Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693663 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2020
Sam Amadi, former chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), says the privatisation of the power sector was designed to fail.

In a series of tweets, Amadi said the privatisation process could not produce the desired results because the power assets were sold to investors who lacked the financial and technical capacity.

The sector was privatised after the unbundling of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in November 2013, as private investors took over distribution and generation firms “to ensure adequate, regular and stable supply of electricity to the consumer at a reasonable cost”.

The power sector was designed to fail. We failed to corporatise and commercialize before privatizing; we privatize senselessly without paying attention to context and corporate governance and regulatory regime; we sold to investors who lacked capacity,” he said.

We had conducted three tariff hike before December 2015. Did any of these hikes resulting in any significant improvement in revenue or service quality? No. Why because the problem of the sector is not mainly tariff.”

Amadi argued that the challenges in the sector go beyond tariff increase, as such move would force manufacturers off the grid.

“Cost reflective is important. but excessive tariff hike is problematic because it cannot be collected and in a country with poor supply the propensity to pay is low,” he said.

When NERC conducted “Fit and Proper’ test on all the preferred bidders, only one (or none) has the requisite financial and technical competence to effectively manage the network. I took the report to the VEEPEE to argue that none of these firms are fit. VEEPEE was alarmed and set up a committee with BPE, MOP and NERC.

We later discovered that BPE amended the TOR to reduce the threshold or financial and technical capabilities. The World Bank doubted that we could sell the discos. We surprised the World Bank and we rejoiced but we did not know we sold to ‘straw-men’.

The meeting called against me by Minister and DG BPE that I was against privatization because at the villa I advised the DG BPE that so much faith in haste privatization is not justified by theory and practice, I hate to say I have been proved right.”

@eph12 you mean we should not talk about this? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/sam-amadi-power-sector-privatisation-was-designed-to-fail/amp

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GamalNasser: 11:23am On May 27, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Dude you live in fucking Nigeria and gat shit opinion on US politics? Are you dumb or something? Dude, Trump hate you and folks like you loser.

How does Trump hate me ? The last time I checked he wasn't the one that stopped the US from selling my country weapons needed to defeat Islamic Terrorist, last I checked it wasn't Trump funding ISIS it was OBAMA
.no take your small brain away from here , this zone is for smart people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:
Finidi is right about Super Eagles all time 11. No Kanu
What did amokachi ever do better than Kanu?
Someone who was finished before 1998
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2020
kendrick9:

What did amokachi ever do better than Kanu?
Someone who was finished before 1998

I'm still waiting for someone to show me a Kanu AFCON or World Cup goal, then we can have this conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:

I'm still waiting for someone to show me a Kanu AFCON or World Cup goal, then we can have this conversation.

3 world cups.
6 nations cups.
ZERO goal.
Attacker.

TOUGH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

3 world cups.
6 nations cups.
ZERO goal.
Attacker.

TOUGH!

12 goals in 87 appearances when him no be Emile Heskey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

I was among the first to call for the head of the cop and I was very pained by what I saw ...I am not the one who politicised it the useless democrat party did ..I know prop flag operations when I see them and this was one ..they way the cop kept making sure he was killing the guy in front of hundreds of phone camera , I immediately knew who he was working for ..

Sharap don't ever come to me with race card I don't roll like that
this is another angle of observation.

Like dude was still pinning him down with his knees even when it was glaring he was been filmed.. for over 9 mins .. even when the nigga stopped breathing.. dudes knee was still on his neck..
Who tha fvck does that knowing his cover is fully blown?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
seankafor:
this is another angle of observation.

Like dude was still pinning him down with his knees even when it was glaring he was been filmed.. for over 9 mins .. even when the nigga stopped breathing.. dudes knee was still on his neck..
Who tha fvck does that knowing his cover is fully blown?
These things na "the more you look the less you see". Mk person just dey turkey dey go.
This world no good again.

Life no get value to some people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:

honestly! the hype that Kanu gets is funny considering how in 9 senior football tournaments he couldn't score a single goal. striker who could only score 12 goals from 87 caps scoring against the likes of Uzbekistan Liberia Lesotho Uganda Eritrea Malawi super powers in world football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
Arsenal legend

Kanu cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2020
larride:

Lol. Anything not to hold PDP and his goons responsible for their failed phcn privatization.

The fact of the matter is that Malami engaged Trobell to recover debt from IOCs based on the PS arrangement on behalf of the FG. Buhari ordered termination of the contract when he learnt that the FG will be paying Trobell a 5% commission for their job and ordered that the DPR and FIRS should do the job.

Did FG pay Trobell a dime? NO.
Was the contract terminated by Buhari? Yes

But no, let’s use that as a basis not to talk about the sham privitalization done by GEJ as confirmed by the ex EC of NERC.

And I’m the party man. grin

Biko defend PDP with your chest, no one will beat you here.
Can FG terminate the contract without any sort of compensation?

I will ignore those your party man and PDP yarns. I do avoid discussing these issues because of this. I have not defended PDP or Jonathan, neither did I approve any of his actions, but you will only feel better if this discussion is APC vs PDP lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
It's kanu's turn today
Swiss see these scummies and shekpe combining to drag our legend, should we declare war or let them be cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
larride:

@eph.12 you mean we should not talk about this? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/sam-amadi-power-sector-privatisation-was-designed-to-fail/amp
Remove the log in your eyes first. This impossible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:
It's kanu's turn today
Swiss see these scummies and shekpe combining to drag our legend, should we declare war or let them be cheesy grin grin grin

Honestly when i remember all the senior tournaments the guy played for Nigeria without scoring a single goal water comot for my eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Honestly when i remember all the senior tournaments the guy played for Nigeria without scoring a single goal water comot for my eye.
grin grin
Continue!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

How does Trump hate me ? The last time I checked he wasn't the one that stopped the US from selling my country weapons needed to defeat Islamic Terrorist, last I checked it wasn't Trump funding ISIS it was OBAMA
.no take your small brain away from here , this zone is for smart people

What a senseless irritant, black Americans are constantly getting piled with his constant Chicago and Baltimore bashing.

Called for death sentence for the CP5, He was charged by the DOJ for rental discrimination and have zero black person in the west wing.

If he thinks less of an African American wonder what he thinks about y'all continental Africans. Start from the shithole comments.

But it's expected for irritants blockhead like yourself to lick the Donald's balls.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GamalNasser: 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

What a senseless irritant, black Americans are constantly getting piled with his constant Chicago and Baltimore bashing.

Called for death sentence for the CP5, He was charged by the DOJ for rental discrimination and have zero black person in the west wing.

If he thinks less of an African American wonder what he thinks about y'all continental Africans. Start from the shithole comments.

But it's expected for irritants blockhead like yourself to lick the Donald's balls.

He has done more to reduce crime in Chicago than your Obama did ..Under Obama Chicago was left to be a slaughter house and you are here blaming a man that's trying to get it under control instead of blaming those street gangs who are doing the shooting whom I suspect you are even part of

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
pamcode:
All this na shalaye and shouldn't deflect the fact that Bayern are strolling to the eighth consecutive title mehn. The other teams no get shame ni

The same way Bayern strolled to beat your team 3-0 at home with our striker playing with a broken leg

Anytime you hear Bayern you should show respect

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
airmark:

Kante, Pulisic, Abraham or even Willian might have made a big difference.

Not sure Caballero could be 2nd keeper in your team or will Giroud lead your line even in a German cup?

Willian and Abraham entered that game and didn't make a difference

Bayern played you with a striker playing with a broken leg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
Ibime:
Finidi is right about Super Eagles all time 11. No Kanu

Take out Okocha
I am not sure Iroha play pass Celestine
Keshi out for Taribo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:

So I heard but you know as e day go, why are they not arrested immediately and charged.
I read about a father ex cop and son killing a black man during the lock down, they claimed they thought he was a burglar that disturbed them angry
No arrest or charges were made
They arrested them after several campaigns and threats by blacks, they got their address sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
biomustry:

They arrested them after several campaigns and threats by blacks, they got their address sef
Several campaigns, should it reach that level if a black man kill a white it's another story

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

He has done more to reduce crime in Chicago than your Obama did ..Under Obama Chicago was left to be a slaughter house and you are here blaming a man that's trying to get it under control instead of blaming those street gangs who are doing the shooting whom I suspect you are even part of

Senseless SOB like yourself should STFU and stop trying to sound smart on an affair you know nothing about, some of us don't say shittt about the politics in your part of the world, cos we don't know nada about the reality.

So this one shiity headline means Drumpf is doing more for Chicago than Obama? You are an obtuse doorknob.

Tell me again the administration Jeff Sessions represent again, that ignored all intelligence report on white nationalism and their threat to national security, but went COINTELPRO styled hunting of 'extreme black identity group' idiots like yourself should GTFOH and let us be in doubt to your gross stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Willian and Abraham entered that game and didn't make a difference

Bayern played you with a striker playing with a broken leg

Because they weren't fit, they didn't start. Nobody expected that Giroud-led attack to beat Bayern.

Broken leg? Where's the video of that broken leg? Nobody plays competitive football with a broken leg.

Eduardo couldn't return for Arsenal for months. Zouma also couldn't come back fully for over a year. Demba Ba had his leg broken and sidelined for months.

Dont bring players with minor bruises here to make excuses. Terry played mostly under Mou in his first stinct with us, with pain relievers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

I was among the first to call for the head of the cop and I was very pained by what I saw ...I am not the one who politicised it the useless democrat party did ..I know prop flag operations when I see them and this was one ..they way the cop kept making sure he was killing the guy in front of hundreds of phone camera , I immediately knew who he was working for ..

Sharap don't ever come to me with race card I don't roll like that
you are an idiot who believes in useless conspiracy theories. if I ask you for proof of your outlandish claims now, you will start mumbling like a bumbling urchin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On May 27, 2020
airmark:
Because they weren't fit, they didn't start. Nobody expected that Giroud-led attack to beat Bayern.
Broken leg? Where's the video of that broken leg? Nobody plays competitive football with a broken leg.
Eduardo couldn't return for Arsenal for months. Zouma also couldn't come back fully for over a year. Demba Ba had his leg broken and sidelined for months.
Dont bring players with minor bruises here to make excuses. Terry played mostly under Mou in his first stinct with us, with pain relievers.

Yet a Boateng the same player you spend hours slating led a defence that demolished Chelsea at home with Alaba a LB in central defence
Lewandoski had a leg injury that ruled him out for 5 weeks in the game vs your useless team

Your team is useless

From a Chelsea blog
At some point in last night’s game, the 31-year-old (31!) fractured his tibia at the left knee joint! Yeah, that dude played with a broken knee. And still got a goal and two assists!

I mean come on ... talk about levels! (And talk about looking to your opposite number to see where you need to be.)

Lewandowski is expected to spend the next 10 days in a cast and ultimately miss about a month, which will include the return leg against Chelsea. Bayern’s lead seems insurmountable of course, but we can always hope for a miracle.
https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2020/2/26/21154600/just-imagine-if-lewandowski-didnt-play-with-a-broken-knee-against-chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yet a Boateng the same player you spend hours slating led a defence that demolished Chelsea at home with Alaba a LB in central defence
Lewandoski had a leg injury that ruled him out for 5 weeks in the game vs your useless team

Your team is useless

From a Chelsea blog

Giroud didnt have a goal at the world cup, so no biggie in what calamitous Boathand did against him and inexperienced Mount.

We missed 3 key players on that night. So it wasn't a full strength Chelsea team.

Lewandowski didn't enter the match with any injury. Wtf is broken knee? Why not a broken fibula so we can know he really broke his leg?

Ogbeni, he didn't break any leg. Drogba played many matches with similar knee injury and shrugged it off to play.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
airmark:

Giroud didnt have a goal at the world cup, so no biggie in what calamitous Boathand did against him and inexperienced Mount.

We missed 3 key players on that night. So it wasn't a full strength Chelsea team.

Lewandowski didn't enter the match with any injury. Wtf is broken knee? Why not a broken fibula so we can know he really broke his leg?

Ogbeni, he didn't break any leg. Drogba played many matches with similar knee injury and shrugged it off to play.

Giroud did not have a goal at the world cup so what? Did Lewandoski have a goal at the world cup?
Bayern did not play Sule and Hernandez they were also injured long term, so was that a full-strength Bayern? plus Lewandoski who got injured in the game an injury that forced him out for over 4 weeks, Plus the inexperienced Davies. But it didn't stop Bayern from sodomising your team at home 3 unreplied goals in front of a full Stamford bridge

What a shame, In the words of Drogba Its a fvcking disgrace!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On May 27, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Boateng is a balance lacking criminal

airmark shey you no go get headache like this?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

airmark shey you no go get headache like this?

Wow. Boating must be really special. But what would you say about a defender who scored against Bayern at the Allianz Arena and restricted Leewandoaki to no shots on target?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Giroud did not have a goal at the world cup so what? Did Lewandoski have a goal at the world cup?
Bayern did not play Sule and Hernandez they were also injured long term, so was that a full-strength Bayern? plus Lewandoski who got injured in the game an injury that forced him out for over 4 weeks, Plus the inexperienced Davies. But it didn't stop Bayern from sodomising your team at home 3 unreplied goals in front of a full Stamford bridge

What a shame, In the words of Drogba Its a fvcking disgrace!!

Who would robotic Sule and Hernandez have benched on that day?

When we came to Munich, when it mattered most, Drogba ensured that it ended in tears for your team.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Jamiuokolaa, Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.