Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585544 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

The power sector in Nigeria is messed up. Buhari just promised something that wasn't feasible

Do you know how many MoU have been signed even before 2015? I personally think one of the reasons Fashola was given that ministry was to see how some of all these agreements can be tackled and disengaged

Even if a government wants to start from the scratch, there are still agreements made that it's difficult to breach
isn't that where executive order should come in if am not mistaken?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
seankafor:
lol, I no go surprise if bubu himself has glanced at this forum cheesy

But honestly,if buhari regime should achieve stable power supply before end of his tenure..

I will single handedly canvass for his 3rd term even if it means turning an extremist and a fanatic.
He is pulling strings and plugs in our railway networks.. I believe he can do it in power sector also..
But honestly fashola fall his hand.. that guy after all his mouth wasn't worth all the talks.

I agree. Silently, this administration is rejuvenating the Nigerian railway. Amaechi is one of the best ministers in this administration.
I just hope same can be materialized in the power sector.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
seankafor:
lol, I no go surprise if bubu himself has glanced at this forum cheesy

But honestly,if buhari regime should achieve stable power supply before end of his tenure..

I will single handedly canvass for his 3rd term even if it means turning an extremist and a fanatic.

He is pulling strings and plugs in our railway networks.. I believe he can do it in power sector also..

But honestly fashola fall his hand.. that guy after all his mouth wasn't worth all the talks

I totally agree with the part in bold

Any govt that can give us stable power deserves 5 terms with zero opposition. If you know what lack of power is costing the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
patrickmuf:
Check how far they control the government.
That's the only thing

If you leave government out of it... What can they fall back to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Any govt that can give us stable power deserves 5 terms with zero opposition. If you know what lack of power is costing the country

If the Deal as highlighted by Ajuri of a Guy is legit, I believe the Problem will become a History soon.

This is Government to Government Business. No Middle-men involved and it's being handled solely by Siemens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

His dobale got him the clean sheet and the highest rating by whoscored

Those who didnt dobale abeg what happened to them?

Whoscored again? grin

Who was the best defender on Dortmund side today, according to your whoscored?

I blamed Haaland who forgot his scoring boots at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

lol, I believe the center of our problems as a country hovers around unstable power supply..
Why it has been a rocket science to harness the problem has left me wondering whether we re in the 21st century or dark ages..
When I look at infant countries talking shits into our mouth just because of power supply weakens me.

Was chatting with one mugu from Tanzania sometimes ago, next thing I heard was that, "I hope the smoke from your generator hasn't covered your brains"..
I just weak because, what else am I supposed to reply?

Look at Ghana of yesterday, some dude even came here was it 2 days ago ranting.. if you go gun blazing on them, next thing you will here is " generator this generator that..power this power that.. you go just weak to reply him because that's the archiles heel of the L in any convo..
But on a normal, those infants no go everly compare toe to toe based in economy, GDP statistics.

Since when the Siemens deal was announced, I have been following the deal and updates bumper to bumper.. they re known reputable company and Germans are known for their near perfection in executing a project..

Honestly buhari will register his name in the history books as the best president dead or alive Nigeria has ever had if he can solve only this power problem.. even if it means short-changing other sectors..

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

That's the only thing

You think they're not into business? Most of the food produced in Cross River is bought up by Northerners, those guys are low key hustlers o!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:
Whoscored again? grin

Who was the best defender on Dortmund side today, according to your whoscored?

I blamed Haaland who forgot his scoring boots at home.

Blame whoever you want, Boateng had his 10 straight start for Bayern today kept a clean sheet while Hummels lost home and away to Bayern after he was disgraced out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

That's the only thing

Agriculture.
Trading.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg88qNzP1I4

Cc Larride.

Any Comment on the Clip?! We should believe in everything he said, or just take it as a Pinch of Salt?!

That’s Ajuri, Senior special Assistant to the President on new media.

I hear the President has directed Fin Min to release the 15% counterpart funding for the Siemens power deal. The more the generation and distribution infrastructure are improved upon, the more power will improve.

I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
popizaino:

Agriculture.
Trading.

You're right. Northerners are making it from what you mentioned, especially through Exportations.

Those Alhajis are cashing out big time on Grains like Sorghum, Millets and so on. As far as Southerners dey consume Beers, Northerners must cash out.

Aba Shoemakers need leathers to produce Shoes, thus Northerners must cash out. Southerners dey consume Beef well well, esp South-west.

You no fit lash Amala with a Mix Soup of Ewedu and Gbegiri without better meat.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

That’s Ajuri, Senior special Assistant to the President on new media.

I hear the President has directed Fin Min to release the 15% counterpart funding for the Siemens power deal. The more the generation and distribution infrastructure are improved upon, the more power will improve.

I’m hopeful.

grin

Hold him accountable to the Timelines he reeled out, or he's simply an Ogoni Version of Lai Muhammad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

The power sector in Nigeria is messed up. Buhari just promised something that wasn't feasible

Do you know how many MoU have been signed even before 2015? I personally think one of the reasons Fashola was given that ministry was to see how some of all these agreements can be tackled and disengaged

Even if a government wants to start from the scratch, there are still agreements made that it's difficult to breach

Sam Amadi who was the Former Executive chairman of NERC said it on Twitter that those GEJ administration sold those gencos and discos didn’t have the required expertise.

It was a free for all laugh on Twitter that day.

The FG cannot even revoke their license for non performance or else they will pay billions in litigation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
popizaino:

Agriculture.
Trading.

It’s even that most people don’t realize most of the agriculture powerhouse are in the North. From sorghum to beans to onion, rice, yam and the likes. Even cows.

Let’s not even talk about leathers. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:
Ballack or Henderson who is right

https://www.nairaland.com/5883627/drogba-lucky-not-face-him

Was VVD lucky not to face Drogba or Drogba was lucky not to face VVD

Ballack is definitely right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Hold him accountable to the Timelines he reeled out, or he's simply an Ogoni Version of Lai Muhammad.

Cutting off middlemen in all this project is the game changer.

Nigeria x Germany = Siemens deals
Nigeria x USA = Military hardware
Nigeria x Russia = Ajaokuta steel revitalization
Nigeria x China = Infrastructure
Nigeria x Morocco = Fertilizers revitalization.

No more middlemen shenanigans.

Itakpe - Warri railline reconstruction to take commercial train has been completed and waiting for commissioning. Funny enough, the project will be named after Goodluck Jonathan. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Common Dortmund
bloody wankers as the brits would say. Beaten at home in a must win game. They even kept a cleansheet and like play Bayern is strolling to an eight consecutive title despite their poor start. I had thought this would be the season they were dethroned.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

Itakpe - Warri railline reconstruction to take commercial train has been completed and waiting for commissioning. Funny enough, the project will be named after Goodluck Jonathan. grin

2023 is few Months away. Hopefully all these juicy Updates won't end up tasteless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
pamcode:
bloody wankers as the brits would say. Beaten at home in a must win game. They even kept a cleansheet and like play Bayern is strolling to an eight consecutive title despite their poor start. I had thought this would be the season they were dethroned.

The ref was bought though. We all cuss out English refs, but we can see in a title deciding match, the ref and var favouring the defending champions.

Boateng literally elbowed a ball out of goal.Ref didn't even check VAR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

The ref was bought though. We all cuss out English refs, but we can see in a title deciding match, the ref and var favouring the defending champions.

Boateng literally elbowed a ball out of goal.Ref didn't even check VAR

Raumdeuter's BoatHAND. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

In the video, the guy mention that we will be getting 12 (not certain) attack helicopters from Russia. I kind of trust the Russians in terms of sale of military hardwares.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Okay

So Suya sellers now don enter the category of prospective millionaires abi?

No wahala. grin

God will fight for us in the south

When people have money and no defined means of making it that is the northern money.

My brother, those ones selling the suya who patronizes them?
Those Igbo brothers with mansion in Nnewi and Other part of the country.. How them De take service am?

Northerners just De with their wealth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

I watched journalists hangout on TVC earlier this evening and they discussed this power project. Honestly, whatever promise that guy is making in the video posted won't be achieved.

Those guys on journalist hangout talked about how the problem of transmission lines as old as 40 years without adequate capacity to even transmit the paltry 5,000 Megawatts the Gencos can generate. They talked about Nigeria relying solely on hydro thermal generating plants instead of different sources. They talked about Siemens not being the most suitable foreign partner, rather a company like General Electric with proven track record. They talked about a whole lot of things.

There are new transmission lines to be built, our power generating capacity to be increased etc before Nigerian power problem can be solved. I doubt this present government will be the one to solve it. If they are serious they can lay the foundation sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On May 26, 2020
pamcode:

Dortmund was still able to concede 1 without their fans

Your team conceded 3 to Bayern with their fans in full attendance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:

Rumdeuter's BoatHAND. grin

9yrs at Bayern where Hummels was chased out after 3 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

9yrs at Bayern where Hummels was chased out after 3 seasons

Hummels got a club interested in him, BoatHAND is like a contraband. cheesy

Atleast VVD was using his hand to point and not block balls like your calamitous Ghanaian. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

Sam Amadi who was the Former Executive chairman of NERC said it on Twitter that those GEJ administration sold those gencos and discos didn’t have the required expertise.

It was a free for all laugh on Twitter that day.

The FG cannot even revoke their license for non performance or else they will pay billions in litigation.
What about the company that was contracted by this administration to recover stolen money or debts? Was it free for all laugh on Twitter the day it was reported that they are suing FG for revoking their contract too? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2020
Twitter done dey put fact check links on Donald Trump tweets.

About time someone started fact-checking that compulsive liar.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On May 26, 2020
airmark:
Hummels got a club interested in him, BoatHAND is like a contraband. cheesy
Atleast VVD was using his hand to point and not block balls like your calamitous Ghanaian. grin

Hummels only got a tier 2 club interested in him. Boateng got to a Tier 1 club in 2011 in 2020 he is still in a Tier 1 club

Hummels belongs to a tier 2 level of football and he has been returned to his level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]Hummels only got a tier 2 club interested in him. Boateng got to a Tier 1 club in 2011 in 2020 he is still in a Tier 1 club

Hummels belongs to a tier 2 level of football and he has been returned to his level[/s]

At 12m, nobody wanted BoatHAND. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2020
Larride, this Lagos speaker, are you sure he is still in Asiwajus good book?

Saharareporters, all out on him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8965) (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), afrodoc2, BlueAngel444, stulp16, CentiLion(m), hatakekakashi, Vischy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.