Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10485501 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Greatihex:
it is not false denial. I have never had a course to be scared of any security agent.

Not that I don't know that they can brutalize innocent people, but I have never seen police, Army or any security agency and got scared.

You perfectly understand me. I don't know why these other guys fail to understand me.

I can't see a security agent and start getting scared. It doesn't mean I might not fall a victim.

Anyone that sees a security agent and start shaking has something to hide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

I would have reasoned more with you on this but I won't because you have already seen me as a liar so there isn't anything I will say that will make sense to you.

But I wonder why I would lie? To what end?

Okay. Make we die matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

You perfectly understand me. I don't know why these other guys fail to understand me.

I can't see a security agent and start getting scared. It doesn't mean I might not fall a victim.

Anyone that sees a security agent and start shaking has something to hide.
If your father is not a politician then he might be a top CEO.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
I am an innocent looking, low-cut wearing guy that sometimes look like a Deeper Life guy, and I get scared anytime I see SARS.

The same SARS that killed a 12 year old boy in my area when they came to raid a viewing centre where everyone was watching Barca Chelsea last year.

Or the same SARS that parked a small yellow bus(Korope) and started dragging every guy they see inside.

When I was serving in another state (not even Lagos), they stopped me thrice even on my corper attire and face cap. I was interrogated because I had 'Messenger' app on my phone. I kept on telling them that 'Messenger' is the same thing as Facebook Messenger. They didn't listen. They only let me go because their Oga came and he said that he doesn't want Corper wahala.

The same SARS that took a 3x year old married man in my bus accusing him of doing drugs because he had some pharmaceutical prescribed drugs in his bag. He had to borrow N5k from fellow passengers to free himself.

The same SARS that I saw detaining an innocent looking guy, well-dressed and holding a File jacket becausehe was holding an iPhone. I even feel that guy was going for an interview that day.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:

If your father is not a politician then he might be a top CEO.

Dude just stop biko. It's okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
wman:
I am an innocent looking, low-cut wearing guy that sometimes look like a Deeper Life guy, and I get scared anytime I see SARS.

The same SARS that killed a 12 year old boy in my area when they came to raid a viewing centre where everyone was watching Barca Chelsea last year.

Or the same SARS that parked a small yellow bus(Korope) and started dragging every guy they see inside.

When I was serving in another state (not even Lagos), they stopped me thrice even on my corper attire and face cap. I was interrogated because I had 'Messenger' app on my phone. I kept on telling them that 'Messenger' is the same thing as Facebook Messenger. They didn't listen. They only let me go because their Oga came and he said that he doesn't want Corper wahala.

The same SARS that took a 3x year old married man in my bus accusing him of doing drugs because he had some pharmaceutical prescribed drugs in his bag. He had to borrow N5k from fellow passengers to free himself.

The same SARS that I saw detaining an innocent looking guy, well-dressed and holding a File jacket becausehe was holding an iPhone. I even feel that guy was going for an interview that day.

who no know no go know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

And I will like to state it again that being a victim of police brutality is different from seeing a policeman and start shaking with fear.

Read and comprehend.
ok boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

Dude just stop biko. It's okay.
It's not your fault you are from a rich home.

No be fault say your papa get money. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
popizaino:
Lampard needs coutinho more than he needs a centre back .

Are you serious?
I don't think you've been watching our games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:

It's not your fault you are from a rich home.

No be fault say your papa get money. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I'm not from a rich home. My papa don kick bucket since 25 years ago.

I no expect you to believe sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

cheesy cheesy

I'm not from a rich home. My papa don kick bucket since 25 years ago.

I no expect you to believe sha.
Na script talk be this. Do something for your boy. Give me appointment.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
odizeey:

Na script talk be this. Do something for your boy. Give me appointment.

You no be Chelsea fan na tongue

Go meet larride
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
seankafor:
lol, Tim bros, this one you choose to empty your bullets on innocent sodick this morning..hope say you no see am for dream grin

Make my matter no be wetin Una 2 go turn gbas gbos on?
Na my experience yesterday I narrate..and I bring am up because it coincided with when blueraycock replied my post on those popo parading innocent boys who refused to chest their billings..

Even the only gay man here called me a criminal, I no reply am..
One other foolish fellow who likes to lick ass follow call me upcoming yahoo kid..

Na dunderheads dem be since say dem dey whine and gossip matter wey no concern dem like market Square women..

And as for my earings.. I spent some bucks on those shiits.. and wetin off me na the manner that SARS nigga take relate to me..
I no know whether na warning he been dey warn... But his thug exclamation gave me goosebumps and feelings..

But las las forget.. those guys na ex convicts..
I have encountered them many times, na political thugs wey dem recruit for police..
Most of them belongs to one frat or the other..

The fact for here be say, most of Una no ready to hear the truth..
Shaa wetin concern me, make Una Shaa sheath Una sword..
the league is here grin cool
With ur uploaded pic,

E too oversure say u be teenage and 100% stupid and naive.

U b small pikin wey still dey learn how to mine $50 tru #fraud.

E no hard to know,them many for my area.......just one day u go meet ur end....

U even belike persin wey him HK don take do ritual self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

For the records, I am not condemning any person's mode of dressing/grooming. We are all adults and can choose whichever way to dress or groom.

But the fact remains that we are addressed based on how we are dressed in MOST cases. Not all cases, take note. MOST cases.

Yeah but I shouldnt have to run from police because of my haircut.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

With ur uploaded pic,

E too oversure say u be teenage and 100% stupid and naive.

U b small pikin wey still dey learn how to mine $50 tru #fraud.

E no hard to know,them many for my area.......just one day u go meet ur end....

U even belike persin wey him HK don take do ritual self.
damn..didn't know you caught feelings with that subtle dig even when it wasn't direct.. grin
Now take a chill pill and next time, mind things that is of concern to you and not jumping from one post to the other ..

Lol you even checked my profile grin.. well am sorry I can't reciprocate such gesture to you because you don't exist to me..
Well, bye and have a nice day kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2020
seankafor:
damn..didn't know you caught feelings with that subtle dig even when it wasn't direct.. grin
Now take a chill pill and next time, mind things that is of concern to you and not jumping from one post to the other ..

Lol you even checked my profile grin.. well am sorry I can't reciprocate such gesture to you because you don't exist to me..
Well, bye and have a nice day kiss
I checked ur profile to know the fool glorifying #fraud

Guess what i noticed?a baby e-rat.

U look so pale an unhealthy to be considered among the ballers.

Go get a life and sleep often

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2020
timbros:

I don't know who you are and I don't know how old you are but referring to another person's opinion here as rubbish is just pure childish and insultive.

Clearly, comprehension is your problem.

Seankafor said that merely seeing how fierce the SARS guys look will make shivers run down your spine and I told him if you are really innocent, you wont be afraid of them by just seeing them. How is that a rubbish talk? Did I say one cannot fall victim?

I have encountered policemen/SARS over and over again here. My car have even being impounded in SARS custody because of something that is non of my fault (a single number missing in the engine number), I know the threats and accusations I passed through. But was I scared? No! Because I know I am innocent. I'm not a criminal, I bought the car with my hard earned money. It was the fault of the person that registered the vehicle. At the end of the day, my car was released and I went my way.

There is no way I will see a fierce looking SARS official I will start shittingg my pant because I don't have skeleton in my closet. Falling a victim is very different from what I mentioned to seankafor.

Did you read the other of his post where he escaped from the back store because of the earring he was wearing? Tell me if he was dressed/groomed as a gentle man (which he should be), will he have a cause to escape through back door?

Don't think that everyone's encounter with SARS will end up like yours.

Thank you.

Cc: BetterPoison

Only few people criticised Sodiki that time, for his poor handling ofchis encounter with Sars.

Now you've come to spank his head for his foolishness that day, after like a year. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I checked ur profile to know the fool glorifying #fraud

Guess what i noticed?a baby e-rat.

U look so pale an unhealthy to be considered among the ballers.

Go get a life and sleep often

I could care less about what you think bout me, as a matter of fact, you can take your opinion and shove it over Ur díck..
As I said before, I don't know nor care to know anything about .. because of the sole fact that you re just a virtual figure to me, if no be for nairaland, I no eve suppose dey exchange words with you sef..

Well, this I'll be my last reply to you on this matter.. you can keep having me on your head while my matters here keeps eating up your feelings.

And for the record.. I ll continue doing my things here on this particular thread and nothing you imp can do about it..
But in any case you would wanna have a real physical go at me.. you can always holla me.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Throwback to when mourinho visited Nigeria in 2009. This visit earned Chelsea a lot of Nigerian fans.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Blueraydick
If you know you know cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
seankafor:
I could care less about what you think bout me, as a matter of fact, you can take your opinion and shove it over Ur díck..
As I said before, I don't know nor care to know anything about .. because of the sole fact that you re just a virtual figure to me, if no be for nairaland, I no eve suppose dey exchange words with you sef..

Well, this I'll be my last reply to you on this matter.. you can keep having me on your head while my matters here keeps eating up your feelings.

And for the record.. I ll continue doing my things here on this particular thread and nothing you imp can do about it..
But in any case you would wanna have a real physical go at me.. you can always holla me.. kiss

Lols

U are as irrelevant as the "ay" in "okay" both online and offline.

To me,u are just as stupid as what u glorifies.

Ur profile speaks volumes abt how ur life is.

So i am Right to have tagged u a yahoo-kid so naive and foolish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

U are as irrelevant as the "ay" in "okay" both online and offline.
To me,u are just as stupid as what u glorifies.

Ur profile speaks volumes abt how ur life is.
So i am Right to have tagged u a yahoo-kid so naive and foolish.

I really was expecting you to ignore the criminal. He is certainly not worth your time.
Some people are being deceived, thinking he is really campaigning against police brutality when we know his stance comes from a position of fear. The fear of being caught for his crimes.
This is someone who is unashamedly a renowned yahoo boy. He has shamelessly bragged about it here before, that is before you factor in his cultism and rapist mentality.

The boy is a criminal who can never have peace of mind on sighting even a security gate man. Stop wasting your breath on him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Arsenal defender David Luiz has agreed a new one-year contract with the club.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:

I really was expecting you to ignore the criminal. He is certainly not worth your time.
Some people are being deceived, thinking he is really campaigning against police brutality when we know his stance comes from a position of fear. The fear of being caught for his crimes.
This is someone who is unashamedly a renowned yahoo boy. He has shamelessly bragged about it here before, that is before you factor in his cultism and rapist mentality.

The boy is a criminal who can never have peace of mind on sighting even a security gate man. Stop wasting your breath on him.
I tried ignoring him but it became more difficult after checking the e-rat's profile.

He looks pales,skinny,unhealthy and more like some 1 with "a week to live".

I believe he is suffering from lack of sleep and excessive consumption of hemps just to stay awake tru d night.

He needs an advice;a painful 1.

He claims to be living "the street life" and could do anythin for the money but he is just a naive kid who can't really differentiate his left from his right.

It is worrisome if at his tender age,he is nursing and even 100% involve in fraud tarnishing the image of his parents and the country as a whole.

A fool will think he is right until he find his testicles crushed.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
airmark:

Only few people criticised Sodiki that time, for his poor handling ofchis encounter with Sars.

Now you've come to spank his head for his foolishness that day, after like a year. cheesy

Lol...

Why you like trouble like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5947714/policemen-shot-dog-when-it#91015744

This is another case of a police man shooting a dog which refuses to let them in..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Yeah but I shouldnt have to run from police because of my haircut.

Yea, you shouldn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I tried ignoring him but it became more difficult after checking the e-rat's profile.

He looks pales,skinny,unhealthy and more like some 1 with "a week to live".

I believe he is suffering from lack of sleep and excessive consumption of hemps just to stay awake tru d night.
He needs an advice;a painful 1.

He claims to be living "the street life" and could do anythin for the money but he is just a naive kid who can't really differentiate his left from his right.

It is worrisome if at his tender age,he is nursing and even 100% involve in fraud tarnishing the image of his parents and the country as a whole.
A fool will think he is right until he find his testicles crushed.

I guess you are late to the party. Almost everyone here already knows the boy is a criminal. He has defended his participation in it on this very thread. Even asking for "format" from his fellow criminals.
At this point, you shouldn't be surprised when he comes here to support crime. He is one of the naive misguided youths who have resorted to crime as a means of livelihood. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:

I guess you are late to the party. Almost everyone here already knows the boy is a criminal. He has defended his participation in it on this very thread. Even asking for "format" from his fellow criminals.
At this point, you shouldn't be surprised when he comes here to support crime. He is one of the naive misguided youths who have resorted to crime as a means of livelihood. Just ignore him.
I will definitely type

RIP

When nairaland finally uploads his story in d hand of SARS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I will definitely type

RIP

When nairaland finally uploads his story in d hand of SARS
Haba too far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.