Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
obainojazz:
87 percent poverty rate

87% grin grin grin

Reduce am again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

undecided

Guess North Central ain't North? Besides, that Question wasn't directed at me, jez chipping in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
Only Olu Okeowo's mansion and garage in parkview, Ikoyi will change expert mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Expert.... You dey fall hands no be small o. You schooled in Niger, yet you are claiming Northerners are Richer than the Southerners?!

Have you seen any State as poor as Niger State in the southern Part?! From Mokwa to Bida?! Lapai to Minna?!

Secondly, few Pics of Northerners with flamboyant Lives mean NOTHING?! How many Northerners (in Thousands) are rich?! The case of Northerners is as simple as saying; Rich are getting richer, while poor are getting poorer.

I followed the Trend on Twitter, and to be honest, nothing was spectacular. They keep regurgitating same Pictures.

Unilike Northerners, wealth are shared across Everyone in the South. Nothing to be proud of - having 2 Billionaires in the midst of 100,000 Kobonaires.

The simple point he is misunderstanding

A billionaire in the North, or few from there may be the richest in Nigeria

But if we begin list billionaires and millionaires from both regions, the north won't even come close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

Guess North Central ain't North? Besides, that Question wasn't directed to me, jez chipping in.

The only one here that has been to the "north" is Expert17 so take anything he says as the gospel truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

The only one here that has been to the "north" is Expert17 so take anything he says as the gospel truth

K

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:31pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Expert.... You dey fall hands no be small o. You schooled in Niger, yet you are claiming Northerners are Richer than the Southerners?!

Have you seen any State as poor as Niger State in the southern Part?! From Mokwa to Bida?! Lapai to Minna?!

Secondly, few Pics of Northerners with flamboyant Lives mean NOTHING?! How many Northerners (in Thousands) are rich?! The case of Northerners is as simple as saying; Rich are getting richer, while poor are getting poorer.

I followed the Trend on Twitter, and to be honest, nothing was spectacular. They keep regurgitating same Pictures.

Unilike Northerners, wealth are shared across Everyone in the South. Nothing to be proud of - having 2 Billionaires in the midst of 100,000 Kobonaires.

So Minna is the only Northern state in Nigeria?? Should I mention wealthy men that are from Minna??
Can you compare Umuahia and Minna??

Check the post where I mentioned the northern states hv bn to.

Northern states/people are poor, but igbo full there, doing business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

But if we begin list billionaires and millionaires from both regions, the north won't even come close

Not at all. You don't need a Soothsayer to tell you - the FCT of Poverty in Nigeria is in the North.

Dem go dey say, Northerners no dey brag - who dey brag pass with little Coins?! It's easier to identify Notherners with Bars than the Southerners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Please lets start listing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

So Minna is the only Northern state in Nigeria?? Should I mention wealthy men that are from Minna??
Can you compare Umuahia and Minna??

Check the post where I mentioned the northern states hv bn to.

Northern states/people are poor, but igbo full there, doing business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

In terms of?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

Not at all. You don't need a Soothsayer to tell you - the FCT of Poverty in Nigeria is in the North.

Dem go dey say, Northerners no dey brag - who dey brag pass with little Coins?! It's easier to identify Notherners with Bars than the Southerners.
come ordinary choppers or kilmanjero for Owerri here in Sunday evening.. you go see car run cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2020
seankafor:
come ordinary choppers or kilmanjero for Owerri here in Sunday evening.. you go see car run cheesy

grin

Don't mind Expert de Jon Snow. He's, perhaps, been to few States in the South, thus he assumed all States in the South is Abia State.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Please lets start listing

Let me see your proof first.

I am anticipating it should be a list. But if it ain't, no wahala

Drop your proof first grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:38pm On May 26, 2020
Ask correct igbo man where he would love to sell his goods and services.....

The igbo men that are making millions in sabon-gari market/yankura market in kano state... Go and ask them who is richer...

Mentioning Minna, a state that deals with gold merchants....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin grin grin grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:42pm On May 26, 2020
seankafor:

That's the problem Igbo money is always on sunday, Christmas day, new year day.....

Go to Kaduna and Abuja and see power-bikes/cars every day, not only on sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:43pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Don't mind Expert de Jon Snow. He's, perhaps, been to few States in the South, thus he assumed all States in the South is Abia State.

Imo state is all about Hotel business.

So what else again....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

That's the problem Igbo money is always on sunday, Christmas day, new year day.....

Go to Kaduna and Abuja and see power-bikes/cars every day, not only on sunday.

Kaduna, Abuja, Kano have a reasonable number of southerners

Tell us how many Power bikes and exotic cars we will see in

Sokoto
Gusau
Dutse
Gombe
Yola
Maiduguri
Damaturu
Birnin Kebbi
Minna

All these are still North. Why aren't you bringing them up?

Let me just list capitals. Let's see pictures of exotic cars there

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Sokoto
Gusau
Dutse
Gombe
Yola
Maiduguri
Damaturu
Birnin Kebbi
Minna

Lol grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Imo state is all about Hotel business.

So what else again....

grin

..... And so what?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Sokoto
Gusau
Dutse
Gombe
Yola
Maiduguri
Damaturu
Birnin Kebbi
Minna

Truly, you know nothing about north.

Try to visit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I read it, they were trending yesterday on twitter there ladies fine die cheesy
Come make I giv u one grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Truly, you know nothing about north.

Try to visit

Okay
You know better

No vex grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Their fathers already secure them for his best friend or his son, they don't marry for love but connection
how do you guys make this conclusion grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Okay
You know better

No vex grin

Ask those igbo millionaires the reason why they prefer doing their business in northern states
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
biomustry:
how do you guys make this conclusion grin

Their marriage is for connectionn (most)....

You don't even know this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Ask those igbo millionaires the reason why they prefer doing their business in northern states

So Igbo millionaires prefer doing business in the North

It also means Yoruba millionaires will prefer doing business there too

And definitely the Northern millionaires will be cashing out from that same region

So you are saying the North is the most lucrative part for Business in Nigeria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
One thing about Northerners is that most aren't flamboyant in their lifestyle. Even the Aboki you see selling suya is making it big.

I will never forget when the aboki selling suya close to a friend's place (relatively cool street) slumped, when guys got his ATM and went to withdraw some cash so he can be attended to, they saw over 400k in his account. Guys were shocked, the wretched looking aboki with over 400k? Some guys started doing self appraisal on the spot.

Those who argue that the wealth distribution isn't even aren't wrong but in terms of wealth irrespective of the distribution, those guys are on another level.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

So Igbo millionaires prefer doing business in the North

It also means Yoruba millionaires will prefer doing business there too

And definitely the Northern millionaires will be cashing out from that same region

So you are saying the North is the most lucrative part for Business in Nigeria?

Kano, Kaduna and Abuja will make the Top 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Their marriage is for connectionn (most)....

You don't even know this
No I know, probably more than u, just get money, not necessarily connection. And if you're lucky the daughter loves you, and the parents are reasonable ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
patrickmuf:
One thing about Northerners is that most aren't flamboyant in their lifestyle. Even the Aboki you see selling suya is making it big.

I will never forget when the aboki selling suya close to a friend's place (relatively cool street) slumped, when guys got his ATM and went to withdraw some cash so he can be attended to, they saw over 400k in his account. Guys were shocked, the wretched looking aboki with over 400k? Some guys started doing self appraisal on the spot.

Those who argue that the wealth distribution isn't even aren't wrong but in terms of wealth irrespective of the distribution, those guys are on another level.

Did you make this conclusion because of the aboki experience?

Nobody makes it big by selling suya

There was a time I was driving uber and I had about 1 million plus in my account. If I had slumped and you saw my account, you'll definitely say every Uber driver is making it big

No use that guy as specimen oh. Him case dey different

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, Caicedobets(m), BlueMann, Ukobi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.