Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,599 members, 7,851,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your amala water never boil since? Shey na candle you dey use boil am ni. Abi why the delay for you to entertain us with Shekpe logic today

Last night one shekpite already told us Neymar is a striker

We are waiting for yours today

Sorry am only trying to avoid another exercise in futility reason for the delay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
So we're about to go down the same well-worn route again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Unlimited22:
So we're about to go down the same well-worn route again...

Arent you shocked about the poor education inability to reason of your fellow Chelsea fans?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Arent you shocked about the poor education inability to reason of your fellow Chelsea fans?
LMAO
Baba you won't kill me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

It passed the competitiveness test set by patrickmuf since the DFB Cup was won by 4 different teams in the past 4 yrs
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tomas Strakosha, Kevin Trapp, Jordan Pickford...
I don't regret signing Kepa though....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let me hear any of you criticize these awards as polling booth

When I was telling folks here they said it was because of bias

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am not even talking pre 2004

I am talking about 2008 to 2013

When 6 different teams won the French league and in the same time EPL had 3 winners Man Utd winning 4 in those 6

is that not the time they said Ligue1 was competitive and you disagreed?

or are you now agreeing with patrickmuf?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

The question is that was the French league more competitive than the EPL at any time since the turn of the decade

That was when he declined to use league gaps, jumped to number of cup winners. He hasnt stated his criteria for choosing which league is more competitive

So are you in agreement that the French league was more competitive than the EPL between 2008 and 2013

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

The question is that was the French league more competitive than the EPL at any time since the turn of the decade

That was when he declined to use league gaps, jumped to number of cup winners. He hasnt stated his criteria for choosing which league is more competitive

So are you in agreement that the French league was more competitive than the EPL between 2008 and 2013

Why would EPL come up in a comparison between Neymar and Hazard?

Patrickmuf's argument was simple - hazard conquered ligue1 when it was actually still competitive...unlike Neymar.

So as you can see, you've been caught, omorogun in hand again...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:
Patrickmuf's argument was simple - hazard conquered ligue1 when it was actually still competitive...unlike Neymar.

A league being compettiive is always in comparison to something

If Neymar winning the French league by 13points makes it uncompetitive, what does that tell us about the EPL that was won by 19points gap

Can you simply admit the EPL is not competitive?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

This was the main arguement,
That's why I even posted the point difference between the two top teams when hazard was still playing there and when he left

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Hehehe very difficult to turn amala here, you turn anyhow and bang, you rope yourself in...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

A league being compettiive is always in comparison to something

If Neymar winning the French league by 13points makes it uncompetitive, what does that tell us about the EPL that was won by 19points gap

Can you simply admit the EPL is not competitive?

a league is competed by definition. The level of the competitiveness is defined not in relation to other leagues. it is defined by how difficult it is for the competing teams to win the league.

The rest of your yarns is Amala. The very first post comparing EPL to ligue1 here was made by you, and you have been answered.

Over the last 5 years EPL has been more competitive than Ligue 1.

If you disagree, tell us how many winners have won EPL in that time frame, and tell us same for Ligue 1.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Gbam!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omorogun in hand grin grin Nihilist no go kill pesin.
I don hear one person talk say he sabi turn amala with one finger grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

a league is competed by definition. The level of the competitiveness is defined not in relation to other leagues. it is defined by how difficult it is for the competing teams to win the league.

The rest of your yarns is Amala. The very first post comparing EPL to ligue1 here was made by you, and you have been answered.

Over the last 5 years EPL has been more competitive than Ligue 1.

If you disagree, tell us how many winners have won EPL in that time frame, and tell us same for Ligue 1.

Last season the only season neymar has spent in the French league it was more difficult to win than the EPL of the same last season

Neymar has not been in France for 5 yrs. He has only been there for 15months

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
pkasso:
Omorogun in hand grin grin Nihilist no go kill pesin.

I don hear one person talk say he sabi turn amala with one finger grin

The guy hold omorogun like magic wand.

Raumdeupotter cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since the turn of the millenium

Arsenal Chelsea City Man Utd and Leicester are the teams that have won the EPL 5 teams

Lyon Lille Montpellier, Bordeaux, Nantes, PSG Marseille Monaco have won the French league 8 teams

Dortmund Bremen Bayern Stuttgart Wolfsburg have won the Bundesliga 5 teams

Using your own criteria which you chose which league is more compettiive

Please do not turn amala

Definitely not Ligue 1. A league that can be won by one club on the bounce for 6/7 straight years is not competitive. Na league be that?? No wonder its only the LaLiga and EPL that has had at least 3 teams in the UCL semifinal in one season.

Anyhow if we follow ur own logic, list of LaLiga winners in the 21st Century.
Barca, Madird, Atletico, Valencia. By ur Amala and Gbegiri logic, the Ligue 1 is more competitive than LaLiga. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lana1:
Definitely not Ligue 1. A league that can be won by one club on the bounce for 6/7 straight years is not competitive. Na league be that?? No wonder its only the LaLiga and EPL that has had at least 3 teams in the UCL semifinal in one season.

Anyhow if we follow ur own logic, list of LaLiga winners in the 21st Century.
Barca, Madird, Atletico, Valencia. By ur Amala and Gbegiri logic, the Ligue 1 is more competitive than LaLiga. grin grin

You were the one that brought the number of winners, you were the one that brought the millenium past 18yrs

And using your own criteria we can prove unequivocally that French league had 8 different winners and EPL has 5

Its your logic dont transfer it to me
Now turn the amala now make I dey see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter is very intelligent. I so much like his reasoning. I like reading his and airmark's comments.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
We die here today grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter was right all along, those individual awards are nothing but Polling Booth Awards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Most Cheesea fans are indeed foolish.. Trying to berate Neymar at every single instance.. They're trying to tell us Hazard is world best currently cos he has his scoring boot on, forgetting Neymar is scoring more.. Saying Ligue one is casted, but in just a single plus champions league season, he has done more than Eden ever did in his whole family career

Same Chelsea fans that want to tell us ligue one was trash if Giroud could have been banging goals then, want us to believe it was competitive then

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
BallondOr nominees

by club:
Real Madrid 8
Liverpool 4
Barcelona 3
PSG 3
Atletico 3
Manchester City 2
Chelsea 2
Tottenham 2
Juventus 2
Manchester United 1
Bayern Munich: 0.0000000

By Leagues:
La Liga 14
Premier League 11
Ligue1 3
SerieA 2

No Bundesliga players!

Raumdeuter oya blame UEFA coefficients grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

You were the one that brought the number of winners, you were the one that brought the millenium past 18yrs

And using your own criteria we can prove unequivocally that French league had 8 different winners and EPL has 5

Its your logic dont transfer it to me
Now turn the amala now make I dey see
Where in my post did i mention number of winners in an 18 year period??

I made reference to a 5 year period when the league wasn't dominated by one club but somehow u wan dey turn ur own amala for my head...kolewerk. Sorry!!

It's only in a farmer's league that one team can dominate for 5+ years without any hindrance. No wonder it's only those teams that carry their respective leagues in the UCL every year.

Whereas, in the EPL there is an even distribution of power among 5/6 teams which is why no English club has ever been able to win the EPL more than 3 times in a row!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leyqute:
Ramdeuter

The 30 BallondOr nominees by club

Real Madrid 8
Liverpool 4
Barcelona 3
PSG 3
Atletico 3
Manchester City 2
Chelsea 2
Tottenham 2
Juventus 2
Manchester United 1
Bayern Munich: 0.0000000

Leagues:
La Liga 14
Premier League 11
Ligue1 3
SerieA 2
Bundesliga 0.00000000

Ramdeuter oya blame coefficient grin

What does this mean? Even the blind can see that Germany didnt have a good year and German clubs didnt have a good season as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lana1:
Where in my post did i mention number of winners in an 18 year period??

I made reference to a 5 year period when the league wasn't dominated by one club but somehow u wan dey turn ur own amala for my head...kolewerk. Sorry!!

It's only in a farmer's league that one team can dominate for 5+ years without any hindrance. No wonder it's only those teams that carry their respective leagues in the UCL every year.

Whereas, in the EPL there is an even distribution of power among 5/6 teams which is why no English club has ever been able to win the EPL more than 3 times in a row!!

Lana1:
Naso. I like how u've picked a 5 year period in the last 18 years, since the turn of the millennium and in the 21st Century where the Ligue 1 saw a semblance of competitiveness!!

You claimed I picked a 5yr period now we extended it to since the turn of the millenium like you wanted stated in bold

Semblance of cmpetitiveness and we see that 8 different teams have won the French league since the turn of the millenium compared to your EPL

The turning stick is yours, use it as you desire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

What does this mean? Even the blind can see that Germany didnt have a good year and German clubs didnt have a good season as well

Oh how the almighty have fallen! grin

I heard Lewandowski won the popular vote but his final score was impeded by the coefficients.

They said Robben wasnt tall enough for the coefficients so he was disqualified.

Mgbo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leyqute:
Oh how the almighty have fallen! grin
I heard Lewandowski won the popular vote but his final score was impeded by the coefficients.
They said Robben wasnt tall enough for the coefficients so he was disqualified.
Mgbo?

Robben and Lewandoski were all nominated when they were at their peak

Now you make use of your time in the sun and try win the CL or win Balon dor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Most Cheesea fans are indeed foolish.. Trying to berate Neymar at every single instance.. They're trying to tell us Hazard is world best currently cos he has his scoring boot on, forgetting Neymar is scoring more.. Saying Ligue one is casted, but in just a single plus champions league season, he has done more than Eden ever did in his whole family career

Same Chelsea fans that want to tell us ligue one was trash if Giroud could have been banging goals then, want us to believe it was competitive then
You are a fo.ol. Ur comrade started the berating of Hazard.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Joseph901, Ijustwantto, tng(f), Hohenheim(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.