Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695881 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2020
Normal level. Black man go enter social media dey complain. After some days The go back to flexing(they like flexing).

They forget that power is not given but taken.

What has our social media and peaceful activism done? Even in Nigeria.

One day we go rise, but till then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2020
odizeey:
Normal level. Black man go enter social media dey complain. After some days The go back to flexing(they like flexing).

They forget that power is not given but taken.

What has our social media and peaceful activism done? Even in Nigeria.

One day we go rise, but till then.
we go rise like the blacks in Minnesota grin

https://twitter.com/Redexxy/status/1265500257758126080?s=09
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2020
If to say black man like black man those police for dey dead by now. Or them go make sure them prosecute them.

Is it not clear that whites don't care about blacks? But they keep shouting, expecting whites to show mercy.

Black man, unite o. Stand up o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2020
seankafor:
we go rise like the blacks in Minnesota grin

https://twitter.com/Redexxy/status/1265500257758126080?s=09
Them try. But na people wen carry phone I dey see for there. cheesy

Black people don enter strategic places for America but I guess money don mk dem white.

I dey surprised to dey see these things. I thought it's something that's supposed to have been made history. Black people need to ask more from top men. They failed to be the Esther of their time.

E no mk sense na. You kill person o. And you no even face law. Is it not obvious that it's planned?

White man don do social media for them so mk them dey complain there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

And Dortmund isnt work in progress? If you are not ashamed to be a Chelsea fan who lost at home 0-3 to Bayern

Against Bayern, You started
Cabalero - 38yrs
Azpiliciueta -30yrs
Rudiger -27yrs
Christensen - 24yrs
Jorginho - 28yrs
Kovacic - 26yrs
Recce James - 20yrs
Mount - 21yrs
Alonso - 29yrs
Barkley - 26yrs
Giroud - 33yrs

Are these the work in progress players , Half of them have been professionals for almost a decade
All this na shalaye and shouldn't deflect the fact that Bayern are strolling to the eighth consecutive title mehn. The other teams no get shame ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2020
odizeey:

Them try. But na people wen carry phone I dey see for there. cheesy

Black people don enter strategic places for America but I guess money don mk dem white.

I dey surprised to dey see these things. I thought it's something that's supposed to have been made history. Black people need to ask more from top men. They failed to be the Esther of their time.

E no mk sense na. You kill person o. And you no even face law. Is it not obvious that it's planned?

White man don do social media for them so mk them dey complain there.
guy, wetin u wan make we do
Na Siddon dey look we dey naa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2020
larride:

Now relate this with the electricity deal where they sold our discos to those who have no prerequisite knowledge of the industry and revoking their license will cost the government billions in dollars.
This trobell company in question is not registered as a debt recovery company. It was reported that there's no history of debt recovery by trobell before they were contracted to recover over 50b dollars. You see the relationship?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2020
seankafor:
guy, wetin u wan make we do
Na Siddon dey look we dey naa
Na the easy way out be that. Most we dey manage am dey go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2020
Chrisus:

The four officers have been dismissed. I just hope say no be format

FBI have taken over the matter.

I fully expect a murder charge for the criminal leaning on his neck and accessory to murder or manslaughter charge for the others

All USA needs to do to get rid of this problem is make a good example out of erring officers and they will start to act with common sense.

All of this sort of thing has been going on in the past but the advent of camera phones have brought these issues to light where it would be dismissed as hearsay in the past

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2020
Finidi is right about Super Eagles all time 11. No Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:

Raumdeuter will remove Okocha.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

This trobell company in question is not registered as a debt recovery company. It was reported that there's no history of debt recovery by trobell before they were contracted to recover over 50b dollars. You see the relationship?

No. They are not comparable. The issue raised was the 5% commission Malami agreed to pay the company and that’s the reason Buhari ordered for the termination of the contract.

1. The contract was signed by Malami as the Minister of Justice and Trobell International Limited. The contract came as a result of a Supreme Court consent judgement to go after those unremitted product sharing contract revenue.

2. When Buhari heard that the Malami entered a contract with Trobell to recover debt from IOC, he ordered him to terminate the contract and ask why the Department of Petroluem Service and FIRS can’t work on the debt recovery themselves. He even questioned how they arrive at the 5% commission to be paid.

Whether they are registered as a debt recovery company or not, I don’t know and I have read nothing of such.

Now back to the power issue, I wish I know how to search thread on Twitter, I will have sent you the link to the series of thread Sam Amadi, The Former Executive Chairman of NERC wrote power the privitalization of the those discos and gencos and how it will cost the FG billions of dollars to revoke their license.

Why do you think the Discos have been rejecting power sent to them, failed to issue meters to customers, non compliance to EPSRA and the likes. Do you know how many times this FG has threatened to revoke their licenses? You know why they haven’t done it till date? Because it will cost Billions of dollars to do so.

That’s the kind of power sector this admin inherited. A failed privitilization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 9:28am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:

I fully expect a murder charge for the criminal leaning on his neck and accessory to murder or manslaughter charge for the others

All USA needs to do to get rid of this problem is make a good example out of erring officers and they will start to act with common sense.

All of this sort of thing has been going on in the past but the advent of camera phones have brought these issues to light where it would be dismissed as hearsay in the past

Police unions and conservative judges will not let this happen, the criminal justice system is racist asf and all this will blow over after the whole media noise goes down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

And Dortmund isnt work in progress? If you are not ashamed to be a Chelsea fan who lost at home 0-3 to Bayern

Against Bayern, You started
Cabalero - 38yrs
Azpiliciueta -30yrs
Rudiger -27yrs
Christensen - 24yrs
Jorginho - 28yrs
Kovacic - 26yrs
Recce James - 20yrs
Mount - 21yrs
Alonso - 29yrs
Barkley - 26yrs
Giroud - 33yrs

Are these the work in progress players , Half of them have been professionals for almost a decade

Kante, Pulisic, Abraham or even Willian might have made a big difference.

Not sure Caballero could be 2nd keeper in your team or will Giroud lead your line even in a German cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2020
larride:

No. They are not comparable. The issue raised was the 5% commission Malami agreed to pay the company and that’s the reason Buhari ordered for the termination of the contract.

1. The contract was signed by Malami as the Minister of Justice and Trobell International Limited. The contract came as a result of a Supreme Court consent judgement to go after those unremitted product sharing contract revenue.

2. When Buhari heard that the Malami entered a contract with Trobell to recover debt from IOC, he ordered him to terminate the contract and ask why the Department of Petroluem Service and FIRS can’t work on the debt recovery themselves. He even questioned how they arrive at the 5% commission to be paid.

Whether they are registered as a debt recovery company or not, I don’t know and I have read nothing of such.

Now back to the power issue, I wish I know how to search thread on Twitter, I will have sent you the link to the series of thread Sam Amadi, The Former Executive Chairman of NERC wrote power the privitalization of the those discos and gencos and how it will cost the FG billions of dollars to revoke their license.

Why do you think the Discos have been rejecting power sent to them, failed to issue meters to customers, non compliance to EPSRA and the likes. Do you know how many times this FG has threatened to revoke their licenses? You know why they haven’t done it till date? Because it will cost Billions of dollars to do so.

I attended one Power Nigeria Summit two or three years ago at Landmark in VI

A director of IBEDC spoke about the problems of the power sector. Can't remember much about his presentation, but some of the major problems they(and us) have is

- TCN; The transmission of Nigeria is quite bad. A large chunk of the power generated are lost during transmission before it gets to them

- The FG are one of the chronic debtors.

He also talked about failure on their part to provide prepaid meters and some other issues sha

Nigeria's power matter is complicated abeg. Maybe if every state is allowed to provide its own energy, it may be better. Everybody go sit up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:
Finidi is right about His Super Eagles all time 11. No Kanu
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:
Enyeama ahead of Rufai?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

Enyeama ahead of Rufai?

Wetin Rufai do past Enyeama?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2020
larride:

The fact is that buhari government went into an agreement with a company that's not registered as a debt recovery company, neither any records of debt recovery by that company. Buhari government agreed to pay 5% which is equivalent to over 2b dollars. This happened, yes?

Okay Buhari asked that the contract be revoked but his instruction wasn't carried out for 6 months. Tell me who was sacked for this gross insubordination? Malami is still out there defending the deal o. You see why I can't talk about the past government when this is happening right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2020
airmark:

Wetin Rufai do past Enyeama?
Nothing really. Just that he played with Rufai, I'm not sure he played with Enyeama. Rufai won the Africa nations cup, same as Enyeama. He was quite good too. Just wondering why he will pick Enyeama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Dismissed? For wasting a man’s life?

Well, Dayo will come now to enlighten us about how most blacks are killed by other blacks.

Indeed, some fools are already giving flimsy excuses on behalf of the white man on different threads. Just go to the American politics thread and see how stupid some black people can be. Just see an example of one of the fools.

GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GamalNasser: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
donjazet:

Indeed, some fools are already giving flimsy excuses on behalf of the white man on different threads. Just go to the American politics thread and see how stupid some black people can be. Just see an example of one of the fools.

You are a small brained man that doesn't understand how things work so stay in your lane

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2020
donjazet:

I think the post you quoted is a 'sarcasm'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

Nothing really. Just that he played with Rufai, I'm not sure he played with Enyeama. Rufai won the Africa nations cup, same as Enyeama. He was quite good too. Just wondering why he will pick Enyeama
Longevity, perhaps? I don't know when Rufai started playing as number 1 but he was finished by 1998.
Enyeama collected Shirt from Ike Shorunmu in 2002 and didn't look back till 2015 or so.
And aside Essam El-Haddary, I don't think there was any other African goalie as consistent during that time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

Finito's ALL TIME's best XI.

Rufai's world cup performances were nothing to write home about for me, compared to Enyeama's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2020
grin

Someone needs to tell that Camel Dude that; it's not Business as usual. You gonna be stripped naked, if you ain't armed to Teeth with verifiable Facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are a small brained man that doesn't understand how things work so stay in your lane

You are a stupid black man that has sold his brain to the white man.
You see a black man being murdered and your first thought is to politicize it. Gross stupidity is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GamalNasser: 10:56am On May 27, 2020
donjazet:

You are a stupid black man that has sold his brain to the white man.
You see a black man being murdered and your first thought is to politicize it. Gross stupidity is your middle name.

I was among the first to call for the head of the cop and I was very pained by what I saw ...I am not the one who politicised it the useless democrat party did ..I know prop flag operations when I see them and this was one ..they way the cop kept making sure he was killing the guy in front of hundreds of phone camera , I immediately knew who he was working for ..

Sharap don't ever come to me with race card I don't roll like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 11:02am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

I was among the first to call for the head of the cop and I was very pained by what I saw ...I am not the one who politicised it the useless democrat party did ..I know prop flag operations when I see them and this was one ..they way the cop kept making sure he was killing the guy in front of hundreds of phone camera , I immediately knew who he was working for ..

Sharap don't ever come to me with race card I don't roll like that

Dude you live in fucking Nigeria and gat shit opinion on US politics? Are you dumb or something? Dude, Trump hate you and folks like you loser.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Ibime:

Will Smith said 'racism isn't getting worse, it is just getting filmed.' So many videos of police brutality on AA just de surface. I thought Amy Cooper's video was crazy, not until George's own today. A needless death.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

The fact is that buhari government went into an agreement with a company that's not registered as a debt recovery company, neither any records of debt recovery by that company. Buhari government agreed to pay 5% which is equivalent to over 2b dollars. This happened, yes?

Okay Buhari asked that the contract be revoked but his instruction wasn't carried out for 6 months. Tell me who was sacked for this gross insubordination? Malami is still out there defending the deal o. You see why I can't talk about the past government when this is happening right now

Lol. Anything not to hold PDP and his goons responsible for their failed phcn privatization.

The fact of the matter is that Malami engaged Trobell to recover debt from IOCs based on the PS arrangement on behalf of the FG. Buhari ordered termination of the contract when he learnt that the FG will be paying Trobell a 5% commission for their job and ordered that the DPR and FIRS should do the job.

Did FG pay Trobell a dime? NO.
Was the contract terminated by Buhari? Yes

But no, let’s use that as a basis not to talk about the sham privitalization done by GEJ as confirmed by the ex EC of NERC.

And I’m the party man. grin

Biko defend PDP with your chest, no one will beat you here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), Ope122(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.