediction site, visit Tetepredict.com today
raumdeuter:

The ball they play in Barcelona is oval unlike the one in PSG

He has played 9 games for PSG scored 9 CL goals
Hazard has played 6 seasons of CL football and has 8 goals whether at Chelsea or at Lille Hazard has been terrible at CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lana1:
I'm surprised no one has dragged the competitiveness of the Bundesliga into this argument grin grin

It passed the competitiveness test set by patrickmuf since the DFB Cup was won by 4 different teams in the past 4 yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
this is actually a skill, if u catch him in a tight spot, he will present an absurd preposition to change the direction of the arguement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy smh, i swear i sorry for who carry ur matter for mind, you will never agree

Its called football knowledge not like calling Neymar a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by burntdodo111: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Need a sure and accurate football prediction site? tetepredict.com has got your back
raumdeuter:

When 6 different teams won the French league and in the same time EPL had 3 winners Man Utd winning 4 in those 6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Naso. I like how u've picked a 5 year period in the last 18 years, since the turn of the millennium and in the 21st Century where the Ligue 1 saw a semblance of competitiveness!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lana1:
Naso. I like how u've picked a 5 year period in the last 18 years, since the turn of the millennium and in the 21st Century where the Ligue 1 saw a semblance of competitiveness!!

Since the turn of the millenium

Arsenal Chelsea City Man Utd and Leicester are the teams that have won the EPL 5 teams

Lyon Lille Montpellier, Bordeaux, Nantes, PSG Marseille Monaco have won the French league 8 teams

Dortmund Bremen Bayern Stuttgart Wolfsburg have won the Bundesliga 5 teams

Using your own criteria which you chose which league is more compettiive

Please do not turn amala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Defend what?

That without Messi, with Neymar leading the team they trashed Madrid 4-0 at bernabeu?

You saw the embolded sentence there bro so stop trying to act smart.

Prove to me that without Messi barcelona thrashed real madrid 5-0 under mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
popizaino:
Prove to me that without Messi barcelona thrashed real madrid 5-0 under mourinho.

I am responsible for what I post and not what you understand. You know some of us are not shekpites and have more higher comprehension and reasoning ability

How can someone who is educated pulled parts of 2 different sentences on 2 different lines to make his own logic

popizaino:
Prove to me
that without Messi barcelona thrashed real madrid 5-0 under mourinho.

So the part in bold, Prove to me that is sensible English statement. You think only you have the ability to combine 2 unrelated statements?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since the turn of the millenium

Arsenal Chelsea City Man Utd and Leicester are the teams that have won the EPL 5 teams

Lyon Lille Montpellier, Bordeaux, Nantes, PSG Marseille Monaco have won the French league 8 teams

Dortmund Bremen Bayern Stuttgart Wolfsburg have won the Bundesliga 5 teams

Using your own criteria which you chose which league is more compettiive

Please do not turn amala

mancity? Even footballers, coaches agree that it's epl is the hardest league

When u want to turn Amala u will change the narrative to suite u hahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
mancity? Even footballers, coaches agree that it's epl is the hardest league
When u want to turn Amala u will change the narrative to suite u hahahahaha

Are you also blind that you cannot read what you copied? In my post that you copied, what was after Chelsea?

Anyone can agree anything without facts to back it up, Some people once agreed that the earth was flat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
NOBODYY:
grin cheesy cheesy
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), afrodoc2, forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.