Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694252 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

Shut up.

Christian pray to God through Jesus.

Just the same way mythical Yorubas pray to Olorun through Orunmila, Obatala, Sango and the likes.

Olorun is not the same as Jesus.
Lol, Jesus isn't your God again? grin grin Confusionists.

Don't you people use Lord and God to refer to Jesus? Keep living in self-deceit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
but some people just said Jesus is God
Well it depends on how they choose to interpret things. Jesus can be loosely labeled as God but he is not God. If people choose to intentionally confuse the two then that's not my concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
It is ni oruko jesu- in Jesus name
Anytime they use olorun, it's always ni oruko olorun Baba,ati Omo,ati emimimo- in the name of God the father,the son and holy spirit

Nawa for una oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
its so heartbreaking that this thread move from hazard to another more sensible argument and I didn't know as a philosopher and naturalist I love discussing superstition with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
See wetin international break dey always cause! angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
@Seun

This forum don old for all these error reports na!!! Come on man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

I don leave raumdeuter. You notice he didn't say anything about this Fenibeso, powerful god. cheesy

Meanwhile, it seems Fenibeso failed in fantasy football too o. sad

Sharrap. I won FPL in 2012. That's why I'm one of only 8 managers to win that game from over 500 players, all thanks to Fenibeso.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

I have screenshot the genesis of the argument for you. I’m sure you can read very well.

Yoruba uses Jesus as Olorun grin.

No need to be arguing with you anymore then.

But Ọlọ́run is also an orisha, just the Biggest Orisha Ever Liveth ( BOEL). grin

Am sure you wouldn't argue that àbí?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is the difference between Jesus and pagan gods like Hercules, cubic or even our amadioha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Lol, Jesus isn't your God again? grin grin Confusionists.

Don't you people use Lord and God to refer to Jesus? Keep living in self-deceit.

My argument with you from the start is that Jesus is not the same as Olorun.

I have been consistent with my argument with you. You are the one that’s turninoninown.

I’m asking you again, how is Yorubas Olorun = Jesus.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

[s]Look at this ignorant guy grin

Mixing up history and science grin

They are 2 different fields with distinct methodologies and techniques for researching about things.

What makes a piece of evidence valid is not the fact that it's a video or book. It's the content and logic behind it.

You don't expect me to trust what religionists say as the truth without credible evidence, in form of a video or book/journals.

Few years ago, I used to be a Muslim, so I know how religionists twist facts and cook up outright lies to suit their agenda.

When discussing historical facts, we rely on accounts of people, physical evidence like sites, shrines, and books.

What I stated about Olorun, Fenibeso, and other gods here are common knowledge around the country, which older people know, and they are even corroborated by books, written Nigerian and African authors.

I can cite scholarly journals on this subject, if necessary.[/s]

Can you provide evidence of juju from books and scholarly journals, other than mere hearsay and tales?

You are just doing the chicken dance repeatedly.

Everything you read originated from someone, just as what i heard/read about juju. If you could fault my sources based on the fact that i couldnt back them with video evidence, why should you believe stories without video evidence of what happened thousands of years before you were born? You must pull the hair between your legs the way you pull that of your head.

You should go to school of witchcraft and wizardry and ask for scholarly journals on juju. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD are you truly a man of God?

Like a real ordained minister
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

Haba. Yes na. Chukwu was worshipped as the high God among Igbos long before the first colonials who arrived in Africa were born.
Other deities were seen as under him, which is why it was easy for them to present God Almighty as Chukwu, which literally means 'High/Big God', or Chineke, which means 'The God that creates'.

Chukwu would have stories which differentiate him from Jehovah then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

You are just doing the chicken dance repeatedly.

Everything you read originated from someone, just as what i heard/read about juju. If you could fault my sources based on the fact that i couldnt back them with video evidence, why should you believe stories without video evidence of what happened thousands of years before you were born? You must pull the hair between your legs the way you pull that of your jaw.

You should go to school of witchcraft and wizardry and ask for scholarly journals on juju
. Nonsense.

Well, Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them is one such journal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

But Ọlọ́run is also an orisha, just the Biggest Orisha Ever Liveth ( BOEL). grin

Am sure you wouldn't argue that àbí?

Olorun is known as Orisha-nla. Father to all Orisha and all things.

Olorun is not in the same category with Sango, Ogun, Obatala or any other Orisha. He’s on his own.

That has been my argument all day long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

I have been consistent with my argument with you. You are the one that’s turninoninown.

What's difference between Lord and God? You can twist both anyhow you like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

Olorun is not in the same category with Sango, Ogun, Obatala or any other Orisha. He’s on his own.

Olorun has been syncretised with Christian God sha.

And if God the father = God the son,

Then Olorun = Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
Jesus is Lord, God. If you don't understand the mystery of the Trinity don't just delve in this concept.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

What's difference between Lord and God? You can twist both anyhow you like

If you don’t know the difference between Lord or God, then you should go back to your alma mata and demand a refund.

In Yoruba:
Lord = Oluwa
God = Olorun

Very distinct difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

See how here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
odizeey:
Jesus is Lord, God. If you don't understand the mystery of the Trinity don't just delve in this concept.
but Jesus/God was killed like a thief
Are you saying the Bible confused us with John 3:16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Then Olorun = Jesus

Oil dey Ur head. That guy just dey turn amala like say na him be their chief cook for white house amala spot; Sabo yaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

See how here
is that Tora?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Then Olorun = Jesus

Do you want me to screenshot the beginning of this argument for you before you making your informed decision?

I was never arguing with Religion/Christianity with him in the first place. He said “Olohun is different from God” and I told him that in Yoruba Olorun = God. Olorun has been in Yoruba vocabulary way before the colonial masters came. Olorun defers from such gods like Sango, Ogun, Obatala and the likes. These gods even have mortal representation but in all of Yoruba history, Olorun never had any mortal representation. He doesn’t interfere in the affairs of human directly, He has no place of worship or shrine that people go to worship or pray to him. If you want to know the mind of Olorun or ask him for direction, you pray to one of the gods like Obatala or Orunmila to ask Olorun for direction for you.

I repeat Yoruba Olorun is different from Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
but Jesus/God was killed like a thief
Are you saying the Bible confused us with John 3:16

This table you are shaking.......
The route you are taking will destroy this thread. You are a muslim, just let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

How can Hidden Hazard be the best performer in 2017, when Kante and Azpi were there? Or how in 2015 when Costa and fabregas were

Kane and Salah do their jobs. Last season Salah topped the scorers chart Kane did some seasons back. When has Hazard ever topped goals or assist chart for Chelsea never mind the entire league
he is topping the assists chart this season, will chelsea win the league?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

This table you are shaking.......
The route you are taking will destroy this thread. You are a muslim, just let it go.
grin grin
Yes sir..I Dan leave them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

El is the high God; you're very wrong — in the voice of an El worshipper

You can read about El online; the god's name was stolen and imported into Abrahamic religions in form of hell, just like every other concept in those religions were stolen and plagiarised from much earlier religions.

Several gods and goddesses have claimed to be the High God residing in the sky in the past just like Yahweh and Allah are doing now.

Olorun did it in Yorubaland. Chukwu and Chineke did it Iboland. Likewise Zeus, Brahma, Vishinus, etc.

Personally, I feel all these entities were created by God as giant men that first set foot on this planet and designed our forefathers using DNA cloning and sequencing, organ printing and replication, etc. And people worship them thinking they are God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

How can Hidden Hazard be the best performer in 2017, when Kante and Azpi were there? Or how in 2015 when Costa and fabregas were

Kane and Salah do their jobs. Last season Salah topped the scorers chart Kane did some seasons back. When has Hazard ever topped goals or assist chart for Chelsea never mind the entire league
But how come Hazard goals won more points than any other player in the league?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

If you don’t know the difference between Lord or God, then you should go back to your alma mata and demand a refund.

In Yoruba:
Lord = Oluwa
God = Olorun

Very distinct difference.
Ok.

Your ignorance is epic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

I remember when we told you some of us saw juju in action, you asked for video evidence before you could believe. Now, who told you that what you read about the history of religion and colonialism in Nigeria, to cement your view, was true? Were you there? Where's the video evidence?

This is a major problem with you and Dayo.
Thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001, izzou(m), forgiveness and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.