Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce (4504 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by acidtalk: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:
I don't have bad mouth.

Someone has taken over killz account.

This killz is claiming he doesn't have bad mouth. You wey fit insult everybody for this forum without shaking!

Or is this the new found born again killz I was told was in town?

1 Like

Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by Killz3(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Or is this the new found born again killz I was told was in town?
Yes, i'm born again. . . Halleluyah! cheesy

Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by acidtalk: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes, i'm born again. . . Halleluyah! cheesy

So what will happen to those your numerous girl friends?
Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by Killz3(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

So what will happen to those your numerous girl friends?
What girlfriends?
Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by acidtalk: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

What girlfriends?

You don't have to shout. Just answer the question by whispering.
Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by Killz3(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

You don't have to shout. Just answer the question by whispering.

I don't understand the question.
Re: Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce by Kadata(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
acidtalk:

I was told to always respect people irrespective of whether I am older or younger. Most especially when they are the kind with bad mouth.

You meant smelling mouth??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. / Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.