Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell (2159 Views)

Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
LoJ:

Here are some of the verses (I did it quickly so there could be more. Not talking about other books like Wisdom)

4:8 Peradventure thou wouldest say unto me, I never went down into the deep, nor as yet into hell, neither did I ever climb up into heaven.

Here Esdras consider Heaven as a place up there where he has never climb up to.

4: 21 For like as the ground is given unto the wood, and the sea to his floods: even so they that dwell upon the earth may understand nothing but that which is upon the earth: and he that dwelleth above the heavens may only understand the things that are above the height of the heavens.

Here the Angel considers Heaven as a physical location (He didn't say the skies).

4:7 And he said unto me, If I should ask thee how great dwellings are in the midst of the sea, or how many springs are in the beginning of the deep, or how many springs are above the firmament, or which are the outgoings of paradise

The angel speaks here about a place called paradise.

11: 4 And I saw that all things under heaven were subject unto her, and no man spake against her, no, not one creature upon earth.

Under heaven implies Heaven is a physical location and the earth is under it.
----------------------------------------------

6:21 And the children of a year old shall speak with their voices, the women with child shall bring forth untimely children of three or four months old, and they shall live, and be raised up

This is the verse I was thinking of. Children of a year old speaking and children of 4 months walking. I got a bit confused It has been 1 year I didn't read it.

2 esdras 4 vs 8 is someone talking about how their life is on an even keel

2 esdras 4 vs 21 is talking about the lords abode in the heavens. of course he did not say the skies. the lord resides in another dimension. its called the heavens because it is blissful and peaceful. its a description of where the lord stays.

so he said paradise. he didnt say paradise was a place. the angel is eulogizing

Brother Loj, i have gone through all of the verses you supplied and none of them speaks about what you say. none of them has mentioned that heaven is a physical place. paradise was the garden of eden before the fall of man etc etc. Brother ? you have not come up with anything solid and you wouldnt.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
LoJ: Oh I see Buzugee!

Whenever anything doesn't suit your theories, it must be allegoric. All right well understood.

What about the re-incarnation verse?
grin nah Loj it aint like that grin grin grin i would think it was obvious that they are using the word 'heaven' ambiguously. isnt it obvious ? ahhh reincarnation verse ? let me get to it.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
LoJ: Contradicts the Reincarnation!

Wisdom of Solomon 2: 1-3 Our life is short and tedious, and in the death of a man there is no remedy: neither was there any man known to have returned from the grave.
[2] For we are born at all adventure: and we shall be hereafter as though we had never been: for the breath in our nostrils is as smoke, and a little spark in the moving of our heart:
[3] Which being extinguished, our body shall be turned into ashes, and our spirit shall vanish as the soft air

And more and more!

Have a Nice meeting!

LoJ
this is speaking about resurrection not reincarnation. its big difference. of course no one returns from the grave. once you die that body is over with. that body cannot be resurrected. however the spirit is a different matter. the spirit is reincarnated into a new body in the 3rd or 4th generation.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by thehomer: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: yezzur. you got any better options ?

Why do you consider the Bible as being the best source of the information?
Also, a better source will be using scientific means.
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by buzugee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
thehomer:

Why do you consider the Bible as being the best source of the information?
Also, a better source will be using scientific means.
scientific means to prove reincarnation ? really ?
Re: Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell by MuttleyLaff: 2:38am On Aug 08, 2019
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video) / Questions For Christian From Muslims / Inspiring Interview With LIZZY, 12-year -old Nigerian Youngest Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.