Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On May 27, 2020
airmark:

At 12m, nobody wanted BoatHAND. grin

He has stayed at a top club for 9yrs

Hummels was expelled after 3 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:38am On May 27, 2020
larride:

It’s even that most people don’t realize most of the agriculture powerhouse are in the North. From sorghum to beans to onion, rice, yam and the likes. Even cows.

Let’s not even talk about leathers. LMAO
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:48am On May 27, 2020
izzou:

Okay

So Suya sellers now don enter the category of prospective millionaires abi?

No wahala. grin

God will fight for us in the south
Suya sellers are definitely in the category. Maybe the ones u see are small suya sellers, there are refined ones in the North. Even potato chips sellers are millionaires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:51am On May 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I watched journalists hangout on TVC earlier this evening and they discussed this power project. Honestly, whatever promise that guy is making in the video posted won't be achieved.

Those guys on journalist hangout talked about how the problem of transmission lines as old as 40 years without adequate capacity to even transmit the paltry 5,000 Megawatts the Gencos can generate. They talked about Nigeria relying solely on hydro thermal generating plants instead of different sources. They talked about Siemens not being the most suitable foreign partner, rather a company like General Electric with proven track record. They talked about a whole lot of things.

There are new transmission lines to be built, our power generating capacity to be increased etc before Nigerian power problem can be solved. I doubt this present government will be the one to solve it.
If they are serious they can lay the foundation sha
I think they are doing the bolded. E nearly reach completion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2020
airmark:
Larride, this Lagos speaker, are you sure he is still in Asiwajus good book?

Saharareporters, all out on him.

This is definitely an insider job. Someone is messing him up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

What about the company that was contracted by this administration to recover stolen money or debts? Was it free for all laugh on Twitter the day it was reported that they are suing FG for revoking their contract too? Lol

Sorry o eph, do you actually understand that post you quoted?

Which company did this administration contracted to recover stolen debts? Let’s know the company name and when the FG revokes their contract? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I watched journalists hangout on TVC earlier this evening and they discussed this power project. Honestly, whatever promise that guy is making in the video posted won't be achieved.

Those guys on journalist hangout talked about how the problem of transmission lines as old as 40 years without adequate capacity to even transmit the paltry 5,000 Megawatts the Gencos can generate. They talked about Nigeria relying solely on hydro thermal generating plants instead of different sources. They talked about Siemens not being the most suitable foreign partner, rather a company like General Electric with proven track record. They talked about a whole lot of things.

There are new transmission lines to be built, our power generating capacity to be increased etc before Nigerian power problem can be solved. I doubt this present government will be the one to solve it. If they are serious they can lay the foundation sha

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:02am On May 27, 2020
biomustry:

I think they are doing the bolded. E nearly reach completion

Okay. We will be here 2023 to confirm whether they were finally completed and we got the stable electricity as promised in 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:21am On May 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Okay. We will be here 2023 to confirm whether they were finally completed and we got the stable electricity as promised in 2015
Any president that solves power problems in Nigeria has to be the best president.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2020
Even if the government generates enough power, the problem will be with distribution. These discos are notorious, and they may not be held accountable, since they have solid political backings.
Privatization game was just a way for the politicians and their cronies to acquire more wealth.
TCN MD was relieved of his duties recently due to rusty relAtionship with discos, my sister (serving at tcn) hinted that the md had money issues with discos and was trying to hold them accountable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:21am On May 27, 2020
Expert17:

No decision on title or relegation yet.
Man city are leading with 1 point
Chelsea 2nd with a game in hand
But they're most likely to end up deciding with a points per game basis...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:05am On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Dortmund was still able to concede 1 without their fans

Your team conceded 3 to Bayern with their fans in full attendance
Oh please. That Chelsea is a work in progress isn't news and shouldn't hide the fact that this is the eighth consecutive title Bayern is strolling to.

I would be very ashamed to be a Dortmund fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 3:18am On May 27, 2020
Man i just watched the worst police brutality video ever, wtf? 4 white male cops just killed a black man on camera while the guy was on the floor with his neck stepped upon....smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:42am On May 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
Man i just watched the worst police brutality video ever, wtf? 4 white male cops just killed a black man on camera while the guy was on the floor with his neck stepped upon....smh
A day after one Amy Cooper was calling the cops to come arrest one innocent black man..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
Link?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:44am On May 27, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04am On May 27, 2020
pamcode:
Oh please. That Chelsea is a work in progress isn't news and shouldn't hide the fact that this is the eighth consecutive title Bayern is strolling to.
I would be very ashamed to be a Dortmund fan.

And Dortmund isnt work in progress? If you are not ashamed to be a Chelsea fan who lost at home 0-3 to Bayern

Against Bayern, You started
Cabalero - 38yrs
Azpiliciueta -30yrs
Rudiger -27yrs
Christensen - 24yrs
Jorginho - 28yrs
Kovacic - 26yrs
Recce James - 20yrs
Mount - 21yrs
Alonso - 29yrs
Barkley - 26yrs
Giroud - 33yrs

Are these the work in progress players , Half of them have been professionals for almost a decade

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 4:07am On May 27, 2020
obainojazz:
A day after one Amy Cooper was calling the cops to come arrest one innocent black man..
Bro i swear this sh1t is getting outta hand, the lady has been terminated from her work place......she tried to put out a hit on him, she knew for a fact that"an african american man is threatening my life" was a direct threat to his.......lemme try get a link
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:09am On May 27, 2020
larride:

Which company did this administration contracted to recover stolen debts? Let’s know the company name and when the FG revokes their contract? cheesy

The late Abba Kyari gave the contract to a company and when Buhari asked for it to be revoked, the late COS didn't relay the message for 6 months. I'm sure you saw the story on Twitter. Everyone had a good laugh na. When I come across it again I'll post it here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2020
donjazet:

Link?

https:// twitter.com/kagisomonyadiwa/status/1265500789314904067?s=21
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2020
Chrisus:

this one na cold blood day light murder shocked
Why do white police always treat blacks like this?

I saw how they arrest white shooters..not same as there black counterparts.. so sad I must tell you embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2020
Chrisus:

This man was begging for his life, I'm sure they will forget the case and promote him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2020
Coutinho14:

Disgusting.

https://www.nairaland.com/5884659/george-floyd-dies-after-minesota

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
Bro i swear this sh1t is getting outta hand, the lady has been terminated from her work place......she tried to put out a hit on him, she knew for a fact that"an african american man is threatening my life" was a direct threat to his.......lemme try get a link
This is the video..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2020
larride:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/365450-malami-defends-planned-payment-of-hundreds-of-billions-of-naira-to-debt-recovery-agent.html

Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:

This man was begging for his life, I'm sure they will forget the case and promote him

The four officers have been dismissed. I just hope say no be format
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2020
I am speechless watching that guy die just like that. It's not enough to fire the murderers, they should be made to spend the rest of their lifetime in jail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Chrisus:

So I heard but you know as e day go, why are they not arrested immediately and charged.
I read about a father ex cop and son killing a black man during the lock down, they claimed they thought he was a burglar that disturbed them angry
No arrest or charges were made
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Chrisus:

Dismissed? For wasting a man’s life?

Well, Dayo will come now to enlighten us about how most blacks are killed by other blacks.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:50am On May 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:

So I heard but you know as e day go, why are they not arrested immediately and charged.
I read about a father ex cop and son killing a black man during the lock down, they claimed they thought he was a burglar that disturbed them angry
No arrest or charges were made

They chased him in their car, trapped him in a corner, and gunned him down like rabbit.

Most blacks are killed by blacks though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:55am On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

And Dortmund isnt work in progress? If you are not ashamed to be a Chelsea fan who lost at home 0-3 to Bayern

Against Bayern, You started
Cabalero - 38yrs
Azpiliciueta -30yrs
Rudiger -27yrs
Christensen - 24yrs
Jorginho - 28yrs
Kovacic - 26yrs
Recce James - 20yrs
Mount - 21yrs
Alonso - 29yrs
Barkley - 26yrs
Giroud - 33yrs

Are these the work in progress players , Half of them have been professionals for almost a decade
Baba relax joor, that team is a work in progress. Or do you want to compare that Chelsea team with the Dortmund squad? Or Lampard to Favre?
BVB aren't the finished article as well, but they're obviously 'closer' to that tag than Chelsea are currently.
Compare, say, Hakimi, Sancho, Haaland, Guerrerio with the likes of James, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Abraham. The former set have, for now at least, displayed more quality than their Chelsea counterparts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2020
eph12:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/365450-malami-defends-planned-payment-of-hundreds-of-billions-of-naira-to-debt-recovery-agent.html

Enjoy

Now relate this with the electricity deal where they sold our discos to those who have no prerequisite knowledge of the industry and revoking their license will cost the government billions in dollars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8966) (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), Vischy, zeusis(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.