Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586898 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:52pm On May 26, 2020
Common Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You just copied link without reading, everyone knows cashley Cole went for money. All these shalaye ko necesari.
He said keown and seaman left those 2 ain't even important in our unbeaten season then he lied about th14 leaving he left before him as for viera, he was replaced with young cesc.
Cry me a river don't cry me a lagoon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
Swissh:

Ashley Cole is a cockroach. He left because Russian money was offering him £90,000 a week contract. All these Shalayes are for the Devil.
Say this without crying grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Great defending from Hummels there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
See hanging oboi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
Omo that rising bad...from outside box too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
See hanging oboi

Kimmich ti ki si
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Kimmich ti ki si

That keeper fumble jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Omo that rising bad...from outside box too

The awareness and decision making is truly impressive and he was looking downwards all through the motion of the strike.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Kimmich ti ki si

O fun bobo yen 'aircut' laise barber grin

Quarantine helping hand...or should we say leg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
olabode89:

The awareness and decision making is truly impressive and he was looking downwards all through the motion of the strike.

Kimich is an incredible player. He's like Lahm but way more attacking.

Good job done by Leipzig to scout him on behalf of Bayern

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
Why must beryern be winning in bundesliga match angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
Dortmund are fantastic at falling hand.

Burki is so shït with his clownish distribution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Kimich is an incredible player. He's like Lahm but way more attacking.

Good job done by Leipzig to scout him on behalf of Bayern

Leipzig also stole him from Stuttgart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg88qNzP1I4

Cc Larride.

Any Comment on the Clip?! We should believe in everything he said, or just take it as a Pinch of Salt?!
Quite a lengthy presentation.

If Buhari's government can achieve most of the things this young man reeled out, his administration will become the best in Nigeria's history (arguably).

The problem with Nigerian leaders has always been been implementation. Each of the past administrations also had great ideas.

But implementing most of them was rocket science.

By the way, what's the name of the brilliant young man? It seems he used a teleprompter in the presentation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Great defending from Hummels there

Raumdeuter wouldn't see this, he will be looking for just one error and tag me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:

Rumdeuter wouldn't see this, he will be looking for just one error and tag me. grin

Thats why you should watch games with your own eyes, Hummels that has been embarrasing in the defence today, Piszec has been the one saving the Dortmund defence today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
gensteejay:

Quite a lengthy presentation.

If Buhari's government can achieve most of the things this young man reeled out, his administration will become the best in Nigeria's history (arguably).

The problem with Nigerian leaders has always been been implementation. Each of the past administrations also had great ideas.

But implementing most of them was rocket science.

By the way, what's the name of the brilliant young man? It seems he used a teleprompter in the presentation.

He gave timelines for the Projects Implementation, especially Power Distribution from 2.5 to 7 (December 2021) and power Generation to 11 (December 2023).
Do you think the Timelines are plausible?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

He gave timelines for the Projects Implementation, especially Power Distribution from 2.5 to 7 (December 2021) and power Generation to 11 (December 2023).

Nigger-area matter never tire you?

No be today them begin give date, until we see the effects of the alleged projects all these ones na grammar and finesse.

Abi make I bring the list of alleged promises and propositions circa 2015? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Thats why you should watch games with your own eyes, Hummels that has been embarrasing in the defence today, Piszec has been the one saving the Dortmund defence today

I thought by now he should have caused a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

Surely, they're. That was why I watched it till the very end, especially the fact German company Siemens will be involved in the power projects.

Whites handle this kind of things much better and more transparently than our brothers down here. If it's the usual procedure — leaving things in the hands of Nigerians contractors (politicians) with their cronies and relatives, then we would surely hear another tale, where a snake has swallowed humongous amounts of funds meant for projects.

Hopefully, things will be better this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2020
elrony:

Nigger-area matter never tire you?

No be today them begin give date, until we see the effects of the alleged projects all these ones na grammar and finesse.

Abi make I bring the list of alleged promises and propositions circa 2015? cheesy

grin

LMAO...... Did you watch the Clip?! He spoke with too much Confidence Bro. Honestly I don't wanna believe in everything he reeled out, but too good to ignore.

Warri Port Project, Gas Pipelines Project and Dry Inland Port Project in Ibadan really caught my attention. Rail Projects also seem to be possible to achieve by this Administration.

I hope this Ajuri Dude is credible and indeed informative, even though he's an Adviser to the President, as Larride.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

LMAO...... Did you watch the Clip?! He spoke with too much Confidence Bro. Honestly I don't wanna believe in everything he reeled out, but too good to ignore.

Warri Port Project, Gas Pipelines Project and Dry Inland Port Project in Ibadan really caught my attention. Rail Projects also seem to be possible to achieve by this Administration.

I hope this Ajuri Dude is credible and indeed informative, even though he's an Adviser to the President, as Larride.
What's his name? I'm coming across him for the first time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:
I thought by now he should have caused a goal.

His other teammates are working hard to ensure that doesnt happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2020
gensteejay:

Surely, they're. That was why I watched it till the very end, especially the fact German company Siemens will be involved in the power projects.

Whites handle this kind of things much better and more transparently than our brothers down here. If it's the usual procedure — leaving things in the hands of Nigerians contractors (politicians) with their cronies and relatives, then we would surely hear another tale, where a snake has swallowed humongous amounts of funds meant for projects.

Hopefully, things will be better this time around.

Cc elrony..... The bolded is the Reason I believe the Dude to some extent. Also Russia will definitely bring Ajaokuta Steel back to life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:46pm On May 26, 2020
See boateng grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
So var didn't catch Boateng there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
See boateng grin

You loving that block on Haaland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
gensteejay:

What's his name? I'm coming across him for the first time.

grin

Ajuri whatever. From Portharcourt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Ajuri whatever. From Portharcourt.
Lols. OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

You loving that block on Haaland?

What yeye block... he's lucky a penalty was not given.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
Haaland is a typical big bully striker... baba don quiet, three good chances and he squandered all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), chidekings(m), AlphaNugget(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.