Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588756 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

His other teammates are working hard to ensure that doesnt happen

So Boathand didn't work hard while Hummels was in Bayern. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Ajuri whatever. From Portharcourt.
Ajuri Ngelale. Nigeria needs bright young men like him in the corridors of power. Not recycling old cargoes with analog, anachronistic mindset.

In the near future, Nigeria can benefit from the brilliance and expertise of disporans like oga Ibime, Raumdeuter, and co.

A country that regularly loses her bright, young men to greener pastures has a bleak future.

It all boils down to having the right leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2020
olabode89:

What yeye block... he's lucky a penalty was not given.

Raumdeuter is blind. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

LMAO...... Did you watch the Clip?! He spoke with too much Confidence Bro. Honestly I don't wanna believe in everything he reeled out, but too good to ignore.

Warri Port Project, Gas Pipelines Project and Dry Inland Port Project in Ibadan really caught my attention. Rail Projects also seem to be possible to achieve by this Administration.

I hope this Ajuri Dude is credible and indeed informative, even though he's an Adviser to the President, as Larride.

I watched the clip because he was coherent enough , I kept on.

I ain't taking a word outta any Nigger-arean government personnel until the alleged proposition materialises, then I'll give them the praise they deserve. I only believe the words of my generator mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
elrony:

I watched the clip because he was coherent enough , I kept on.

I ain't taking a word outta any Nigger-arean government personnel until the alleged proposition materialises, then I'll give them the praise they deserve. I only believe the words of my generator mechanic.

grin

Nigeria don do my Egbon strong thing..... LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:
So Boathand didn't work hard while Hummels was in Bayern. grin

He did his best just like the other Dorrmund defenders are doing but Hummels is too terrible

You wonder why he was chased out of Bayern after 3 seasons but Boatank is there for 9yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2020
gensteejay:

Ajuri Ngelale. Nigeria needs bright young men like him in the corridors of power. Not recycling old cargoes with analog, anachronistic mindset.

In the near future, Nigeria can benefit from the brilliance and expertise of disporans like oga Ibime, Raumdeuter, and co.

A country that regularly loses her bright, young men to greener pastures has a bleak future.

It all boils down to having the right leadership.

Spot on Bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:00pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

You loving that block on Haaland?

Boateng is a balance lacking criminal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

His job is to prevent goals not to keep balance. Those with balance are trailing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

His job is to prevent goals not to keep balance. Those with balance are trailing

He would have given away a goal of Bayern had not already purchased the referees in anticipation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
See this stoopid Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
He would have given away a goal of Bayern had not already purchased the referees in anticipation

Like he kept a clean sheet the last time he was at Stamford bridge, WAs Roman too broke to purchase referees

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
See this stoopid Hazard

Runs in the family.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
Ode ni gotze yii sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:10pm On May 26, 2020
patrickmuf:
You're more about wealth distribution and that's a separate argument.

For instance, if we have just N1m in Nigeria, N650, 000 will be up North and 350,000 down south. The difference is that the 350,000 down south is shared between let's say 100 persons whilst the 650,000 up North is owned by just 10 persons.
How did you come up with such conclusion bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
gensteejay:

What's his name? I'm coming across him for the first time.

Ajuri Ngelale

Something like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Nigeria don do my Egbon strong thing..... LMFAO!

No be today. I just hope power improves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
Boateng leaves the field

clean sheet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Ode ni gotze yii sha

He's still receiving egunje from Bayern grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
With Hummels marshalling the Dortmund defence, Bayern completed a home and away defeat on Dortmund

Thank you Dortmund for taking away the calamity defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Ajuri Ngelale

Something like that
He used to present a Current/Political affairs programme (can't remember the name) on AIT before he moved to TVC and now he is here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
hardeycute:
He used to present a Current/Political affairs programme (can't remember the name) on AIT before he moved to TVC and now he is here.

Yea, you're right. Just remembered now that I had watched him on TVC a number of times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

He did his best just like the other Dorrmund defenders are doing but Hummels is too terrible

You wonder why he was chased out of Bayern after 3 seasons but Boatank is there for 9yrs

Hummels was marketable, nobody wanted Boathand, despite the team offering to sell him at a terribly knocked-down fee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:

Hummels was marketable, nobody wanted Boathand, despite the team offering to sell him at a terribly knocked-down fee.

Marketable to a tier 2 side, In Hummels entire career, the only time he played for a top side, he was chased away after 3 seasons while Boateng stayed at that top side. for 9yrs.

Marketability must be the reason a player is chased from a top side to a tier 2 side, If they ask Pedro why he was chased away from barcelona and Messi stayed, He will say it was because he was more marketable than Messi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

cheesy grin

This Boathand sees everybody as a King (Oba), always ready to postrate (dobale), even for a monkey on the field. He escaped a pk there.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
hardeycute:

Ahaaaaa

I knew I had seen him somewhere on TV, but I just couldn't figure it out

Seems he was here, once upon a time

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:
cheesy grin
This Boathand sees everybody as a King (Oba), always ready to postrate (dobale), even for a monkey on the field. He escaped a pk there.

His dobale got him the clean sheet and the highest rating by whoscored

Those who didnt dobale abeg what happened to them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

His dobale got him the clean sheet and the highest rating by whoscored

Those who didnt dobale abeg what happened to them?

He was fortunate not to have given away a penalty from that slip but good game from him overall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which kind wahala be dis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

How did you come up with such conclusion bro
Check how far they control the government.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Ahaaaaa

I knew I had seen him somewhere on TV, but I just couldn't figure it out

Seems he was here, once upon a time

Thank you
lol, I no go surprise if bubu himself has glanced at this forum cheesy

But honestly,if buhari regime should achieve stable power supply before end of his tenure..

I will single handedly canvass for his 3rd term even if it means turning an extremist and a fanatic.

He is pulling strings and plugs in our railway networks.. I believe he can do it in power sector also..

But honestly fashola fall his hand.. that guy after all his mouth wasn't worth all the talks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
seankafor:
lol, I no go surprise if bubu himself has glanced at this forum cheesy

But honestly,if buhari regime should achieve stable power supply before end of his tenure..

I will single handedly canvass for his 3rd term even if it means turning an extremist and a fanatic.

He is pulling strings and plugs in our railway networks.. I believe he can do it in power sector also..

But honestly fashola fall his hand.. that guy after all his mouth wasn't worth all the talks.

The power sector in Nigeria is messed up. Buhari just promised something that wasn't feasible

Do you know how many MoU have been signed even before 2015? I personally think one of the reasons Fashola was given that ministry was to see how some of all these agreements can be tackled and disengaged

Even if a government wants to start from the scratch, there are still agreements made that it's difficult to breach

(1) (2) (3) ... (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.