Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695769 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

You claimed I picked a 5yr period now we extended it to since the turn of the millenium like you wanted stated in bold

Semblance of cmpetitiveness and we see that 8 different teams have won the French league since the turn of the millenium compared to your EPL

The turning stick is yours, use it as you desire
Nah egbon mi. U are the Chief Amala turner of this forum. This omorogun and igbako has ur name boldly inscribed on them. Stir away sir!! Na ur specialty. We might even have Desiigner compose ur own Amala Turner song.

The emphasis of that post was not about how many teams had won it in the time period but about how it was the only time in this millenium we've not had one team win it for consecutive years.
Which is convenient for you btw coz 2008-2013 is between the years of Lyon and PSG's dominant reign.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
hensben:
You are a fo.ol. Ur comrade started the berating of Hazard.
who is my comrade.. I have opinions of my own.. I don't berate anything hazard does in order to say Neymar is better but it is the other way round for most Chelsea fans.. Berate the league, berate the teams he scored against, berate his contribution saying he plays with Messi, he plays with his brazil.. y'all anticipated his contribution in Champions league for PSG, he has surpassed hazard career cl performance in that course, you still won't admit, you're saying he should win it first like he won it every year playing with Messi

I didn't specify you as a fool but it's all good though.. I shouldn't have cursed in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Y'all be saying his numbers in Brazil league should be ignored and not be hyped, forgetting the Brazilian league and copa libertados were more "competitive" and factually more tougher than the ligue one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who is my comrade.. I have opinions of my own.. I don't berate anything hazard does in order to say Neymar is better but it is the other way round for most Chelsea fans.. Berate the league, berate the teams he scored against, berate his contribution saying he plays with Messi, he plays with his brazil.. y'all anticipated his contribution in Champions league for PSG, he has surpassed hazard career cl performance in that course, you still won't admit, you're saying he should win it first like he won it every year playing with Messi

I didn't specify you as a fool but it's all good though.. I shouldn't have cursed in the first place
You have not been following Hazard Neymar comparison then. My bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
hensben:
You have not been following Hazard Neymar comparison then. My bad.
I have.. I'm speaking for myself.. Nobody berated Hazard hat trick cos it came against cardiff, all Neymar hat trick was cos he played with Messi or cos it was against red star and the like or it was for Brazil against farmers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Why would EPL come up in a comparison between Neymar and Hazard?

Patrickmuf's argument was simple - hazard conquered ligue1 when it was actually still competitive...unlike Neymar.

So as you can see, you've been caught , omorogun in hand again...

grin grin grin

Abeg make I no choke on this Amálá wey I dey chop

*Cough Cough*

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar is the striker? What is Cavani? goalkeeper? All these shekpe logic
Lmao. U took it out from my mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
afrodoc:
cheesy

The smart Chelsea fans should come and defend Hazard abeg. These ignorant ones are making a mess of the defence.
Lmao. Chelsea and chekpite.
Dayokanu comes here often to play with the Skekpiskos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Someone like our resident apari, if his wife catches him cheating

When he turns the Amala give her excuse, she go hail cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
afrodoc:
cheesy

The smart Chelsea fans should come and defend Hazard abeg. These ignorant ones are making a mess of the defence.
says afrodoc the unlicenced illiterate that sells expired drugs inside molue

We can you see oga intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

hian. Na wah o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

What does this mean? Even the blind can see that Germany didnt have a good year and German clubs didnt have a good season as well
chai see talk oo shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Why would EPL come up in a comparison between Neymar and Hazard?

Patrickmuf's argument was simple - hazard conquered ligue1 when it was actually still competitive...unlike Neymar.

So as you can see, you've been caught, omorogun in hand again...
even gervinho murdered the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Summer 2017 has to be the worst in our history, £154m on Morata, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacostap

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Summer 2017 has to be the worst in our history, £154m on Morata, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacostap

A disaster of a transfer window indeed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ibime:

One of our best years should be 2012

Hazard -32 Dave- 7 Oscar- 25,sold for 60 Moses- 9 Marco Marin- 10
Total 83

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
And we let Diego Costa and a bag of beans leave too....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Egbon Nihilist once called Zappacosta the best 2 in the world! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ibime:

Emenalo's fault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lana1:
Baba, Egbon Nihilstjnr once swore with his life that Bakayoko was better than Matic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

What the phuck does this mean? How will you make sense when you spend 90% of your time on Bobrisky and Sexuality threads chatting with slay queens all day.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Unlimited22:

Baba, Egbon Nihilstjnr once swore with his life that Bakayoko was better than Matic.
Shey Hensben once said nihilist don dey cast for his choice of players these days abi grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Shey Hensben once said nihilist don dey cast for his choice of players these days abi grin grin

Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Baba Rahman ( the eternal loanee). That is a mean list there, LLLyricist abi NihiLLList on the roll. Lol.

But to be fair he also stood with Zaha and was one of the first to notice Harry Maguire.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin

Nihilist is who Bigkesh would call an Agbowo Scout!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

Nihilist is who Bigkesh would call an Agbowo Scout!

You mean there are a thousand scouts in Agbowo better than him?

Meanwhile e be like say Bigkesh was right all along, there just might be 1000 strikers in Agbowo better than Morata.
Who woulda thunk it? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
Competitiveness doesn't mean the quality was out of this world, it's a case of 3-4 teams on the same level...
PSG is levels ahead of any other French team at the moment.
What does it matter? My point is the league back then was mediocre and to correct the notion that it is weaker now than it was then. French teams are doing better now than they used to in elite Europe. I mean it's like saying the Nigerian League is stronger than Egyptian League because it has lots of rubbish teams that are on the same level.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:19am On Oct 10, 2018
sod09:
even gervinho murdered the league
Moussa Sow, Kevin Gameiro and Gervinho actually outscored Hidden the year they won the league.

I ran a check again and saw that Gervinho actually was tied with Hazard on assists as well lmaoo

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Lana1:

There are statements that are obviously made tongue-in-cheek.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

Bakayoko is still better than Matic. That hasn't changed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Let me ask these questions. Personally i don't rate players by just adding their goals and assists, but let me ask.

If Neymar and Hazard are to continue scoring and assisting at the rate they are doing it now and both end up winning their respective league, both don't make it past the 3 round of the european competition they played;

who would you judge to have had a better season?

Who would you think the football world will rate higher for the past season to have done a better job?
Give reason for your answers.

Nihilstjnr, ibime, raumdeuter, popiziano, A40, etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Baba Rahman ( the eternal loanee). That is a mean list there, LLLyricist abi NihiLLList on the roll. Lol.

But to be fair he also stood with Zaha and was one of the first to notice Harry Maguire.

I only said Rahman was a better LB than Ake.

some of the players I've predicted to do well are

Wijnaldum, Lukaku, Zaha, Maguire, David Brooks, Calum Chambers...

Judge me on my actual record abeg...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Greatihex:
Let me ask these questions. Personally i don't rate players by just adding their goals and assists, but let me ask.

If Neymar and Hazard are to continue scoring and assisting at the rate they are doing it now and both end up winning their respective league, both don't make it past the 3 round of the european competition they played;

who would you judge to have had a better season?

Who would you think the football world will rate higher for the past season to have done a better job?
Give reason for your answers.

Nihilstjnr, ibime, raumdeuter, popiziano, A40, etc

better season is no indicator of talent.

Griezman had a better season than Ororo last summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NinjaMetahuman, USAfall2024, Realtord43, zeusis(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), Debroslink and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.