Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10582949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) ... (19232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick
If you know you know cheesy
Biro game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Biro game
That Biro na goat for Biro game cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That Biro na goat for Biro game cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leosmart is what we call big for Nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Haba too far
What are the end points of criminals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick

I over sabi am sef grin
Reybolds omo ologo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leosmart is what we call big for Nothing
Sheneider Biro worst, that one can roll till eternity
BlueRayDick:

I over sabi am sef grin
Reybolds omo ologo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I tried ignoring him but it became more difficult after checking the e-rat's profile.

He looks pales,skinny,unhealthy and more like some 1 with "a week to live".

I believe he is suffering from lack of sleep and excessive consumption of hemps just to stay awake tru d night.

He needs an advice;a painful 1.

He claims to be living "the street life" and could do anythin for the money but he is just a naive kid who can't really differentiate his left from his right.

It is worrisome if at his tender age,he is nursing and even 100% involve in fraud tarnishing the image of his parents and the country as a whole.

A fool will think he is right until he find his testicles crushed.

He is not as young as you think. He actually claims "he's just 25". It is just surprising how a 25 year has a perspective about life that can only be expected of a 15-17 year old

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

He is not as young as you think. He actually claims "he's just 25".

Anyone can claim age.

Your age can be deduced to some extent from your physical look coupled with your maturity.

He looks like a 17 year old kid with an attitude of a 15year

Do you really expect an iota of truth from a criminally minded fraudster..?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Sheneider Biro worst, that one can roll till eternity
Back then we go use Rubber for our Biro

We even had a book for scores

Omo I don mumu since ooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Back then we go use Rubber for our Biro

We even had a book for scores

Omo I don mumu since ooo cry cry cry cry
shocked shocked
Your mumu na follow come true true grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Me wey be young pastor was stopped one time by SARS in Ph here and my car papers were ransacked. My buddy I bought the car from wrote his plate number on some parts of the vehicle and I had changed the plate number to mine. That was all.

I tried to explain, no way. I was told to come out and stand close to the vehicle and my pictures were taken. I was branded a 'thief'. I kept smiling grin. Maybe cos of how decent I looked that was why I wasn't rough handled. They told me to enter and drive to the office. I kuku started playing Dr. Daniel Olukoya's prayer points; Any power assign to disgrace me, DIE!!! grin

They kept stealing glances amongst themselves. I silently sent a text to one big man in the church who was the junior brother to former COS to Peter Odili. Immediately we got to their station, i was carried inside, I gave them my keys and kept smiling. Told me to write statement that it is a stolen car. Few minutes later, their boss came downstairs by himself and shouted at the head of the officers asking him who dared him to arrest and seize my vehicle.

shouts of "Sorry sir", "Shun sir" rented the office. My car key was handed back to me and they apologised to me. One of them even collected my contact and kept asking me "How you take sabi Oga" grin

Bottom line is that, if and when one is innocent, there is really nothing to be scared of.

cc; Timbros.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Juventus have agreed a £72.5million deal to land Barcelona midfielder Arthur which could end their pursuit of Chelsea star Jorginho, according to reports.

I get why sarri was going after Jorginho, but still shifting to get another midfielder when Juventus has Pjanic, Bentancur, Ramsey, Rabiot, and Matuidi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

shocked shocked
You dey mad cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Bottom line is that, if and when one is innocent connected, there is really nothing to be scared of.

Fixed

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:
Them accuse Keita Nabby of sexual assault.

Aside from the disparities in evidence, he didn't even forced her to have sex.

He tried to do, touch small, she say no. He was angry but did not proceed. How that one take be assault again.

This life no balance again. Las las na olosho go suffer cos I see men becoming more disciplined in the future. E go make sense.

Like someone said, the allowance people are giving will have it's consequences in the future.
The lines are super blurry now. That's how they almost roped Bieber but that one had receipt on receipt.

Last last na just to marry face your woman and leave some of these birds for street

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Did Chelsea bid for Havertz or not. undecided

Lampard says no, media says yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Me wey be young pastor was stopped one time by SARS in Ph here and my car papers were ransacked. My buddy I bought the car from wrote his plate number on some parts of the vehicle and I had changed the plate number to mine. That was all.

I tried to explain, no way. I was told to come out and stand close to the vehicle and my pictures were taken. I was branded a 'thief'. I kept smiling grin. Maybe cos of how decent I looked that was why I wasn't rough handled. They told me to enter and drive to the office. I kuku started playing Dr. Daniel Olukoya's prayer points; Any power assign to disgrace me, DIE!!! grin

They kept stealing glances amongst themselves. I silently sent a text to one big man in the church who was the junior brother to former COS to Peter Odili. Immediately we got to their station, i was carried inside, I gave them my keys and kept smiling. Told me to write statement that it is a stolen car. Few minutes later, their boss came downstairs by himself and shouted at the head of the officers asking him who dared him to arrest and seize my vehicle.

shouts of "Sorry sir", "Shun sir" rented the office. My car key was handed back to me and they apologised to me. One of them even collected my contact and kept asking me "How you take sabi Oga" grin

Bottom line is that, if and when one is innocent, there is really nothing to be scared of.

cc; Tim.bros.

Thank you for this. See the way I was smiling when reading your post. I don't know why guys here fail to understand the bolded.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get harassed by police the way guys describe them here. I know that police try to look for one small mistake here or there to capitalise and make money off you...but harassment? I don't experience such.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick

Reynolds!

Chai this pen was an OG sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

shocked shocked
That Pen be dey mathset na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
The lines are super blurry now. That's how they almost roped Bieber but that one had receipt on receipt.

Last last na just to marry face your woman and leave some of these birds for street

Omo that guy came prepared with reciept, invoice, article, tweet, bodycam footage, satellite view, and stamped certificate from heaven

That's the only way to beat these clout chasing demons on the internet now.

Once they tweet rape, it's a wrap.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Did Chelsea bid for Havertz or not. undecided

Lampard says no, media says yes

Follow your boss joor

They didn't bid for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That Pen be dey mathset na

yeah
nihilistjnr:

Reynolds!

Chai this pen was an OG sha
very light and flexible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:

Fixed
grin

All join na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Thank you for this. See the way I was smiling when reading your post. I don't know why guys here fail to understand the bolded.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get harassed by police the way guys describe them here. I know that police try to look for one small mistake here or there to capitalise and make money off you...but harassment? I don't experience such.
I see egbon Ibime citing connection which isn't far from it though.

Quick question; if I was guilty, would I have been released so quick? The man who I sent text to knows the Regional Director of SARs cos they are part of their security detail and can vouch for my integrity. He also knew how I got the car.

I was ready not to pay a dime to those men.make we go the station. I didnt mind calling my guy video call from Ottawa to verify as the former owner of the car.

Bottom line; I was innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Haha.

grin grin
Even Kante looks scared.
Otem gas save us on Thursday night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
lineup against man c. kepa azpi rudiger zouma alonso gilmour kante Mount barkley pulisic abraham rlc pedro abraham to be introduced to influence the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
lineup against man c.
kepa
azpi rudiger zouma alonso
gilmour kante
Mount barkley pulisic
abraham
rlc pedro abraham to be introduced to influence the game
i also think lampard should not sign we already have enough 10 mount barkley rlc and too many big signing will affect the squad harmony
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

That you've not experienced it doesn't mean every other person that had an encounter with naija Police or SARS committed one crime or the other.

That "Police is ur friend" lamba does not work in naija...
where did I say that everybody who had encounter with the police committed crime.

I believe that a great percentage of Nigerians in this country have had an encounter with police one way or the other, be it on the road, in your house etc.

But what I'm saying is that no matter I see the police or army I never get scared when they have not even done anything to me. In fact, I even get irritated when I see them misbehaving.

I don't know for you, but whenever my conscience is clear I don't entertain have any form of fear that will make me run away when I see police.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

You perfectly understand me. I don't know why these other guys fail to understand me.

I can't see a security agent and start getting scared. It doesn't mean I might not fall a victim.

Anyone that sees a security agent and start shaking has something to hide.
period. Or the person is one of those little children that always run when they see police or army because of a lot of brutality story that they have heard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I see egbon Ibime citing connection which isn't far from it though.

Quick question; if I was guilty, would I have been released so quick? The man who I sent text to knows the Regional Director of SARs cos they are part of their security detail and can vouch for my integrity. He also knew how I got the car.

I was ready not to pay a dime to those men.make we go the station. I didnt mind calling my guy video call from Ottawa to verify as the former owner of the car.

Bottom line; I was innocent.
If your phone was seized bros you are hooked atleast you go still drop something and maybe if you drag the case you can come back to fight but at that moment you are helpless.
Like ibime used connection as advantage, he's right because the next day we got our money back. Innocent or guilty connection will surely get one in such mess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Last year... SARS stopped me at berger, he asked "wetin dey inside your bag?"... I said "my laptop"....then, he asked me to bring it out of the bag.. Upon bringing my laptop out, the next thing he said is "for where you go thief this laptop??!".... Tbh, i felt offended and embarrassed but i was just smiling through the investigation because i have my receipt....

True, You dont have to be scared of you have nothing to hide... But still, becareful because those devils always look for your mistakes and loopholes just to get money off you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Haha.

grin grin
Even Kante looks scared.
Otem gas save us on Thursday night.
blasphemy blasphemy
God Otem doesn't influence such things. He has made it clear on this San thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) ... (19232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001, humblesteve(m), codeb(m), KingAzubuike(f), Ibime(m), dostr4(m), Altern8tor, lordfalcao(m), Unlimited22, islamics(m), BlueAngel444, Ibeme, Bill8012(m), fredoooooo, Ballzproblem2, Sportsweb, Ihebu4chelsea(m), BlueMann, Bluelines69, zeusis(m), Obere4u, enigma0, PendragonVII, sunnychibs(m), NinjaMetahuman and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.